PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Skill Multiplier

KonKon
02-25-2017, 05:01 AM
I'm not sure if it's been discussed here before or not.(pardon if it's already is)
And it might help new player putting it in seperate Thread's since it's a 'core mechanic' of the Game!!?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So on to My Question is, How Weapon skill multiplier works in this Game!?

For example I have 4 [Fire]SR weapon with 2Slv each.

I knew for a fact that CMIIW; 1. each skill level increase the skill effect by 0.5%
2. lvl 1 of each weapon tier is R : 0.5 % , SR : 3,5% , SSR : 6.5%

and so how does it calculate for the total value of 4 weapons!?

is it

1] (4% + 4% + 4% + 4%) = 16%
or
2] ( 1.04 * 1.04 * 1.04 * 1.04 ) =1.17

any help is much appreciated,
thank you in advance.

Ringabel
02-25-2017, 06:35 AM
addition, so 1] is right

MasterE
02-25-2017, 11:39 PM
There's also a 1.2 weapon affinity multiplier before the skill bonuses, to hp and atk. This is applied to any weapon that a soul or hime has a preference for. This is obvious for the souls, but the only way to be sure of a hime's favorite weapon is to check the wiki. It's not necessarily the weapon they're pictured with -- Nike looks like she's holding a gun, but her weapon is arcane -- or the weapon they were contained in -- Belfagore is released from a glaive but her favored weapon is also arcane. The devs made some baffling choices before and after releasing these characters.

EDIT: I just noticed that every single story hime up to Thunder now has arcane as favorite weapon. This explains why my R hime are performing so much better than them.