PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix event - Standard vs Expert

Povak
03-09-2017, 07:07 PM
So, the most valueble material looks like it's the Tail Feather and i'm running Standard and Expert like a mad man, i noticed that i got way more of those from Standard. I'm doing something wrong here? There another way to farm Tail Feather that i don't know about?

President Ramu
03-09-2017, 07:15 PM
So, the most valueble material looks like it's the Tail Feather and i'm running Standard and Expert like a mad man, i noticed that i got way more of those from Standard. I'm doing something wrong here? There another way to farm Tail Feather that i don't know about?

The team I was using at the time wasn't strong enough to run Expert, so I just ran Standard about 10 times or so to use up my Stamina on level-ups. I got a gold chest with a Tail in it every single time.

That's not a lock by any means and I'd probably still run Expert if I could, but it definitely isn't a bad way to go if that's what you've got available.

Remember though that they'll probably run the SP version of the event Sunday again with super-increased drops, so that'd be the spot to plan around.

Povak
03-09-2017, 07:21 PM
I got a gold chest with a Tail in it every single time.

But Tail Feather drop from silver chest lol

Remember though that they'll probably run the SP version of the event Sunday again with super-increased drops, so that'd be the spot to plan around.

What's that? I'm kinda new to the game

President Ramu
03-09-2017, 07:28 PM
But Tail Feather drop from silver chest lol

What's that? I'm kinda new to the game

Last event on the Sunday before it ended they ran a few special versions of the Expert mission that had essentially guaranteed drops of particular items. About 3-5 each usually, every run.

They had countdown timers on how long they'd be open, but they just kept resetting so it ended up being a 24-hour farmathon.

Povak
03-09-2017, 07:37 PM
Last event on the Sunday before it ended they ran a few special versions of the Expert mission that had essentially guaranteed drops of particular items. About 3-5 each usually, every run.

They had countdown timers on how long they'd be open, but they just kept resetting so it ended up being a 24-hour farmathon.

Ow damnn, thanks for the info didn't knew about it xD

VortexMagus
03-09-2017, 11:23 PM
I run 30 ap version every time because there's a chance of having the SSR weapon/Eidolon drop there.

The standard (20 ap) version gives more of the feathers per AP though, so if you're close to buying a certain thing I think its fine to use that.

Povak
03-09-2017, 11:36 PM
I run 30 ap version every time because there's a chance of having the SSR weapon/Eidolon drop there.

The standard (20 ap) version gives more of the feathers per AP though, so if you're close to buying a certain thing I think its fine to use that.

WOW, Good to know, thank you! Which weapon and eidolon i can get from there? The same one that i can get from exchange? The Light bow and Phoenix?

Abu
03-09-2017, 11:37 PM

I haven't noticed any better drops for anything on standard, I only do standard if I'm close to rank up and don't have enough ap for expert.

Povak
03-09-2017, 11:41 PM
I haven't noticed any better drops for anything on standard, I only do standard if I'm close to rank up and don't have enough ap for expert.

Really? Well i did some testing and i got more ,way more actually tail feathers (silver chest in general) from standard than expert

VortexMagus
03-09-2017, 11:50 PM
WOW, Good to know, thank you! Which weapon and eidolon i can get from there? The same one that i can get from exchange? The Light bow and Phoenix?

There is a very very low chance of getting the SSR light bow weapon and the SSR Phoenix Eidolon from the 30 ap run. It can drop from the rainbow chest.

Note: I ran the first event's 30 ap mission over a hundred times without a single SSR lance or SSR apocalypse eidolon dropping for me, but I got an SSR bow on my 12th run with this event. Don't expect it, just letting you know that it's there. There are some people who posted screenshots of getting the SSR lance and apocalypse from the 30 ap mission in a previous thread.

Abu
03-09-2017, 11:58 PM
There is a very very low chance of getting the SSR light bow weapon and the SSR Phoenix Eidolon from the 30 ap run. It can drop from the rainbow chest.

Note: I ran the first event's 30 ap mission over a hundred times without a single SSR lance or SSR apocalypse eidolon dropping for me, but I got an SSR bow on my 12th run with this event. Don't expect it, just letting you know that it's there. There are some people who posted screenshots of getting the SSR lance and apocalypse from the 30 ap mission in a previous thread.

The bow dropped for me, too. Drop rates in general in this game make it a pain to actually accumulate anything. I'm only rank 30, though, so it is probably a lot easier to farm event with more ap.

Povak
03-10-2017, 12:20 AM

Ok, thank for the info <3

sanahtlig
03-10-2017, 08:55 AM
The bow dropped for me, too. Drop rates in general in this game make it a pain to actually accumulate anything. I'm only rank 30, though, so it is probably a lot easier to farm event with more ap.
AP regenerates more slowly at high rank since level-ups are rare.