PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix or SSR Bow

Povak
03-12-2017, 07:05 AM
Hi guys, i really need some advice here.

Here's the thing, i bought 2 phoenix thus, 35% light atk ofc i want 40% but it doesn't look like i'm gonna get it, require so much material that the only way i put my hand on 2 extra Phoenix it's if drop from Dia chest, i'm running expert like a mad man and got none Dia chest so far.

I'm thinking about buying the bow instead since my team it's basically Light (i can buy 3 so far).
Idk how the break limit scale works, what you guys think, if i get 3 bows should i break limit of one of them or just slot those 3, i really don't know how to obtain the most value here.

See below my team and stuff

imgur.com/a/NGdP6

dreadpin
03-12-2017, 07:17 AM
Hi guys, i really need some advice here.

Here's the thing, i bought 2 phoenix thus, 35% light atk ofc i want 40% but it doesn't look like i'm gonna get it, require so much material that the only way i put my hand on 2 extra Phoenix it's if drop from Dia chest, i'm running expert like a mad man and got none Dia chest so far.

I'm thinking about buying the bow instead since my team it's basically Light (i can buy 3 so far).
Idk how the break limit scale works, what you guys think, if i get 3 bows should i break limit of one of them or just slot those 3, i really don't know how to obtain the most value here.

See below my team and stuff

imgur.com/a/NGdP6

since u already got so many light SR weapons, i would LB the SSR. otherwise dumping the SR seems a waste? (ur light hime got skill 9.... which mean only 1 weapon is not light... get that bow and replace that) *it's my point of view and not sure if it's the best*

i'm dark team, and full LB my lance even though my dark weapons are less than urs

Povak
03-12-2017, 07:47 AM
since u already got so many light SR weapons, i would LB the SSR. otherwise dumping the SR seems a waste? (ur light hime got skill 9.... which mean only 1 weapon is not light... get that bow and replace that) *it's my point of view and not sure if it's the best*

i'm dark team, and full LB my lance even though my dark weapons are less than urs

I see, replace the Axe from Gaia? Poor Gaia lmao. An 2* LB SSR weapon will give me more atk than 2 SSR weapon?

Where did you get that fine necklace? (it's a necklace? lul)

dreadpin
03-12-2017, 07:54 AM
I see, replace the Axe from Gaia? Poor Gaia lmao. An 2* LB SSR weapon will give me more atk than 2 SSR weapon?

i think 2 SSR weapons will have more atk than 1 but the weapon skills are the one that matters. Gaia is a def unit so atk not that high and with only 1 weapon skill.... and look at your others light hime, they getting 9 weapons' skill buff(maybe hp up and atk up) so pile up the weapon skill for a better scale~

Povak
03-12-2017, 08:09 AM
i think 2 SSR weapons will have more atk than 1 but the weapon skills are the one that matters. Gaia is a def unit so atk not that high and with only 1 weapon skill.... and look at your others light hime, they getting 9 weapons' skill buff(maybe hp up and atk up) so pile up the weapon skill for a better scale~

Yeah the Axe Skill it's just a waste in Gaia since she's there just for wall shield, and 3 of my weap are HP Skill which was exactly those that i'm thinking in switch for 3 SSR Bow

(All skill below)

imgur.com/a/5C9kq

dreadpin
03-12-2017, 08:43 AM
Yeah the Axe Skill it's just a waste in Gaia since she's there just for wall shield, and 3 of my weap are HP Skill which was exactly those that i'm thinking in switch for 3 SSR Bow

(All skill below)

imgur.com/a/5C9kq

ah i see, now i can use this...

Povak
03-12-2017, 09:01 AM
ah i see, now i can use this...

LOL /10characters

Unregistered
03-12-2017, 11:38 AM
If you don't already have a bunch of assault skills for light just yet, how about equipping the bows separately for the time being? Limit break them later after pick up more light weapons with assault, and maybe see if the reprint of this event has prices reset. As long as you can do content with what you have, you always have the option of consuming them for limit breaking later.

sanahtlig
03-12-2017, 11:44 AM
The event should be renewed in 3 months or so, so whatever choice you make you'll be able to max limit break both in the near future--so long as you pick up at least 2 copies of the eidolon and 2 copies of the weapon.

Povak
03-12-2017, 12:46 PM
If you don't already have a bunch of assault skills for light just yet, how about equipping the bows separately for the time being? Limit break them later after pick up more light weapons with assault, and maybe see if the reprint of this event has prices reset. As long as you can do content with what you have, you always have the option of consuming them for limit breaking later.

Exactly what i thought xD

- - - Updated - - -

The event should be renewed in 2 months or so, so whatever choice you make you'll be able to max limit break both in the near future--so long as you pick up at least 2 copies of the eidolon and 2 copies of the weapon.

Really? Damn thanks for the good news *tension relief*

sanahtlig
03-12-2017, 12:57 PM
Sorry, that was 3 months. So not-quite-so-near future.