PDA

View Full Version : Will they ever get rid of eidolon aura only working for friends

Alastris
02-23-2017, 08:46 PM
Such a bummer that you gotta have em on your friends list to take effect of it Dx

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 09:36 PM
it fine, but it sucks that there is only 1 and it change a lot

u add someone because they have anzu, next day it fire dragoon ...

Lag
02-24-2017, 12:06 AM
it fine, but it sucks that there is only 1 and it change a lot

u add someone because they have anzu, next day it fire dragoon ...

But before they eventually change it...
http://i.imgur.com/SBp055H.png

Alastris
02-24-2017, 12:22 AM
But before they eventually change it...
http://i.imgur.com/SBp055H.png

I got 8 anzu alts o 3o xD

Ringabel
02-24-2017, 04:16 AM
are you also use alt account to host raid for main to MVP?

i am quite tempted. especially if all event become like this and few pub raid to spend bp ...

Alastris
02-24-2017, 04:34 AM

i am quite tempted. especially if all event become like this and few pub raid to spend bp ...

Yeah you only need 1 alt for raids since 30 ap is pretty much a full bp refill

Ramazan
02-24-2017, 04:39 AM
http://i.hizliresim.com/r3d881.png

Well, i've worked hard for this.

President Ramu
02-24-2017, 04:54 AM

It seems pretty worth it. When I was leveling a random reroll I got with an Anzu on it (and a bunch of garbage, so I deleted it after) I still got a LOT of items from just dropping into any open Raid I could find and spamming Snatch until it was over. I did like 1 round of Attack and was Rank 10 in Level 50 raids and I still got gold chests out of nowhere sometimes.

Skulkraken
02-24-2017, 05:05 AM
Sengoku Providence used to do a similar thing for a while.

The devs will probably allow people to get auras from guild members eventually, once the Japanese players pester them enough.

Ringabel
02-24-2017, 05:22 AM
It seems pretty worth it. When I was leveling a random reroll I got with an Anzu on it (and a bunch of garbage, so I deleted it after) I still got a LOT of items from just dropping into any open Raid I could find and spamming Snatch until it was over. I did like 1 round of Attack and was Rank 10 in Level 50 raids and I still got gold chests out of nowhere sometimes.

we talking about different benefit. if ur main can solo Experts, u use alt to host, and main join to take MVP platinum chest. abit of different to getting gold chest.

it fast and reliable way to farm SR weapons for both weapon grid and skill fodder because it highest chance from platinum chest. also no need to fight other people for MVP. there lot of crazy account out there now ...

but u bring up good point, alt should use gunner class to host and stack Snatch for main for more chance too!

Biodeamon
02-27-2017, 06:46 PM
The short answer is no.
The long answer is it is integral for their buisness strategy to have people make friends, therefore they persuade people to do so by pressuring people to make friends. I won't bore you with the economics.

Alastris
02-28-2017, 12:39 AM
My biggest peeve with the system is if a friend is inactive for a period of time, they don't show up on the summons list at all.