PDA

View Full Version : [Event02] Advent Battle against Phoenix

Scheri
03-03-2017, 06:10 AM
So the next will be the Light element event.
The Edilion will buff Light and Thunder. The SRR weapon will be a light bow and the SR weapons will be light gun, sword and dagger (special sword).

the new SSR kamihime will be Susano (8x dark dmg to rnd enemy,selfheal+ light resist, atk buff).
Tsukuyomi will be the next SR kamihime.

Ramazan
03-03-2017, 09:35 AM
I was about to make a mini guide .__. nvm then.

VortexMagus
03-03-2017, 10:05 AM
Why is phoenix light and thunder? Shouldn't it be light and fire since its an ancient firebird? Dafuq?

Mattress
03-03-2017, 11:16 AM
Good, my light team is ready to shine ;)

Ramazan
03-03-2017, 11:38 AM
Good, my light team is ready to shine ;)

You actually need a dark team in this event :p i guess.

Mattress
03-03-2017, 11:50 AM
You actually need a dark team in this event :p i guess.
I was referring to the buff that I will get through the eidolon and weapons event, after that I only need a replacement for Urania (Belobog :()

Lag
03-03-2017, 12:12 PM
SSR bow huh? That's a shame. I wish it was an SSR Gun, but I'll take the SR gun still. I've only got dark and lightning ones so far.

Scheri
03-03-2017, 12:55 PM
Well, time for me to pray to rngesus that my Amon + Ouroboros account manages to draw Susano^^

Ramazan
03-03-2017, 03:19 PM
Hm i dont know if i should try to get susanoo too. I dont have a single dark R.

Unregistered
03-03-2017, 03:46 PM
Jp wiki lists that the gacha will get that SSR and SR in the OP but also a R hime which is water and summon that is thunder. Quite a change from the full one element set we got last event.

BigBobs
03-05-2017, 11:24 AM
My D'art (SSR dark gun) and beez are ready.

Abu
03-05-2017, 12:29 PM
I was referring to the buff that I will get through the eidolon and weapons event, after that I only need a replacement for Urania (Belobog :()

I have the that one, needing Artemis myself. Michael, too, still need that one...damn you rngesus

Yolodesu
03-05-2017, 01:03 PM
damn you rngesus

Blasphemy!! Praise RNGesus \o/

dreadpin
03-05-2017, 03:16 PM
so.... all the events giving Eido and weapons..... no kamihime?

Unregistered
03-05-2017, 03:25 PM
Event SR Kamihime show up in raid type events. The first such event will be event #5.

dreadpin
03-05-2017, 03:55 PM
alright cool~ and i'm so ready for the event (i'm a dark team, gonna have a blast)

btw... 70k gems only gotten me Rs kamihime...

Aidoru
03-05-2017, 03:57 PM
btw... 70k gems only gotten me Rs kamihime...

Of course it would. There are no Kamihimes above R in regular gatcha. Not like you need any with that party.

dreadpin
03-05-2017, 05:47 PM
Of course it would. There are no Kamihimes above R in regular gatcha. Not like you need any with that party.

I thought someone said there's SR in normal gacha (somewhere in this forum), i need 1 more dark kamihime though. Since no dark healer, i'm going for Andro and she can swing my "stick"~

YoxalLoyal
03-06-2017, 07:17 PM
We will be conducting a maintenance on the game beginning on March 6nd at 20:00 (PST) and lasting approximately 2 hour.

Get ready for the next event guys.

President Ramu
03-06-2017, 08:52 PM
Get ready for the next event guys.

Wow, they really don't waste any time.

Abu
03-06-2017, 09:00 PM
Wow, they really don't waste any time.

Four of my kamihime are light and five are thunder, some of us need this eidolon in particular

Devin
03-06-2017, 11:49 PM
RNGesus declared I would be a Light team (got Sol, Michael and Belobog in my last set of rolling) so I really want this Eidolon :P

President Ramu
03-06-2017, 11:57 PM
I think I'm mostly farming this one for the SP, haha.

Devin
03-07-2017, 12:04 AM
Did a 10 pull with the new Gacha. Got Echidna and Tsukuyomi. Wanted the new loli, aw well. Next time :P

Zolfried
03-07-2017, 12:21 AM
and here i thought phoenix was fire :p.. guess its a good thing i started off on the beginner difficulty 1st :)

the main question i have though is..

does these events rotate? or are they a 1 time thing only?.. i managed to get 1 star on apocalypse but no chance to get more.. or anything but the base ssr weapon on the previus event... felt the costs where too high.. but if the events will rotate and come back at a later date.. then its ok cause then you have a 2nd go at them,...
also feel 1st and 2nd event are too close to eachother.. was hoping for some time to farm out the standard dailies so i could rank up some of my other elemental kamihimes..

Devin
03-07-2017, 12:26 AM
They do resurrect events from what I've heard, yeah. So you should get another chance eventually.

Boss' limit break while raging gives her a massive attack buff and a life drain for 2x the damage dealt. She hit for 1.25k and healed for 2.5 k but died the turn after.

Could be rough for lower level teams.

sanahtlig
03-07-2017, 12:27 AM
The Expert battle is just a little harder than the previous event. The mobs have low HP and defense but they hit pretty hard; a good offense will take them out before they can do much damage.

Note that the event shop from the previous event has disappeared, contrary to previous predictions that it would stay up until the start of the 3rd event. I'd planned to buy 2 half-elixirs each day from it, so I end up squandering some materials that I could've used to buy a Gatcha ticket and some more SP. On the bright side, the materials didn't disappear.

Aidoru
03-07-2017, 12:32 AM
Did the 3k jewel pull and not a single new kamihime. Much sadness.

Devin
03-07-2017, 12:38 AM
Did the 3k jewel pull and not a single new kamihime. Much sadness.

I swear Jewel gacha is rigged. All my jewel pulls have been AWFUL. Not a single SSR in like 50ish pulls.

Unfortunately anecdotal evidence like that is pretty useless and my own personal experience.

AgentFakku
03-07-2017, 12:52 AM
let' do dis thang!

Lag
03-07-2017, 01:21 AM
Remember to save those Elixirs for Sunday, as well as buying the 2 event ones each day. Pays off big time.

VortexMagus
03-07-2017, 01:23 AM
I swear Jewel gacha is rigged. All my jewel pulls have been AWFUL. Not a single SSR in like 50ish pulls.

That's pretty normal with a 3% gacha rate, especially considering the 3% chance of SSR has a significant chance of an SSR weapon with NO kamihime in it at all (god that would be such a waste).

In my 30 pulls from the jewel gacha (2x10 pulls from magic jewels and 1x10 pull from nutaku gold gacha with identical rates) I got two SR weapon with no kamihime associated at all and a duplicate SR weapon for Cronus (I already owned her, so I didn't get a second version of her from the second glaive I pulled). RIP.

If I didn't get Shiva I would have probably quit the game already honestly.

felix
03-07-2017, 01:37 AM
How good is Susanoo? is she on a god-tier like Sol and upcoming Amaterasu? or just if u get her, fine, if not, who cares?

ZexionBlaze
03-07-2017, 01:49 AM
This event for my team is INCREDIBLY easier than the apocalypse event. Literally, consistent 3 turn ko boss on expert.
Might just use this event to farm the grimoires for my team, gacha tix, and soul P

My team in case anyone was wondering: dark solomon (extra ability: elemental counsel) (15496 atk), lvl 51 amon [unleashed] (18326 atk), beezlebub lvl 50 (16518 atk), nike lvl 40 (15055 atk), and bryhildr lvl 50 (16013 atk) with apoc eidolon lead

Strategy:
First round of mobs: buff team atk with beezlebub, buff team def with nike, buff team ability dmg with solomon with extra ability, self buff atk and more ability dmg with solomon's book of raziel. Summon apoc friend. Use bryn's aoe fire crane. Use nike's ST water ability. Target mob with most hp. Solomon ST skill followed by solomon's ring. Mobs cleared. 0 turns

Second round boss fight:
Use amon's def down on boss. Atk with normal attacks. Puts boss in rage mode. Use amon's hell fist ability for 50k+dmg. Activate Beezlebub's team rage ability. Attack normally next two rounds. 3 turns and done.

I just got lucky with a mainly dark team composition with lots of dark weapons and boosting weapon skills. And apoc lead and friend apoc lead greatly increases dmg output

Alastris
03-07-2017, 02:16 AM
I just auto atk 25ap one with my fire team, works like a charm :3

President Ramu
03-07-2017, 02:30 AM
My team in case anyone was wondering: dark solomon

My man.

naenae
03-07-2017, 02:52 AM
That's pretty normal with a 3% gacha rate, especially considering the 3% chance of SSR has a significant chance of an SSR weapon with NO kamihime in it at all (god that would be such a waste).

In my 30 pulls from the jewel gacha (2x10 pulls from magic jewels and 1x10 pull from nutaku gold gacha with identical rates) I got two SR weapon with no kamihime associated at all and a duplicate SR weapon for Cronus (I already owned her, so I didn't get a second version of her from the second glaive I pulled). RIP.

If I didn't get Shiva I would have probably quit the game already honestly.

I just got two ssr weapons with no kami attached in the same draw, one was a dupe of the other though.

Skulkraken
03-07-2017, 03:08 AM

Glad I saved some jewels for the event. :o

Lag
03-07-2017, 03:10 AM

Glad I saved some jewels for the event. :o

Did the same, but got nothing great. :/

EDIT: Then I get Susanoo on my raid starting alt. FeelsBadMan.

Unregistered
03-07-2017, 03:25 AM
Tsukuyomi and Kushinada off the same 3000 jewel gacha - glad I saved it and didnt spend it before the event.

Also with Andromeda (SSR Dark Lance), Tsukuyomi, Beelzebub, Tyr and Amon along with my lvl 70 Apocalyse this event is proving very easy - usually 2 to 3 round the Expert level Phoenix.

Abu
03-07-2017, 03:28 AM
These drops are pissing me off. 1 novice, 2 normal, and 1 expert run yet somehow my drops want to give me almost nothing but upgrade material. I have managed to snag 2 wings already, though.

dreadpin
03-07-2017, 04:36 AM
This event for my team is INCREDIBLY easier than the apocalypse event. Literally, consistent 3 turn ko boss on expert.
Might just use this event to farm the grimoires for my team, gacha tix, and soul P

My team in case anyone was wondering: dark solomon (extra ability: elemental counsel) (15496 atk), lvl 51 amon [unleashed] (18326 atk), beezlebub lvl 50 (16518 atk), nike lvl 40 (15055 atk), and bryhildr lvl 50 (16013 atk) with apoc eidolon lead

Strategy:
First round of mobs: buff team atk with beezlebub, buff team def with nike, buff team ability dmg with solomon with extra ability, self buff atk and more ability dmg with solomon's book of raziel. Summon apoc friend. Use bryn's aoe fire crane. Use nike's ST water ability. Target mob with most hp. Solomon ST skill followed by solomon's ring. Mobs cleared. 0 turns

Second round boss fight:
Use amon's def down on boss. Atk with normal attacks. Puts boss in rage mode. Use amon's hell fist ability for 50k+dmg. Activate Beezlebub's team rage ability. Attack normally next two rounds. 3 turns and done.

I just got lucky with a mainly dark team composition with lots of dark weapons and boosting weapon skills. And apoc lead and friend apoc lead greatly increases dmg output

lol i settled expert in 2 rounds, 1 round for mobs and another for boss :p

Skulkraken
03-07-2017, 05:31 AM
Wow, two SSR weapons (aside from the Apocalypse lance). Nice. :)

Finished up completing the Expert stage. Felt a lot easier than the last event's, though I guess it might have come down more to getting used to how the game works.

I'm really liking Tsukuyomi. The side effect of her mass blind ability is easy to work around using Amon's Devil Kiss. ...I wonder if the protective effect of Devil Kiss will shield against abilities that debuff allies, like Beelzebub's?

Devin
03-07-2017, 05:51 AM
Wow, two SSR weapons (aside from the Apocalypse lance). Nice. :)

Finished up completing the Expert stage. Felt a lot easier than the last event's, though I guess it might have come down more to getting used to how the game works.

I'm really liking Tsukuyomi. The side effect of her mass blind ability is easy to work around using Amon's Devil Kiss. ...I wonder if the protective effect of Devil Kiss will shield against abilities that debuff allies, like Beelzebub's?

Yes, it does, I used that combo all the time when I started out :P Can also remove it normally using any of the debuff removers, so if you use Tsukuyomi and Beelz like I do, you can get rid of both debuffs on your team.

dreadpin
03-07-2017, 06:17 AM
Yes, it does, I used that combo all the time when I started out :P Can also remove it normally using any of the debuff removers, so if you use Tsukuyomi and Beelz like I do, you can get rid of both debuffs on your team.

lol i'm too scared to draw jewel gacha.... and i bet i won't get her

BarbatosZaku
03-07-2017, 07:56 AM
So... the SSR weapon from this event is pretty much useless for now because we dont have any Legendary Soul that can use it. Anybody now when are we gonna get a soul that can use bow and arcane?

dreadpin
03-07-2017, 09:42 AM
So... the SSR weapon from this event is pretty much useless for now because we dont have any Legendary Soul that can use it. Anybody now when are we gonna get a soul that can use bow and arcane?

SSR weapon > SR weapon? i think weapon stats still help

President Ramu
03-07-2017, 09:50 AM
Good News: Finally rolled a Kusanagi + another SSR on a fresh account.
Weird News: The other SSR was Behemoth.

What a rollercoaster of emotions.

Unregistered
03-07-2017, 11:50 AM

"The update that brought event #6 (~2 months after launch) added Spartacus and Achilles (first bow using souls). Not sure when Hercules was added, but looking at the comments, the wiki page for her wasn't created until mid-September (~5.5 months after launch).
The update that brought event #13 (1 week short of 5 months after launch) seems to be the one that introduced Aleister Crowley and Alessandro di Cagliostro (first arcane users). Morgan le Fay's wiki page got its first comment in early November (little over 7 months after launch).
I don't see any event-only heroic souls."

scrubp
03-07-2017, 11:56 AM

"useless"

it has an Attack up passive skill for Light how the fuck is that useless

Dragonlich
03-07-2017, 12:01 PM
SSR bow huh? That's a shame. I wish it was an SSR Gun, but I'll take the SR gun still. I've only got dark and lightning ones so far.

Same plan.
But droprate of mats is horrible. For entire day I got only one gold mat and few silver.
All other silver and gold chests give me only enhancements :confused:

President Ramu
03-07-2017, 12:33 PM
Same plan.
But droprate of mats is horrible. For entire day I got only one gold mat and few silver.
All other silver and gold chests give me only enhancements :confused:

I've been running the 20AP Standard mission with Anzu partnered and have (obvs luckily) gotten a gold chest with the gold mat literally every time. I'd run the Expert if this team wasn't like 36 hours old, but it'll do in a pinch.

sanahtlig
03-07-2017, 01:55 PM
This event is more or less a carbon copy of the last one. Expect to farm the same amount of materials as the last one over the course of the week. As for myself, I'll do exactly what I did then and hope for the same result.

dreadpin
03-07-2017, 02:58 PM
i wonder if any one notice.... dark/fire?

sanahtlig
03-07-2017, 03:27 PM
Did you test it in battle? What elements is it actually buffing?

Devin
03-07-2017, 03:34 PM

WTF? :P I did not notice at all. I hope it's buffing the right element... I wonder if this is some sorta translation mistake because it's an event Eidolon and the last even Eidolon was Dark/Fire?

*edit* Seems to happen after limit break? My fresh Phoenix shows Light/Thunder

Lag
03-07-2017, 03:47 PM

Eh? Mine is Light / Thunder.
Got mine from the Shop.

http://i.imgur.com/zCZyQrf.jpg

dreadpin
03-07-2017, 05:08 PM
Did you test it in battle? What elements is it actually buffing?

nope i did not. it's from friend list and mostly 1st copy light/thunder then 2nd copy become that

edit: i just ran 1 round event Expert.... seems not much different from using Apoc... will try take ss if i remember

Abu
03-07-2017, 05:17 PM
I think I'll dub the dark/fire glitched phoenix Jean Grey

dreadpin
03-07-2017, 06:39 PM
keeping record, will test with apoc once enough energy

here's the result~

BigBobs
03-07-2017, 06:41 PM
Did a 10 pull with the new Gacha. Got Echidna and Tsukuyomi. Wanted the new loli, aw well. Next time :P

I did 20, got 2 of the weapon that turns into Baphomet (R fire Kime) which I guess does nothing, Zephyrus (R wind kime) and Echinda (Dark SSR eid).

As for the event, all these gold chests have been giving me enhance materials instead of feathers, so I've been really annoyed about that.

Abu
03-07-2017, 06:59 PM
I did 20, got 2 of the weapon that turns into Baphomet (R fire Kime) which I guess does nothing, Zephyrus (R wind kime) and Echinda (Dark SSR eid).

As for the event, all these gold chests have been giving me enhance materials instead of feathers, so I've been really annoyed about that.

I'm getting plenty of mats from the gold chests but for some reason I have almost as many from those as from the silver chests

Dragonlich
03-07-2017, 08:24 PM

I get only 1 gold chest out of 2 or even 3 battles and most of the time it contains SR enhance thing, gun's mostly. It seems that I don't get even second eidolon for the first break limit. But it's not so bad, because I get a lot of glaive's enhancements from silver chests, so anyway I can't enhance even the unbreacked one :mad:

Unregistered
03-07-2017, 08:37 PM
in last event 30 ap quest the 1 wave were 3 girls lv 25 and boss 25 i think,the new event 1 wave 3 girls 15, boss 25 and don´t use a full aoe after of stun mode, phoenix is dangerous with bad luck if she make 3 combo to an of your girls
i just got my first platinum box but it was a ssr bow ¬¬ snacth <3

Aidoru
03-07-2017, 08:37 PM
Need some information for the wiki.

Can anyone confirm if there's more than 2 sets of Soul P in the exhange shop? Did anyone purchase more than 200 during the first event or this one?

BigBobs
03-07-2017, 08:47 PM
Do you think there will be a weekend thing where increased drop chances for the mats like the last one? Because after that unannounced nonsense I don't feel like even considering to spend elixirs until the weekend.

felix
03-07-2017, 09:49 PM
how am i supposed to run the event? i know im supposed to horde ap pots until weekend SP Event quests, but what about all other days? do u guys still do dailies (3 daily dungeon runs)? Spend ALL ap on event? maybe run 3 dailies on beginner to minimize ap usage?

Azumish
03-07-2017, 10:09 PM
Need some information for the wiki.

Can anyone confirm if there's more than 2 sets of Soul P in the exhange shop? Did anyone purchase more than 200 during the first event or this one?

Yes, I purchased 200 in previous event. Costs 5 more than previous set, 20 per 10 soul points.

Dragonlich
03-07-2017, 10:16 PM
how am i supposed to run the event? i know im supposed to horde ap pots until weekend SP Event quests, but what about all other days? do u guys still do dailies (3 daily dungeon runs)? Spend ALL ap on event? maybe run 3 dailies on beginner to minimize ap usage?

It's depends.
I do dailies because of 50 gems per day. I hope that I will roll something good in the future (40 rolls = 3 SR himes, 3 SR "monster" eidolons and 2 SR Light Bows, no SSR ever)
But quality of the dailies deepends on needs. My team now fire/dark, and I "maxed" the dark one, so I will run 25pts fire dailies and 8pts others.

Devin
03-07-2017, 10:55 PM

Always do dailies because there's usually a requirement for the Weekly Reward as well as Daily rewards and you wanna be doing those weekly rewards for the Draconic Eye Fragments. I believe someone already mentioned somewhere that eventually Draconic Eyes will be needed for special "Awakening" of certain Kamihimes which resets 'em to level 1 but gives them massive stat boosts.

Also can horde them for a guaranteed SSR, although it does specifically state weapon or eidolon, so I wonder if that ticket could make you end up with a non-kamihime weapon, that'd hurt....

sanahtlig
03-07-2017, 11:00 PM
Also can horde them for a guaranteed SSR, although it does specifically state weapon or eidolon, so I wonder if that ticket could make you end up with a non-kamihime weapon, that'd hurt....
It would take 100 weeks to horde sufficient fragments from the weekly alone to buy the SSR ticket. That's 2 years. Inb4 game closes down first.

Devin
03-07-2017, 11:14 PM
It would take 100 weeks to horde sufficient fragments from the weekly alone to buy the SSR ticket. That's 2 years. Inb4 game closes down first.

And I think it was mentioned that 5 orbs were needed for the awakening thing, so there's a year right there.... Only the whales shall see orbs in a timely fashion since you get 'em for duplicate SSR kamiweapons in the gacha...

President Ramu
03-07-2017, 11:39 PM
The second 3k gacha pull is so heart wrenching. I've flushed so many prospective teams because I got "fucking Belphegor again" or worse when I hoped for literally anything to round out a dodgy initial pull.

This game is so annoying sometimes. It feels like you're forced to reroll just because of how little control you have over team dynamics.

Aidoru
03-07-2017, 11:51 PM
Yes, I purchased 200 in previous event. Costs 5 more than previous set, 20 per 10 soul points.

No more than 200? I only bought 160 last event. Was wondering if there was a 3rd set for 300 or not.

The second 3k gacha pull is so heart wrenching. I've flushed so many prospective teams because I got "fucking Belphegor again" or worse when I hoped for literally anything to round out a dodgy initial pull.

This game is so annoying sometimes. It feels like you're forced to reroll just because of how little control you have over team dynamics.

You're not forced to do any of that, you just want too. RNG suck ass that I agree with but you needn't waste your time rerolling for days for the perfect team, you can manage just fine with mixed of randoms. Just get the unit you want and go play. I haven't gotten a single notable unit from my 3, or was it 4, 3k jewels rolls and I have never bothered to reroll ever. Team dynamics isn't even on my list of things to worry about.

felix
03-08-2017, 12:17 AM

there are videos on youtube of a dude doin expert runs of later (presumably more difficult than we have now) events with ONLY R-rank KH, and he does it with no effort whatsoever. Point bein, kamihime is important, but not as much as the stats you get from weapons/summons, and you can get those from events

VortexMagus
03-08-2017, 01:34 AM

I heard there was an event later that allows you to exchange for draconic eye fragments later on. Hope it comes before we die of old age.

President Ramu
03-08-2017, 01:35 AM
You're not forced to do any of that, you just want too. RNG suck ass that I agree with but you needn't waste your time rerolling for days for the perfect team, you can manage just fine with mixed of randoms. Just get the unit you want and go play. I haven't gotten a single notable unit from my 3, or was it 4, 3k jewels rolls and I have never bothered to reroll ever. Team dynamics isn't even on my list of things to worry about.

I totally hear you guys, it's just annoying to be completely unable to even try to get particular himes because it's literally impossible without playing the gacha over and over. Compared to Flower Knight Girl especially, I saw Southern Cross after I had been playing a week and went "HOLY SHIT THEY MADE SHIN A FKG I NEED THAT RIGHT NOW". A month later, boom, reissue event where as long as I grind my balls off I can finally get her.

I fully agree that it's not game-losing in any way, I was just arguing on here yesterday that literally any trash team is competitive in the current state of the game. It's more an issue of not being able to even grind for things you want, it being completely out of your hands.

CBW
03-08-2017, 01:53 AM
I haven't seen it said, but there is a rare "platinum" chest on expert level that drops at least the SSR bow outright.

Dragonlich
03-08-2017, 03:25 AM
I haven't seen it said, but there is a rare "platinum" chest on expert level that drops at least the SSR bow outright.

I got one expert platinum chest in the previous event, and got only SR (not SSR) weapon. So game is heavily based on RNG and I will not be surprised if that platinum chest can drop "R" quality shit.

Yolodesu
03-08-2017, 03:56 AM
Compared to Flower Knight Girl especially

I cant see any difference with FKG. If you compare free stuff :

-FKG let you start with 1 4* and 4 2* / KH with 1 SR and 1 R (and a sr eidolon)
-FKG gives you 1 guaranteed 5* for 100g (lets say its free with email validation) / KH 3 SR during main story
-FKG events gives you 5* knight (and rare gear sometimes) / KH SSR eidolon and weapon (and SR hime with upcoming raid events if i understood correctly)
-FKG regular raid boss gives you access to equipment gacha / KH raid boss can drop SR weapons and eidolon
-Both games gives you tickets for premium gacha occasionally, and a little amount of flowers / jewels regularly
-Both games have increased drop rate on new units

If you want to go further, you have to pay. What you're "complaining" about isnt a game issue, it is how freemium is designed.
In the end, the only reason we have easy access to SSR girls is because its easy to reroll accounts.
Compared to FKG , how many 6* do you have?

The only real advantage i see with FKG is the different gacha for girls and equipment, while KH have an horrible all in one thingy. But even then, gl to aim for a particular girl.

Anyway, its not really related to the event :p

President Ramu
03-08-2017, 04:27 AM
I cant see any difference with FKG. If you compare free stuff :

You'd have to try really hard to miss it, but it looks like you managed.

KH gives you the same SR girls during the main story. That's nowhere near the same thing as "1 guaranteed 5*". In fact, the pre-reg event was fine with me, giving you one decent hime to start with **that you get to choose** is the whole point.

Additionally, Eidolons are just summons, they're nowhere near equivalent to members of your main team. So being able to see a girl in FKG and know that you can get specifically her by grinding specific missions at a certain time is a world of difference. You know, like in the exact story I laid out in the previous post.

Yolodesu
03-08-2017, 07:12 AM
The guaranteed 5* with 100 gold gives a chance to draw only 7 different girls. Not sure if getting only one of these 7 girls is better or not than getting the 4 same SR everytime.

So ok, lets forget about weapons and eidolons and focus on girls.
If i trust the both wiki, FKG (japan version) has 55 different events, wich means 55 5* you can get for free during events.
KH has something like 10 SR girls you can get from events.
Considering that FKG is more than twice older than KH, we can guess that KH would have more than 20 girls at the same age (i leave the exact math to Sanahtlig :rolleyes: )

So you can get more than twice the amount of girls from FKG events. Does it mean FKG events are better? Nope.

Because game mechanics are different. Because knights in FKG are the main element of your team.
Cause you while you need only 4 kamihime (6 if you count sub members), you need 20 knights.
Cause 1/5 of your team is composed by a soul of your choice. And you unlock her for free...

You say Eidolons are nowhere near equivalent to members of your main team. I disagree with that.
SSR (and some SR) Eidolons, aside damage they are doing, gives you extra ability like ATK buff or cleanse, which will directly reinforce your team.
Even if its less than weapons, they also buff your stats, making even crappy R hime useful (and yeah, i know it wont buff their crappy ability).

An example :
Michael lvl70, SSR light balance, 1348 hp/ 7369 atk > 3829 hp / 20882 atk after weapons and eidolons buff
Orpheus lvl 1, R light balance, 186 hp / 718 atk > 2665 hp / 14240 atk after buff.
And the more you'll have maxed SSR weapons and eidolons, the smaller the difference will be.

Good thing we can have these SSR from events for free. And good thing there are more events on KH than FKG (32 since 2016/04/04 vs 55 since 2015/01/30)

I completely agree that Gacha is a mess on KH, but aside that, the game is fair. The reason you think free stuff is better on FKG is based on personal feelings, not objective facts. These games are simply different.

I could continue with dress/skillbloom vs break limit, harem content (cause yeah, harem isnt only hime), lategame utility of the 3* 2* you can get during main story vs utility of these poor 4 hime you refuse to love ect.
But this post is too long already and i guess this talk wont lead us anywhere.
+ i'm not english and i spend too much time to write things correctly.

Peace mate, hope you'll have fun despite it all :o

BarbatosZaku
03-08-2017, 07:21 AM
Is funny how the text from Phoenix scene is all changed but the voice isnt XD

sanahtlig
03-08-2017, 10:03 AM
there are videos on youtube of a dude doin expert runs of later (presumably more difficult than we have now) events with ONLY R-rank KH, and he does it with no effort whatsoever. Point bein, kamihime is important, but not as much as the stats you get from weapons/summons, and you can get those from events
People who've played from Day 1 will want to challenge Ultimate difficulty. That probably won't work with a team of Rs. Raid and Union events could also be balanced differently than Advent events. If people of similar strength congregate to do group content (likely), we could witness the formation of a caste system that locks you in at a given tier of content.

Unregistered
03-08-2017, 01:47 PM
People who've played from Day 1 will want to challenge Ultimate difficulty. That probably won't work with a team of Rs. Raid and Union events could also be balanced differently than Advent events. If people of similar strength congregate to do group content (likely), we could witness the formation of a caste system that locks you in at a given tier of content.

The DMM version advent battles have an event mission for clearing ult with R so they expect it to work eventually.

Azumish
03-08-2017, 04:21 PM
No more than 200? I only bought 160 last event. Was wondering if there was a 3rd set for 300 or not.

What I meant was after I bought 200 I checked and there was a third set. I didn't buy any, but they cost 20 common drops per 10 soul points.

AgentFakku
03-08-2017, 05:15 PM
my team is too weak since I can't get my girls up to 1 star plus, I don't have a dark KamiHime aside from dark Eidolons w/ Apocalypse and ms. LOLi with the maid whose name I forgot

nazrin992
03-08-2017, 06:14 PM
my team is too weak since I can't get my girls up to 1 star plus, I don't have a dark KamiHime aside from dark Eidolons w/ Apocalypse and ms. LOLi with the maid whose name I forgot

At the very least, get Mephistopheles(R) at minimum if you can(and RNG let you). Having her helps a lot with this event along with Apo.

You can also use Amon for additional damage(her skill has fire and dark damage).

Dargor
03-08-2017, 07:23 PM
Some people said you should save your ap potions for sunday. Are they going to do the same as the previous event? (maps with extra drop rates on certain items). If they do, anyone know the estimate time? Kinda missed most of them last time.

dreadpin
03-08-2017, 07:36 PM
Some people said you should save your ap potions for sunday. Are they going to do the same as the previous event? (maps with extra drop rates on certain items). If they do, anyone know the estimate time? Kinda missed most of them last time.

last time was like a whole day(to me)~

Dragonlich
03-08-2017, 10:31 PM

But you can easily get 3 stars on every hime. Just farm daily SP and some raids.

- - - Updated - - -

last time was like a whole day(to me)~

It will be good. Dropraits of silver/gold mats are horrible. Really horrible.
Three battles in a row gived me 6 golden chests with 6 SR enhancements...

Mattress
03-09-2017, 06:26 AM
Yeah, drop rate in this event is worse than the first one. In every damn Silver chest i found enhancement material, it's frustrating.

nazrin992
03-09-2017, 09:22 AM
At least you can simply enhance whatever weapon/eidolon with it, giving more stats.

CBW
03-09-2017, 12:30 PM
Has anyone looked far enough ahead to see if we are getting a Legendary soul that can ever use these SSR bows? If so, what souls should i build up to it, in preparation?

Namakurimu
03-09-2017, 12:30 PM
Yeah, drop rate in this event is worse than the first one. In every damn Silver chest i found enhancement material, it's frustrating.

1. probably the dev's response to players "getting a feel" of the events being more efficient with every run.

2. its just RNG. [But i notice it too.]

sanahtlig
03-09-2017, 12:37 PM
Drop rates in this event are the same. My rate of material acquisition is closely matching my daily average during the last event. Drop rates will be adjusted starting with event 3.

If you use your AP on Expert event runs at every opportunity during waking hours, minus 24 AP for dailies, you can expect about 7 of the Gold material to drop per day.

Mattress
03-09-2017, 01:09 PM
Drop rates in this event are the same. My rate of material acquisition is closely matching my daily average during the last event. Drop rates will be adjusted starting with event 3.

If you use your AP on Expert event runs at every opportunity during waking hours, minus 24 AP for dailies, you can expect about 7 of the Gold material to drop per day.

The silver material droprate is ridiculous, I found 3-4 silver chests for run and always contains useless stuff. (Yes, useless. I maxed all my weapons and eidolons) 30 AP thrown in the dumpster. (50% of my energy bar)

Unregistered
03-09-2017, 01:24 PM
Has anyone looked far enough ahead to see if we are getting a Legendary soul that can ever use these SSR bows? If so, what souls should i build up to it, in preparation?

"The update that brought event #6 (~2 months after launch) added Spartacus and Achilles (first bow using souls). Not sure when Hercules was added, but looking at the comments, the wiki page for her wasn't created until mid-September (~5.5 months after launch).
The update that brought event #13 (1 week short of 5 months after launch) seems to be the one that introduced Aleister Crowley and Alessandro di Cagliostro (first arcane users). Morgan le Fay's wiki page got its first comment in early November (little over 7 months after launch).
I don't see any event-only heroic souls."

The Yukimura/Masamune/Shingen line also uses bows, but that seems to have been introduced about 8 months after launch or so. Longer for Shingen.

You'll need Rosenkreutz for Hercules and Gilgamesh for Shingen.

Devin
03-09-2017, 01:25 PM

We are. I can't remember for sure when. Something like the 5th event or 5th month, I'm gonna have to do some searching to find that source again.

As for what souls to prepare, no idea, unfortunately.

<edit> Aaaaaaaand someone beat me to it :P

CBW
03-09-2017, 02:14 PM
Thank you kindly!

felix
03-09-2017, 04:44 PM
That moment when you realize that you entered the battle with fire team instead of dark one... and still win w/o any trouble XD

AgentFakku
03-09-2017, 05:45 PM
stupid question

I can't tel wut element my Souls are when changing them LOL

I can only tell their elements when going into quest

I'm fucking stupid w/ menu in dis game

was trying to find a soul w/ Lightning element

It's not Oliver (wind), Gwain (fire), Lancelot (?), Beowulf (fire), Helsing (wind), Merlock (wind)

Unregistered
03-09-2017, 06:00 PM
Soul's element is the same as the big main weapon on the weapon grid.

AgentFakku
03-09-2017, 07:08 PM
not really, my weapons don't change elements according to soul auto - I just changed to whatever type of weapon they need

Edit:

I feel like I'm stupid and missing something from here LOL

Abu
03-09-2017, 07:48 PM
not really, my weapons don't change elements according to soul auto - I just changed to whatever type of weapon they need

Edit:

That soul is fire. Personally I'm still a bit giddy I got another ssr bow in chest drop

Unregistered
03-09-2017, 09:01 PM

Edit:

Soul is fire, big weapon is fire. Big weapon decides soul's element.

weegee777
03-09-2017, 09:06 PM
I've never grinded for these events. What's worth getting?

Abu
03-09-2017, 09:36 PM
I've never grinded for these events. What's worth getting?

Eidolon, ssr weapons, and soul points

Aidoru
03-09-2017, 09:44 PM
Grab the 2 potions everyday too and use them on Sunday, assuming we get the same special SP stages we did last event with increased drop rates.

Unregistered
03-09-2017, 09:49 PM
Half-elixirs; cheap, useful, shouldn't interfere with acquiring the big ticket items.

At least 1 copy of the eidolon; even if you have no use for the passive, the bonus effect of the summon is usually worth considering to have up your sleeve. Unless you're already full of SSR eidolons with desired effects or something close to that.

At least 1 copy of the SSR weapon; at minimum they're a ball of stats. Ok, the bow in particular won't even be equippable as a main weapon for a while, so for the time being, it's just a big stick with a Assault++ skill. Still worth it for any party with light kamihime. Actually, for light specifically, change that 'worth' to 'near must'. We won't see another light element event SSR weapon for a long time.

Soul points; effectively, they're time savers. 3 sets of 10 points is equivalent to 1 level up. How much real time a single level up is worth goes up the higher you are.

SR weapon with Assault skill; only if you have leftover currency, however. The thinking here is, in the long term, you want to pile up Assault type skills matching whichever element the party favors. An SR with an Assault skill lasts until you can replace it with an SSR with an Assault skill.

ham
03-09-2017, 10:09 PM
Not worth getting Grimoire of Apost to limit break your SSR kamihime's 4th *?

Unregistered
03-09-2017, 10:18 PM
Given their price tag in Advent type events? Seems like it'd be... less of a sidetrack to wait for raid type events to pick them up.

Abu
03-09-2017, 10:21 PM
Not worth getting Grimoire of Apost to limit break your SSR kamihime's 4th *?

Not at the moment. I've only got one star on both, there's plenty of time before I'll be needing that. Right now I'm more interested in unlocking 3rd tier soul. Still can't choose between Morded or Arthur

VortexMagus
03-09-2017, 11:21 PM
Not at the moment. I've only got one star on both, there's plenty of time before I'll be needing that. Right now I'm more interested in unlocking 3rd tier soul. Still can't choose between Morded or Arthur

I highly, highly suggest mordred. I think Mordred's better in about every way. There are a lot of Kamis that offer offensive buffs that increase attack and reduce defense, but not a lot of Kamis that can put every affliction in the game on a boss.

Dragonlich
03-10-2017, 12:31 AM

You are extremelly lucky.
Yesterday I got a lot of enhancements from the gold chests and today I don't even got the gold chests at all.

nazrin992
03-10-2017, 12:46 AM
Is Phoenix really light? I find the event kind of funny when the dark team don't get more damage from Phoenix and mooks.

Devin
03-10-2017, 01:56 AM
Is Phoenix really light? I find the event kind of funny when the dark team don't get more damage from Phoenix and mooks.

Dark and Light elements work wierd - you'll do the weak point damage to the opposite, but your party won't TAKE weakpoint damage in return.

Nitewolf
03-10-2017, 05:01 AM
You are extremelly lucky.
Yesterday I got a lot of enhancements from the gold chests and today I don't even got the gold chests at all.

FWIW I stopped running expert this event. Out of curiosity I started running alternating standard and expert, taking note how many gold chests drop. After ten runs of each I had 8 gold for the standard, five gold for the expert. Been running standard ever since and still only three times overall (20+ runs) where I did not get a gold chest. They don't always contain the currency, but neither do the golds on expert. And the rainbow chests are too rare and have a too wide variety of items to be worth it imo, which would be the one reason to still go expert.

nazrin992
03-10-2017, 07:36 AM
Silver Tail Feather are pretty rare.

Tony
03-10-2017, 01:21 PM
Anybody got an "ideal attack range" for the harder difficulties for me to consider? I mean I can do the standard one all day I guess... but I kinda actually want more stuff so...

sanahtlig
03-10-2017, 01:24 PM
Anybody got an "ideal attack range" for the harder difficulties for me to consider? I mean I can do the standard one all day I guess... but I kinda actually want more stuff so...
Try Expert difficulty at 16k attack power.

AgentFakku
03-10-2017, 03:01 PM
Not too choosy over standard and expert

since my team is weak, sometimes, I need a jewel for expert mode or sometimes, I win w.o a jewel barely

CBW
03-10-2017, 03:42 PM
I've been thinking about eidolon vs bow, and which I would max limit break if I could... I am thinking it is more important to limit break the bow than is it the eidolon. You eventually need 60 element specific weapons, and only 36 eidolons. But do you even need 36? Only one eidolon skill applies to the team, right? So it seems in the long game you only need one perfect eidolon in each element, or 6 total. Phoenix isn't perfect...

Is the decision really that easy? Always max the weapon?

President Ramu
03-10-2017, 04:19 PM
I've been thinking about eidolon vs bow, and which I would max limit break if I could... I am thinking it is more important to limit break the bow than is it the eidolon. You eventually need 60 element specific weapons, and only 36 eidolons. But do you even need 36? Only one eidolon skill applies to the team, right? So it seems in the long game you only need one perfect eidolon in each element, or 6 total. Phoenix isn't perfect...

Is the decision really that easy? Always max the weapon?

From my perspective, the stats on the Eidolon are more important.

I don't run a team with Light or Thunder, so it's not that I'd need her for my "main" slot. But a fully uncapped SSR Eidolon in the sub slots is going to give a lot more stats than the alternative, as otherwise you're just using material exchange Eidolons or praying to the jewel gacha every few weeks.

Comparatively, for weapons I can easily farm the Disasters every single day until I have a proper set for my team. They aren't endgame weapons, but we're not anywhere near endgame content. However, between now and then they'll keep my squad more than competitive.

Unless one has a Light-based squad or they plan to use the Bow-based Soul (when it comes out), I don't see the point in going Weapon over Eidolon.

- - - Updated - - -

The difference isn't really health, just damage. If you have a way to avoid/heal around it or you can just zerg through her it shouldn't be a problem at all.

My team with 10k Attack was doing Standard originally because I assumed I couldn't do Expert yet, then I just had extra stamina to blow before a level up and I went for it. I lost most of my team, but it wasn't especially worrisome at any given point. I just blew all my summons at every opportunity and kept a close eye on my skill rotations and it went fine.

CBW
03-10-2017, 04:57 PM
Unless one has a Light-based squad or they plan to use the Bow-based Soul (when it comes out), I don't see the point in going Weapon over Eidolon.
I am well on my way to 6 squads, one of each element. My best KHs are Artemis and Beelzebub right now, so the bows are going in every squad.

Unregistered
03-10-2017, 05:04 PM
Also, it's 6x6 eidolons because of the 10% stat bonus for a kamihime matching elements with the eidolon.

President Ramu
03-10-2017, 05:10 PM
I am well on my way to 6 squads, one of each element. My best KHs are Artemis and Beelzebub right now, so the bows are going in every squad.

That's funny, I had the exact same two one my first account. I actually have gotten Artemis three separate times on that one, literally 1 every single time I pull the jewel gacha.

Beelzebub's a beast though ya, she makes pretty much any team great. One tip that I completely spaced on until someone here pointed it out (you may know this already) the Defense Down status is dispellable with status removal. So if you cast Brynhildr's status block skill before it or any status removal skill after, you can keep the Attack Up without the downside. Changed my life, haha.

CBW
03-10-2017, 05:20 PM
That's funny, I had the exact same two one my first account. I actually have gotten Artemis three separate times on that one, literally 1 every single time I pull the jewel gacha.

Beelzebub's a beast though ya, she makes pretty much any team great. One tip that I completely spaced on until someone here pointed it out (you may know this already) the Defense Down status is dispellable with status removal. So if you cast Brynhildr's status block skill before it or any status removal skill after, you can keep the Attack Up without the downside. Changed my life, haha.

Don't have any dispels except for Amon's weird Kiss that doesn't work. I do substitute out Beelzubub's ATK up with Arthur's, and make sure I am running double Apocalypse. Those 2 rounds remove about 60% of Phoenix's life.

Unregistered
03-10-2017, 05:23 PM
Oh, Amon's skill is translated/described inaccurately. It blocks 1 negative status effect from landing, not remove a pre-existing one. So if you use Devil's Kiss first, it'll then block the defense debuff from King of Flies' Dignity.

President Ramu
03-10-2017, 05:43 PM
Yeah, I'm a dummy. I meant to say Amon instead of Brynhidlr, they're both maids so I forget which one I'm thinking of sometimes, haha.

AgentFakku
03-10-2017, 05:53 PM
finally bought Phoenix LOL

at dis rate, won't be able to buy a 2nd copy

sanahtlig
03-10-2017, 05:59 PM
This is the second event I've gotten the SSR eidolon from a platinum chest. It's the only platinum drop I've gotten in both cases.

I favor the SSR eidolon as a general rule over other shop choices. The stat buffs are impressive over SRs, even at low levels, and you don't need to match their element to the team element to get most of the benefit (except for the primary eidolon). SSR weapons that don't match your team element are somewhat useless, other than as situational main-hands.

BigBobs
03-10-2017, 08:07 PM
This is the second event I've gotten the SSR eidolon from a platinum chest. It's the only platinum drop I've gotten in both cases.

I favor the SSR eidolon as a general rule over other shop choices. The stat buffs are impressive over SRs, even at low levels, and you don't need to match their element to the team element to get most of the benefit (except for the primary eidolon). SSR weapons that don't match your team element are somewhat useless, other than as situational main-hands.

Lucky. I only got an SR weapon from the first event and have not seen anything this event.

I'm running a dark/thunder team with Take as my Eid. 3 SSR dark weapons is too big to pass up using (gun for d'art, 2 weapons from last event).

sniddy
03-11-2017, 02:25 AM
What irks me is why does it cost energy not raid points to start a raid? See so few raids as all E is spent on the limited time boss

Skulkraken
03-11-2017, 02:50 AM
Bought a premium ticket from the event exchange today, because well, why not.

...Out popped an SSR eidolon, Hecatonchires. O_O

Holy fuck, lol. XD

President Ramu
03-11-2017, 03:21 AM
What irks me is why does it cost energy not raid points to start a raid? See so few raids as all E is spent on the limited time boss

Super agree. I wish there was some other way to go about it, I end up running a bunch of other accounts just to start raids for the main one I'm playing, as between the stamina cost, the limit on runs, and the instability of public Raids it's just too much of a pain in the ass otherwise.

dreadpin
03-11-2017, 04:58 AM
lol i guess light doesn't favor me.... or my luck all used in previous event.... so far only 2 eido 1 weapon.... so slow...

Dragonlich
03-11-2017, 07:35 AM

I am curious what chanses to roll her?
In both events I got SR (not SSR) weapon from platinum chests. For the souls I don't use (axe and sword) And I going slightly mad...

President Ramu
03-11-2017, 07:45 AM
From what I recall, rainbow/plat chests in Disaster Raids can drop literally anything, but the ones in Events only drop the upper tier items. No actual stats on the drop rates past that though.

Dragonlich
03-11-2017, 09:21 AM
From what I recall, rainbow/plat chests in Disaster Raids can drop literally anything, but the ones in Events only drop the upper tier items. No actual stats on the drop rates past that though.
Platinums from raids given in very hight amount - 1 for host and 2 for top-DD, so they can drop anything.
But the expert event platinums is very rare, so they can drop SSR weapon and eidolon from event. But they drop a lot of event SR weapons too.

dreadpin
03-11-2017, 10:27 AM
Platinums from raids given in very hight amount - 1 for host and 2 for top-DD, so they can drop anything.
But the expert event platinums is very rare, so they can drop SSR weapon and eidolon from event. But they drop a lot of event SR weapons too.

last event i got 1 SR axe, 2 SSR lance and 1 SSR eido. This event....none so far

Dragonlich
03-11-2017, 12:35 PM
last event i got 1 SR axe, 2 SSR lance and 1 SSR eido. This event....none so far

How many virgins you sacrifised for the Dark Gods to get that kind of ultra-drop of four platinum chests?

sanahtlig
03-11-2017, 01:08 PM
How many virgins you sacrifised for the Dark Gods to get that kind of ultra-drop of four platinum chests?
If you do 3x as many runs as everyone else, you're bound to get some platinum chests.

dreadpin
03-11-2017, 02:17 PM
If you do 3x as many runs as everyone else, you're bound to get some platinum chests.

i'm natural regen player so yea.... i can't run much and with all those drops i still can't full LB my eido

AgentFakku
03-11-2017, 04:03 PM
not so lucky w/ premium tickets

just bought one - 4th one just got an R weapon - know the percentage

80 something percent for R junk, and really low % for SSR good junk

come on RNG goddess

dreadpin
03-11-2017, 04:28 PM

come on RNG goddess

it's already written there~ so best of luck for that 3% :D

Lag
03-11-2017, 08:20 PM

come on RNG goddess
Those tickets are so trash. I'll never invest in them again. I'll only use the free ones from login reward. Hurts so much to get R from them.

VortexMagus
03-11-2017, 08:23 PM
I think the first (cheapest) ticket is pretty decent value cause it only takes the materials from 4-5 runs and none of the rare mats. I got one at the end of the last event with my leftover materials. Don't expect anything from them, though, just a nice fringe benefit.

AgentFakku
03-11-2017, 10:20 PM
Those tickets are so trash. I'll never invest in them again. I'll only use the free ones from login reward. Hurts so much to get R from them.

yeah I guess I buy something else

Wut should I buy if time runs out b4 i get a 2nd Phoenix

Aidoru
03-11-2017, 11:39 PM
Seeing as how time consuming it is to get any premium tickets any other way in this game, if you're a free player, I would highly suggest you at least buy the first ticket. It doesn't cost much.

President Ramu
03-11-2017, 11:44 PM
Seeing as how time consuming it is to get any premium tickets any other way in this game, if you're a free player, I would highly suggest you at least buy the first ticket. It doesn't cost much.

I agree. I think there's a "cost" to the game either way, you pay your money or you grind your time. You can easily grind out tickets and other Event items if you spend the time, but you can't really complain that they didn't just give you everything for free in your inbox when the Event started. Pick how you're gonna do it, but either way you gotta work.

ham
03-12-2017, 12:09 AM
I personally bought both gacha tickets because getting 300 crystals as a F2P takes 6 days of dailies. Buying both tickets basically bought myself 12 days worth of dailies for a chance of a SSR pull.

President Ramu
03-12-2017, 02:06 AM
SP mission with increased Tail drop chance is up. Has a timer of 2 hours for now, who knows if it'll repeat infinitely like last time.

dreadpin
03-12-2017, 02:18 AM
SP mission with increased Tail drop chance is up. Has a timer of 2 hours for now, who knows if it'll repeat infinitely like last time.

i think it will be a full day same as last time

Dragonlich
03-12-2017, 03:22 AM

I see only decreased drops of bronze bells and silver chests.
Gold chest still gives enhancements, up to 2 per battle.

Unregistered
03-12-2017, 05:16 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
6 SP missions in a row for the silver item, EVERY SINGLE ONE WAS AN ENHANCE MATERIAL!!

dreadpin
03-12-2017, 06:47 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
6 SP missions in a row for the silver item, EVERY SINGLE ONE WAS AN ENHANCE MATERIAL!!

hmm it seems the SP Expert drops sux....

jaimelesmelllons
03-12-2017, 06:58 AM
donno how they suck. managed to get 15 feathers in 5-6 battles at most. it's my first time doing this but i think u get a guaranteed feather/wing per battle. at least till now i've done the wings one once and the rest i did the feathers since i was really low on them after getting pheonix and every time i've gotten at least one wing/feather per battlle. didn't get any bells and only a few cards on occasion but it's not that bad imo.

Nitewolf
03-12-2017, 07:00 AM
hmm it seems the SP Expert drops sux....

Well, it does increase the chance of the right type of chest dropping. It does not seem to give better chances of what you'll find inside, though. The randomness in this game about getting more than 3 units of SSR eidolon/weapon (combined) is really annoying.

dreadpin
03-12-2017, 07:04 AM
donno how they suck. managed to get 15 feathers in 5-6 battles at most. it's my first time doing this but i think u get a guaranteed feather/wing per battle. at least till now i've done the wings one once and the rest i did the feathers since i was really low on them after getting pheonix and every time i've gotten at least one wing/feather per battlle. didn't get any bells and only a few cards on occasion but it's not that bad imo.

u r lucky.... for one feather per battle.... others getting all enhancement materials... even with 3/4 gold chests

jaimelesmelllons
03-12-2017, 07:15 AM
gold chest contain wings not feathers. i was doing the feathers one. didn't get wings while doing the feather sp. now that feather sp is gone switched to wings one. first battle 1 wing and 1 feather so i'm guessing the probability of getting wings/feathers doing the other sp is really low but not 0. but i don't doubt i'm lucky since i managed to get the bow from one of the battles.

dreadpin
03-12-2017, 07:31 AM
gold chest contain wings not feathers. i was doing the feathers one. didn't get wings while doing the feather sp. now that feather sp is gone switched to wings one. first battle 1 wing and 1 feather so i'm guessing the probability of getting wings/feathers doing the other sp is really low but not 0. but i don't doubt i'm lucky since i managed to get the bow from one of the battles.

my bad for messed up with them.... i do mean i attend the the SP Expert for the wings(from gold chest) and 4 gold chests popped but all are enhance materials. As for feathers, i got quite a lot just from normal expert.

Scheri
03-12-2017, 07:32 AM
I sure hope the ultimate level, introduced in the next event, will fix the drop rates. But I don't count on it.

dreadpin
03-12-2017, 08:00 AM
I sure hope the ultimate level, introduced in the next event, will fix the drop rates. But I don't count on it.

is ultimate really hard? expert is rather easy now... two turns to clear normal expert...i even bring whole batch of R hime went there as leveling zone...

Dragonlich
03-12-2017, 08:38 AM
Well, it does increase the chance of the right type of chest dropping. It does not seem to give better chances of what you'll find inside, though. The randomness in this game about getting more than 3 units of SSR eidolon/weapon (combined) is really annoying.

More than 3? It will be good to get that 3.
I got 3 golden chest enhansement in the last battle.

- - - Updated - - -

is ultimate really hard? expert is rather easy now... two turns to clear normal expert...
Not all have the SSR himes and bunch of SSR weapons. :)

dreadpin
03-12-2017, 09:01 AM

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just wanted to know the difficulties for ultimate :(. As i said, i'm running with R himes just fine in normal Expert.

(swapped in Satan, Beezle and Amon in since the other R himes are capped)
1st stage goes like summon Apoc + Arthur slotted Desertion ability(from Asmund) = they nearly die go ahead normal atk for a round to clear
2nd stage throw everything in.... with 2 or 3 good skills that has 4-5x dmg(Arthur's Absolute Monarchy 3-4x dmg hits +-40k for me) you can melt Phoenix in 1 round

you can said it's the SSR weapon but the atk not that big different (around 100-200atk) from SR if without LB

BigBobs
03-12-2017, 09:45 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Eh, it only barely takes me more time if I go all out. Most of the time though I'm trying to hit 9 snatch even if it ends up not being helpful. Either way, I could auto this event with only SR himes.

I'd post my team but the site yells at me if I try and link.

Lag
03-12-2017, 09:52 AM
I had such good luck last event. This time my luck went to hell.

Thanks, ExpertSP!
http://i.imgur.com/9gvm6aS.jpg

The most I've gotten was 3 gold chests, and I'm lucky to get wings from any of them.
I've only gotten one Phoenix and no SSR weapon so far and the event is going to end tomorrow.

Still chugging those Elixirs, may be able to pull a 2nd Phoenix.

dreadpin
03-12-2017, 11:29 AM
I had such good luck last event. This time my luck went to hell.

Thanks, ExpertSP!
http://i.imgur.com/9gvm6aS.jpg

The most I've gotten was 3 gold chests, and I'm lucky to get wings from any of them.
I've only gotten one Phoenix and no SSR weapon so far and the event is going to end tomorrow.

Still chugging those Elixirs, may be able to pull a 2nd Phoenix.

same, no rainbox/platinum box drop yet but y chugging elixir just for 2nd Phoenix? your team is light base? i will just keep more elixir for next or better event

Aidoru
03-12-2017, 11:46 AM
About 30 half elixirs used and still no drops either, not even a SR weapon. Much sadness.

sanahtlig
03-12-2017, 12:16 PM
I'm just wanted to know the difficulties for ultimate :(. As i said, i'm running with R himes just fine in normal Expert.

According to the English wiki, recommended attack power for Ultimate is 30k. Drop rate was also increased for all difficulties. The limited-time expert quest for specific materials was removed.

Unless the gossip is true about our version's difficulty being decreased, 90% of those currently doing Expert will likely have no hope of farming Ultimate. And if you actually need that eidolon to complete your team (Wind/Water), you'll be at an even greater disadvantage. Fire users with Mordred will likely stand the best chances of success--but such users likely won't need the drops anyway.

Namakurimu
03-12-2017, 01:25 PM
According to the English wiki, recommended attack power for Ultimate is 30k. Drop rate was also increased for all difficulties. The limited-time expert quest for specific materials was removed.

Unless the gossip is true about our version's difficulty being decreased, 90% of those currently doing Expert will likely have no hope of farming Ultimate. And if you actually need that eidolon to complete your team (Wind/Water), you'll be at an even greater disadvantage. Fire users with Mordred will likely stand the best chances of success--but such users likely won't need the drops anyway.

hopefully it will ease the pains of people like me who aim to get all of the materials.

Apocalypse - Max SSR Spear, Eid, and all 3 SR Weaps

Phoenix - Max SSR Bow, 1 Star Eid, 1 star on all 3 SR weaps..

Still got a long way to go.. on this event.

Unregistered
03-12-2017, 03:01 PM
Went to bd thought the event was iver

AgentFakku
03-12-2017, 03:13 PM

Kay, I do dat since I don't have much to buy w/ my luck in drops

Aidoru
03-12-2017, 03:13 PM
Went to bd thought the event was iver

You still got an entire day but only today will have the SP specials, so if you wanted more silver or gold mats, this is your only day to get them at a higher rate.

OtakuBob
03-12-2017, 04:12 PM

Going to use Dark Andromeda or Mordred soon :)

Unregistered
03-12-2017, 05:23 PM
You still got an entire day but only today will have the SP specials, so if you wanted more silver or gold mats, this is your only day to get them at a higher rate.

Damn I must be on an unlucky streak then. For some reason it feels like drop rates have been significantly lower on the expert sp quests for me.

Abu
03-12-2017, 06:13 PM
Anyone else really wishing they had a material up/down exchange? Dear god, I need 35 more bells but only 3 wings. What kind of bs is that?

VortexMagus
03-12-2017, 06:57 PM
Anyone else really wishing they had a material up/down exchange? Dear god, I need 35 more bells but only 3 wings. What kind of bs is that?

I'm low on bells because I just used regen ap to farm the 30 ap runs until today, at which point I burned 35 half elixirs farming the expert specials on tail feathers and glittering feathers. Sadface.

Dragonlich
03-12-2017, 07:39 PM
Just Curious
Abybody received platinum chest from SP quest or they can drop only on standart expert one?

felix
03-12-2017, 07:41 PM
Just Curious
Abybody received platinum chest from SP quest or they can drop only on standart expert one?

would like to know if ther even exist: was runnin event all week on expert + 30 ap pots today, not a single rainbow chest droped... well at least phoenix is not the best event light summon... hopefully ill get better luck on sphynx =_=

Abu
03-12-2017, 07:45 PM
Just Curious

Only one I had drop was reg expert. Anyone have any idea which difficulty has the highest bell drops?

- - - Updated - - -

would like to know if ther even exist: was runnin event all week on expert + 30 ap pots today, not a single rainbow chest droped... well at least phoenix is not the best event light summon... hopefully ill get better luck on sphynx =_=

Not if you use Sol/Tyr like I do. Some of us need this one. Speaking of which, Tyr is a beast. Level 50 with both thunderbird and her two buffs=90K damage on a stunned Phoenix at expert. With a full burst it's like 85%+ of her health in one go, not sure exact % because she doesn't survive to know for sure

YoxalLoyal
03-12-2017, 07:55 PM
Just Curious

I got one on my alt. Dropped Phoenix. XD Funny thing was I went afk and came back and saw that the rainbow/platinum chest was hidden behind a gold chest.

Proof:
http://i.imgur.com/hj7hZsel.png

On another note, my main account dropped the SSR bow and a SR defender sword in the two plat chest earlier this week too.

felix
03-12-2017, 08:10 PM
well out of ap, still got no rainbow chests... now to figure out what to do with 130+ expiring gifts...

Dragonlich
03-12-2017, 08:29 PM
well out of ap, still got no rainbow chests... now to figure out what to do with 130+ expiring gifts...

kek
200 places for Eido, 300 for weapons and 50 expiring gifts.
maybe it's time to sell everything or level-up norman items?

ultrakek
x8 silver and x2 gold chests from SP run.
x10 enhancements.
Purrrrfect!

AgentFakku
03-12-2017, 09:18 PM
welp, not much stuff gained in my today's runs

oh well at least got Phoenix

Namakurimu
03-12-2017, 09:44 PM
this thing is probably rigged to get f2ps use up all their elixirs

Abu
03-12-2017, 09:55 PM
this thing is probably rigged to get f2ps use up all their elixirs

Events and lb mats are what they are there for to begin with. If you don't use them there's no point in having them. I just wish they'd replace the sunday daily sp quests with the 1 hour quests at 9

Unregistered
03-12-2017, 10:22 PM
they change the exchange price of phoenix eidolon ?

Namakurimu
03-12-2017, 10:47 PM
Do the Standard Difficulty drop Plats? I have tons of feathers.. need to have the bells this time.

Dragonlich
03-12-2017, 10:58 PM
Do the Standard Difficulty drop Plats? I have tons of feathers.. need to have the bells this time.

I just came here to ask about bells:
- normal difficulty gives "moderate" but costs 20
- expert difficulty gives "large", but costs 30
So - anybody check anyhere which is better for the second bronze item farming?

vysethevaliant
03-13-2017, 12:32 AM
I just came here to ask about bells:
- normal difficulty gives "moderate" but costs 20
- expert difficulty gives "large", but costs 30
So - anybody check anyhere which is better for the second bronze item farming?
+1

I need a lot of bells, so which difficulty would be best in farming for them? I think I burned enough stamina potions for the day, so I'll try to finish things up tomorrow. >_<

nazrin992
03-13-2017, 04:49 AM
Kind of makes no difference when you get bronze chests, more so than silvers. So pick one really.

Depends on luck. You can get bronze chest but it can only contain enhance materials and no bells.:rolleyes:

Dragonlich
03-13-2017, 05:32 AM
Kind of makes no difference when you get bronze chests, more so than silvers. So pick one really.

Depends on luck. You can get bronze chest but it can only contain enhance materials and no bells.:rolleyes:

Enhancemets only from silver and gold. But bronze can have gold, clocks and potions. All of them. Also you can get little bones.

Ian Darmetko
03-13-2017, 07:57 AM
That is what I'm talking about! I actually had a run yesterday with 8 Silver Feathers, couldn't believe it. All that grinding and I get her 3rd star as a drop...well guess I can get another SSR Bow then.

Namakurimu
03-13-2017, 10:39 AM
I feel ignored.. is anyone there kind enough to answer my question: "Do Platinum Chests drop from Standard?"

Devin
03-13-2017, 11:03 AM
I feel ignored.. is anyone there kind enough to answer my question: "Do Platinum Chests drop from Standard?"

Not ignored, maybe just no one knows for sure. I would think they do, but I can't give you a concrete answer. And the drop rate for those chests is awful, so it's hard to verify for sure.

Abu
03-13-2017, 12:12 PM

You're lucky to get gold from standard. If better than that drops you're likely to die before you get to see it.

Aidoru
03-13-2017, 12:36 PM
Not really, gold chests are pretty common in standard from my experience, the difference between it and expert is you're more likely to get SR enhance material than the gold exchange material which is what most would rather have.

Namakurimu
03-13-2017, 01:10 PM
Thank you three for those information I am now proceeding with those in mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn.. only got to two star Eid.. Third star is seemingly impossible having to farm another 130 of the bells..

The only hope is for a miracle to have platinum chest drop eid.. very miniscule chance..

- - - Updated - - -

Just when I asked for a miracle.. o.o It did happen thanks RNGESUS!

CBW
03-13-2017, 01:22 PM
Well yesterday got me enough for the 2nd star eidolon, or final star weapon... still leaning toward the weapon, but I hope something drops and renders the question irrelevant. 2* bow is already level 100, do levels go higher than that???

nazrin992
03-13-2017, 01:34 PM
Good for you.

Namakurimu
03-13-2017, 01:37 PM
Well yesterday got me enough for the 2nd star eidolon, or final star weapon... still leaning toward the weapon, but I hope something drops and renders the question irrelevant. 2* bow is already level 100, do levels go higher than that???

5 star SSR is lvl 125

Btw go for Weapon Definitely..

Eidolon at 2 star already gives enough.. remember even if you max out the eidolon it only gives as much as a 0 star Hecaton.. and dont even have HP Up.

Bragging rights tho.. if you are aiming for that.. Weapon has more use and can really help later on.

CBW
03-13-2017, 01:52 PM
5 star SSR is lvl 125

Btw go for Weapon Definitely..

Eidolon at 2 star already gives enough.. remember even if you max out the eidolon it only gives as much as a 0 star Hecaton.. and dont even have HP Up.

Bragging rights tho.. if you are aiming for that.. Weapon has more use and can really help later on.
I just read in the other thread we get a second crack at this. Might be the reason to go with eidolon. That would leave me needing 2 eidolon and 1 weapon, which is doable in 3 months.

Namakurimu
03-13-2017, 01:57 PM
Not an option for me.. since im going for grimoires by the time revival is on.

Currently going for the last 90 bells i need.. Max Weap 3 star eid.. going for gold

Unregistered
03-13-2017, 02:32 PM
Strictly speaking, 0* Hecatoncheires' +40% light character attack up and 3* Phoenix's +40% attack power of light attribute wouldn't actually be the same. There's a difference that depends on the sum total of Assault bonuses.

- - - Updated - - -

Strictly speaking, 0* Hecatoncheires' +40% light character attack up and 3* Phoenix's +40% attack power of light attribute wouldn't actually be the same. There's a difference that depends on the sum total of Assault bonuses.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah we will get a rehash of this event in like 4-6 months and it will include the Ultimate difficulty which should have much better drops. Really the idea is to max out either the SSR Bow or SSR Summon and then get the other you didn't max this time, next time. I'm actually aiming for a little of both. probably 2-3 Star Summon and 2 Star Bow. I got some lucky SSR Summons and just got Michael on my 150 Gold daily summon, so my Light team is pretty beastly now. The summon is a bit more important atm for me personally. Also kinda sucks that no Bow class even exists...not sure why Bows are even in the game to be honest.

Namakurimu
03-13-2017, 02:45 PM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah we will get a rehash of this event in like 4-6 months and it will include the Ultimate difficulty which should have much better drops. Really the idea is to max out either the SSR Bow or SSR Summon and then get the other you didn't max this time, next time. I'm actually aiming for a little of both. probably 2-3 Star Summon and 2 Star Bow. I got some lucky SSR Summons and just got Michael on my 150 Gold daily summon, so my Light team is pretty beastly now. The summon is a bit more important atm for me personally. Also kinda sucks that no Bow class even exists...not sure why Bows are even in the game to be honest.

Indeed the revival makes all the past efforts not to be in vain. However I fully intend to be prepared for the ultimates and the others.. hence i'm gonna need all i can gather at this early stage to at least cope up with the difficulty curve.
If I am above it then its good.. however imagine how frustrating it would be if you weren't by only a tiny margin..

AsunaChidori
03-13-2017, 04:23 PM
From what I was reading Ultimate difficulty recommended power is like 30k, which is probably overkill to be honest. I've been doing 30AP runs of the even since I was at like 10k, I'm now at almost 20k. I think Ultimate would be no problem as long as you either have A. Healer or B. CC. and like 23-25k Power. You can easily cheese through with someone like Asmund/ because of her insane CC like Blind and Charm (not sure if that's the actual name or not, basically the exact same thing).

CBW
03-13-2017, 04:59 PM
From what I was reading Ultimate difficulty recommended power is like 30k, which is probably overkill to be honest. I've been doing 30AP runs of the even since I was at like 10k, I'm now at almost 20k. I think Ultimate would be no problem as long as you either have A. Healer or B. CC. and like 23-25k Power. You can easily cheese through with someone like Asmund/ because of her insane CC like Blind and Charm (not sure if that's the actual name or not, basically the exact same thing).

CC? Not familiar with that abbreviation.

Aidoru
03-13-2017, 05:09 PM
CC? Not familiar with that abbreviation.

Crowd control

President Ramu
03-13-2017, 06:50 PM

Agreed, debuffs and CC are absurdly powerful in this game (as long as you're not against the Wind Disaster). Blind and Charm completely ruin most bosses I've fought, let alone adding Burn/Poison/Drown/TheOtherOne for DoT. You don't even need to be that strong, just not die and keep building your Burst up.

Old Greggers
03-13-2017, 07:04 PM
Hmm, this event hasn't been too great for me. I feel like the drop rates for Gold and Plat were worse than they were in the first one. But since I can't really measure luck that easily, it may just be me :P

Gl finishing up, everyone.

Abu
03-13-2017, 07:21 PM
2 Phoenix, 2 ssr bows. was hoping for more but theres always the revival. That and a couple soul points to go with it. I'd farm for more soul points but I need to farm the dailies for kami lb

Aidoru
03-13-2017, 07:26 PM
It was pretty awful for me too. The entire week I only managed to get a single SR weapon as a drop. In terms of exchange materials, I didn't really see a difference. I keep hearing it's better in future events, really hope that's true.

Abu
03-13-2017, 07:38 PM
It was pretty awful for me too. The entire week I only managed to get a single SR weapon as a drop. In terms of exchange materials, I didn't really see a difference. I keep hearing it's better in future events, really hope that's true.

They're probably just talking about ultimate and ragnarok which kind of bites in my opinion. Lower difficulties should at least have better drop rates for lower tier mats

Unregistered
03-13-2017, 08:42 PM
Oh, the big increase for expert difficulty in Garuda pretty much is for copper chests. Look at the comments on the wiki page for that event to see some of the samples taken.

Lag
03-13-2017, 09:07 PM
I'm a bit sad that the next event is happening so soon. No time to collect Elixirs at all.

http://i.imgur.com/gYCAfHS.jpg

dreadpin
03-13-2017, 09:12 PM
I'm a bit sad that the next event is happening so soon. No time to collect Elixirs at all.

... wut... the event shop gone right after event ended??

Unregistered
03-13-2017, 09:31 PM
The noob in me was naive enough to believe that I could trade after the event was over...

AgentFakku
03-13-2017, 09:39 PM
I got 1 Phoenix, 1 Premium Ticket (which got an R weapon :( ), a SSR bow, and 2 light spirits

think dat's it - played too many Nutaku games to keep track LOL

- - - Updated - - -

my gawd, no breaks - Just wanted to focus on getting Nike 1 star since my team lacks 2 good healers

welp, time for overtime

Flaris
03-13-2017, 09:47 PM
Well didn't get any nice random drops, but earned enough from this event to be ok with things. Was able to get and limit break the Phoenix a couple times. Pick up the SSR weapon, pick up a couple of the SR weapons, a fairly useless premium ticket (yay R weapon), and a bunch of Soul points.

Of course good luck replicating that for the next one since there isn't much time to gather more elixirs :).

Losticus
03-13-2017, 09:53 PM
Why wasn't the shop left open for a while after the advent battle like it says it will be on their site, like it was with the Apocalypse event? Super sad I didn't get to spend soooo many materials.

dreadpin
03-13-2017, 09:57 PM
fml i pile up mats and was expecting the shop still available for some duration after event....

CBW
03-13-2017, 09:58 PM
... wut... the event shop gone right after event ended??
I submitted a support ticket. The in game help states it should remain open.

Masterbaiter9000
03-13-2017, 09:59 PM
Why wasn't the shop left open for a while after the advent battle like it says it will be on their site, like it was with the Apocalypse event? Super sad I didn't get to spend soooo many materials.

I know right.. where is the shop for exchange. I have so many material to exchange too.. wtf is this BS.:mad:

CBW
03-14-2017, 01:13 AM
I got a response from my support ticket, and they added a tweet. The exchange will reopen with the wind event. I like prompt responses. :cool:

Namakurimu
03-14-2017, 03:26 AM

Thankfully I maxed both the Eid and the Weap for this event, the SRs.. sadly not so much..
given no time for recovery for the next event [Wind] I fear I cannot do so well there like the Dark and Light Event.

Unregistered
03-14-2017, 04:22 AM
I got a response from my support ticket, and they added a tweet. The exchange will reopen with the wind event. I like prompt responses. :cool:

wew cheers~

dreadpin
03-14-2017, 04:23 AM

Thankfully I maxed both the Eid and the Weap for this event, the SRs.. sadly not so much..
given no time for recovery for the next event [Wind] I fear I cannot do so well there like the Dark and Light Event.

may i know.... how many pots u have spammed...

Skulkraken
03-14-2017, 04:53 AM
Overall, I'm happy with the haul I got from this event. 2 copies of the eidolon, 1 SSR weapon, and some elixers/soul points...along with the SSR I pulled thanks to an exchanged premium ticket. All those enhancement materials that kept dropping actually came in handy. :p

Namakurimu
03-14-2017, 05:22 AM
may i know.... how many pots u have spammed...

Apocalypse 50 Full Elixirs <== i didn't know there was an exsp at the time.

Phoenix 31 Elixirs 11 Half Elixirs. <== Dev's trolled the exsp making enhance materials appear more and no bells.. hence i have to go for expert on the last day.

My biggest worry is the next event which will only give me tonight as recovery time..

Unregistered
03-14-2017, 07:26 AM
Well I'm not even going to bother trying to get the Wind or Fire event SSRs. I'll probably just get at on of pots and CP and wait for the Light event. Not very practical to work on multiple elements at a time. I invested like 100 Elixirs into my Light team this event. I plan on getting maxed out SSR Bows each time the event comes out. Which from the look of it might be every month or two. So I kept my extra 200 bells, 100 silver feathers, and 60 gold feathers for next time. Should save me a lot of time. Just like Granblue, you should only focus on one element, and not try to do them all. Just a waste of effort. Light/Dark are always the best overall, so pick one of them (unless you got lucky SSRs for one of the other main elements). But end game Light/Dark will be the best.

Aidoru
03-14-2017, 09:13 AM
You act as if you need to only use the same element for everything. In the next event, you can focus on just getting the eidolon instead of both the weapon and it. Garuda has nearly 500 more ATK than Phoenix already making her more valuable to as a sub eidolon.

sanahtlig
03-14-2017, 09:31 AM
So is the event shop going to be open for 3 days? 1 day? 7 days?

Why can't the developers be consistent? I can't plan how many materials to save for elixirs if they can't even be consistent.