PDA

View Full Version : Nation Battle + Whale Ship

Pages : [1] 2

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 11:39 AM
Hello, I am unregistered. There's a new mission type called "World Defensive Battle Scenario." There is a banner for it in the bottom of the screen of the homepage. It says Blossom Hill is the Thursday mission. How does this work? Sorry if I missed it, but I don't think the wiki has been updated with this event, yet.

What are the rewards? So far I see flower gems for completion.

Since it says Thursday, does that mean it will repeat each week, so I don't have to be worried about not being able to complete the hardest mission? I only got 12 evolved Blossom Hill girls, the rest are unevolved, some level 1, others 20-30's.

I only see 2 missions available, 10 and 15 stamina. Is this what you guys see as well?

Ashen
02-23-2017, 12:14 PM
Not quite knowlegable about them myself, but I'm sure some DMM players will enlighten us shortly.
What I know is that at this moment, there are only 2 mission for each nation. This was stated on Discord. The other missions will get implemented somewhere in the future.
I'd also say that the nation battles will repeat each week, 1 specific day featuring 1 specific nation.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 01:16 PM
There are just two maps for the battle. Both are very easy, though RNG made me run one of them twice. Just go to your unit creation screen, select an unused group of teams, and fill by selecting 'Blossom Hill.' Then adjust your unit composition to spread out your girls a bit over the available teams. I wasn't able to fill every spot, but a team with 4 is more than enough...you're probably good with even 3 or 2 per team.

Just make sure you select that unit after you choose your helper (and select another unit when you're back to your normal maps).

- - - Updated - - -

OP: It also seems like the helper squad doesn't have to meet the nation requirement.

AgentFakku
02-23-2017, 01:50 PM
should i change my helper to Blossom whatever?

LastSensei
02-23-2017, 01:59 PM
should i change my helper to Blossom whatever?

Yes otherwise you can't play them. It's best if you use the extra party slots and make 1 team for each nation.

Raine
02-23-2017, 02:44 PM
On DMM, there are currently 7 chapters for each nation except one (which is a newly revealed nation), with 5 maps per chapter except Chapter 7. Nation defense runs alongside dragon/coin dailies.

Nation requirements only apply to the girls on your 4 squads. You can still pick any helper team, and you don't have to change your helper team to fit the specific nation for use by allies.

Rewards include a gem for 3-medaling every map once, with nation-specific petals (blooming material) dropping on occasion, but then Nutaku doesn't have blooming system at the moment. Hence, there isn't much use running nation defense aside from the gem.

AgentFakku
02-23-2017, 04:08 PM
Good for my allies, most of my Rainbows are from Blossom Hill

Bad news for me dat means Blossom Hill has most of my OP Gurls :V

Drip
02-23-2017, 04:20 PM

That's normal.

http://i.imgur.com/VHFI1r9.png

Bergamot and Winter Rose might be a bit harder to get a full set though, they simply have less girls, though they are becoming available in the next couple of events I think.

AgentFakku
02-23-2017, 05:39 PM
waot

wut happened to the Blossom Nation battle today

Did I misread something again and acted stupid again...

It's Begamot Valley Fri Mission

Eversor86
02-23-2017, 05:43 PM
1AM CET is when Special missions change to next day. So next nation battle maps are up.

Raine
02-23-2017, 05:47 PM
Below is the nation mission rotation on DMM, and it should be the same on Nutaku:

NationDailyMondayWinter RoseRed DragonTuesdayBanana OceanBlue DragonWednesday-Yellow/Purple ManyuThursdayBlossom HillYellow DragonFridayBergamot ValleyPurple DragonSaturdayLily WoodMori Mori (DMM)
Coin Rush (Nutaku)Sunday-Red/Blue Manyu

AgentFakku
02-23-2017, 05:50 PM
oh shit, yeah dat's when daily missions change

man, I prefer them changing missions when you do your daily logins - feels less confusing b/c I forget @_@

thatoneguyfromwork
02-23-2017, 07:39 PM
I can only fill out 2 teams out of 4..only been playing since december though. Looks like I have only bronze and silver girls and a rainbow...am I screwed until a bunch of reissues come around? Or should I pull until I get a full set of bronze girls from there? I've only been keeping one of each bronze girl.

AgentFakku
02-23-2017, 07:54 PM

Cleared Bergamot - so just 2 ch for now?

took me a couple of tries since they kept going the other way

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 08:07 PM
Nobody's screwed. If you can't complete them today they'll be back the same day every week from here on out.

AgentFakku
02-23-2017, 08:17 PM
I can only fill out 2 teams out of 4..only been playing since december though. Looks like I have only bronze and silver girls and a rainbow...am I screwed until a bunch of reissues come around? Or should I pull until I get a full set of bronze girls from there? I've only been keeping one of each bronze girl.

The first 2 chapters are low lvl

Just filled them out with bronze or iron knights

Aidoru
02-23-2017, 08:26 PM
I'm guessing there's no reason to run this anymore after you get the flower gem?

Eab1990
02-23-2017, 09:27 PM
Not until we get bloom.

fate
02-23-2017, 09:50 PM

we get to use whatever helper we want. So no need to change helper team

Drip
02-24-2017, 01:13 AM
Just an image explaining how to fill out a unit with squads of (mostly) equalized speed or ATK or whatever strikes your fancy.

1. Start with a blank team
2. Select the (default or left over from the old team) leader to change her
3. Set ordering to the stat you want to equalize. I usually pick either ATK or speed. In case of Nation Teams, set filter to the correct nation as well
4. Select the first available unit
5. Pick the squad leader slot from team 2
6. Select the first available unit
7. Snake your way up and down the unit screen like in the image below, each time filling it with the first available unit until you either reach the last slot, or run out of girls to add.

In the case of Whaleship crew (Can't wait till they add that!), you always want a capable team in the first (few) row(s), so you should setup those first, and then make the snake pattern on the remaining blank rows.

AgentFakku
02-24-2017, 02:12 PM
I changed my Helper to Lilywood in advance

Know y'all told me it wasn't necessary I just felt like it if anyone wants an extra set of hands

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 03:36 PM
It not only isn't necessary, it makes it marginally more difficult for those who use your helper squad. The helper squad is used as-is, without excluding non-nation members. It only excludes non-nation girls from the four teams the user puts up. So keep putting your best girls in your helper squad no matter where they're from, because those who use it won't be able to have all of their best girls.

(Should also be noted that at least for now, none of this makes any difference since the maps we have now are so easy.)

AgentFakku
02-24-2017, 06:30 PM
Ok

I'm getting mixed messages right now

I wish they post instructions for these events

I'm confused about the Helper Squads since one guy says change it while 2 guys says don't change it

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 06:43 PM
why dont you try one of these battles yourself? then you'll know. it doesn't matter what country the helper squad girls are from, so not changing it is better for your allies.

I'm a different guest from the guy before, so its 3 v 1, but again, you can easily see this if you just tried one of those stages yourself.

Raine
02-24-2017, 06:49 PM
I already tackled some of these maps as a DMM player, and as what I implied on the first page, the girls on the helper team do NOT need to be from the same nation as the rotating map.

It's more appropriate to keep your strongest girls (or waifus, etc.) in your helper team, regardless of their nationalities. Just imagine how tedious it will be for Knight Commanders to change the girls on their helpers every single day just for nation defense if the mechanics require them to be of the same nation as well.

AgentFakku
02-24-2017, 07:40 PM
I already tackled some of these maps as a DMM player, and as what I implied on the first page, the girls on the helper team do NOT need to be from the same nation as the rotating map.

It's more appropriate to keep your strongest girls (or waifus, etc.) in your helper team, regardless of their nationalities. Just imagine how tedious it will be for Knight Commanders to change the girls on their helpers every single day just for nation defense if the mechanics require them to be of the same nation as well.

thanks, I did wish they put instructions or something underneath the game

I didn't read your comment sorry man, Only referred to the table for of what Nation Battles on which days

I'll have to put back my old Helper Squad

MachThreeSlug
02-24-2017, 08:43 PM
Ok

I'm confused about the Helper Squads since one guy says change it while 2 guys says don't change it

I just finished the Lilly wood mission with a helper that Sakura in it. Skaura was able to do everything fine despite not being from Lily wood. The developers had enough foresight to know that having everyone change their helper squads daily would be a colossal pain in the arse.

AgentFakku
02-24-2017, 08:46 PM
I just finished the Lilly wood mission with a helper that Sakura in it. Skaura was able to do everything fine despite not being from Lily wood. The developers had enough foresight to know that having everyone change their helper squads daily would be a colossal pain in the arse.

thanks man

I have no idea why I got confused. I feel stupid

Ashen
02-24-2017, 08:57 PM
Well yes, changing helper squad daily would suck. But thus i would have prefered it, if they disabled helper squads altogether. That way it would be more consistent and it would enhance the experience of trying to beat a map with a restricted choice of options. But that's just me.
In the end it's very FKG-like, since it's rather easy going

fghk0
02-24-2017, 09:38 PM
Ok

You can put the national team in the back of the team.

This may help you solve the problem of teammates helper. :)

Drip
02-24-2017, 11:56 PM
LOL at Heliconia commenting on Dogwoods' voice xD

AgentFakku
02-26-2017, 05:23 PM
LOL at Heliconia commenting on Dogwoods' voice xD

yeah, I luv her scene. Now, those two became my fave duo if I ever get Dogwood.

time to hit Gacha to get bronze and iron gurls to fill out for Winter Rose

Ashen
02-26-2017, 07:07 PM
Oncidium! I choose you! Use Thunderbolt!

I've utmost faith in my bride. She will carry me through the upcoming maps, so I can rest assured.
*keeps on daydreaming*

Unregistered
02-26-2017, 07:14 PM
So Winter Rose Garden seems to be my weakest nation. Not that it will pose any great difficulty for the two maps we've been given so far, but it looks like I'll have to work on boosting 2/3 star girls from Winter Rose before the next round of maps are released.

AgentFakku
02-26-2017, 09:54 PM
I need to evolve Fatsia ASAP - I don't need to evolve the 3 * gurls and below for Winter Rose Garden

strange we don't have any 4* gurls from Winter Rose Garden

kringley
02-27-2017, 09:06 AM
Both Winter Rose and Bergamot Valley are weak for me, as in I can't even fill 4 squads. I did unintentionally use my Banana Island team on the current event 80 stamina stage and they managed to muddle through somehow.

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 09:39 PM
Hmm, I'm kind of wishing there were 7 sets of squads you could make, 1 main, 1 to poke, and the 5 nations. I guess I will have to interchange the poke and Winter Rose sets whenever Winter Rose has new missions, or maybe make my Winter Rose the poke squad since it's the weakest for me.

Eversor86
02-27-2017, 10:08 PM
Or just use auto-filling by nation and roll with it XD.

Ashen
02-28-2017, 01:06 AM
Then I'd need way more sets of squads since i woudn't use just one set as main squad^^
At first, there is the set for helper squad and TP. Then there is a set for equal speed, one for max speed and one for Synergy (though not rly needed yet). And for poking i prefer to have 2 different sets depending on how much "little" dmg I want to deal for a specific situation

- - - Updated - - -

Btw i noticed at Lilywood's nation battle that Lilywood is hogging most of the skill activation buff (x1,2) girls. They got Justica, Kale, Maple, Apple, Geranium and Oxydendrum.
Although it's not all of them (with Cyrthantus and Laurentia missing), they sure are a force to be recond with :P

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 04:53 PM
I sure got alot of girls from Banana Island. It was the first one where I got full squads, I didnt even have to use any 2* girls.

Drip
02-28-2017, 05:40 PM
Btw i noticed at Lilywood's nation battle that Lilywood is hogging most of the skill activation buff (x1,2) girls. They got Justica, Kale, Maple, Apple, Geranium and Oxydendrum.
Although it's not all of them (with Cyrthantus and Laurentia missing), they sure are a force to be recond with :P
Cymbidium (even if it's only for the first turn, she's definitely one of the best skill triggers around) isn't from Lilywood either.
BUT!!!!! Triggerleech Fritillaria is also from Lilywood. So if ever we get a hard nation battle, then I guess my key team will probably be Maple, Justica, Fritilaria, Apple and Oxydendrum. (Geranium is only single target, so she'd be the first for me to skip, and I don't have Kale yet)

Discoceris
02-28-2017, 09:19 PM

I'm sure you already know, but you can breeze through these with a full compliment of naked 2★ girls. As someone said, this is meaningless outside first time for flower, since there is no drop from the 2 daily maps.

AgentFakku
03-01-2017, 10:18 PM
was expecting more maps but okay, im fine w/ easy mode

was hoping to have a challenge w/ these restrictions

Yulan my fave girl (luv her outfit) was featured

Eab1990
03-02-2017, 06:15 AM
Pfft Yulan.

Strawberry/Canola best team.

Although I have to wonder what genius thought it was a great idea to put St. Paulia, Hinoki, and Cactus in the same unit. Might as well have thrown Epidendrum in there for good measure or something (yes, I know Epi is Lilywood).

MiqDoloran
03-03-2017, 08:21 PM
Came back just to mention that Yulan is 👌

Eversor86
03-03-2017, 11:35 PM
Yulan has one of best h-scenes in my opinion (and why I think that my avatar can explain ;)).

AgentFakku
03-16-2017, 01:59 PM
3 more missions added - sweet

had a bit of RNG screwage on the last Blossom HIll one LOL

Unregistered
03-16-2017, 05:36 PM
Looks like the current reissue has a Bergamot Valley knight. I've been ignoring reissues, now it's time to get me a 2nd Canna.

I've been upgrading a lot of 3 and 2-star knights for Bergamot Valley and Winter Rose, really expensive. Almost out of coins. But so far, the missions seem pretty easy. Maybe I dont have to upgrade the extra knights to maximum levels.

Drip
03-16-2017, 05:50 PM
Looks like the current reissue has a Bergamot Valley knight. I've been ignoring reissues, now it's time to get me a 2nd Canna.

I've been upgrading a lot of 3 and 2-star knights for Bergamot Valley and Winter Rose, really expensive. Almost out of coins. But so far, the missions seem pretty easy. Maybe I dont have to upgrade the extra knights to maximum levels.
Nah, with a single maxed 3* in each team, you can clear every nation map we have so far. If you have a few maxed 4* or higher, or can put multiple maxed girls in each team, then all the better.

AgentFakku
03-18-2017, 02:06 AM
I'm good w/ Bergamot

just need to up my gurls on Winter Rose - I sold all my dupe 3* gurls when I thought we won't get new events

back to doing Gacha just to get dupes - to be safe in case

- - - Updated - - -

lilywood's 28 stam map is killing me - 3 ways to mess up w/ rng nodes lol

Ashen
03-18-2017, 02:21 AM

Guess i got lucky. Didn't check the maps but finished all three on the first try

Drip
03-18-2017, 02:34 AM

I needed 5 tries on that one as well. Gladly, current event is Raidbosses.

AgentFakku
03-18-2017, 11:13 AM
last map was also pretty RNG, too

took me so many tries but it's all good, finished it up

Eab1990
03-20-2017, 05:48 AM
Winter Rose keeps fucking up on the last map.

Lol Daisy though. gg killing Queen Novalis.

Corintis
03-20-2017, 09:51 AM
Lol Daisy though. gg killing Queen Novalis.
IKR?

We all knew Daisy was a monster, but man, that was just horrifying.

Eab1990
03-20-2017, 10:30 AM
IKR?

We all knew Daisy was a monster, but man, that was just horrifying.

First Cyani, then Jasmine, now Novalis.

No hag can stop the Daisy.

Unregistered
03-20-2017, 01:58 PM
:( my face when my teams miss all 3 random chance enemies in this winter rose 30-stamina map.

Drip
03-20-2017, 03:16 PM
Only 37.5% chance to get that last map right with the default setting. Subtract another 15% for RNG hating us, and you'll get in the right ballpark for our actual chances :D

AgentFakku
03-20-2017, 03:36 PM
learn who Daisy is

Black Baccara's scenes was kinda boring

Drayvhen
03-20-2017, 09:51 PM
Banana island 1-3 seemed simple, but that first arrow must be 90% chance to go up, took me 9 attempt to 3 star it and most of the time all 5 squad went up :mad:

AgentFakku
03-20-2017, 10:21 PM
Banana Island 25 Stam Map took a lot of tries b/c of RNG nodes and then speed4150

experimented a lot

though if I had Indian-chan and Dipladenia in the same squad w/ over 700 speed and then get a Helper Squad like Ivan's 788 squad

one would go up and one would go down - I think the path up is actually shorter than the path down LOL

:V eventually did it used a slower helper squad and slow down my squads

AgentFakku
04-14-2017, 03:52 AM
Bergamot Valley's Battling Bloomtail - pssh shit - rng node on the left and right side - not to mention you have to set speed equal

so far, 8 tries bupkis

Bloodsport Bloom
04-14-2017, 04:09 AM
Are the new World Defensive maps RNG heavy in general? I've only cleared up to the 30 Stam maps, I was too busy with the event to try any of the new maps so far. Didn't see yesterdays maps.

Unregistered
04-14-2017, 06:22 AM
They're RNG-heavy, yes. It's always been that way on the original. As stated in previous pages, it's impractical to spend stamina on them as long as the blooming system isn't around.

Also, "World Defensive Yada Yada" is a mouthful of cringeness. Why these English devs had to make it "fancy fancy" when it's just translated to nation-based mission on DMM is beyond me...

Rampage
04-14-2017, 07:29 AM
Just wondering if anyone can tell me what is point/what is the WDB/World defensive battles all about, not the background i mean, is there a rewards for last mission, or is it really just maps to do. not complaining, just not idea what it is for, no rush because it's not timmed, but with this current Event's no time to do them.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-14-2017, 07:34 AM
In the DMM version of the game they come with rewards based around the Blooming system from what I understand, much like our Bloom Dragons. Bloom Dragons for evolution/1st evolving, some type of Bird/Feather if I'm not mistaken for Blooming/2nd evolution.
Most Bloomed evolutions are for 6* units, from what I've read.

Since we're not "There yet" in terms of our updates, right now they're just missions with a FG attached to them.

Rampage
04-14-2017, 07:36 AM
Thanks for that, just realised,,i should have read the start of the thread.
So really something we can neglect until we get Blooming evolution/upgrade.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-14-2017, 07:40 AM
Pretty much, unless you're looking to full clear every mission/collect a few extra FGs.

Actually, now that we have 5 or 6 missions and several world zones, it's over half an 11 pull to complete them all as a reward ATM.
Granted you actually need the units from every zone to be able to clear the missions, so not totally accessible to new players as a source of FGs but for some veteran players with extra stamina to spare there's enough content there to be worth doing.

A Time to Screw
04-14-2017, 03:09 PM
You mean you guys aren't playing it for the cutscenes of otherwise often neglected waifus that don't get any screentime?

Come now. Where else can you see things like Mei and Sakura being afraid of Convallaria, Mint being surrounded by Mega Milks, or people reacting to the Hammer Segway Transportation Weapon Device?

https://s6.postimg.org/vn9jn2old/big.png

Eab1990
04-14-2017, 04:35 PM
There's also Daisy killing the queen, the loli strategist meeting, and German Iris being German Iris.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-14-2017, 07:06 PM
I don't tend to read the mission scenes before actual missions.

I tend to go to the stories section and read the entire chapters once I'm done them. Easier to keep track of things that way.

Unregistered
04-15-2017, 01:34 AM
In the DMM version of the game they come with rewards based around the Blooming system from what I understand, much like our Bloom Dragons. Bloom Dragons for evolution/1st evolving, some type of Bird/Feather if I'm not mistaken for Blooming/2nd evolution.
Most Bloomed evolutions are for 6* units, from what I've read.

Since we're not "There yet" in terms of our updates, right now they're just missions with a FG attached to them.

every 2 weeks they release 4 new bloomed forms. 1 6 star, 1 event 5 star and 2 gacha 5 stars

smr
04-17-2017, 02:11 AM
theres a significant lack of Winter Rose knights! (and/or I lack a bunch of gold Winter Rose ones)

also no silver knights whatsoever are from Winter Rose, instead 90% of the roster are from Lilywood.

Eab1990
04-17-2017, 06:15 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/205665210630012930/303405653718728706/unknown.png

My sides.

Drip
04-17-2017, 06:30 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/205665210630012930/303405653718728706/unknown.png

My sides.
Real shame the pansy (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pansy) joke is lost on most non Brittons.

Maladaptive
04-17-2017, 06:45 AM
theres a significant lack of Winter Rose knights! (and/or I lack a bunch of gold Winter Rose ones)

also no silver knights whatsoever are from Winter Rose, instead 90% of the roster are from Lilywood.

I'm in the same boat as you. Have not enough Knights to completely fill three teams unless I dupe some 2 stars. I can't finish the last mission as not every team is capable of winning against the pests.

Drip
04-17-2017, 06:58 AM
I'm in the same boat as you. Have not enough Knights to completely fill three teams unless I dupe some 2 stars. I can't finish the last mission as not every team is capable of winning against the pests.
Good news is: these maps return once a week, so you can just level up a bit, and try again next week, or the week after that. Flower gems are only rewarded the first time you clear them, so it's not like you will actually miss it, you'll only get it one or two weeks later.
Once we get Bloomed Forms, these maps supposedly become the farming grounds for special items required for blooming, but by that time, your girls are probably strong enough that you only need one or two of your strongest on each squad.

sniddy
04-17-2017, 07:16 AM
Also if you can only run 3 full squads like me, 4 part full squads squeaked me by - 4 4 man squads

...and babysitting and actually using the flare

Maladaptive
04-17-2017, 08:13 AM
Also if you can only run 3 full squads like me, 4 part full squads squeaked me by - 4 4 man squads

...and babysitting and actually using the flare

That is how I eked out the 2nd last Winter mission - 4 squads of only 3 gals and using the flare.

Pests in last mission are just that little bit stronger that my gals (3 evolved golds, one L50 evolved Bronze and the rest level 20ish Bronze and 2 stars) aren't beating them, even with my spare equipment on them. If I am still failing next week, will try using the Event equipment and my other maxed equipment on them.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-17-2017, 01:37 PM
That gag almost makes all the terrible failed translations worth it.

sniddy
04-18-2017, 12:21 AM
RNJesus is angry I spent over 200e and have only just cleared the 1st mission....yeh it's been that harsh

paraphin
04-18-2017, 12:35 AM
me too, i just used ~400 stam (full stam bar + 3x gather) for stages 2-1, 2-2, 2-3 and 2-4 and first try stage 2-5 but didn't get all pests with it. good thing: i already have 4300 votes for todays event.

Eab1990
04-21-2017, 01:50 PM
Yeah, I'm starting to see the complaints with the RNG in these later maps.

Winter Rose and Blossom Hill weren't too bad, though Blossom Hill's last map sure triggered me since Phala would NOT take the right turn a good 10+ times.

But Banana Ocean and Bergamot Valley really highlight how unbalanced the girls in both nations are.

Banana Ocean being "Hey, let's take all the fast girls AND PUT WHIRLWINDS ON EVERY MAP. Hope the player has four Dipladenias!"

And Bergamot Valley being "Hey, all of these girls are slow as shit. Let's make team order matter so much that RNG isn't just limited to teams splitting up properly, but team 1 MUST turn here, team 2 MUST turn there, etc."

Seriously, I'm considering getting like four Marigolds or something just to offset Lavender, Cosmos, Bianca Clover, Mint, Olive, Blue Lotus Canna, Cyclamenn, Mokou, Jasmine, etc. all being sub-350 speed.

AgentFakku
04-27-2017, 12:33 PM
goddamnit game

well, i still luv da game even if it does bad shit to me w/ bugs lol

had to put all my past manyus on Winter Rose team when this happens lol

Unregistered
04-27-2017, 10:30 PM
The pests in the 3rd set of missions are getting stronger, only takes 2 hits to defeat a maxed evolved 2* girl, 3 for 3*. Or maybe because they have such low HP. I decided to keep at least 1 copy of my 2 and 3* and sell extra 4* to fill in these extra squads. Hopefully, I didn't waste so much coin upgrading them. These 2 and 3* might not cut it later on. Anyone know how many sets of missions are there for World Defense?

- - - Updated - - -

And now that these missions are getting tougher, it's extremely frustrating after you do a mission 5 times and finally get 3 medals, but then it says "error has occured."

paraphin
04-28-2017, 10:32 PM
i hate these fckng RNG infested stages... :<
what a waste of stamina. if there wasn't a gem at the end i would give them zero attention.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-28-2017, 11:10 PM
These stages will soon get the upgrades of becoming Farming Stages for Blooming Mats.

If you're getting frustrated with the RNG involved, maybe coming back once the mats have been added to Nutaku will help with the frustration. At least that way you're not getting nothing for your stamina on a bad run.

Unregistered
04-28-2017, 11:38 PM
These stages will soon get the upgrades of becoming Farming Stages for Blooming Mats.

If you're getting frustrated with the RNG involved, maybe coming back once the mats have been added to Nutaku will help with the frustration. At least that way you're not getting nothing for your stamina on a bad run.

Petals may get added to the nation maps but the drop rates are too low to farm and I don't think the first couple sets of maps can drop them. On DMM, the best sources of petals are unique missions, the life crystal exchange and later the coin exchange. There's no telling when or if Nutaku will add things tho.

sniddy
04-29-2017, 02:14 AM
They're really buggy and after 6 attempts finally get a clear and...

FML

Unregistered
04-29-2017, 02:19 AM
The weird thing is I switched to Internet Explorer ONLY when I use Nutaku, and I don't these errors anymore. I was using FireFox before and it's so messed up. Parts of the screen would freeze while the rest still moves, Flash slows down, etc.

Anyway, I've been lucky with these RNGs, usually doesn't take more than 5 tries to get 3 medals on the difficult maps. And the easy ones usually only take 1-2. This Lillywood 3rd set is tricky with all the spiderweb obstacles.

AgentFakku
04-29-2017, 02:38 AM
got nuthing better to do cept these missions since I finish Love Knight event shop and all reissues

Volarmis
04-29-2017, 02:39 AM
The weird thing is I switched to Internet Explorer ONLY when I use Nutaku, and I don't these errors anymore. I was using FireFox before and it's so messed up. Parts of the screen would freeze while the rest still moves, Flash slows down, etc.

Anyway, I've been lucky with these RNGs, usually doesn't take more than 5 tries to get 3 medals on the difficult maps. And the easy ones usually only take 1-2. This Lillywood 3rd set is tricky with all the spiderweb obstacles.

Yeah, I hear you. My browser of choice was Firefox and I still use it for everything else other than FKG.
I wasn't getting the "An error has occured" message often, but instead Flash just kept crashing on itself, even without being burdened by anything else.
For FKG I use Chrome and I can't remember the last time I've got an error by playing the game.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-29-2017, 03:08 AM
For those having issues with crashes, from the Discord:

LordPandamonium - Yesterday at 9:18 PM
Issues with stamina and the world defensive stages are usually the result of not clearing cache when the new stages are added. If you are still experiencing issues, please leave your nutaku ID

So if after clearing your cache you're still experiencing these problems head over there and leave your ID for them.

Unregistered: Doing the missions now for no reward seems worse than doing them later for only a small drop chance. Small chance is better than none.

AgentFakku
04-30-2017, 08:10 PM
If youse guys are doing Winter Rose, think you need have squads around 40 K

I barely got past the missions thanks to Helper Squads and Solar Blast

Unregistered
04-30-2017, 10:47 PM
I spoke too soon, even with Internet Explorer, I just got an "error has occurred" after finishing a mission today. Lost the stamina, no FG for 3 medals. I'll try to clear cache every new day and see if the error still happens.

Eversor86
05-01-2017, 05:27 AM
Is it me, or those mobs in those National battles ignore defense? 70 lvl evolved 6* helper girls and all my girls ranging from like 1 lvl crap fodder to high level unevolved yet, to evolved high levels - every one gets basically hit for around 3k to 4k per hit depending on which pest hits? Only difficulty that changes is then how much HP the pest have, and thus getting dmg accessories on girls just to do them national battles could help?

Also on a side note, how many more levels per each nation there is? I mean we would probably get them all before they implement blooming. But I still wonder if we will be able to get FGs from 3 medalling maps even if we do get blooming, cause I already have troubles with doing some national battles where I barely have any girls and basically need to run 2 + helper vs full 4 squads like on others, but even that is not enough and single teams can die if I don't get lucky on skill procs. So I just wonder if I will be able to get them FGs later when I manage to get some more girls maybe even doubles from (perma) reissues.

- - - Updated - - -

Or at least defense works, but changes little to none, seeing how some 70 level helper girls do get hit for less than those 3-4k (like 2k2 is the least I saw).

kringley
05-01-2017, 05:42 AM
Yes, they have the high damage levels we see with current events, but you have much more limited teams. I failed to three medal a map today because one squad died on their first pest. With Winter Rose in particular, I am forced to either have weak teams (1 strong girl plus 2-3 weak ones) or be short teams which puts you at more risk of missing nodes. That time, the squad didn't hit a skill on the strong girl in a few turns and they died. The next time through that squad killed both their pest node and the final boss node because Camellia hit her skill in the first or second round both times. Just another layer of RNG. Attack down girls would help but you have limited numbers of them overall more so in WDB.

Eversor86
05-01-2017, 06:45 AM
My strategy is actually to have less more power full teams. No use in having multiple weak ones to get higher chance to go proper way and reach pests, if pest will easy kill those weak teams without any chance of winning, especially if I actually can lose with a single stronger team.

Drip
05-01-2017, 07:19 AM
I'm gladly used to employing my Solar Blast, and in cases like these, where some of my teams may be just a tad too weak, I use it to specifically help those weaker teams. For helper teams, I developed a strong preference for teams with Strawberry Candle (who has a passive for 2-3 extra solar nodes, worth half a bar each), Cattleya or Mei Pumblossom (both have a passive to add 50% to your Solar Blast bar at the start of the map, and yes, it stacks!).

I got a bit tired of the RNG though, so just an hour ago, I decided to no longer bother with 3-medalling those maps. Once we get bloomed forms, I'll be farming these maps into oblivion anyway for materials, so chances are, that I'll get those 3-medal runs while farming.

Eversor86
05-01-2017, 07:42 AM
Yeah thats what I am thinking of doing, skipping maps that I am to weak to do or to annoyed by RNG till bloom stuff comes. Thou that assumes bloom stuff comes from random chests or something inside the map, and that 3 medal rewards of a single FG stays? Someone from DMM could tell us how it looks there?

Unregistered
05-01-2017, 08:21 AM
Yeah thats what I am thinking of doing, skipping maps that I am to weak to do or to annoyed by RNG till bloom stuff comes. Thou that assumes bloom stuff comes from random chests or something inside the map, and that 3 medal rewards of a single FG stays? Someone from DMM could tell us how it looks there?

The FGs stay. The blooming petals are from random chests but the drop rates are seriously too low to bother with. You could finish every map without seeing a single drop. They're up to 7-5 on DMM, currently.

Maladaptive
05-01-2017, 11:53 AM
You guys having difficulty getting 3 medals, have you swapped your best jewellery onto the Winter Rose Garden girls to give them a boost? That is the only way I have been able to do the Winter Rose ones, and with lowly dupes (e.g. level 5-6) of 2 star Scarlett Salvia and Violetta Pansy also carrying rings/necklaces to do some extra damage.

AgentFakku
05-01-2017, 12:01 PM
You guys having difficulty getting 3 medals, have you swapped your best jewellery onto the Winter Rose Garden girls to give them a boost? That is the only way I have been able to do the Winter Rose ones, and with lowly dupes (e.g. level 5-6) of 2 star Scarlett Salvia and Violetta Pansy also carrying rings/necklaces to do some extra damage.

yeah, I put jewelry on them but not a lot since I ran out of event jewelry and your regular +8 to +10 rings. I only put on non dupe girls

Maladaptive
05-01-2017, 12:07 PM
You should have enough equipment for your entire Winter Rose Garden squad (I only have 13, of which five are 2 star girls - 3 of them L5/6 dupes), even if it isn't maxed/event gear.

My duped 2 star girls are wearing level 8-9 rings (upgraded once for 180 gold to be later fed into another item when I have 10 of them). The non-duped 2 star girls are only level 20 but have 4 slots so have full gear.

AgentFakku
05-01-2017, 01:49 PM
well, i'll wait on beating dis map later when I get dat free Rainbow Gurl

rng and squads can't dent them

Daw! If i had nab that $30 Gacha and got any 6* gurl that was opened back then

could have gotten Baccara, Daisy, or Camelia

Ashen
05-01-2017, 03:00 PM

Ty for this post! I totally forgot about giving them jewelry

Volarmis
05-01-2017, 04:21 PM
For me, swapping jewelery was the final trick to play if my teams turned out to be too weak to 3-medal the Winter Rose Garden maps.
As it turned out, I didn't have to use it, even though sometimes a team perished.
In the end, it came down to the RNG nodes and some team reshuffling if the initial attempt failed - and so I managed to 3-medal all the current maps by 2-4 tries.
This was my squad configuration:
http://i.imgur.com/33UnQ9p.png

Oh, and I needed to keep tabs on the Solar Blast since this time around it actually made quite a difference.

AgentFakku
05-02-2017, 11:24 PM
For me, swapping jewelery was the final trick to play if my teams turned out to be too weak to 3-medal the Winter Rose Garden maps.
As it turned out, I didn't have to use it, even though sometimes a team perished.
In the end, it came down to the RNG nodes and some team reshuffling if the initial attempt failed - and so I managed to 3-medal all the current maps by 2-4 tries.
This was my squad configuration:
http://i.imgur.com/33UnQ9p.png

Oh, and I needed to keep tabs on the Solar Blast since this time around it actually made quite a difference.

damn man, my squads are 10 K below you.

now I know wut to do, lvl two girls in each squad to lvl 60

- - - Updated - - -

Thank god! Two new Winter Rose girls (Primrose (Event Gurl) + Zephy (new 4* girl available on Event Gacha)

Zandel
05-03-2017, 12:52 AM
I got lucky and rolled Stewartia from my 10+1 but she is Banana island, on the up side she is another atk nerf girl.

AgentFakku
05-07-2017, 08:02 PM
cleared Winter Rose, thanks Lady from the Flower Capital46394640

kringley
05-18-2017, 09:43 PM
I probably won't be trying the 4- series any time soon for Winter Rose and Bergamot valley - teams are at about 40k each and the maps I've run I tend to lose squads. Blossom Hill and Lilywood are more likely to get there as my teams are substantially stronger, Banana Island is somewhere in between. I'll be working on slowly leveling up girls from the weaker islands to help but it probably won't be quick.

AgentFakku
05-19-2017, 01:06 AM
I probably won't be trying the 4- series any time soon for Winter Rose and Bergamot valley - teams are at about 40k each and the maps I've run I tend to lose squads. Blossom Hill and Lilywood are more likely to get there as my teams are substantially stronger, Banana Island is somewhere in between. I'll be working on slowly leveling up girls from the weaker islands to help but it probably won't be quick.

fuck, I shouldn't spend my 100 FK on Rainbow dressblooms

these last 2 events had a lot of new Winter Rose gurls: Primrose (Event), Zephyranthes, Mimosa, Rosemary, Cineraria (Event)

welp,

paraphin
05-19-2017, 08:20 AM
woohooo!!
i realy run through all 5 stages, one try each :3
very rare...

Ashen
05-19-2017, 01:53 PM
woohooo!!
i realy run through all 5 stages, one try each :3
very rare...

Yea, bergamot valley 4-* were really nice. They had very little RNG. Although I wasn't as lucky as to complete all of the maps on the first try, I never needed more than 3 tries.
At some point I even only used 3 teams to be on the safe side, but I was still able to complete the maps.

But now that the missions get slowly harder, I come to dislike the fact that we can use any helper squad even more. They're so much stronger than my squads ( for the weaker nations at least), that they kinda obliterate the whole point of nation battles. I wished they would have just disabled helper squads. After all we can't use them for RB or CQ either and for nation battles it would make even more sense :/

AgentFakku
05-19-2017, 02:07 PM
sometimes, my allies' helper squads are way too fast than my nation squads lol

sometimes that works if I have a really long path to kill one pest or two in one map

Unregistered
05-19-2017, 02:09 PM
But now that the missions get slowly harder, I come to dislike the fact that we can use any helper squad even more. They're so much stronger than my squads ( for the weaker nations at least), that they kinda obliterate the whole point of nation battles. I wished they would have just disabled helper squads. After all we can't use them for RB or CQ either and for nation battles it would make even more sense :/

Uh the jap version allows helper squads in nation defense, there's no point in moving away from that. Besides, wouldn't you want an extra squad if you're going for 3 medals on RNG-heavy maps like this?

If you want to play maps that don't require helper squads (disabled actually), there are so-called challenge missions for that purpose. They just haven't arrived yet, so you'll have to wait :rolleyes:

Ashen
05-19-2017, 02:42 PM
Uh the jap version allows helper squads in nation defense, there's no point in moving away from that. Besides, wouldn't you want an extra squad if you're going for 3 medals on RNG-heavy maps like this?

That's ofc true. I just meant it in a more general way like I really would have preferred it if the japanese devs would have designed so that it works without helper squad and the maps are adjusted for only 4 teams. Not in a practical sense as in "damn you Nutaku! change it already"^^

If you want to play maps that don't require helper squads (disabled actually), there are so-called challenge missions for that purpose. They just haven't arrived yet, so you'll have to wait :rolleyes:

I didn't know that there are challenge missions though, so thanks for the info =)

Undisconuted
05-19-2017, 02:52 PM
The Aqua Shadow maps force a pre-set helper on you. They could make reasonable ones for nation maps.

kringley
05-19-2017, 05:43 PM
The Bergamot valley 3-4 and 3-5 missions, lost 3 teams on each. I have strong girls but only a few, the rest are unevolved. Without a helper these would be uncompleteable for a long time for me except maybe Blossom Hill. I've been playing since November, and have a team TP around 430 K - I think if it would be uncompletable for me, you're locking > 98% of the player base out of it.

Undisconuted
05-19-2017, 06:46 PM
The Bergamot valley 3-4 and 3-5 missions, lost 3 teams on each. I have strong girls but only a few, the rest are unevolved. Without a helper these would be uncompleteable for a long time for me except maybe Blossom Hill. I've been playing since November, and have a team TP around 430 K - I think if it would be uncompletable for me, you're locking > 98% of the player base out of it.

Having a possibility of failure isn't a lockout. There's no requirement of certain characters or anything. You'd be able to complete more maps as you gradually level more characters and give them equipment. The increasing rewards from events should speed up team growth. Weekly quests for more manyu/ampies and a second tier of affection for more raw stats should be in the near future, too.

There'd also be more manyu from ultimate maps and more seeds from higher level story raid bosses if Nutaku ever adds them.

Ashen
05-19-2017, 07:44 PM

Yea although I'd say this rather goes in my favour. I mean Nation Battles restrict ur choice of girls that you can use. But after what you've said, most people won't be able to play these stages unless they get the help of helper squads (which aren't restricted as ur own team). This leads to a state where the helper squad does not only "help" but does most of the work. And this is kinda wierd in my opinion, because I'd say how far you can progress should mostly be dictated by how far you are and not that the progression is made by someone others squad which isn't affected by the restriction. I mean if that's the case why restrict the girls you can use in the first place?^^ So for example they could've adjusted the power lvl of the maps if they disabled helper squads so that more people can play the maps but the players are actually the once who do the effort to complete the maps. -This would be one view

The other view would be that it's fine to exclude so many people. Personally, I'm not much further than you. I'll propbably have no chance at all at completing Winter Rose. But that must not be that bad. I mean alot here have probably played now for quite a while without really having to complete anything anymore. But on the other side we were still getting stronger since we kept getting new girls and kept lvling them. So it's not that bad in my opinion to have a reason for why you have to keep on upgrading and evolving girls. And this is simply achived by having harder maps.

While Im at it, just further random thoughts^^:
- it might be a bit complicated since dmm could have been at a complete lvl than we are at this moment
- Helper squads help though to diminish the discrepancy between nation with lots of girls like Lilywood and nations with few girls like Winter Rose

Unregistered
05-19-2017, 09:56 PM
I mean if that's the case why restrict the girls you can use in the first place?^^

because the theme is nation defense. this should be pretty self-explanatory

So for example they could've adjusted the power lvl of the maps if they disabled helper squads so that more people can play the maps but the players are actually the once who do the effort to complete the maps.

it goes with the territory. if you dont have enough capable girls from one nation, you shouldnt force it in the first place tbh.

kinda find it odd that some people actually take these maps too seriously even though the real purpose of these maps (a source of blooming petals) isn't even around yet

paraphin
05-19-2017, 10:41 PM
one run per stage again today, nice. but it was realy close sometimes, even with full equiped girls the pests hit so hard that many teams died... good that there wasn't so much RNG

AgentFakku
05-20-2017, 01:07 AM
I like the challenge, it forces you to use girls you wouldn't use

Zandel
05-20-2017, 04:51 PM
You should consider lvling and using Apple... she is really strong and worth a spot on your main team.

AgentFakku
05-21-2017, 10:24 PM
thanks, I'll do Apple

definitely will lvl Winter Rose gurls to lv 60 - haven't evolve Cineraria yet

Unregistered
05-22-2017, 10:29 PM
no raid bosses appeared tonight, was everyone trying to do banana island 4-1 like me? took 4 tries before i realized i should pick a slow ally for left side, and put all my squads on right side. make squads 2 and 4 slow and super weak so they will be defeated. and then took 4 more tries after that to get squad 1 to finally take that RNG to the hard to reach pest.

- - - Updated - - -

oops i think it was squads 3 and 4 weak and slightly slower than 1 and 2. 1 and 2 end up going toward RNG, i think. correct me if i'm wrong.

AgentFakku
05-23-2017, 12:21 AM
holy crap, I thought Winter Rose was bad and then again that's due to lack of units not RNG

man, I thought the route was looped but it turns out to be dis lol

sniddy
05-23-2017, 12:39 AM
That one took about 5 attempts - next one took 2, next 3 took 1

Unregistered
05-23-2017, 12:48 AM
Yeah so the simple way to do 4-1 like i said is to try to get a squad to that RNG pest on the left side, before the other squads beat the final boss.

The simplest way is super slow but super strong ally on the left side, since that route is the shortest and has tornadoes, and ally goes last. Then 1 super strong and fast squad and 1 relatively strong but slow squad on the right side. Hopefully 1st squad will reach RNG pest, and the 2nd squad if it reaches the boss too fast maybe it will be defeated first.

If you need more squads, like trying to get 2 squads to pass the RNG node, 1 and 2 should be strong, and 3 and 4 should be throw-away weak and slightly slower than 1 and 2. 1 should pass RNG node and either miss the pest or hit it, then 3 should reach the boss and die, then 2 should go to RNG, then 4 should go to boss. 3 and 4 might switch positions if 4 goe through all those tornadoes and 3 does not. If your squads beat the pests but can't beat the boss, the super strong ally should be able to finish it up.

- - - Updated - - -

And same for me, 4-2 and 4-3 were much easier.

Ashen
05-23-2017, 10:33 AM
Moonvine mentions Japanese Iris twice in the newest Banana Island battles. Do they have some kind of relationship that I'm not aware of? Similiar to how Waterlily and Victoria met some maps before for example.

AgentFakku
05-23-2017, 08:21 PM
I guess I can test it out. I have those 2 gurls

Santa Girl and her Reindeer friend do a special animation when they do their special attack

Ashen
05-23-2017, 09:52 PM
I guess I can test it out. I have those 2 gurls

Santa Girl and her Reindeer friend do a special animation when they do their special attack

Ah, while that could be an option, my thoughts were that they might have some kind of backstory that is told somewhere.
Like my example with Victoria and Waterlily. Victoria states that she was once the maid at the royal palace but since she got bored of it, she needed a replacement and this replacement was Waterlily.

AgentFakku
05-24-2017, 01:38 AM
oh you meant that, shit sorry man I misread that

time to check thru some conversations first on their nation battle

if that isn't there, must be some other event

sniddy
05-25-2017, 12:43 AM
Quite a funny story for blossom hill this time around

Eab1990
05-25-2017, 07:25 AM
Blossom Hill was incredibly easy throughout too.

I struggled a little with Winter Rose, but got that done too.

Banana Ocean RNG likes to fuck me sideways. I didn't even manage to 3* 4-1 the other day.

On a side note, Hinoki is literally me as a Flower Knight. Though I don't think my tits would be that huge.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/205665210630012930/317164528146317323/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/205665210630012930/317164577173405696/unknown.png

AgentFakku
05-25-2017, 11:43 AM
Blossom Hill was freakin easy

Also, Hinoki evolves during one of the cutscenes lol

AgentFakku
06-02-2017, 11:13 PM
I finished 4-5 on Bergamot, Lilywood, Blossom Hill, Banana Beach

just need Winter Rose

AgentFakku
11-09-2017, 05:51 PM
Found da Whaleship Thread

Gawd, the search enging in Harem Battle Club sux! I had to go each page and CTRL, Nation or something

Not sure we make a new thread since everyone is using Chit Chat Thread for Whaleship comments and Q LOL

AgentFakku
11-10-2017, 08:12 PM
Cleared purple whaleship7417

I think my best gurls are in Magic or Hit?

I lack Pierce and Slice in Nutaku

wolf
11-11-2017, 09:13 PM
yeah my best girls are in slice and pierce maybe a little in magic im very lacking in 6* hit girls

AgentFakku
11-12-2017, 02:24 PM
7000 Whale coins LOL until I get my Magic Ring7448

was going to buy everything in order, Hit, Pierce, and Magic

but Sakura is moar important than Flowering Peach - I'm sorry my precious loli

if only they gave us pink stam potions like in DMM

During Raid Boss Event, perfect time to farm whale ship

hypo
11-12-2017, 02:28 PM
I just bought the magic necklace, but not for the same reason ^^
Just because magic missions are the most effective at the moment.

Ampchan
11-12-2017, 03:55 PM
Buy me one <3

sniddy
11-13-2017, 12:27 AM
I diligently farm every necklace...they're all pretty tasty

AgentFakku
11-22-2017, 06:46 AM
I can see why Cycla is popular outta the 2*

https://i.imgur.com/vkjJ4tvl.jpg

AgentFakku
11-22-2017, 10:33 AM
Neutral is way too easy, cleared it boom
I should start on Neutral for DMM - haven't started Whale Ships for my DMM account

sniddy
11-22-2017, 12:37 PM
Neutral nearly got me once, magic did one....they're about on par

Pushing hard for the final necklace, know what the next whale ship brings or do they give people a breather to catch up/get blooms

Unregistered
11-24-2017, 07:49 AM
I think after the 5 types of necklaces comes 5 types of earring.

Ampchan
11-24-2017, 10:47 AM
I think after the 5 types of necklaces comes 5 types of earring.

It goes back and forth between the two.
Right now it is the 3% ones, then we get the 5% ones with even better stats, and dmm currently is getting what is really nice imo

AgentFakku
11-28-2017, 02:12 PM
had enuff for one necklace

https://i.imgur.com/sK8ScMPm.jpg

AgentFakku
12-09-2017, 08:14 PM
no new maps

guess I get them blue birds to bloom Edelweiss

Ampchan
12-09-2017, 08:48 PM
Get those bloom birds soon(TM)
Honestly once they add the challenge missions there are several birds sitting there, just waiting teasing us for the taking

AgentFakku
12-12-2017, 11:00 PM
welp missions are done. Only got up to 8 Grand - tempted to buy blue birds for Edel bu not yet since I have no room and I haven't got petals

Ampchan
12-13-2017, 08:31 PM
Honestly, until you have the petals, worrying about the other stuff is fruitless.

Zandel
12-14-2017, 11:14 PM
welp missions are done. Only got up to 8 Grand - tempted to buy blue birds for Edel bu not yet since I have no room and I haven't got petals

Did you buy any of the skill unlocks for the girls? I spent 7.5k unlocking Taunt i think it was. That skill is well worth the investment.

AgentFakku
12-14-2017, 11:17 PM
Did you buy any of the skill unlocks for the girls? I spent 7.5k unlocking Taunt i think it was. That skill is well worth the investment.

you mean rainbow dressblooms - I only finished 3 gurls and whole bunch more are at 1/5 for skill - too much NG spending for me LOL - well, we had a lot of cheap deals his year for some reason

Taon
12-15-2017, 07:01 AM
you mean rainbow dressblooms - I only finished 3 gurls and whole bunch more are at 1/5 for skill - too much NG spending for me LOL - well, we had a lot of cheap deals his year for some reason

No, Zandel is talking about the Promotion abilities that were added Tuesday; unlocking the Taunt promotion costs 7500 Sun Medals.

Zandel
12-15-2017, 09:02 AM
No, Zandel is talking about the Promotion abilities that were added Tuesday; unlocking the Taunt promotion costs 7500 Sun Medals.

Yes these, some cost LC, others sun medals and others gold. There are things like +10% damage on 1st turn and Taunt and others. I have only used the Taunt and 1st Turn ATK for now but I intend to get the others as well. They have +20 speed and -20 speed so you can more easily adjust squads.

These abilities are 'learnt' (unlocked) once and apply to all girls of a certain star level (Taunt is 6*s only I think but speed is 4-6 or 5-6 stars), you can then turn them on / off as you please. One skill per girl tho.

AgentFakku
12-15-2017, 07:14 PM
ok, never heard of Taunt

well, I guess buy those after my blue birds

Ampchan
12-15-2017, 08:34 PM
Taunt is an amazing skill if you have something like a bloomed Saffron.
Enemies forced to attack her, but the cannot hit her because the 80% dodge. Meanwhile the 4x counter is ruining their day.

Zandel
12-16-2017, 12:31 AM
Yep I have it on my Mistletoe on the off chance that squads does not 1 shot everything.... she doesn't get attacked often but when it happens it's glorious.

hypo
12-16-2017, 01:50 AM
I was looking forward to next whale missions for giving Helenium this taunt, but if bloomed Saffron gets those stats, then it becomes a must-buy for sure with the sun medals.

Now just to hope we get Bloom Saffron soon enough.

Unregistered
12-20-2017, 05:43 AM
Are the new "chance" nodes bugged or nerfed? There's a big difference between a 10% buff on Nutaku and the 40% buff it apparently gives on DMM.

Taon
12-20-2017, 09:13 AM
Are the new "chance" nodes bugged or nerfed? There's a big difference between a 10% buff on Nutaku and the 40% buff it apparently gives on DMM.

I don't think they're bugged or nerfed; my guess is that when DMM first put them in they were 10% and later moved up to 40% to adjust for harder missions. 40% would be overkill on Nutaku right now.

AgentFakku
12-20-2017, 03:15 PM
new features

https://i.imgur.com/o9cu6wY.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/EKE0vl8.jpg?1

Lantana topwaifu
12-20-2017, 03:39 PM
6th whale is rather hard tbh. i ain't swimming in 6* gals, do have to admit, got one full group of them. 4/5 fully ampied and 2nd affection'd and whatnot, but that 6-5 still a cointoss for me. wasn't like that in previous ones, sometimes did them on full auto even. seems like stuff buffed the boss dmg output across the board to account for the SB thing and chance.
sure hope i am being paranoid to tell you the truth

maotd
12-20-2017, 04:09 PM
I found it really hard too. And my Slice ship is my best ship. I can do 5th missions really easily, even on auto with more than 50% life at the end. But 6-5 is too hard. I failed twice on it with all girls max level, max affection and full of event equipement almost max level + 4 rainbows max ampie/2nd affection and Oncidium greatly ampied and 2nd affection too.
This 10% instead of 40% is really painful. This and the lack of bloomed girls available.

So... let's farm the good old neutral whaleship maps.

le Lantana du waifu
12-20-2017, 04:19 PM
I found it really hard too. And my Slice ship is my best ship. I can do 5th missions really easily, even on auto with more than 50% life at the end. But 6-5 is too hard. I failed twice on it with all girls max level, max affection and full of event equipement almost max level + 4 rainbows max ampie/2nd affection and Oncidium greatly ampied and 2nd affection too.
This 10% instead of 40% is really painful. This and the lack of bloomed girls available.

So... let's farm the good old neutral whaleship maps.

i had 6-5 done on first try, apparently for the lulz of the fkg gods. cause next 3 attempts went the way of hillary clinton. do have to ask, gear really affects the outcome? groupwise, after my 6* goes the way of Valhalla, it's pretty much on to the last stretch, that is bossfight. Where, as much as i gathered, equip matters jack.

i know the break-thingie-argument to equip your gals, i wondered if it's any good outside of that.

Unregistered
12-20-2017, 04:36 PM
I don't think they're bugged or nerfed; my guess is that when DMM first put them in they were 10% and later moved up to 40% to adjust for harder missions. 40% would be overkill on Nutaku right now.

It always started at 40% on DMM. One indication it's bugged on Nutaku is that the number doesn't change if a team dies.

i had 6-5 done on first try, apparently for the lulz of the fkg gods. cause next 3 attempts went the way of hillary clinton. do have to ask, gear really affects the outcome? groupwise, after my 6* goes the way of Valhalla, it's pretty much on to the last stretch, that is bossfight. Where, as much as i gathered, equip matters jack.

i know the break-thingie-argument to equip your gals, i wondered if it's any good outside of that.

Equipment stats count for the ship and are therefor vital.

Unregistered
12-20-2017, 04:44 PM
It always started at 40% on DMM. One indication it's bugged on Nutaku is that the number doesn't change if a team dies.

Equipment stats count for the ship and are therefor vital.

balls. gotta go hit dem reissued left-over points for jewelry now

Ampchan
12-20-2017, 04:56 PM
Whaleship is still very do-able. I'm not a good example, but I only lost maybe 10~15% of my HP. I would imagine most can do W6-5 will probably 30% or so hp left. Well, as long as they are not a fairly new player.

Unregistered
12-20-2017, 05:17 PM
Whaleship RNG too stronk. You can lose one run and finish the next at 50%.

Zandel
12-20-2017, 06:15 PM
New whale missions still easy enough to clear, 6-5 comes close but with that new break mechanic it's not terrible.

Taon
12-21-2017, 07:48 AM
New whale missions still easy enough to clear, 6-5 comes close but with that new break mechanic it's not terrible.

Pretty much this. If it's too hard for some, then that's a prime indicator that you need to improve your girls; level, evo/bloom, equipment, affection/2nd affection, ampies. Don't forget about the new Promotion skills (1st turn ATK up is by far the best choice, a tanky unit with Taunt (and some form of Evade) can help ensure your stronger units don't die first).

Oh, and 6-5 is not advisable to just hit Start and ignore; make use of your Solar Blasts (try and reserve for the Ancient Pest exclusively since it adds a lot to the faint meter). Have one girl in the crew who can spawn solar shrine nodes on the map (Strawberry Candle, Nigella); having another who spawns healing nodes (Chocolate Cosmos, Lantana) can help (though usually it seems like 1-2 nodes spawn after the mid-boss Pest).

MachThreeSlug
12-21-2017, 08:09 AM
I lost on whale boat mission 6-5...

I was literally 1 hit away from victory...

Welp. There goes the rest of my motivation for the rest of the day. DX

Unregistered
12-21-2017, 06:33 PM
I don't lose a single girl to the deck battles and start each ship battle with a solar blast, yet failure is still possible. My teams aren't that imbalanced. Being doable doesn't mean it's not harder than it was designed to be.

Taon
12-21-2017, 06:57 PM
I don't lose a single girl to the deck battles and start each ship battle with a solar blast, yet failure is still possible. My teams aren't that imbalanced. Being doable doesn't mean it's not harder than it was designed to be.

Oh, no question that there is a significant jump in difficulty from 5-5 to 6-5. In fact, while I haven't failed 6-5 yet, I've been farming 5-5 this evening since the reward difference is only 20 medals and I don't have to pay attention at all while earning a mix of manyus for my new girls.

Zandel
12-22-2017, 02:19 AM
What sort of power are you guys going into 6-5 with? I go into it with a red ship and 1.1 - 1.2 mill TP depending on helper and I have yet to come close to losing a map, the deck battles have come close to my first squad being wiped out a few times on that chance mob (down to 1 girl standing) but the ship is always 30%+ at the end. In fact the case where I almost lost the girls my ship was still 50% at the end.

Drip
12-22-2017, 05:03 AM
What sort of power are you guys going into 6-5 with? I go into it with a red ship and 1.1 - 1.2 mill TP depending on helper and I have yet to come close to losing a map, the deck battles have come close to my first squad being wiped out a few times on that chance mob (down to 1 girl standing) but the ship is always 30%+ at the end. In fact the case where I almost lost the girls my ship was still 50% at the end.
1.01 mil TP here, and I lost my first squad against the deck-boss once (not a single special triggered on the second round of the battle, and it's a trigger-team!) and the whaleship against the ancient pest once (again, not a single skill trigger except 1 Grand Slash at the start of the map when the boss was about to run anyway, while the boss got several critical hits).
Generally, I finished the map with 30%-60% health left on the whale ship. Haven't tried the map again with Fritillaria's new earrings yet, but I don't expect major differences, just the deck-boss might be slightly easier.

Taon
12-22-2017, 03:23 PM

My red ship base is 1.096M, helpers add anywhere from 70-100k. I've never lost my first squad, but it's been close a couple of times (way to hold that line Alpinia!). Like you, I've not had the whaleship fall below 30%.

AgentFakku
12-22-2017, 07:07 PM
I can only grind 6-4
https://i.imgur.com/bBtTEp2l.jpg
I got lucky w/ RNG for 6-5 - sometimes, the Whale doesn't like to do special moves all the damn time LOL

maotd
12-22-2017, 11:52 PM
If you can't farm 6-5, do 5-5 instead of 6-4 ;)

hypo
12-23-2017, 04:23 AM
If you can't farm 6-5, do 5-5 instead of 6-4 ;)

Exactly, if you don't have a good success rate on 6-5, stick with 5-5, you loose only 21 medals but you get them.

And to add to the discussion:

980k for my Slice team, with a good helper between 94-97k, I loose about 25% of 6-5.

So yeah, back to farming some gold coins to level up the girls, these last 2 weeks took a heavy toll on my stash.

edit: screw that, I'm gonna stick to 5-5 to get some Flowering Hearts. I don't have enough 2nd affection girls.

MachThreeSlug
12-23-2017, 06:12 AM
Exactly, if you don't have a good success rate on 6-5, stick with 5-5, you loose only 21 medals but you get them.

And to add to the discussion:

980k for my Slice team, with a good helper between 94-97k, I loose about 25% of 6-5.

So yeah, back to farming some gold coins to level up the girls, these last 2 weeks took a heavy toll on my stash.

edit: screw that, I'm gonna stick to 5-5 to get some Flowering Hearts. I don't have enough 2nd affection girls.

Second affection also gives a decent boost to stats so that'll help with getting the TP up for 6-5.

hypo
12-23-2017, 08:31 AM
Second affection also gives a decent boost to stats so that'll help with getting the TP up for 6-5.

That was my point: more stats, and no manyus/ampies who will suck my gold stash :D
Time to spend some Bond Crystals!

Ampchan
12-23-2017, 09:17 AM
I run it at 1.25~1.27M will little issue.... the real big thing about it is the equipts

the difference between a "1.2M" and a "1.25M" is kind of misleading because that extra 50k might be defense. HP inflates the TP and makes you stressed out when you think you should be preforming better than you are. Atk and def are the key stats... and thus level your equipts..

AgentFakku
12-23-2017, 10:42 PM
I can farm 6-4 fine. It rewards moar than 5-5

Volarmis
12-23-2017, 10:48 PM

Umm, does it really?
IIRC, 6-4 gave me 261 medals, while 5-5 gives more than 300.
I'll need to check.

Taon
12-23-2017, 11:47 PM

Yeah, no; it doesn't. Volarmis' info is correct.

hypo
12-24-2017, 12:26 AM
I was aiming to increase my whale TP, but this perfect value is just pure luck ^^

AgentFakku
12-24-2017, 04:23 AM
shit, im confused now

u gonna have to draw it for me

Unless Im reading it wrong, Im farming 6-4 coz it has 330 medals, right?

https://i.imgur.com/VDJmPUDl.jpg

and map 5 has 300 medals

https://i.imgur.com/ozrichxl.jpg

unless ur doing dat weird math thing w/ efficiency and fractions or was wut ratios thingy

then I can't really follow LOL

Volarmis
12-24-2017, 05:25 AM
I was aiming to increase my whale TP, but this perfect value is just pure luck ^^

Nice, what were the odds, right? :D

shit, im confused now

u gonna have to draw it for me

Unless Im reading it wrong, Im farming 6-4 coz it has 330 medals, right?

https://i.imgur.com/VDJmPUDl.jpg

and map 5 has 300 medals

https://i.imgur.com/ozrichxl.jpg

unless ur doing dat weird math thing w/ efficiency and fractions or was wut ratios thingy

then I can't really follow LOL

No, way more simple than that - I've just run the 6-4 map and 5-5 map and compared the amount of medals received. :p
The ones you're comparing are only the one-time rewards for the full mission clear.

hypo
12-24-2017, 06:38 AM
I have added the rewards for missions 6 as soon as I finished them

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Whale-Airship

AgentFakku
12-26-2017, 09:13 PM
I just bought amphies (https://i.imgur.com/CHmaTmr.jpg) instead of the blue birds to bloom Edelweiss

realise I was too poor to blom

hypo
12-27-2017, 02:18 AM
I just bought amphies (https://i.imgur.com/CHmaTmr.jpg) instead of the blue birds to bloom Edelweiss

realise I was too poor to blom

You can also buy coins with sun medals ^^
Not enough for a bloom, but it helps.

AgentFakku
01-19-2018, 10:48 PM
new map - yeah fuck yeah

https://i.imgur.com/krKwtl4m.jpg

shit, sux when Im sick - didn't know Whaleship was open but then I was really sick a few days ago - still recovering

best time for WhaleShip is during Raid Boss Event (not the other raid boss where you're the only one smacking them)
https://i.imgur.com/BAswskml.jpg
damn, 2 bloom rainbows really got you up to 100 K, Miko Satela - shit, I ran outta amphies for Sakura

None of the pink hair rainbows have a bloom but man, it's hard to get amphies

AgentFakku
02-04-2018, 11:26 PM
https://i.imgur.com/OwceCMJl.jpg

they just get more pricey, I havwn't dne any whaling in DMM - don't think I will

durrem
02-04-2018, 11:34 PM
https://i.imgur.com/OwceCMJl.jpg

they just get more pricey, I havwn't dne any whaling in DMM - don't think I will

5-5 is easy enough to run.

AgentFakku
02-18-2018, 03:49 PM
Edelweiss kept draining all my blue manyuu
Blooming a gurl ain't easy then u got to lvl her up

I have to farm manyu instead of whale ship today

A Time to Screw
02-19-2018, 02:11 PM
Does the power divider on the last mission 7 of the new whale missions make you avoide fighting the boss? Or do you still have to fight the boss?

What's the point if it doesn't make you avoid the boss since you'll probably die with such low power level anyways?

Unregistered
02-19-2018, 02:20 PM
The only difference is getting fewer medals with low power. It's kind of a hint to stop trying and stick to a lower mission.

A Time to Screw
02-19-2018, 02:30 PM
The only difference is getting fewer medals with low power. It's kind of a hint to stop trying and stick to a lower mission.

Well technically speaking, according to the wiki, the low power divider rewards of 7-5 would still give more medals then the previous last whale mission 6-5....if you could clear it. (396 vs 351 medals respectively)

Ain't really doing a good job if that's the case, lol. All it did was made me think that the power divider would allow lower tier players to avoid fighting the boss but gain more medals than old missions. Cuz that'd make more sense.

Taon
02-19-2018, 05:44 PM
Well technically speaking, according to the wiki, the low power divider rewards of 7-5 would still give more medals then the previous last whale mission 6-5....if you could clear it. (396 vs 351 medals respectively)

Ain't really doing a good job if that's the case, lol. All it did was made me think that the power divider would allow lower tier players to avoid fighting the boss but gain more medals than old missions. Cuz that'd make more sense.

It's supposed to be progression; if you can't clear the latest boss, then farm lower ones until you can. All the divider does is underline a minimum threshold for clearing the stage.

Yeah, it's kind of pointless, but it's something different for the sake of something different.

AgentFakku
02-27-2018, 05:14 PM
ain't see chocolate in a looong time

https://i.imgur.com/tISOgg3l.jpg

still fail the last map but it's ok LOL

https://i.imgur.com/N0WSKLml.jpg

ain't helping me Nazuna

https://i.imgur.com/Xlfdrqim.jpg

wolf
02-28-2018, 12:58 AM
ain't see chocolate in a looong time

https://i.imgur.com/tISOgg3l.jpg

still fail the last map but it's ok LOL

https://i.imgur.com/N0WSKLml.jpg

ain't helping me Nazuna

https://i.imgur.com/Xlfdrqim.jpg

lol but she tries her best D:

AgentFakku
03-19-2018, 04:17 PM
They should start selling the Gold Elixir coz I keep getting rainbow ones instead of gold ones when I only have 2 rainbows w/ bloom art so far

https://i.imgur.com/yFpsZ3Sl.jpg

finally got my 4th bloom

Clean the shop of amphies but I didn't do all da birds coz dat be too insane imo

just bought 2 yellow birds all I need

didn't buy flowering hearts, ran out of whale bits

Unregistered
03-19-2018, 05:58 PM
How did a nation battle thread become the whaleship one?

wolf
03-20-2018, 08:47 AM
idk D:
what have we done

AgentFakku
03-20-2018, 11:39 AM
eh.. whatever

we can ask the admin to rename da thread

MagicSpice
03-20-2018, 11:42 AM
How did a nation battle thread become the whaleship one?

cause the name honestly sounds confusing....

i almost got tricked myself...

AgentFakku
03-20-2018, 05:43 PM
Thanks to Kotono for changing it

We can discuss both Whaleship and Nation Battle, y'all

Largepotato
03-21-2018, 06:15 AM
Does the DMM version even have more nation battles missions?

twilightdream
03-21-2018, 08:48 AM
Does the DMM version even have more nation battles missions?

Nation Def on DMM FKG is @ 8-5 stage in all nation.
We still have 5 Nation Def, Lotus Lake mission donot appear yet.

MagicSpice
04-03-2018, 04:47 PM
While I do need a bit of luck to clear this (a lot of ship skills need to go off for high enough damage), this is doable for me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUb6gqWxsZY

i really need to level up my girls a lot, but doing so without burning flower gems is gonna take a while. weakness abuse isn't gonna cut it for 9-5 or reliable 9-4 or even 9-3 clears sometimes (really bad luck will get me there). this was more done for the gifts

phob
04-06-2018, 01:01 PM
New Nation levels are dropping petals that will save bundles on life crystals!, took blossom hill and bergamot valley clear up to up to 8-2! Last two evenings crashed initially upon completion awarding gifts and next day tried again and ran fine. Lots of FGs and life crystals and petals for the taking.:grin:

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 01:40 PM
I get the "An Error Occurred" screen upon completion of 5-1. Game resets and I do not get credit for completing. Suggestions?

phob
04-06-2018, 01:45 PM
That's what it did to me last two nights then I tried again the next day and it worked both times.

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 03:12 PM
That's what it did to me last two nights then I tried again the next day and it worked both times.

too bad each try costs stamina, not as critical with stamina pots, but still.

phob
04-06-2018, 03:32 PM
34 flower gems 6 feathers and hundreds of life crystals was worth it

Here's my BV team I made up (a girl short)

Working on lily wood for next missions

phob
04-06-2018, 06:32 PM
Lily Wood 5-1 ran fine no crashes :grin:

durrem
04-06-2018, 10:54 PM
What level do they start dropping petals?

phob
04-07-2018, 01:17 AM
What level do they start dropping petals?

7 The levels with the caterpillars off on an island
I just got one

Two takeaways

1 Bless those who have helper teams with Nerine.
2 Nandina is a hot one she is!

Who are these girls?

hypo
04-07-2018, 03:06 AM
New Nation levels are dropping petals that will save bundles on life crystals!, took blossom hill and bergamot valley clear up to up to 8-2! Last two evenings crashed initially upon completion awarding gifts and next day tried again and ran fine. Lots of FGs and life crystals and petals for the taking.:grin:

Well, now I finally have a good reason to clear those missions...

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 12:46 PM

You must've been quite lucky. I didn't get a single petal from Lilywood, just lots of Cary Ophyllus and one Sweetpea.

durrem
04-07-2018, 04:45 PM
I just got one

Two takeaways

Who are these girls?

Yep, I just got one earlier at level 7. Thanks

phob
04-07-2018, 05:43 PM
I just did testing and was spamming 8-1 got another petal in around 6 tries

wolf
04-08-2018, 10:28 PM
I just got one

Two takeaways

Who are these girls?

not sure what nutaku will name them but here u go (i want both of them Dx)
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Aizoon_Stonecrop

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Yarrow

Unregistered
04-09-2018, 01:24 AM
"An error occurred" at the end of Winter Rose 5-1.

Unregistered
04-09-2018, 02:46 AM
I've tried twice every day they have been available. Only crashes.

phob
04-09-2018, 11:05 AM
Once again, last night got error right before handing out gifts. Tried again today works fine through Lvl 8-2. Got 1 petal on 7-4. Spammed 8-1 another 8 times and got 2nd petal. These are low cost missions only used 3 FG and picked up 17.:grin:

Another new cutie

phob
04-09-2018, 01:46 PM
Wolf
Aizoon looks really good. I will try to get her when I can. Looks like a whole new team could be based off of her.
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Aizoon_Stonecrop

Unregistered
04-10-2018, 07:01 AM
post-update: still erring out of 5-1.

phob
04-10-2018, 11:11 AM
post-update: still erring out of 5-1.

Same as it ever was.... crashed last night , works today. Currently at 7-3 and just picked up first petal..

I try it and it crashes in the evening once and the next day (after about 12 hours) and it works. I clear my cache every day. I don't know what else to say, I use a 3 year old computer and am using IE 11.

No spamming necessary today just got the 2nd petal on 7-5

Final update got 3rd petal on 8-1
new cuties:

Unregistered
04-10-2018, 11:23 AM
I'm still getting an error. The heck are you doing different?

Unregistered
04-10-2018, 11:30 AM
I don't get it - is it random when it works? I have tried 5-1 on multiple different days. Sometimes more than one try (separated by hours).

I'd like to complete these.... advice?

hypo
04-10-2018, 03:30 PM
I stopped clearing the Banana missions up to 8-1 (I started this morning on 4-1, damn it was long).

I got a petal on 7-5 only.

edit: for those who get a crash on these missions, could it be caused by a specific unit you have in your banana/other team, or from your helper? I'm thinking about broken assets on some units...

AgentFakku
04-10-2018, 05:32 PM
I think im gonna give up on Banana 5-1, tried changing units
Gonna do Whale Ship instead

Unregistered
04-10-2018, 06:27 PM
I stopped clearing the Banana missions up to 8-1 (I started this morning on 4-1, damn it was long).

I got a petal on 7-5 only.

edit: for those who get a crash on these missions, could it be caused by a specific unit you have in your banana/other team, or from your helper? I'm thinking about broken assets on some units...

Well, having tried on multiple days means I've constructed multiple teams. As for helper - I dunno. I don't really put a lot of though into helper selection. Besides, unless we know, a priori, which units cause it to break how woudl we know what helper team to use? Or how could we know which girls we should be excluding?

phob
04-10-2018, 07:45 PM
I used same team. Hopefully they fix it for everyone. Elixer mission still doesn't work either. Manyu got fixed.. there is hope and it is reported on discord

What the heck happened to the main quest rewards though? They disappeared today.
A lot of those rewards should be given for the Nations completions

hypo
04-11-2018, 02:25 AM
I think im gonna give up on Banana 5-1, tried changing units
Gonna do Whale Ship instead

I lost the count of how many missions I had to repeat because of rng and speed, but it's a lot, a BIG lot...

AgentFakku
04-11-2018, 07:24 PM
finally clear the blue Whale maps

https://i.imgur.com/3YGOKnml.jpg

I should use Flowering Heart moar LOL

phob
04-11-2018, 07:54 PM
Ran 8-1
9 times for a feather drop

Unregistered
04-12-2018, 08:28 AM
post-maintenence.... still error out on nation battle. :/

phob
04-12-2018, 07:16 PM
Grinding Bergamot Valley tonight. Took me 17 runs to get two feathers. I also got a 4*(my first ever in any nation mission).

hypo
04-13-2018, 04:04 PM
For those who wonder, got a petal from Bergamot 6-4 and 6-5, so they drop before 7-x

edit:

Nice from 7-1

phob
04-13-2018, 04:24 PM
That's awesome getting 2.

I need to get 4 from Lily Wood Saturday.

Unregistered
04-14-2018, 12:02 AM
how are you guys doing nation battles? I'm just trying to do the 5-1 and i keep getting errors when it completes. I can start it alright, but when it finishes, rather than going to the results screen with the prizes, it just says error, restarts, and I'm left with no prizes AND missing the stamina i spent on it...

sniddy
04-14-2018, 12:50 AM
I have same then issue, tried clearing cache etc and nadda

hypo
04-14-2018, 01:00 AM
how are you guys doing nation battles? I'm just trying to do the 5-1 and i keep getting errors when it completes. I can start it alright, but when it finishes, rather than going to the results screen with the prizes, it just says error, restarts, and I'm left with no prizes AND missing the stamina i spent on it...

I don't know why it works for us and not for you.
I can try listing what I do, if it helps:
- I use Chrome
- I set flash to low quality on the Click to Start screen
- this is what I set in the Pref screen after each maintenance reset:
9849 note that voices are disabled, could the problem be a Victory Phrase from one of your girls?
- I play with Fast Forward combats and AutoRun.

Now, for the stamina lost, this week I discovered this: before, if I chose the wrong mission or squad, I could just refresh the page before the first combat, then reload to the game screen without stamina loss.
Now, I lose that stamina, don't know if they changed the counter or because the game takes longer to load.