PDA

View Full Version : advent battle question?

Unregistered
03-09-2017, 02:43 PM
when you fight the phoenix long enough,at one time it only triple attacks me every turn.The KH targeted didn't stand a chance.Shound i just go back to medium or go back to hard again?

sanahtlig
03-09-2017, 02:53 PM
Go back to standard until your attack power is around 16k.

VortexMagus
03-09-2017, 11:54 PM
You can also run a heroic soul or Kamihime that mitigates/nullifies damage. Roland or Joan of Arc for example. Use the damage nullification skill when all the dots are lit up.

Abu
03-10-2017, 12:02 AM
You can also run a heroic soul or Kamihime that mitigates/nullifies damage. Roland or Joan of Arc for example. Use the damage nullification skill when all the dots are lit up.

Ramiel is great for damage control if you have her. Attack/def up is nice and when dizziness actually stuck it was smooth sailing even when I was at about 14k attack

Unregistered
03-10-2017, 04:53 PM
and i use roland and it did work.Average i may lost 1 or 2 girls but winrate is solid now.Thanks guys

AgentFakku
03-11-2017, 10:32 PM
dar chick can hit hard

one shot my units but i still do wxpert mode at cost of jewels

jazz154
03-12-2017, 01:57 AM
dar chick can hit hard

one shot my units but i still do wxpert mode at cost of jewels

You shouldn't, that is just wasting jewels and you really should stick to standard if you can't hande expert.

dreadpin
03-12-2017, 02:01 AM
You shouldn't, that is just wasting jewels and you really should stick to standard if you can't hande expert.

as jazz said... it's a waste.... why so desperate for this event?

Abu
03-12-2017, 09:46 PM
as jazz said... it's a waste.... why so desperate for this event?

I've had a couple expert daily sp quests with about 3-5 gold chest drops already that I still believe make up for things. Feathers and wings can always be got on a reissue, though. Three of a rune, fang, or star/crystal to lb a kami, however, is worth 100 jewels I think. Hell, I'd probably buy them in the shop for that outright if I could.

jazz154
03-13-2017, 03:28 AM
I've had a couple expert daily sp quests with about 3-5 gold chest drops already that I still believe make up for things. Feathers and wings can always be got on a reissue, though. Three of a rune, fang, or star/crystal to lb a kami, however, is worth 100 jewels I think. Hell, I'd probably buy them in the shop for that outright if I could.

You don't realize that he was doing expert phoenix, right? Not expert sp phoenix, not daily expert but normal expert phoenix. Not worth doing it if you have to use 100 jewels to revive, it's like 2 days to get them and you can use them in so many better ways... What's more some people said that they get about the same if not better drop rate on standard. (but I am sucker for that rainbow chest drop chance, so I am only doing expert and can't really confirm it)
Also I don't believe that reviving on daily expert is worth it. You make it sound like 3-5 gold chests on daily expert is norm... It isn't. I get on average less than 2 gold chests per daily expert run and it's rare to get what you need to limit break hime (I am looking at you elemental fangs). In time you will have so many star/crystals that you will be drowning in them not knowing what to do with them and thinking how great it would be if you could degrade them into holy jewels of light.

Now about expert sp phoenix. Is it worth reviving on them? I would still say no given how limited magic jewels are. You are not guaranteed to get exchange materials and more than likely you will end up with enhancing materials. So in my opinion it's a waste to revive on them.

CBW
03-13-2017, 03:25 PM
Reviving costs 100 jewels...

Refilling AP costs 100 jewels...

There's really no comparison, if you have jewels to spare.

dreadpin
03-13-2017, 03:33 PM
i think situational? lets say, event closed but u have entered 1 last battle and screw up....also u just miss that 1 last wing to complete ur full lb eido/weapon... do u revive?

jazz154
03-14-2017, 05:06 AM
i think situational? lets say, event closed but u have entered 1 last battle and screw up....also u just miss that 1 last wing to complete ur full lb eido/weapon... do u revive?

Let's say that you revive. And somehow win ( I don't even know how you could get enough materials to almost fully lb eido/weapon if you somehow managed to get killed on expert...). Congratz. Golden chest didn't drop. Or even better, it dropped but with enhancing material inside.
Honestly I would just wait for them to revive this event instead of reviving.

dreadpin
03-14-2017, 05:21 AM
Let's say that you revive. And somehow win ( I don't even know how you could get enough materials to almost fully lb eido/weapon if you somehow managed to get killed on expert...). Congratz. Golden chest didn't drop. Or even better, it dropped but with enhancing material inside.
Honestly I would just wait for them to revive this event instead of reviving.

well ppl do mistake(like me accidentally enter expert mode with a whole team 1 star R hime...), wait for revival might take months so worth a bet i guess?

Aidoru
03-14-2017, 09:16 AM
Only time you should ever waste jewel/gold on reviving is for Ragnorak difficulty as you can only run it once per day and it uses no AP. Assuming you can use potions on it.

Otherwise it's a complete waste, you're better off dying and spending jewel/gold on a potion to refill your AP so you can do more multiple more runs.

You have a week to learn which events quests you can handle. You shouldn't be running something you won't clear at the last minute to begin with.