PDA

View Full Version : can you not get future girls before getting all girls of previous boss?

vivekagrawal57
02-24-2017, 11:08 AM
As the question says, can you get girls from future bosses before getting all 3 girls from the first boss because I got 2 girls from first boss long time ago and ever since that i have been fighting and fighting and fighting but i dont ever get girl drop so i wondered mayb i have to get all 3 from first boss first?

FunkyMonkey
02-24-2017, 12:25 PM
As the question says, can you get girls from future bosses before getting all 3 girls from the first boss because I got 2 girls from first boss long time ago and ever since that i have been fighting and fighting and fighting but i dont ever get girl drop so i wondered mayb i have to get all 3 from first boss first?

Nah, you don't. You can get the girls in any order you want. It's just that girl drops are super rare.

vivekagrawal57
02-24-2017, 12:31 PM
Nah, you don't. You can get the girls in any order you want. It's just that girl drops are super rare.

lol looks like a bit too rare

Unregistered
03-03-2017, 03:29 AM
to illustrate- I have all 3 regular girls from dark lord, and got the christmas girl. If the ninja drops a spring break girl, it will be the first girl he's given me. Grunt gave me a christmas girl, but no others. Edwarda dropped Jeanne when I was trying for val Abreal, and finally gave me val Abreal on the last day. Donatien has dropped Pelagie for me, and (so far) Silvanus has only dropped green leaves.

So no, I did not need any of the ninja's or gruntt's girls to get Edwarda and Donatien to drop girls. The chances are just very low. The Holiday girls have been significantly easier to get, (maybe between .5% and 1% chance?), but the regular girls are even harder to find

vivekagrawal57
03-06-2017, 02:56 AM
to illustrate- I have all 3 regular girls from dark lord, and got the christmas girl. If the ninja drops a spring break girl, it will be the first girl he's given me. Grunt gave me a christmas girl, but no others. Edwarda dropped Jeanne when I was trying for val Abreal, and finally gave me val Abreal on the last day. Donatien has dropped Pelagie for me, and (so far) Silvanus has only dropped green leaves.

So no, I did not need any of the ninja's or gruntt's girls to get Edwarda and Donatien to drop girls. The chances are just very low. The Holiday girls have been significantly easier to get, (maybe between .5% and 1% chance?), but the regular girls are even harder to find

i see, mayb i just got lucky with first 2 girls from dark lord as i got them months back, and since then no drops lol