PDA

View Full Version : Soul P takes too long to get

Frokir
03-08-2017, 12:23 AM
So the way I understand it you get a small amount of Soul P each time you rank up, I am currently rank 39 and it is taking forever to get my second Legendary. Is this how it's going to continue? because if so I don't even want to think about getting my third Legendary soul.

Aidoru
03-08-2017, 12:24 AM
You can get 200 from event exchange shop. Maybe more, I'm not sure. You can buy 10 at a time 10 times, then the price goes up.

scrubp
03-08-2017, 12:24 AM
The fastest way to accelerate this is by buying Soul Points during events. You can get up to a maximum of 300 from each event. It is expensive as fuck to get all 300 though; you'd probably need to spend a lot of AP pots just for that.

VortexMagus
03-08-2017, 01:32 AM
There wouldn't be a lot of meaning in legendary soul selection if the second one was easy to get :P

Dragonlich
03-08-2017, 08:46 AM
Actually I want to know - how much tier 2 soul better than tier 3 one?
Or there is just skills difference?

Ramazan
03-08-2017, 08:52 AM
You can get 300 soul points max, but i feel its a waste of materials after 100, unless you whaled too much for event stuff and have too many leftovers or something.

Meister
03-08-2017, 10:39 AM
Em kinda in a bind :( should I take Asmund and Arthur or take D'Artagnan instead. Anyway I still need about 5 levels to get them :D

VortexMagus
03-09-2017, 01:36 AM
Em kinda in a bind :( should I take Asmund and Arthur or take D'Artagnan instead. Anyway I still need about 5 levels to get them :D

D'art's better for farming but doesn't contribute as much for fights. Arthur has a lot of attack buffs which are really good for fighting but doesn't allow you to get more items from each fight.

Personally I would suggest Arthur if you're having trouble with the difficult fights and D'art if you're having an easy time beating expert bosses and expert fights.

Dragonlich
03-09-2017, 02:14 AM

Darth Agnan needs good gun. Burst damage depends on it.
So you must consider it for the high difficulty fights.

Meister
03-09-2017, 03:24 AM
D'art's better for farming but doesn't contribute as much for fights. Arthur has a lot of attack buffs which are really good for fighting but doesn't allow you to get more items from each fight.

Personally I would suggest Arthur if you're having trouble with the difficult fights and D'art if you're having an easy time beating expert bosses and expert fights.

I dont have any problems with fights atm. I've got a very rounded team for any element fight :D

Darth Agnan needs good gun. Burst damage depends on it.
So you must consider it for the high difficulty fights.

No worries I got that covered.

jazz154
03-09-2017, 05:23 AM
I dont have any problems with fights atm. I've got a very rounded team for any element fight :D

No worries I got that covered.

Then go for D'Art. Since you have good team and weapon she could use. At the very least you won't be able to complain "If only I ad D'Art then I would get better/more drop!". Plus she have nice debuff to atk/def.

Unregistered
01-14-2018, 02:01 AM
BUT I don't want to choose a soul. I want them ALL

LeCrestfallen
01-14-2018, 08:04 AM
if you buy couple points every event you will end up with all souls. If your team is strong enough during advent events to do ragnarok without elixiers and farm the highest possible difficulty for mats, you end up with a lot of unused materials, while farming to mlb weapon/eidelon.