PDA

View Full Version : Spending Jewels

Unregistered
03-05-2017, 03:12 AM
Question - after upgrading both my weapon and Eidolon inventory slots to 120 max slots I have another 3000+ jewels now. Is it worth spending the jewels on another 10 premium gacha or save them for buying Elixirs etc? Whats a good number of weapon and Eidolon slots to have?

Reason im asking is I remember someone saying a while back that the number of jewels you get is actually finite and the quests you get that give them eventually run out but I cant find that post anywhere now after searching alot for it.

Ty for the help.

Abu
03-05-2017, 03:54 AM
Irony, I was wondering weather or not to spend my jewels on the gacha as well. I have a light/thunder team and was kind of like the idea of using them while Michael, Belobog, and Hecatonchires still have better drop rates and think it is going to be that way for another day. Woe is me if I don't get at least one of those three. I already have Sol and Dike, though I do still need Artemis.

President Ramu
03-05-2017, 04:28 AM
Irony, I was wondering weather or not to spend my jewels on the gacha as well. I have a light/thunder team and was kind of like the idea of using them while Michael, Belobog, and Hecatonchires still have better drop rates and think it is going to be that way for another day. Woe is me if I don't get at least one of those three. I already have Sol and Dike, though I do still need Artemis.

This afternoon I decided to start rerolling for some experiment teams in different elements, within about half an hour I got a Michael + Artemis, haha. Nothing else super fancy about it, it was just a nice surprise. Got a Satan + Beelzebub about 10 minutes before it too.

Abu
03-05-2017, 07:26 AM
I spent my 3000 jewels...and got nothing of note. One new rare kami and basilisk...it pissed me off so I went ahead and got the first 1500 gold draw. That time I got Rusalka, Belphegor, Brynhilde, and Belobog! Not an ssr, but Belobog was one I was wanting anyways.

still rerolling
03-05-2017, 08:22 AM
Better wait until limited time Kamihime gacha events before drawing. These Kamihimes will only be avaliable for a limited time.

For example i am planning to hold on until Niki Hime Amaterasu (my true waifu) limited gacha.

Unregistered
03-05-2017, 12:23 PM
Protip: If you want to better plan ahead for the future on this sort of stuff, you need to be willing to spoil yourself looking through the wiki. Google 'kamihime project wiki'; look for the url that's mostly in Japanese but with 'wiki' as the one English word in it. Use Google Translate if you have to. On the left side, look for Other, then for Gacha. Scroll down till you see the gacha update history. Read up on who becomes available when, then figure out for yourself how many jewels you want to have by X date.