PDA

View Full Version : Anyway to get clean images and sprites of the characters?

Aidoru
03-02-2017, 11:15 AM
For wiki purposes. I see some galleries have clean but black backgrounds of the girls but I would prefer transparent PNGs or something that isn't the background of someone's HUD/UI with text everywhere.

Though sprites will probably require recording and making it manually into a gif which isn't too needed right now.

Anyone know if there's a way or how others have done it? I'd really REALLY rather not have to manually render all the images, which I won't do regardless, that's gonna take far too long for every single unit.

Worst cast scenario is just cropping girls with my HUD/UI in the background while trying to remove text.

YoxalLoyal
03-02-2017, 12:55 PM
Unfortunately, the character images have that grey transparent layer as it's part of the game, which I was disappointed in too. The characters in the pre-reg should have transparent PNGs so you'll probably have to go their individual character pages in the English wiki (http://kamihime-project.wikia.com/wiki/Kamihime_Project_Wikia) and save the character renders. Don't bother searching the Japanese wikis as they either have the same results you have or terribly rendered out character images from the game's stock PNG files.

DMM KamiPro's Twitter account had some PNG images in their old posts for Amon, Lancelot, Belobog, Dike, and Michael. I only rendered out Amon's image from the black background so someone will probably have to render out the others.

After one week of searching in Google images (yeah I resorted to that), I found a site through archive.org that had JPG character images of all the current characters as well as some of the newer ones. Unfortunately the JPG images are not in the highest quality, but hey it's better than the game's small character images. The new characters' images are HUGE though.

Here's my album with their character images. If you want, I can get the rest of the Eidolons. Only have all the Kamihimes and SSR Eidolons available at that site so far. The order goes JPG > PNG renders > PNG Twitter images.

Kamihime Project Character Images (http://imgur.com/a/Wtjf9)

Aidoru
03-02-2017, 03:31 PM
I didn't really want to end up relying using other wikis for pics but if I can't find any then I might but for now I'll most likely use what you've provided.

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 04:25 PM
All the character images get ripped out and thrown up on sad panda pretty often if you have access there. Same grey backgrounds because as said earlier that's just how they are in the game.

YoxalLoyal
03-02-2017, 04:37 PM
I didn't really want to end up relying using other wikis for pics but if I can't find any then I might but for now I'll most likely use what you've provided.

The wiki uses the PNG images ripped from the pre-reg. It's not like the editors there manually rendered them out themselves. XD

Btw, added more images to my gallery with the SR, R, and N Eidolons. Sadly, the Disaster Eidolons only came out in small resolution except for the fire one. Should be all the images on that site unless you want the weapons too.