PDA

View Full Version : Apocalypse event ExpertSP now exist

Ringabel
02-26-2017, 03:42 AM
i thought new thread better so people can see from seeing main page. it important enough.

ExpertSP is now exist on nutaku ver. it drop up to 4 of rare exchange item per run. if u used APpot before this, i am so sorry.

VortexMagus
02-26-2017, 04:02 AM
It only shows up during specific times though? I just got in two runs, but 3 am to 4 am my time is a little too difficult for me to reach every day....

EDIT: nevermind, it went from 3 minutes left before I started the mission to 1413 minutes left after I finished the mission. What?

Ringabel
02-26-2017, 04:05 AM
hour just ticket, it now show

1- ExpertSP for eye, 4h remaining
2- ExpertSP for heart, 24h remaining

it ... very weird.

also, sorry for new thread, i browsing forum front page from earlier and did not even realize about change until i went in game myself because it could not to see discussion contents about big change from front page.

maybe better idea to change original thread name?

Redcheese
02-26-2017, 04:25 AM
This is quite a duck move. No announcement, terrible timing, troll (1 expert with 2 hours prior to this, then another 2 popped up).

sanahtlig
02-26-2017, 09:51 AM
Unannounced limited-time special events are sort of irritating and not a very good decision from a design standpoint. To accomplish the same purpose (special event fights that can only be run a limited number of times for exceptional loot), a better design paradigm would be handling these similar to Raid bosses:
1. Opening up the time window to the entire day
2. Restricting the number of times the special event can be run (e.g., 3x per day, or 1x per X rank attained)
3. Offering items that increase this limit (instead of restoring AP). This could scale with rank or AP or whatever if you wanted to retain that scaling factor.

That would make this more casual-friendly, which these games are SUPPOSED to be. Unless of course the purpose is to prod disadvantaged players to buy elixirs. This is particularly unfair because the game was designed to be played in a single timezone (Japan), whereas the English version is played in many different timezones and any given several hour range will tend to favor certain timezones and exclude others.

Unregistered
02-26-2017, 10:54 AM
Seems like this is like the weapon and eidolon enhance mats quest that are supposed to be every day but are only on sunday. Its either a bug that it is only on sundays or a bug that it exists at all in our version.

MasterE
02-26-2017, 10:55 AM
According to wiki, the eyes will be back at 15:00 and 21:00, the hearts will be back at 18:00 and 23:00, all instances for 1 hour. I wonder if these are supposed to be as difficult as the Ultimate level that replaced them in the rerun.

sanahtlig
02-26-2017, 11:02 AM
According to wiki, the eyes will be back at 15:00 and 21:00, the hearts will be back at 18:00 and 23:00, all instances for 1 hour. I wonder if these are supposed to be as difficult as the Ultimate level that replaced them in the rerun.
The enemies are LV20 (2 waves of 2 and then the boss), and the battle itself is about as hard as the Expert Dailies (LV25 enemies, but waves of 3).

Nitewolf
02-26-2017, 12:02 PM
The worst thing about their whole 1-hour-window-twice-a-day idea is that, while it might work okay in the original due to there maybe being 3h between the time zones of most of the players (China, Jap, Korea), the western version spreads well over 10h. Only two hours a day won't work there without leaving some timezones in the gutter.

Haieta
02-26-2017, 12:05 PM
well, from the looks of it, it seems more often than we imagine.... both heart and eye sp are back up

VortexMagus
02-26-2017, 02:01 PM
Yeah, their timers are messed up as hell. They've been up for as long as I've been awake...? The whole day maybe?

Gronk877
02-26-2017, 02:10 PM
Currently sitting around 6k total attack. Is that enough to take down beginner and normal without issue?

Haieta
02-26-2017, 06:42 PM
Yeah, their timers are messed up as hell. They've been up for as long as I've been awake...? The whole day maybe?

They just goes to 0,then a new one pops up.... I'm confused about it too.... I hope there was a clear table/info about it so we could plan ahead.....

sanahtlig
02-26-2017, 07:32 PM
Currently sitting around 6k total attack. Is that enough to take down beginner and normal without issue?
As a rule of thumb, if you can clear the equivalent tier of daily, you can clear that tier of the event.

MasterE
02-26-2017, 08:01 PM
I just burned through a bunch of pots in the last hour for hearts, and now the countdown has wound back.

katsalia
02-26-2017, 08:32 PM
To explain to those who seem to be confused, it's basically been going every 4 hours all day and alternates between hearts and eyes.

Aidoru
02-26-2017, 08:47 PM
To explain to those who seem to be confused, it's basically been going every 4 hours all day and alternates between hearts and eyes.
Is that right? Cause Heart SP has been on non stop as far as I can see, when the timer runs out it just reappears. The timer itself is also far more than 4 hours, as I type this it's at 438 minutes. That's over 7 hours. Eyes on the other hand seems to be right but not like I'm tracking that one.

katsalia
02-26-2017, 09:11 PM
Is that right? Cause Heart SP has been on non stop as far as I can see, when the timer runs out it just reappears. The timer itself is also far more than 4 hours, as I type this it's at 438 minutes. That's over 7 hours. Eyes on the other hand seems to be right but not like I'm tracking that one.

This is the first one today where the timer didn't start at 240 minutes, earlier it was 240 minutes and swapped between heart and eye. I know eye was alternating because I farmed it before I went to work earlier this afternoon.

Wanted to add that yeah, I think the current timer was just set so it didn't swap again before the day ends, since 7 hours from now is when the week resets.

Aww screw it I have no idea what to believe anymore, I feel like my eyes were playing tricks on me.
Everyone just enjoy the hearts and eyes while you can!

MasterE
02-26-2017, 10:15 PM
I know, but I figured they were done screwing with our heads by then. Never!