PDA

View Full Version : Harem Heroes Spring Break 2017 Event (March 1-15)

AgentFakku
03-01-2017, 10:40 PM
know folks are on Discord but not a fan of chatrooms, so I post this in the forum for y'all to discuss good and bad luck

http://i.imgur.com/4837k9F.jpg - might be slightly NSFW for a banner - just to play it safe

Drops:

Spring Shehera (from Dark Lord) and Spring Rumiko (from Ninja Spy)

Event:

Complete 12 out of 14 days to unlock event gurl, Spring Spirit

Pachinko: 5 gurls 3917

May the RNG Goddess be with you

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 08:21 PM
well, the spring spirit should be easy enough ( I wonder if it'll drop on mission 13 for me again), but I can't figure out the timing of the event. I've completed the first 2 spring dailies, and will get another in 2 hours... but the timers say the event is running for another 12 days 1 hour. Are Daily mission resets individual, like the market, or are they global? Personally, I should still manage to get #14 started before the event ends, but it feels like I lost an entire day (or maybe 23 hours...). I guess they were thinking ahead when they scheduled a 14 day event to last 15 days...

AgentFakku
03-03-2017, 03:39 PM
wish the next story quest was up, too - dat way I can use my charisma for something

since all we have is spring break grinding then again, the game lacks content compared to other Nutaku games

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't get her but I got her regular version today LOL

sailorbowser
03-06-2017, 03:14 PM
Do you have to have the base version of a girl to be able to get her Event version? I managed to get two of the Dark Lord's base girls early in the event, but neither was the base for the Event girl he has.

AgentFakku
03-06-2017, 05:00 PM
Do you have to have the base version of a girl to be able to get her Event version? I managed to get two of the Dark Lord's base girls early in the event, but neither was the base for the Event girl he has.

Good question, Im not sure

I almost thought I had the spring version but I realise it was base

I don't have Rumiko's base form

Here's my harem:

Meister
03-06-2017, 08:33 PM
Got spring Rumiko 2 days ago. Now im back to fighting gruntt since I dont have the mushroom girl and spook. 29 girls atm, still missing 7 girls including the magic forest ones.

soviras
03-06-2017, 11:51 PM
You do not need the base version to get the event version. I don't have base Rumiko, but I have Spring Rumiko.

aefestus91
03-07-2017, 03:24 AM
I'm battling the dark lord from the beginning of the event and he still doesn't give me his girl... How can i enjoy events if i cannot gather the free girls??

Unregistered
03-07-2017, 04:04 AM
I'm battling the dark lord from the beginning of the event and he still doesn't give me his girl... How can i enjoy events if i cannot gather the free girls??

Same with me. Farming him since day one at least 40 times a day. I lost hope and went to Ninja village and got spring Rumiko on the 3rd try.
I remember that i was farming Dark Lord for Shehera nearly four months... His drop rate is the lowest that has to be fact, because the other trolls were a lot easyer.

AgentFakku
03-07-2017, 02:06 PM
I haven't got Spring Rumiko or Shehera yet.

Gotta keep on grinding

Smelter Daemon
03-07-2017, 02:37 PM
Yeah, same for me. This is the first time I have been waiting so long for the first event drop. I am afraid I will be forced to use Kobans, which I have been hoarding since the beginning. (702 atm)

AgentFakku
03-08-2017, 02:02 AM
save your kobans

save it for Pachinko or not

still saving mine until 900 wutever

ahmadsama
03-08-2017, 04:10 AM
on the forth day i got it from the dark lord and yesterday i got it from the ninja spy and i have done all the daily spring quest so far back to farming :D

Meister
03-08-2017, 06:15 AM
1st day spring shehera then after 4 days got spring rumiko, now back to fighting gruntt for spook and mushroom girl :D

Smelter Daemon
03-08-2017, 01:41 PM
Thanks guys, making me feel much better indeed. :D

Unregistered
03-08-2017, 02:12 PM
Got spring Rumiko 2 days ago. Now im back to fighting gruntt since I dont have the mushroom girl and spook. 29 girls atm, still missing 7 girls including the magic forest ones.

Wow, 29 girls ? O.O
Do you use some kind of trick or something?

soviras
03-08-2017, 02:27 PM
Wow, 29 girls ? O.O

There is no trick outside of buying kobans for 10x roulette... It's easy to get many over time though, just stay patient and don't miss any fights by letting the energy cap... I set an alarm clock for it so I never miss any, but if that's too much for you then you can just do as many as you can.

AgentFakku
03-08-2017, 05:13 PM
I have work, so I can't play the game all the time

just when I get home and play my main games, I do Harem Heroes at the same time since it doesn't lag browsers

If I play Raven and KamiHime, lags
If I player Floewr Girl and X-overd, lags

Harem Heroes works out for me as it's not my main game

Meister
03-09-2017, 12:18 AM
Wow, 29 girls ? O.O

Nah no tricks :D just plain ol' patience and some luck. I did play since day 1 of the game tho. Did Epic pachinko once with the starting kobans and it gave me a book :D now just saving kobans for the 10 roll.

Unregistered
03-09-2017, 03:57 PM
I have been battling several times every day since the Spring Break 2017 event started, but have not received any of the girls. Am I doing something wrong? Any ideas on how I can get them?

AgentFakku
03-09-2017, 04:18 PM
There is no trick, dude

It's RNG

sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't

I was fucking lucky during Valentine's Day event where I got all da girls except Pachinko b/c I don't fucking do Pachinko

back in Halloween 2016, I didn't get any gurls

Dat RNG

sniddy
03-11-2017, 03:05 PM
RNG has been kind to me, got one girl from last event and just got both from this, other then that in total 2 other drops....all game, not that I play hardcore so hardly suprising but I do morning and afternoon fights most days

AgentFakku
03-12-2017, 09:16 PM
at most I play the game 3 or 4 times a day for weekdays (before work, after work, night time)

- - - Updated - - -

well, not so lucky w/ dis event

It's RNG. Had bad luck in Halloween but fricking good luck in Xmas and Valentine's Day

at least, had something to do even if it's just 5 min for 3 or 4 times a day

Unregistered
03-13-2017, 06:44 AM
Shouldn't I have a Spring Spirit by now? I've completed 14/12 of the missions.

soviras
03-13-2017, 08:43 AM
Shouldn't I have a Spring Spirit by now? I've completed 14/12 of the missions.

The valentine event one was released on the last day as well, so I assume it's the same now. Also, 14/12? There have only been 13 thus far... Did you get a duplicate mission?

Unregistered
03-13-2017, 04:52 PM
I'm also seeing the counter at 14/12 already. The 12th daily jumped the count from 11/12 to 13/12 for me.

AgentFakku
03-13-2017, 04:56 PM
yeah, there are extra missions, believe 2?

Unregistered
03-13-2017, 07:59 PM
I have been battling several times every day since the Spring Break 2017 event started, but have not received any of the girls. Am I doing something wrong? Any ideas on how I can get them?

No, the drop rates are 1-5%. It took me 4 days to win Spring Shehera. I'm farming Ninja Spy every day for Spring Rumiko. Just keep going at it until they drop.

- - - Updated - - -

"yeah, there are extra missions, believe 2?"
14 dailies with 12 required for the prize. Final tally 14/12 if you do all of them. I'm already at 14/12 when the 14th daily hasn't been offered yet. I will finish the event with a tally of 15/12.

AgentFakku
03-13-2017, 09:46 PM
14th mission missing - they probably offer compensation hopefully just like other Nutaku games

EdoItachiUchiha
03-13-2017, 11:39 PM
Darn, I just started playing Heroes on the 13th, looks like I'll be missing out on this event :mad:

AgentFakku
03-14-2017, 12:33 AM
She's out now. pLus 14th mission is up too

Eversor86
03-14-2017, 11:51 AM
So is Gruntt broken or something? Saw someone else in this thread complaining that he farms him for girls. I do at least 40 battles a day with that dude since previous event and for half of this event, and guy still didn't drop Miss Spook for me. Ninja dude dropped all 4 girls (3 base and event one) in like 5 days, and this guy doesn't want to drop one girl in over 20 days lol.

soviras
03-14-2017, 02:06 PM
So is Gruntt broken or something? Saw someone else in this thread complaining that he farms him for girls. I do at least 40 battles a day with that dude since previous event and for half of this event, and guy still didn't drop Miss Spook for me. Ninja dude dropped all 4 girls (3 base and event one) in like 5 days, and this guy doesn't want to drop one girl in over 20 days lol.

Not broken, just bad luck. A dry streak of several hundreds of fights isn't too strange, when the droprate per fight is a lot lower than 1%. I think it's around 0,5% per girl, but it may be more or less as it's hard to be sure. If it is 0,5% chance, then you would have a ~98% chance to get it by your 800th fight, but that still means 1/50 people won't have it and those are the ones that mention it.

AgentFakku
03-14-2017, 03:27 PM
The only non event girl that drop for me was Shera and Yoruichi (maybe moer I don't remember(

I can't comment since I only play the game 4 tmes a day due to work

Eversor86
03-14-2017, 05:59 PM
Not broken, just bad luck. A dry streak of several hundreds of fights isn't too strange, when the droprate per fight is a lot lower than 1%. I think it's around 0,5% per girl, but it may be more or less as it's hard to be sure. If it is 0,5% chance, then you would have a ~98% chance to get it by your 800th fight, but that still means 1/50 people won't have it and those are the ones that mention it.

I am to lazy to even calculate whats the chance to win exactly 5 times across 200 fights and how it compares to less than 1.82% chance to lose all 800 fights (with 0.5% win chance per fight), but something tells me its actually far smaller value. Question is how to look at it - me being lucky or unlucky hehe.

If that win chance of 0.5% is true, then with 2400 fights (so 50 to 60 days depending on how many fights a day one does) one should have 99.9994% chance to get the girl. I am at probably over 900 fights atm (20 days with around 45 fights a day) so we will see if I manage to get fucked and not get her in all 2K4 fights.

aefestus91
03-14-2017, 06:57 PM
I've got Shehera after 8 days from the start of the event and until now i did not get the chance to drop Rumiko. I have crushed the ninja spy for days for nothing. I've sent a message to the developers and this is the answer

"Thank you for your message.
Although, I think that the drop rate is quite good, and I see that you managed to obtain Spring Shehera ;)
The daily missions are also providing you with a great amount of kobans!"

I've asked for a slow passive to harvest kobans, like daily gifts for the login. I think this is not an answer to my question. What do you think?

Eversor86
03-14-2017, 08:51 PM
Lmao at that response. Great amount of kobans? Are they retarded? I play since Nov. And managed to accumulate like 800 of them, you need 90 for a single spin of pachinko. Compared to any other game on Nutaku I play that has some kind of premium currency you can buy and use on gachas, HH kobans gain is minuscule at best.

I mean in X-Overd you get 2 crystals a day, and need 5 per spin (2 on discounts).
In FKG you can get at least 16 FGs per main event, 2 FGs per reissue event. You also get some on daily logins. With events lasting 14 days and being like one after another, you could say that you get 1.3 FG a day. You need 5 FGs per spin.
Sengoku now gives 1 maga on logins (now as in after 50 cons. logins), you get 1 more from daily quests, so worst case scenario its 2 magas a day and you need around 5 per spin.

With how much kobans I have and how much I am playing I averaged around 6.5 kobans a day. You need 90 per spin so thats nearly 14 days per spin, compared to 2.5 days for most other games (5 on FKG but thats like max, can be less)...

As for drop rates, all girls I got didn't really take that much of fights, only that Miss Spook I am still missing from Gruntt after over 900 fights is alluding me.

AgentFakku
03-16-2017, 12:50 AM
Can someone send a grade quest 1 of the event girl forgot to take a pic of her

Lol I'm OCD on posting these pics on tumblr

Eversor86
03-16-2017, 01:34 AM
What do you mean by grade quest 1? If you are asking for pictures/scenes you see when you upgrade affection of girls, you can access them by clicking on a corresponding star that said upgrade unlocks. If you are asking about how girls look in the harem menu where you take their hard earned (lol) cash, then they implemented a thing that lets you select which image/avatar of the girl you wana see.

JessieChan
03-16-2017, 07:47 AM
Can someone send a grade quest 1 of the event girl forgot to take a pic of her

Lol I'm OCD on posting these pics on tumblr

Can you pm with a link of your collection on tumblr ;)

AgentFakku
03-16-2017, 09:57 PM
What do you mean by grade quest 1? If you are asking for pictures/scenes you see when you upgrade affection of girls, you can access them by clicking on a corresponding star that said upgrade unlocks. If you are asking about how girls look in the harem menu where you take their hard earned (lol) cash, then they implemented a thing that lets you select which image/avatar of the girl you wana see.

really?

Jesus, I was doing it just in case no one was collecting them

okay, I'll look for them

- - - Updated - - -

Can you pm with a link of your collection on tumblr ;)

Here's the link (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/tagged/harem-heroes). I didn't organize by girls or Grade Quest. I just put everything under #HaremHeroes

JessieChan
03-17-2017, 01:55 AM
I asked for a personal message with this link :(

Could you delete it from here? It's against our rules actually.

DDjames
03-26-2017, 06:44 AM
Did anyone obtain spring lola if so Could you share her story panels with me

Eversor86
03-29-2017, 06:35 PM
If that win chance of 0.5% is true, then with 2400 fights (so 50 to 60 days depending on how many fights a day one does) one should have 99.9994% chance to get the girl. I am at probably over 900 fights atm (20 days with around 45 fights a day) so we will see if I manage to get fucked and not get her in all 2K4 fights.

2 weeks later, at least 500 more fights done. Still no drop. So I am at somewhere between 1400 and 1500 consecutive fights without a girl drop now o.O.

With that 0.5% chance above to win a girl in fight 1400-1500 fights should give between 99.9104% and 99.94572% chance to get at least a single girl.

So I am slowly reaching the "lottery winning chances" of not getting a girl in a long consecutive strike of fights.