PDA

View Full Version : Request fOR players who can't pay

HUMBLE POOR GAMER
03-02-2017, 09:53 AM
Hello, everyone. Harem Heroes is a very great game. I like it very much. I've been playing it for about a week. I've been grinding, searching the web and found "Harem Battle Club." It's a great website for Nutaku games wikis and discussions.

Today I want to talk about Harem Heroes. Well even though it's a fun and interactive game it's quite a rip off for non-paying gamers. There are lots of gamers who can't pay for games because of various problem such as regional problems, different countrry problems etc. For us "NON-PAYIN Gamers" it's very hard to play Harem Heroes and other MMOs such as 'Kamihime Project R' 'Flower Knight Girls' etc. Harem Heroes is very hard for some reasons such as :

1. Getting Kobans is HARD AF. I used my first 100 Kobans given in the game for just a round of epic Panachiko now I can't see any good way to earn Kobans. I regret my choice. The only way of collecting 'Not Available Girls' and fulfill the dream of collecting all the girls of the harem is quite impossible because of Epic Panachiko are not actually meant for Non Paying gamers like us. I know money is everything (almost) but there should the some alternative for "NON-PAYIN Gamers." It's not like we don't want to pay but rather there is these factors that makes us unable to do so.

2. Harem Heroes need lots and lots of time. After hours of waiting we can barely play for like 5 minutes. Spoils the mood and enthusiasm for playing.

3. Even the battle takes a huge time.

Well I request developers that they should keep an account of us "NON-PAYIN Gamers." Make somethings for us. I hope they'll reach success eventually. Make some developments for us and take our blessings. ^_^

YOUR SINCERELY,

A HUMBLE DEDICATED GAMER

FunkyMonkey
03-02-2017, 12:55 PM
I agree with what you're saying. I'm going to try to clarify some things as best I can.

1: Yes, getting kobans for free is basically impossible, right now you need to get lucky with daily quests. But the developers have some things planned for the near future that might (hopefully) help a bit with getting kobans.

2: Yeah, you need to wait a lot. But right now, the game is about 10-15% complete, and the developers need time. They're a fairly small team, so don't expect too much too quickly.

3: I'm not sure what you mean by this, could you clarify?

Oh and if something I said is wrong, please correct me, people with more knowledge than I

Greetingz
03-02-2017, 01:00 PM
About the kobans, a month ago there was a valentine's event, with 14 days of continuesly koban dailies. Currently another 14 days of continuesly kobans. There will be some balancing later on however as you said it's a small team and the game is far from done. There are people that save up for 900 and some use their 90 kobans. Alot of rng goes into the 90 koban spins. (Not gaining anything from singles instead of savng for 900 - should also not complain - it's taking a risk.)

Doctorwhoa
03-02-2017, 02:34 PM
For fairness, they are in this to make money. To get all the girls and the best equipment you will need money. I speak from experience when I say you can play without money. You will earn more kobans during special events like now. I earned enough for three chances on the last one. Plus once a week if you complete the daily quests you will have another small drop. When you realize the limitations, there shouldn't be any complaints. They are in it to make money and you don't want to part with it, so you will have to accept that not everything will be available to you.

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 08:11 PM
I don't have a problem supporting developers, but this game is an absolute joke and deserve absolutly no support at all. I put 40€ into this crap, to get RARE books/flowers/items... RARE!!! Stuff that you get with ingame money, so in other words for free!!! I never saw such a HUGE scam. They purposly filled the Epich Pachinko with hundreds of useless items to minimize the chance to get a girl. Propably rubbing their hands thinking that we will be so desperate and spend even more money to play the "10 games" for 900 kobans... (wich costs nearly 50€... jesus christ)

As I said before, I'm willing to support devs if a game is fair. Crush Crush is a good example for this topic. I got the school girl outfits for ALL!!! girls and 15% more diamonds than usual for HALF the money (20€)...

Be happy that you can't spend money on this game, it will only make you feel like shit, because thats all you get...

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have a problem supporting developers, but this game is an absolute joke and deserve absolutly no support at all. I put 40€ into this crap, to get RARE books/flowers/items... RARE!!! Stuff that you get with ingame money, so in other words for free!!! I never saw such a HUGE scam. They purposly filled the Epich Pachinko with hundreds of useless items to minimize the chance to get a girl. Propably rubbing their hands thinking that we will be so desperate and spend even more money to play the "10 games" for 900 kobans... (wich costs nearly 50€... jesus christ)

As I said before, I'm willing to support devs if a game is fair. Crush Crush is a good example for this topic. I got the school girl outfits for ALL!!! girls and 15% more diamonds than usual for HALF the money (20€)...

Be happy that you can't spend money on this game, it will only make you feel like shit, because thats all you get...

Okay, I haven't purchased any kobans (I have never purchased nutaku gold), but I currently have 637.. and expect a couple more from the festival. Considering that HH wants to make money, that seems fairly generous. Yes, you can get "junk" with an epic pachinko (a list of possible prizes is right there on your display....)- but thats just a way of earning in game money (you can SELL all that stuff you don't want). As for Crush Crush (did they stop raising prices yet?)- I am assuming you spent 2000 nutaku gold? Early January, (during the anniv. promo) that would have given you 25% extra gems and 3 outfits for all your girls. But thats the BEST deal I've seen on some of these Nataku games.. some of the others you would get less from the RNG gacha's for your 2000 gold.

Suteri
03-02-2017, 09:19 PM
I spent in gold the equivalent of 5 rounds in the epic pachinko, and only got flowers, books and other garbage, the worse thing is that they don't have Epic rarity ... ¬¬

JohnStreutker
03-03-2017, 06:14 AM
To start, I'd like to say that I'm broke.

I still need to defend HH though, they have plenty of clever content and they're actively increasing it unlike many of the other Nutaku games that I play. I only found the Nutaku site in December and since then I've come to realize that all of the games are over-priced so I'm guessing the site provider plays a part in that.

If it makes you feel any better about playing online games in general, just begin every game expecting it to be a money-grab and plan to spend money if you enjoy it, or play for free with limited gameplay if you choose not to pay. Sometimes you'll get lucky and find that a game is very generous but that just is not the standard business model.

If I studied programming, bought servers, and created content for a game that others will get to enjoy, I would expect to get paid as well.

AgentFakku
03-03-2017, 02:54 PM
eh... compared to most Nutaku games, Harem Heroes is pretty empty in content

I mean I come from Pussy Saga which is also a shittier game than Harem Heroes and Brave Ravens which is stagnant but at least it has shit to do

I rather not pay for Harem Heroes - no one has to be pay if you don't like the game

Harem Heroes sometimes is boring grind - I just do it when I'm done with my main games

The only games that taken my money are the games worth investing my time in: Aigis and Flower Knight Girl