PDA

View Full Version : Advent Battle "Exchange" What are the Grimoire Materials?

ReduxRewrite
03-08-2017, 10:08 AM
Can someone explain to me what this is? It's one of the exchange items available in the "Advent Battle" event that is currently going on. From my understanding, it isn't used to upgrade any unit I have, both Ediolon, and Hime characters, or weapons. Can't be exchanged on any page. Nothing.

I got it in the Advent Battle vs Apocalypse and was wondering if there is even a point to getting it again for Phoenix.

Thoughts?

Also, Can someone also explain to me how you "+" Ediolons? I have a few +2 and +3 and I haven't figured out how yet.

Thanks.

Ramazan
03-08-2017, 10:51 AM
Guess you didnt read ANY of the faq/guides and jumped off here to open a thread. The stuff you asked for answered before over and over...

CoitusYou
03-08-2017, 11:27 AM
Guess you didnt read ANY of the faq/guides and jumped off here to open a thread. The stuff you asked for answered before over and over...

So instead of answering the op or not responding at all you decide to be a dick and post that useless comment.

OP, the grimoires are used for the last break limit of kamihime (SR/SSR only).
The +1 you get from eidolons and weapons are generated randomly when you aquire them. The bonus can be transfered over when used to enhance another eido/weap/hime

Unregistered
03-08-2017, 12:26 PM
So instead of answering the op or not responding at all you decide to be a dick and post that useless comment.

OP, the grimoires are used for the last break limit of kamihime (SR/SSR only).
The +1 you get from eidolons and weapons are generated randomly when you aquire them. The bonus can be transfered over when used to enhance another eido/weap/hime

Thank you my good sir. That was most helpful. I didn't see anything on the actual game or "guide" so I game here. Thanks again. ^^