PDA

View Full Version : Should i use my jewels on Gacha now or later?

dreadpin
03-13-2017, 09:59 PM
as title...i nvr go to DMM and i'm not sure if future there's a guarantee SSR draw...so anyone know about this?

Unregistered
03-13-2017, 10:42 PM
As I understand it there are sometimes guaranteed SSR Kami and Eidolon tickets.... however they are purchased with DMMpoints not Jewels. So assuming we follow suit and they are just for ngold holders then I'd say go ahead and spend your jewels when something you want is bonused in the gacha. Keep in mind the bonus doesn't increase the chances to draw an SSR, just the odds that if you draw an SSR it will be one of the bonused units also the bonus is tiny.

- - - Updated - - -

Go to the wiki and look over the gacha update schedule. Save your jewels for when a kamihime you particularly want is released, as that's probably the period of time in which her odds are highest.

dreadpin
03-13-2017, 11:02 PM
As I understand it there are sometimes guaranteed SSR Kami and Eidolon tickets.... however they are purchased with DMMpoints not Jewels. So assuming we follow suit and they are just for ngold holders then I'd say go ahead and spend your jewels when something you want is bonused in the gacha. Keep in mind the bonus doesn't increase the chances to draw an SSR, just the odds that if you draw an SSR it will be one of the bonused units also the bonus is tiny.

- - - Updated - - -

Go to the wiki and look over the gacha update schedule. Save your jewels for when a kamihime you particularly want is released, as that's probably the period of time in which her odds are highest.

i see thank you very much for the details!