PDA

View Full Version : New Event: Bells Ringing in the Eve of the Sacred Night

Maladaptive
03-07-2017, 07:00 AM

Another Raid Boss event.

Eab1990
03-07-2017, 07:02 AM
Rev up your gems for another chance to grab Ivy or Apple. Or maybe even Mistletoe.

Apple is great, I don't regret getting her three months ago.

Drip
03-07-2017, 07:13 AM
Now I just need the actual game to go live as well. Preferably before I have to go to work.

Maladaptive
03-07-2017, 07:17 AM
Now I just need the actual game to go live as well. Preferably before I have to go to work.

F5 F5 F5 F5 hehehe

paraphin
03-07-2017, 07:51 AM
nearly 3h... ridiculous.

Maladaptive
03-07-2017, 08:57 AM
Please let me know if my math is off.

5800 Stars to get Sandersonia and all Blooms
6000 Stars to get equipment
15,000 Stars to get all 15 Ampys
10,000 Stars to get all 20 Lvl 100 Manyus
5,000 Stars to get all 20 Gifts

Assuming you only fight level 80 Raid Bosses for 99 Stars each, that is:

59 Raid Points to get Sandersonia and all Blooms
61 Raid Points to get the equipment
152 Raid Points to get all Ampys
102 Raid Points to get all Manyus
51 Raid Points to get all Gifts

Of course, there will be Discoverer awards of Shining Stars as well to reduce the above, but fighting Raid Bosses lower than Level 80 will also increase the number of Raid Points needed.

You get 48 Raid Points a day, but need to be at your PC once every 90 minutes to use them all, so let's assume you lose 8 hours to sleep, and 8 hours to work/study and that only leaves you around 20 Raid Points a day, before considering gaining levels to get a reset of Raid Points as well.

14 days = 280 Raid Points so this going to be tough to clear everything, but Sandersonia, Blooms, equipment and Ampys are achievable if you grind and are online a lot around 8 hours a day.

Eversor86
03-07-2017, 09:14 AM
Its basically a copy of the previous raid boss event.

80 level normal boss drops 89 starts.
90 level special boss drops 109 starts.
I assume 90 level normal and 80 level special drop 99 stars. So drops would be same as previous event.

First phase has items in exchange shop with total worth of 7k3 stars.
In phase two we will get:
3 more jewelry - total cost 4k5 stars,
Ampies 5 copies each - total 15k stars,
100 level Manyus 5 copies each - total 10k stars,
Gifts 5 copies each - total 5k stars.

Only difference then between this and previous one are the jewelry items, which add 6k stars to total cost.

Overall total cost for everything is 41k8 stars.

With 12 days, 14h worth of "playing", 2 RP per hour - we have total of 336 RP to use.
Assuming one would target only 90 level special bosses thats 36624 stars .
A bit short, but then we will get a better boss at second phase which will probably drop more stars.
This also doesn't include drops you get when you where the one who spawned the boss.

EDIT:

Hehe, was writing this when the guy above me posted his info.

maotd
03-07-2017, 10:09 AM
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/f/f/4/tof-51c6b60.jpg
It seems we need to collect a lot of random inappropried stuff that time...

wolf
03-07-2017, 11:21 AM
did 2x 10+1 yolo pulls in my attempt to get Ivy and of the new ones I received... Mistletoe (6*), Candlebark (5*), Setaria (5*),and
Cymbidium (5*). along with several dupes (that i don't mind), overall im happy but i do really want Ivy >_<

Sasara Kusugawa
03-07-2017, 12:23 PM
Can't wait for the next event. I think it will be a classic quiet gather 4000 things event. Or with less chance a RB event.

When you say less chance, that's exactly what's gonna happen.

It seems we need to collect a lot of random inappropried stuff that time...

Well, I guess they were trying to make up a story or something. The previous Tastes of Fall you've been collecting will be used to summon a Raid Boss which gives Sunshine Drops when defeated. You will then need to bring those Sunshine Drops from the previous event to this event, whereby exposing them to snow will convert them into Shining Stars! Actually, it's more like I'm doing the creative storytelling for them XD

overall im happy but i do really want Ivy >_<

Dude, you should be proud of yourself that you got a 6-star Mistletoe! The hell man, why do you still want Ivy?! Wait, unless you like Rikka hehe............

AgentFakku
03-07-2017, 01:10 PM
sweet, another set of jewelry

the gurls look fine

for Chunibyou fans, Ivy will be popular among them

Volarmis
03-07-2017, 02:14 PM
With 151 gems I took aim for the Apple like Wilhelm Tell.
Unlike him, I missed.

Dupes: Cherry Sage, Cactace Bride, Pitahaya
New: Waterlily, Snapdragon, Candlebark, Nandina

Still no rainbows of course. :P

AgentFakku
03-07-2017, 02:40 PM
well, got over 100 Flower Gems, so decided to spin the Gacha w/o waiting for a ticket gacha for LOLs

3 new Gold Flower Knight Girls (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/158123288495) - fuck yeah, epic spin

Arthurium - "justice is cute" wow... it's like the sweet version of Justice-tan from Akame ga Kill LOL

Lantana - "halloween loli who talks like a punk" ok...

Convallaria - ooh, she will take "care of me" - dat's moe waifu material - I like her. can't wait to see her in action

twilightdream
03-08-2017, 10:14 AM
Hello I would like to ask something.
What ability Sandersonia-chan get after evolution?

maotd
03-08-2017, 10:36 AM
According to the game, +10% attack for 3 members, including herself.
Actually, if you have her, you can see that in the details of the evolued form inthe evolution panel.

twilightdream
03-08-2017, 11:00 AM
According to the game, +10% attack for 3 members, including herself.
Actually, if you have her, you can see that in the details of the evolued form inthe evolution panel.

Thank mao.
I do not have much leveling and evoling supply now.
Since Snapdragon and Violet sitting in my office too, so I have to choose only one...
Maybe I go for Snapdragon first.

AgentFakku
03-08-2017, 04:28 PM
hmm...

I feel like dis event's raid boss wasn't as intense since I had a hard time trying to spawn raid bosses

nazrin992
03-08-2017, 05:58 PM
Anybody noticed that Sandersonia is wearing a spectacles even though she doesn't?

Sasara Kusugawa
03-08-2017, 06:23 PM
Yeah, the one in the gacha banner shows her wearing specs while the dialogue shows her without it. So which is true?

nazrin992
03-08-2017, 06:50 PM
She doesn't wear it since her SD sprite doesn't have it. No idea why the banner has it.

Unregistered
03-09-2017, 03:21 AM
Can someone explain the Guest Party part in the event details, it says that they can be added to my party as helpers. How do I add them as helpers?

Drip
03-09-2017, 04:19 AM
Can someone explain the Guest Party part in the event details, it says that they can be added to my party as helpers. How do I add them as helpers?
I'm pretty sure that's a plug-in for the event-gacha, which gives you an increased chance to pull those girls instead of other girls of the same rarity.

The underlined bit is important for all event gachas, by the way. The increased chance means that IF you pull a gold from an event gacha, that the chance to pull an event girl is greater than the chance of pulling one of the other available gold girls. But, the chance to pull some gold girl is still 6% as usual, and the chance to pull some rainbow girl is still 0.5% as usual.

Dari
03-09-2017, 05:24 AM
When you select your helper squad there should be an option to select the guest helper squad, I don't know if it shows up if you are at friend cap or not, or shows up at all in the Nutaku version.
Should look like this.

Eab1990
03-09-2017, 06:03 AM
Yeah, we were supposed to get the guest party a while ago, dunno why Nutaku is having such a hard time implementing it. In the end though, it doesn't matter too much as by now almost everyone should at least have a friend that can carry their weight, if not have fully-leveled gold teams themselves.

Also, Sandersonia only wore spectacles at the end of Holly's event, to my knowledge.

Eversor86
03-09-2017, 09:21 AM
Seeing on this screen that the quest party is only 4 girls and total power up to 3 times lower than decent human helpers, I somehow don't miss not having that implemented on Nutaku side lol.

A Time to Screw
03-09-2017, 12:47 PM
The guest party always consists of new girls implemented in the gacha/relevant to the current story. It's a way for people to preview the abilities and sprites of the new girls in battle outside of the banner sidebar.

Since the first two or so chapters of events are piss easy anyways, you may as well use it as a chance to preview new girls with the guest party.
Well, if it worked properly anyways. But since we're behind on DMM anyways i guess most people who cared enough would just look at the Japanese wiki.

AgentFakku
03-10-2017, 11:54 PM
finished Southern Cross Reissue Part 2

almost clean up shop - haven't been killing a lot of Raid Bosses - problem in spawning them

Unregistered
03-11-2017, 01:53 AM
finished Southern Cross Reissue Part 2

almost clean up shop - haven't been killing a lot of Raid Bosses - problem in spawning them

every time you add/remove a character from a squad it refreshes the raid boss list so just keep doing that

maotd
03-11-2017, 05:06 AM
And I'm done with this 1st phase of the event. Still had 300 stars and 120 bells in stock and 2,5 days left before 2nd phase. It's nice.
Reissued event done too.

Lambura
03-11-2017, 12:32 PM
And I'm done with this 1st phase of the event. Still had 300 stars and 120 bells in stock and 2,5 days left before 2nd phase. It's nice.
Reissued event done too.

It is your choice, but I need to let you know that there are more rewards than the last event, so the maximum amount of stars to get all rewards is exceeding 40K.

I am aiming to collect all rewards since they are free (although they cost my time of life).

maotd
03-11-2017, 12:34 PM
Yep. I know it. And that why I'm already done with phase one and I'm still collecting a lot of stars for phase 2 ^^
But I only want jewelleries, manyus and ampies for the second phase. Gifts are only bonuses if I got stars leftovers.

AgentFakku
03-11-2017, 02:43 PM
dat explains why there weren't as much raid bosses compared to last event

I was wondering if it felt slow or not as intense as the last event

been killing raid bosses left and right

Eversor86
03-11-2017, 06:07 PM
dat explains why there weren't as much raid bosses compared to last event

I was wondering if it felt slow or not as intense as the last event

been killing raid bosses left and right

I don't see less bosses than last boss event. I need to refresh game to see bosses as often as before. Or rather there is enough of them if you refresh game to always use your RP on 80/90 level special ones.

Yep. I know it. And that why I'm already done with phase one and I'm still collecting a lot of stars for phase 2 ^^
But I only want jewelleries, manyus and ampies for the second phase. Gifts are only bonuses if I got stars leftovers.

Everything in phase 2 will cost 34,5k starts. 5k of this are gifts. Saying you want everything part gifts as gifts will be a bonus if you have left overs, when you barely finished phase 1 is kinda well "GL to you sir, you will need it" kind of deal.

There will be better bosses in phase 2 dropping more starts per kill/spawn, but if they will have as much hp as red ones had last event, then I hope people learned and wont poke them with a single 2* level 1 girl cause that fucking doesn't help and actually lot of those bosses escaped to the point I stopped spawning them and attacking at least till I saw they would surely die.

As for my personal progress in this event: phase 1 shop is clear, 10k5 starts accumulated for sake of phase 2, and 250 bells to spawn better 20 bells bosses in phase 2.

My strategy is kinda selfish for phase 1. I don't spawn bosses with bells. Used stamina to finish reissue (do phase 2 maps and get everything from shop), and use it to do the nation fights as I didn't touch them yet. Else I run 40 stamina event map to get bells and LCs. I use all my RBs on 80/90 level special bosses others spawn, and if I spawn normal boss with that 40 stamina map, then I just share it not poking it myself - I get around 20 stars from that (finder reward) which just adds to the avg I get from 80/90 bosses I spent RBs on.

Thou on phase 2 all the bells will go towards spawning better special boss. If they will give as much stars as they were giving stuff in previous RB event (and same amounts dropped for normal/yellow special bosses now vs previous event suggest it), then it will be 292 stars for 80 level one and 320 for 90 level (or 175/192 for people who didn't spawn them but participated) - so with average of 310 starts per boss I have close to 4k "stored" in bells so nearly half of what I need to clear phase 2 shop ;).

AgentFakku
03-11-2017, 09:12 PM
hmmm... I do the usual to spawn

it just feels lesd intensive

Lambura
03-12-2017, 01:24 PM
hmmm... I do the usual to spawn

it just feels less intensive

I also agree with you plus I need to use up all raid points before it maximizes out or it would be considered as a waste. I only summon the BOSS if I can't find any Melting Death Boss. Besides, I have a feeling that there will be a swarm of RAID Boss every hour in the second week, using up all of the raid points and let many passed away.

Maladaptive
03-13-2017, 03:08 AM
As for my personal progress in this event: phase 1 shop is clear, 10k5 starts accumulated for sake of phase 2, and 250 bells to spawn better 20 bells bosses in phase 2.

We are in a similar position. I have 10.6K stars and 297 Bells.

Also, it will depend on what the re-issued event will be this coming Thursday. It might be something that competes for RPs. It will certainly compete for Stamina (I am a relatively new player) which will mean less Bells and spawning of bosses.

Anyway, I have the equipment covered, everything additional is a bonus :)

Unregistered
03-13-2017, 03:20 AM
Uh, all reissued events will not require use of RP. Reissued currency (sealstones) is only obtained from the maps, not raid bosses.

Eab1990
03-13-2017, 05:27 AM
I'd prioritize Sandersonia's event equipment over the next reissue anyway (Canna).

Eversor86
03-13-2017, 05:56 AM
We are in a similar position. I have 10.6K stars and 297 Bells.

Also, it will depend on what the re-issued event will be this coming Thursday. It might be something that competes for RPs. It will certainly compete for Stamina (I am a relatively new player) which will mean less Bells and spawning of bosses.

Anyway, I have the equipment covered, everything additional is a bonus :)

Like other said. Reissue events are always about sealstones or some variant of them - basically a item that drops from chests in the maps, and is given once when map is 3 medalled.

As for this event stats, since I posted I gone up to close to 17K2 stars and 374 bells (which are worth close to 5K8 more stars - so total 23 out of 34K5 I need to fully clear shop).

So I need 11K5 more stars farmed across phase 2, which is around 1640 a day, with a bit over 180 average stars per better boss that I didn't spawn, I would need to poke 9 of not spawned by me p2 better bosses, or nearly 16 of p1 special ones.

AgentFakku
03-13-2017, 03:29 PM
i finished Southern Cross's phase 2 long time ago

didn't need her stuff since I max her out. The only reissue event girl I need to max out is Canna since her missions were RNG bitchy

Mystic
03-13-2017, 10:26 PM
Ready for phase two

AgentFakku
03-13-2017, 10:37 PM
fuck dat's a lot

I don't have much to start w/ :V

Maladaptive
03-14-2017, 08:47 AM
Some idiotic selfish high level players are attacking the Snow Beetles with single character attacks that do e.g., 350 damage total as they want to get the rewards for a 2 second battle instead of a full squad 30 second battle.

I've lost a couple of Raid Points on bosses that got away after some of the participants just did stupid poke. If they had attacked properly, one of the two bosses would be dead and the other close (and someone else might have jumped in to finish him off instead of staying away).

Very annoying...

Eversor86
03-14-2017, 09:22 AM
So last RB event retards poking with 2* level 1 is happening again.

Lets see if any of my allies are worth kicking out (for doing weak attacks), thou my 320K power full squad barely does 250K dmg to those better bosses.

paraphin
03-14-2017, 10:11 AM
So last RB event retards poking with 2* level 1 is happening again.

Lets see if any of my allies are worth kicking out (for doing weak attacks), thou my 320K power full squad barely does 250K dmg to those better bosses.

yepp...

@everyone: please hit the snow beatles with you strongest team! not only with one char just to get the rewards. it's worthless to summon them if you need 2 raid points for them..

Eversor86
03-14-2017, 10:27 AM
With each boss I spawn being up for all 2 hours till escape or miracle killed at last moment, I don't think I will be able to use all my bells...

With 2 RB attack doing 3 times the dmg I would still barely do 750K, and if most of 20 bells bosses will escape, I seriously consider spawning the 10 bells ones, thou those won't probably be killed anyway if everyone will go poke 20 bells ones (especially if retards will poke with single girl teams).

I wish I had some strong debuff teams, people said on last event such a team let them do up to over 1M dmg with a single RB point.

kringley
03-14-2017, 11:46 AM
The highest level beetle I've seen had over 4M hp :O. We'll see how it goes, the only beetle I spawned so far was at 25% health with 90 minutes left on the clock. I was already hitting 90 melting deaths with my good team so that continues for the beetles.

Yeah a debuff team might be nice but I only have two of those units and neither is leveled enough to be useful right now.

Unregistered
03-14-2017, 01:36 PM
last time there were phase 2 summoned raid bosses, didn't they have about 3.5 million hp? I also remember being able to do about 600-700k damage, but now i can only do about 500-520k. all the ones i've hit have escaped. if the rewards arent that great, i might only go for the phase 1 bosses.

AgentFakku
03-14-2017, 02:26 PM
I luv raid boss events but getting mixed messages from folks lol

don't kill raid boss too quickly
don't poke raid boss too lightly

for me if you are dealing w/ my raid bosses, I don't care wut you do. Just kill it fast is what I prefer

smr
03-14-2017, 02:53 PM

durrrrr lets attack a powerful ass raid boss with only 1 squad/1 level 1 bronze knight (that moron has fucking Cherry too)

we've entered the period where seed bearers are completely worthless to keep around now, just nuke every hard raid boss in sight now.

someone will probably try to ask, but that boss' timer was almost out.

maotd
03-14-2017, 03:42 PM
Thoses raid bosses are so hard. I used so much raid point for nothing... I'm pretty sure it's better to spawn those good old 1st phase bosses instead of those unkillable things. Even if they give less, at least they give something :/

Eversor86
03-14-2017, 04:36 PM
Only problem with spawning the 10 bells ones, is that people are so focused on the 20 bells ones that I am not sure the 10 ones will die either. I spawned 3 20-bells ones, 2 died at last minutes, one will escape now with over half hp left. Out of those 80/90 level snow dudes I poked, over half of them run away.

If we assume 2RBs per 1 snow boss killed and 100% guarantee that melted ones would die each poke/RB - then its basically what ever you do. But if you need more RBs per snow boss death it would be better to kill only melted ones.

I do at most 250k with full team 1RB attack on those snow guys, not that much better on melted ones, but they have like half the hp of snow ones.

Rampage
03-14-2017, 06:16 PM
I do not seem to have any problems with killing Raid bosses, looked at my history, mix of P1 and P2 spawns and all dying, though if i was to complain (Which i am not) still spawning alot of lvl 50-70 event raid bosses and not enough P2 bosses, still getting a few snow beetles and they do have 3 million or more hp, some allies are doing 1.5 mil hits, so all good for me so far. Hitting for 300k-1,000k myself, but yea, i am noticing people have stopped poking them now and really letting hitting for full strength now.
Will easily get the equipment, but the rest not sure, early days so we will see how it goes, last time i left it a bit late and noticed people not really interested towards end of the event. ie some bosses did not die, guessing people finished early.
Overall enjoying these Raid boss events, do find it anoying having to check game every 60-90 mins, but since some one on another showed us how to play on mobile device, soooo much easier now, and more subtle, can play infront of people without my scantly clad Wufu splashed all over my desktop screen for all to see.

Maladaptive
03-14-2017, 06:34 PM
Overall enjoying these Raid boss events, do find it anoying having to check game every 60-90 mins, but since some one on another showed us how to play on mobile device, soooo much easier now, and more subtle, can play infront of people without my scantly clad Wufu splashed all over my desktop screen for all to see.

How do we play on mobile devices? I have an iPhone, but have a partly busted Android I can use if that is the only way.

Drip
03-14-2017, 06:41 PM
I'll just do the same as I did previous time: nuke everything, but simply not even bother with the bosses where the one who spawned them didn't even bother to make a decent dent in it. Yes, there are a few dozen players who spawn these raidbosses and share them without even hitting it themselves. And I REALLY don't care if they "intend to make the last hit". I simply can't rely on them actually doing so.

AgentFakku
03-14-2017, 06:46 PM
spawn my first Snow Beetle

shit you weren't kidding w/ how much health dis thing has

this is me after 3 raid points out of curiosity - know it's a waste of raid points but I wanna try it out once

Eversor86
03-14-2017, 07:36 PM
I'll just do the same as I did previous time: nuke everything, but simply not even bother with the bosses where the one who spawned them didn't even bother to make a decent dent in it. Yes, there are a few dozen players who spawn these raidbosses and share them without even hitting it themselves. And I REALLY don't care if they "intend to make the last hit". I simply can't rely on them actually doing so.

And what you consider a good dent? I have 320k power and barely do 250k dmg on full team 1RP attack. Cause of this I am actually tempted to spawn melted guys instead (cause 2 out of 4 snow dudes spawned escaped). Seeing how normal non-special bosses spawned by people by running event maps still die, maybe someone will actually poke melted bosses too, especially that lot of people hit snows and lose RBs the same as I do.

MachThreeSlug
03-14-2017, 07:47 PM
I've been able to get in about 1.2M damage on the level 90 Snow Beetles and about 2M on the level 80 versions however I have a debuff team and that manages to wipe out most of the initial damage.

Eversor86
03-14-2017, 07:55 PM
You have an ally spot to take me? Hehehe. I have a single debuff girl not even leveled up high enough to evolve, cause somehow reducing bosses activation rate seemed not worth going all out on leveling her up (reissue girl that I just got lol).

AgentFakku
03-14-2017, 11:24 PM
didn't know debuff team work

just used team 1 which has the highest atk of everyone b/c I'm lazy to organize a raid boss event

Yeah, I'm using 1 raidpoint and hitting as hard as I can w/ my best squads

A Time to Screw
03-14-2017, 11:27 PM
The blow-back of the playerbase perpetuating their silly raid-poking etiquette of the early days has finally arrived in full force.

Welcome to the new age. Have fun re-indoctrinating everyone again to stop the poking meme for future raid events.

I'll still be here cruisin' along doing what I do best, nuking the fuck outta pests. The way it should've always been done.

Rampage
03-15-2017, 12:46 AM
How do we play on mobile devices? I have an iPhone, but have a partly busted Android I can use if that is the only way.

download a app called Puffin, it is a browser that allows you to "request" the web page you view to be non-mobile version of the web pages.
They actually use another term but you get the idea. it is clumbersome, ie no mouse, but you can still use it normally, all functions work, just scrolling takes a bit to get use to. like i said, it good in that is subtle and if you just using raid points/gather points it's fine, heck i play 2-3 games using it, so i consider it user friendly.

If you want to do your own research you just need to get a browser that allow you to request non-mobile version of web sites/pages.

Drip
03-15-2017, 05:08 AM
And what you consider a good dent? I have 320k power and barely do 250k dmg on full team 1RP attack. Cause of this I am actually tempted to spawn melted guys instead (cause 2 out of 4 snow dudes spawned escaped). Seeing how normal non-special bosses spawned by people by running event maps still die, maybe someone will actually poke melted bosses too, especially that lot of people hit snows and lose RBs the same as I do.
100k damage should be easily managable for most players that have been around for a while. But, just look through the raidbosses available, and you'll see plenty where the one who spawned it didn't even deal a SINGLE point of damage.. Sorry, but fuck that, I'm not going to give them some free "finder reward".
Too bad to those who already put some raidpoints in on such bosses, but I'm not going to help them, they can easily investigate whether the spawner is a leech or not. It's not like those bosses are gone within the 10 seconds it takes to check that participants list.

- - - Updated - - -

You have an ally spot to take me? Hehehe. I have a single debuff girl not even leveled up high enough to evolve, cause somehow reducing bosses activation rate seemed not worth going all out on leveling her up (reissue girl that I just got lol).

Reducing a raid bosses' activation rate may be somewhat useful in increasing your survivability, but I suspect his debuff squad revolves more around the ATK-debuff ability found on Bonci, Cherry, Cherry Sage, Pitahaya and Dahlia.

Hmmm, my Bonci is already in use on my Counter Squad (300-500k damage to the lvl 90 Snow Beetle, my other three squads combined don't even fare half as well!), but maybe I should level my Cherry Sage and put her and Dahlia together with some dodge girls in a new squad.

Eab1990
03-15-2017, 05:32 AM
The blow-back of the playerbase perpetuating their silly raid-poking etiquette of the early days has finally arrived in full force.

Welcome to the new age. Have fun re-indoctrinating everyone again to stop the poking meme for future raid events.

I'll still be here cruisin' along doing what I do best, nuking the fuck outta pests. The way it should've always been done.

They reap what they sow.

Anyway, it's not so much that these new raid bosses have a ton of health, but they have a ton of attack too. Even my rainbow teams don't last long, and I can only manage a bit over half a mil damage.

... Granted, Helenium is currently in my helper team. For those unaware, Helenium is by far the weakest rainbow, putting her at just below Lavender as far as TP. That's how weak she is.

I'm gonna ampy her next after Strawberry/Daisy are done. It's criminal for her to be that low.

MachThreeSlug
03-15-2017, 05:39 AM

I actually do have a free spot at the moment. Feel free to add me if you want.

Drip
03-15-2017, 05:50 AM
They reap what they sow.

Anyway, it's not so much that these new raid bosses have a ton of health, but they have a ton of attack too. Even my rainbow teams don't last long, and I can only manage a bit over half a mil damage.

... Granted, Helenium is currently in my helper team. For those unaware, Helenium is by far the weakest rainbow, putting her at just below Lavender as far as TP. That's how weak she is.

I'm gonna ampy her next after Strawberry/Daisy are done. It's criminal for her to be that low.
Her ATK is pretty high though, with a very decent trigger rate for a very decent AOE attack. But her Counter is a bit weak, she has low Defense and her other passive (more +ATK) hardly supports it. But paired with Anemone, and maybe also Bonci or Dahlia, she should really shine.

Eversor86
03-15-2017, 08:15 AM
I actually do have a free spot at the moment. Feel free to add me if you want.

Send you request, but I send a bit of them to other people too, so no clue how it works.

- - - Updated - - -

Reducing a raid bosses' activation rate may be somewhat useful in increasing your survivability, but I suspect his debuff squad revolves more around the ATK-debuff ability found on Bonci, Cherry, Cherry Sage, Pitahaya and Dahlia.

Hmmm, my Bonci is already in use on my Counter Squad (300-500k damage to the lvl 90 Snow Beetle, my other three squads combined don't even fare half as well!), but maybe I should level my Cherry Sage and put her and Dahlia together with some dodge girls in a new squad.

My 320K TP is more or less balanced over all 4 squads, cause I decided that I rather have 4 80K squads that can do stuff, rather than one strong and 3 weak dying to easy on Ultimate or 14-X campaign maps. So on those 80/90 snow bosses I barely do around 40K-80K depending on luck per squad and 200K-300K total on 1 RB.

maotd
03-15-2017, 02:58 PM
Someone just finished my RB 1min before it escaped. I waste 3 raid point on it and some of my allies spent at least 2. I just don't know who it was nor if he will see it one day but just thanks. Thanks a lot.

Drip
03-15-2017, 03:18 PM
Send you request, but I send a bit of them to other people too, so no clue how it works.

- - - Updated - - -

My 320K TP is more or less balanced over all 4 squads, cause I decided that I rather have 4 80K squads that can do stuff, rather than one strong and 3 weak dying to easy on Ultimate or 14-X campaign maps. So on those 80/90 snow bosses I barely do around 40K-80K depending on luck per squad and 200K-300K total on 1 RB.
That's the most interesting part actually, the TP of the four squads isn't too far apart, ranging from 103k for the Trigger squad to 111k for my helper squad. The countersquad comes third in that ranking, at 109k TP. But, is three times as powerful against Snow Beetles as the other squads.
If my squads survived a few more rounds, the "weakest" 103k TP squad would probably creep up in the ranking, since that's the triggersquad, and Fritillaria needs a few rounds to get to her full potential.

kringley
03-15-2017, 04:48 PM

I never understood the poke with a single girl thing, except for Seed-Bearers.
Normally I try to hit a RB with a team that will do maybe 10-20% of its total HP because when we have just normal random spawns of maybe typically level 65-75 Seedy Seeds, they die pretty quickly (2-3 people) if I hit them very hard. But when we have a spawnable RB event on, there are going to be more RBs and it becomes imperative to hit them harder.
I can only get to 400-500k on the current Beetles though.

That's the most interesting part actually, the TP of the four squads isn't too far apart, ranging from 103k for the Trigger squad to 111k for my helper squad. The countersquad comes third in that ranking, at 109k TP. But, is three times as powerful against Snow Beetles as the other squads.
If my squads survived a few more rounds, the "weakest" 103k TP squad would probably creep up in the ranking, since that's the triggersquad, and Fritillaria needs a few rounds to get to her full potential.

At a best guess, some combination of counters (so multiple attacks responding to boss aoes), enemy ATK down, and direct boost to RB ATK would probably be optimal. The best I could do with units I have would probably be something like Cherry Sage, Bridal Onci, Cyrtanthus, Anemone, and Snapdragon, but 3 of those aren't leveled enough to be useful right now.

I'll almost certainly end up with excess bells; I am not hoarding them by any means but no point in spawning another RB when there's several already up that people are struggling to finish off. Still doing ok towards event goals; I have all jewelry and Sandersonia with all blooms, and 8K in the bank - shooting for about 20K (all manyus and most of the ampys).

Eversor86
03-15-2017, 07:38 PM
I never understood the poke with a single girl thing, except for Seed-Bearers.
Normally I try to hit a RB with a team that will do maybe 10-20% of its total HP because when we have just normal random spawns of maybe typically level 65-75 Seedy Seeds, they die pretty quickly (2-3 people) if I hit them very hard. But when we have a spawnable RB event on, there are going to be more RBs and it becomes imperative to hit them harder.
I can only get to 400-500k on the current Beetles though.

I think there are two reasons behind the "poke with a single weak girl" mentality. The most important is seed bearer, but personally I saw that type of boos a single time, and it died fast cause some retard did 90% dmg to it.
Another reason is probably that out of RB events, there are times that there is so little bosses and they die so fast, that if you want to get your daily with bosses done, you basically need to use the single girl speedy tactic to poke up to 3 times single boss before he goes away. Only issue with that reason is that it losses it usefulness the moment you learn about multiple ways of refreshing boss list (game restart, unit upgrading or gifting, changing squads, etc.).

I'll almost certainly end up with excess bells; I am not hoarding them by any means but no point in spawning another RB when there's several already up that people are struggling to finish off. Still doing ok towards event goals; I have all jewelry and Sandersonia with all blooms, and 8K in the bank - shooting for about 20K (all manyus and most of the ampys).

Personally I have 230 bells more to use and stopped doing event map cause I don't need more bells, and as long as LCs are nice, I rather try 3 medalling 14-X maps I didn't medal yet, and maybe if get lucky I will be able to 10+1 spin this events gacha in hopes of getting Ivy (she smexy). Only few Manyus left to buy from the shop (4K5 total stars to farm) so I am basically done and ready for next reissue.

AgentFakku
03-15-2017, 11:48 PM
Sux dat my computer and Internet is fuking

Stupid phone auto correcting

My best squad does between 200k to 400k on beetles

Never look back if any escaped since I was busy

nazrin992
03-15-2017, 11:52 PM
I already abandoned the poking method and simply released the raid bosses(except SBs) to the wilds so anybody can help me hunt them. This applies to every RB I spawned. I can't let it to my friends only as I prefer to see them dead faster.

Unregistered
03-16-2017, 01:14 AM
I thought the poking was fine for all bosses (almost never had one escape), until event 21 or 22 when the summoned bosses seem to be tougher. It gave more people a chance to get in on the rewards, because everyone who participates gets the same amount. I think the summons are even stronger now than event 21/22. That first event with the upgraded bosses, I could do about 650k damage, now I only do about 450k. Maybe it has to do with the element type. But I've been looking back at some of the escapees, and many of them didn't have any pokes. Just not enough people responding or people who didn't do enough damage. Now I think I'll ignore any phase 2 summons where the summoner didn't use at least 2 points, or if the timer is short.

- - - Updated - - -

I would also say that poking shouldn't be done anymore, though, since the event bosses have been upgraded.

AgentFakku
03-16-2017, 03:30 AM
I spend 2 raid points on my HCB allies if I see any raid bosses less than an hour -

Tempted to use FK since I wasted an entire day and finally the fucking internet and modem works

- - - Updated - - -

damn, another maintenance period arriving soon

fghk0
03-16-2017, 03:52 AM
I spend 2 raid points on my HCB allies if I see any raid bosses less than an hour -

Tempted to use FK since I wasted an entire day and finally the fucking internet and modem works

- - - Updated - - -

damn, another maintenance period arriving soon

Thank you for killing so many points !!

But please save Raid Points for the next boss battle prepared :)

- - - Updated - - -

Raid Points is very lacking.....

Maladaptive
03-16-2017, 05:11 AM
I'm spawning more bosses than I have RPs for, but figure I might as well release them to the general public and most of the Melting Moments are getting stomped on by randoms within the 2 hour time limit, sometimes within half an hour.

I gave up on spawning the beetles as I can't do enough damage to them and then they escape (and I can't spawn any bosses for the two hours whilst waiting for the beetle to escape).

sniddy
03-16-2017, 12:50 PM
So many of these snow beetles arn't being killed

Unregistered
03-16-2017, 04:15 PM
We need the bosses to be shared with more than 30 people. That's part of the reason you see so many bosses that all die on DMM.

AgentFakku
03-16-2017, 11:45 PM
wow, just wow, have to choose between three which all end around the same time

Maladaptive
03-17-2017, 11:20 PM
Got everything with 102 Bells and 179 Stars left over, with help from the tip about playing the game on Puffin Browser whilst out and about so I could use more of my Raid Points (only on the first 3 Raid Bosses showing mind you as you can't scroll within that block, but still helped).

Now to finish grinding for Canna and Lavender!

AgentFakku
03-18-2017, 11:32 AM
i dont think im gonna clear out the shop (http://i.imgur.com/1q9vK8S.png)

think b/c some of the raid bosses got away and I hit any raid bosses (but priority to my allies over strangers)

since I got 70 FG, might as well do a single pull for some gurls hopefully mature women, Queen of Night and Japanese Iris in the Canna's Reissued Gacha

wut do you know, I pulled Japanese Iris (http://i.imgur.com/hee5y9Z.png)

wow, I got my wish for oppai LOL

Lambura
03-18-2017, 11:49 AM
I have completed this event thoroughly! In other words, I have purchased all items in the shop. YAY! If you have labored really heavy in the first week, you will have small work to complete the rest in second week since it is kind of unreliable to wait and combat densely high raid BOSS due to the chance of failure to kill...

I was trying to post the link but it appears that I am not sufficiently qualified to post the picture of proof... :(

AgentFakku
03-21-2017, 12:49 PM
lol almost misclick on you, Ivan

dat was close - didn't expect a seed bearer

- - - Updated - - -

forgot they close the shop lol

can't remember how far I got

bought 1 set of ampy and didn't buy all the manyus

I guess I wasn't doing so hawt in this event

maybe b/c I had 2 days where my internet was shit and I had to work an extra day on the weekends