PDA

View Full Version : Level 40

Doctorwhoa
03-01-2017, 07:09 PM
There is no point in going through the new level if you have maxxed out at level 40. You are wasting all that XP that you really can't ever gain back from just daily missions and battles. Please get this done soon.

ahmadsama
03-02-2017, 11:16 AM
i am at level 27 after playing a month and a half so i dont feel yet :confused: but for battles you have two alternative options to look for fighting the bad guys to we their harem (it will take for ever so you can kill time:p) or raise you mojo and rise a rank maybe one day top rank will get bonuses in the future (hopefully) ps: i am the 19th hero worldwide :cool:

Doctorwhoa
03-02-2017, 02:09 PM
i am at level 27 after playing a month and a half so i dont feel yet :confused: but for battles you have two alternative options to look for fighting the bad guys to we their harem (it will take for ever so you can kill time:p) or raise you mojo and rise a rank maybe one day top rank will get bonuses in the future (hopefully) ps: i am the 19th hero worldwide :cool:

In order to be the 19th ranked hero worldwide, you would need over 300,000 mojo. To do that in a month and a half would mean that you don't work and you don't go to sleep, you max out 18 mojo each battle and you'd still be 100,000 mojo short. Not saying I doubt you, ok I am, there are no level 27 players in the top 100.

What my point is with this article is if you are maxxed out at level 40, which you probably would be if you are that point, there is no reason to go through the new adventure in the magic forest because you'd be wasting all the XPs you are earning, and the only payout is a girl for the harem at the end.

ahmadsama
03-02-2017, 03:30 PM
In order to be the 19th ranked hero worldwide, you would need over 300,000 mojo. To do that in a month and a half would mean that you don't work and you don't go to sleep, you max out 18 mojo each battle and you'd still be 100,000 mojo short. Not saying I doubt you, ok I am, there are no level 27 players in the top 100.

What my point is with this article is if you are maxxed out at level 40, which you probably would be if you are that point, there is no reason to go through the new adventure in the magic forest because you'd be wasting all the XPs you are earning, and the only payout is a girl for the harem at the end.

what do you mean by over 300,000 mojo the first haven't reached 100,000 mojo unless we see different lists second the max mojo per attack is 32 if you win over people who have higher mojo than you in the tower of fame(idk how much higher they should be but 10k and above you will get 32 mojo) ps i have become the 20 and go by the username ahamd-sama

Maybe they will raise the levels to 50 after magic forest but it will be too late for some players and unfair

soviras
03-02-2017, 05:02 PM
what do you mean by over 300,000 mojo the first haven't reached 100,000 mojo unless we see different lists second the max mojo per attack is 32 if you win over people who have higher mojo than you in the tower of fame(idk how much higher they should be but 10k and above you will get 32 mojo) ps i have become the 20 and go by the username ahamd-sama

Maybe they will raise the levels to 50 after magic forest but it will be too late for some players and unfair

Even the national leaderboards have people over 300k for me, let alone the worldwide one... And I can't find anyone called ahmad-sama or ahamd-sama on the worldwide board... Are you playing on some shady clone website or something?

Doctorwhoa
03-02-2017, 08:37 PM
The 313th ranked player has 100,000 mojo. I've been playing since before Christmas everyday and am at 64,000 mojo, so there's no way you are anywhere close to that having started in mid-January. I'm with soviras and don't find you on the leaderboards anywhere. I just faced off on someone ranked 100 spots ahead of me on the leaderboards and got 15 mojo.

JMich
03-03-2017, 12:34 AM

What do you mean "no reason"? You do not do the quest for the XP, you do it for the girl (and to open up the next area, for more girls). Your XP will always be capped faster than the game's content will arrive, but you don't really get anything from the level up (other than an energy reset).
It's like saying in Baldur's Gate that you'll no longer do any quests, because you've already reached the XP cap, thus the only thing you'll get from completing quests is a couple of items you don't want.

Not to mention that going from lvl 40 to 41 will mean a need for 3-9 million to level the stats again, and a ton of books to level the girls.

Wreend
03-03-2017, 01:33 AM
The 313th ranked player has 100,000 mojo. I've been playing since before Christmas everyday and am at 64,000 mojo, so there's no way you are anywhere close to that having started in mid-January. I'm with soviras and don't find you on the leaderboards anywhere. I just faced off on someone ranked 100 spots ahead of me on the leaderboards and got 15 mojo.

Nutaku and HaremHeroes doesn't have the same ladder.

Unregistered
03-03-2017, 03:14 AM
to go back to the original point, (level 40 cap, exp being useless).. How do you KNOW its useless? Extra xp given to the girls is counted (you see it the next time you level), so for all you know- the cap might be lifted, and you end up being level 43 from all the xp you earned...
Unless they had a lower cap earlier, and you were on it?

Doctorwhoa
03-03-2017, 12:01 PM
to go back to the original point, (level 40 cap, exp being useless).. How do you KNOW its useless? Extra xp given to the girls is counted (you see it the next time you level), so for all you know- the cap might be lifted, and you end up being level 43 from all the xp you earned...
Unless they had a lower cap earlier, and you were on it?

Stay out of a conversation you know nothing about. How can I see it if I level if I can no longer level? That doesn't even make sense. The XP I earn shows up on the screen when I earn it, but when I go to the main screen it is gone again, back to the max of 255,080. Its just gone and the developers have confirmed it.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you mean "no reason"? You do not do the quest for the XP, you do it for the girl (and to open up the next area, for more girls). Your XP will always be capped faster than the game's content will arrive, but you don't really get anything from the level up (other than an energy reset).
It's like saying in Baldur's Gate that you'll no longer do any quests, because you've already reached the XP cap, thus the only thing you'll get from completing quests is a couple of items you don't want.

Not to mention that going from lvl 40 to 41 will mean a need for 3-9 million to level the stats again, and a ton of books to level the girls.

Quite a bit of difference. In this game the only item I can get will be that girl, whom I can get anytime, after they have raised the cap level. In Baldur's Gate they aren't going to raise the cap level so if you stop there, you're missing content. You wouldn't have to worry about the lost XPs because you would never gain them anyway. Raising levels also increases your stats which is important because you're facing bots in battle whose stats you can't match.

JMich
03-03-2017, 03:39 PM
Raising levels also increases your stats which is important because you're facing bots in battle whose stats you can't match.

Are you sure about that? I do not recall having any issue with the lvl 43 bots after I spent a few millions on raising my hardcore.

As for the "lost xp" from doing everything there is to do before the next lvl cap, BG did actually do that when Tales of the Sword Coast came out, which did raise the level cap. You could have continued with your existing party, which may have "lost" said XP if you did the quests before getting the expansion. Not to mention that you could always swap your companions to level those as well, instead of doing the quests with your maxed ones.

Still, at this point in the game, the money is (at least for me) much more important than XP. Level 40 stats require about 3 million each, and the girls cap at 68K xp, which is a lot of books. So my play style would put getting the girls much higher than saving player XP. Your play style may differ, and that is absolutely fine.

Unregistered
03-03-2017, 06:56 PM
hmm, since I have finished all the story content to date (lost in the woods), and i'm only level 37 (208k exp), I fail to see the point in your 'saving" the story missions to reach higher levels- you are obviously doing BETTER than story missions already, just fighting your ladder battles

Doctorwhoa
03-09-2017, 06:26 AM
Are you sure about that? I do not recall having any issue with the lvl 43 bots after I spent a few millions on raising my hardcore.

As for the "lost xp" from doing everything there is to do before the next lvl cap, BG did actually do that when Tales of the Sword Coast came out, which did raise the level cap. You could have continued with your existing party, which may have "lost" said XP if you did the quests before getting the expansion. Not to mention that you could always swap your companions to level those as well, instead of doing the quests with your maxed ones.

Still, at this point in the game, the money is (at least for me) much more important than XP. Level 40 stats require about 3 million each, and the girls cap at 68K xp, which is a lot of books. So my play style would put getting the girls much higher than saving player XP. Your play style may differ, and that is absolutely fine.

Going through quests usually costs you money. I can beat the bots, but they will give less than 10 mojo and very little of anything else. The amount of money gained through battles is paltry.

- - - Updated - - -

hmm, since I have finished all the story content to date (lost in the woods), and i'm only level 37 (208k exp), I fail to see the point in your 'saving" the story missions to reach higher levels- you are obviously doing BETTER than story missions already, just fighting your ladder battles

The point is the only reward from missions for someone at max level is another girl, which I can get at any time. In doing so right away I am losing the XPs and have only the battles and daily missions to try to get those back.

Everblue
03-15-2017, 01:50 PM
As Doctor Whoa pointed out, the fact that because of the cap, proceeding through the missions in the forest is actually hurting the player by denying them future XP is really discouraging. I hope that the devs will fix this soon. Right now they're essentially punishing their most dedicated players.

Unregistered
03-16-2017, 09:41 PM
Weird little tangent... Anyone else find it weird each time the characters are written as saying "han"? I get from the context of the scenes that it's being used in place of a wordless panting sound, but every time I see it I just read it like the name Han Solo. (Also, at the line I'm currently at in the forest content, what's with Silvanus saying "hi" three times as he leaves?)

Everblue
03-17-2017, 12:49 AM
Weird little tangent... Anyone else find it weird each time the characters are written as saying "han"? I get from the context of the scenes that it's being used in place of a wordless panting sound, but every time I see it I just read it like the name Han Solo. (Also, at the line I'm currently at in the forest content, what's with Silvanus saying "hi" three times as he leaves?)

I'm not sure about the "han", but I'm pretty sure the "hi hi hi" is supposed to be the way he laughs.

Judging by some strange word choice throughout Adventure, I suspect that a non-native English speaker is writing at least a portion of the dialogue, which would explain minor errors here and there.

- - - Updated - - -

The devs might want to consider not having Daily Missions add temporary XP to the XP bar.

I feel like seeing XP being added to your bar after completing a mission, only to see the progress disappear a moment later is especially demoralizing. It looks like it's just being stolen away...

soviras
03-17-2017, 05:56 AM
I'm not sure about the "han", but I'm pretty sure the "hi hi hi" is supposed to be the way he laughs.

Judging by some strange word choice throughout Adventure, I suspect that a non-native English speaker is writing at least a portion of the dialogue, which would explain minor errors here and there.

- - - Updated - - -

The devs might want to consider not having Daily Missions add temporary XP to the XP bar.

I feel like seeing XP being added to your bar after completing a mission, only to see the progress disappear a moment later is especially demoralizing. It looks like it's just being stolen away...

I believe it's written in French and then translated by a non-native speaker.

Everblue
03-17-2017, 02:18 PM
I believe it's written in French and then translated by a non-native speaker.

Oh, thanks for the insight! I was unaware of that.

AgentFakku
03-17-2017, 09:53 PM
reached lvl 35 on my account last night lol

sorry for off-topic but 10 gauge for fighting grunts - yay, get to do it 5 times huzzah lol

does improve my chances but since I have a job - can only play the game 3 or 4 times a day

Unregistered
03-18-2017, 12:51 AM

hi hi hi is the french equivalent of teeheehee or however you spell it. giggles i guess

Doctorwhoa
05-16-2017, 05:04 PM
Still waiting on the promised cap level raise

vem
05-18-2017, 04:38 PM
I'm pretty sure most of my XP came from battles, so going through the next world without getting any XP from it isn't a big loss. Though it does make you question why they bother putting in XP rewards at all, how many people got through the forest without hitting 40? Though I guess its quite possible if you just log in once a day to spend your stamina.

Increasing cap would still be nice, though it would make capping shop stats almost impossible (total of 150 mil per stat at 50, so ~200 days to cap your main stat at 30k/hour gain if you don't miss any payouts).