PDA

View Full Version : Bug causing support partner to switch after entering battle.

OtherGuy02
02-27-2017, 12:30 PM
Pretty much as it says in the title. Sometimes when selecting who to support me in battle it changes it to someone else after I clicking the start battle button, and its always seems to be to someone who I don't have friended so I don't get their eidolon effect.
Wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't almost always on someone supporting me with Anzu when I'm trying to get more stuff from the dailies for it to switch and lose her Item Drop Rate + eidolon effect.

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 04:54 PM
Every time I've had this happen it was from clicking the start battle button before the window for it finished loading fully. It ends up registering the start battle button and you selecting the last eidolon on the current page of eidolon and starts the quest with that one. Haven't run into it after waiting a sec or two for the window to load.

Discoceris
03-04-2017, 02:52 PM
Every time I've had this happen it was from clicking the start battle button before the window for it finished loading fully. It ends up registering the start battle button and you selecting the last eidolon on the current page of eidolon and starts the quest with that one. Haven't run into it after waiting a sec or two for the window to load.

Since this game mirrors GBF, I'm assuming Nutaku is flying by the seat of their pants and are applying minimum resources, hence the massive lag spikes I've experienced (especially with raids) Considering that Cygames have invested in tens of thousands of servers to support 14 million players on GBF, I'm going to assume Nutaku needs to step it up and add 2 or even 3 times the number of servers they have, and move to a more robust infrastructure like Amazon's AWS. They have too many online games concurrently from the same server farm they're running.