PDA

View Full Version : Best storyline farming areas

VortexMagus
03-05-2017, 08:15 PM
I know its been posted before, but I'm trying to collect this information in one thread so its easier to access - I don't have the patience to go through 40+ pages of general chat looking for it.

Where are the best farming locations for wind materials and thunder materials? I'm trying to three star Yinglong and Sephirot.

Ramazan
03-06-2017, 12:23 PM
I'll only give you better efficiency suggestion which is not very related to your question, so you can just skip reading it if you want.

Next event gives thunder/light booster eidolon and other gives wind/water so i dont see why you're in rush. Only main slot eidolon's element matters, others are there for raw stats and their combat skills, so farming for SR eido sounds like a waste, i'd farm materials for elixirs.

NCO
03-06-2017, 12:51 PM
I'll only give you better efficiency suggestion which is not very related to your question, so you can just skip reading it if you want.

Next event gives thunder/light booster eidolon and other gives wind/water so i dont see why you're in rush. Only main slot eidolon's element matters, others are there for raw stats and their combat skills, so farming for SR eido sounds like a waste, i'd farm materials for elixirs.

I found this post in the faqs section:

"similarly, for MC, all eidolon in grid that are of MC element give 10% extra stats"

is this not true then?

I'm confused now i've been filling my grid with eildolons with same element as my MC...if doesn't make a difference then ill put something else in there

VortexMagus
03-06-2017, 03:06 PM

I was under the impression that if I had a completed Yinglong, if I had a thunder primary Eidolon, it would give me a lot more stats than a random Eidolon that's off-element, no?

I'm not in a rush at all, but I like Yinglong's character design and her Eidolon attack also gives a bonus affliction (I think it reduces all enemy attack) so its useful irregardless of element, better than the vast majority of R/SR eidolon and helpful against everything. I just want to max her out so I don't feel bad putting her on the eidolon grid.

Also, I do farm materials for elixir lol

Unregistered
03-06-2017, 03:14 PM
7-4 for xp
but i want know where farm rares and which weapon they drop also
a list of weapon from raid pls

Ramazan
03-06-2017, 05:03 PM
I was under the impression that if I had a completed Yinglong, if I had a thunder primary Eidolon, it would give me a lot more stats than a random Eidolon that's off-element, no?

I'm not in a rush at all, but I like Yinglong's character design and her Eidolon attack also gives a bonus affliction (I think it reduces all enemy attack) so its useful irregardless of element, better than the vast majority of R/SR eidolon and helpful against everything. I just want to max her out so I don't feel bad putting her on the eidolon grid.

Also, I do farm materials for elixir lol

Depends on you imo, if you value appealing more than usefulness, iirc sephiroth and yinlong have max %35 bonus (dunno if its character or element) while event ones have %40 and these are affecting to element, not character, which is better (event ones) until 4 or 5th event i think, which then gonna start affecting character attribute and another random stuff, like burst boosting, dunno how good this is tho but first 3 events gives decent eidos for sure to settle teams.

VortexMagus
03-07-2017, 01:31 AM
Right I'm still planning on using the event eidolons to lead. I just want Yinglong and Sephirot to fill out the Eidolon grid. Its especially helpful because Yinglong reduces all enemy attack and Sephirot boosts everyone's defense, so I don't feel like limit breaking them is wasted, especially cause it will only take 2-3 days of farming materials in each area. Just wanted some advice on which missions to farm. I've been running 15-3 for Yinglong materials and its been going well but I'm not sure its the most efficient map to run, and I haven't done much for Sephirot.