PDA

View Full Version : Amaterasu top tier? draw or no draw~

dreadpin
03-16-2017, 12:29 AM
so i heard Amaterasu is 1 of the must have hime, she has legit skills such as atk + def down, blindness to all enemies and all allies def up with regen....i'm dark team is it worth to try or i should just wait for better dark hime? (of course i know gach rate is bullsh!t lol)

sanahtlig
03-16-2017, 12:31 AM
Since you're unlikely to get the SSR, you might want to consider whether the SR would be useful to you--and furthermore whether there's other Dark SRs you still need. If not, you might want to wait.

VortexMagus
03-16-2017, 12:57 AM
Amaterasu and Sol are the two strongest SSRs in the gacha right now, hands down. Every one of their skills is mad useful and they have several rare, fairly powerful skill effects. They're a tier above all the other SSRs (most of the rest have 2 useful skills and 1 meh not terribly excited for skill). Michael might also be at their level, but I don't think anyone else is.

That all being said, if you're already committed on an account, then its pointless to roll gacha for them because its very likely you'll spend hundreds of dollars without pulling one. The odds are stupidly high against you.

If you're rerolling, then those two are great picks to aim for.

sanahtlig
03-16-2017, 01:04 AM
That all being said, if you're already committed on an account, then its pointless to roll gacha for them because its very likely you'll spend hundreds of dollars without pulling one. The odds are stupidly high against you.
For me, the question is always: Should I use my jewels now or later (I have around 3500 saved)? In my case, it seems best to save my jewels for the Fire Advent battle in a few weeks, when the next batch of water kamihime will be introduced. The SR especially has some useful skills. I probably won't get anything useful, but might as well stack the odds in my favor, right?

dreadpin
03-16-2017, 01:10 AM
i see, thanks for all the respond. i guess i wouldn't go for it with my dark team. however, i will try with my alt (Sols and Fafnir setup more favor in fire)

Ramazan
03-16-2017, 03:34 PM
Answer is simple, if you're thinking of making fire your main, whale for amaterasu, since she is the staple for fire team in dmm right now otherwise fire isnt very good. (what i've heard from dmm players)

scrubp
03-16-2017, 04:56 PM
whale for amaterasu

I hate everything.

Gisborn
03-16-2017, 07:06 PM
gg 9k jewel down the drain, no SSR...

Abu
03-16-2017, 07:12 PM

You're setting the bar too high. Hope for the SR kami, expecting an ssr kami to draw is like hoping that hammer will turn coal into diamond

VortexMagus
03-16-2017, 09:07 PM

It's a 3% rate for SSR pulls. That means about 3 pulls in 100 will be SSR, or 1 pull in 33. However, many of the SSR pulls are weapons with no kamihime associated with it, so the real rate for an SSR kamihime is far, FAR lower. I'd count myself lucky to see 1 SSR kamihime in 66 pulls.

ham
03-16-2017, 10:45 PM
There's 38 SSR items in the Gacha and only 3% to proc an SSR.

3/38 = .078% chance, if split evenly among all SSR items in the Gacha.

10 SSR Kamihime means there's a .78% chance to land on a SSR Kamihime, with .078% chance of getting a specific Kamihime without any rate up.

Gisborn
03-16-2017, 10:46 PM
You're setting the bar too high. Hope for the SR kami, expecting an ssr kami to draw is like hoping that hammer will turn coal into diamond

even the SR also not that great... my team main roles are Sols + Fafnir but i get Hermes and the other 2 draws are eidos...

sanahtlig
03-17-2017, 08:54 AM
3/38 = .078% chance, if split evenly among all SSR items in the Gacha.
That assumption remains unverified, even in the absence of a rate-up. There could be a custom rate applied that makes it more or less likely to draw a weapon vs. an eidolon, or a weapon with a kamihime vs. one without. Since I haven't had any luck soliciting relevant data from re-rollers to verify this, I'm currently trying to extract this information from game support staff. Their first response was not encouraging (Please click the 'Odds' button to see the rates).

Unregistered
03-17-2017, 10:18 AM
That assumption remains unverified, even in the absence of a rate-up. There could be a custom rate applied that makes it more or less likely to draw a weapon vs. an eidolon, or a weapon with a kamihime vs. one without. Since I haven't had any luck soliciting relevant data from re-rollers to verify this, I'm currently trying to extract this information from game support staff. Their first response was not encouraging (Please click the 'Odds' button to see the rates).

Yea, in all of my rerolling and the rolling I have done on my main account since it certainly does not seem even. I've seen very few of the SSR weapons that don't have a KH. I haven't done the millions of documented draws it would take to really be certain but mt get certainly feels like SSRs are 10% KHLess weapons, 30% Eidolons, and 60% KH Weapons. Of course those are just random numbers pulled from my hoohah based on how it feels after a couple hundred total pulls.

sanahtlig
03-17-2017, 10:23 AM
Yea, in all of my rerolling and the rolling I have done on my main account since it certainly does not seem even. I've seen very few of the SSR weapons that don't have a KH. I haven't done the millions of documented draws it would take to really be certain but mt get certainly feels like SSRs are 10% KHLess weapons, 30% Eidolons, and 60% KH Weapons. Of course those are just random numbers pulled from my hoohah based on how it feels after a couple hundred total pulls.
An increased rate of KH weapons, vs. what would be expected if all possibilities were equally weighted, is consistent with my own observations. The hard part is pinning down the exact rate and figuring out if it's a constant or if the weighting varies by rarity. In my opinion, Nutaku is obligated to provide this information.

naenae
03-17-2017, 04:32 PM

http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/2974-kamihime-discussion-44.html#post65607

Check out my picture. Six ssr weapons on my account, none event. Two with kami and a dupe of Satan's glaive. The other three are a water staff with another dupe of it and a thunder hammer, both without kami. For some reason ssr weapons keep popping out of gacha for me. I'm still trying for an alt with Amaterasu. Hopefully with Ares or Sol and Bryn

President Ramu
03-17-2017, 04:37 PM
http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/2974-kamihime-discussion-44.html#post65607
I'm still trying for an alt with Amaterasu. Hopefully with Ares or Sol and Bryn

Haha, I spent like an hour this morning trying for Ares+Amaterasu as well. Ended up with Ares+NewFireSR, the one that's on the title screen now, and an Ignite Dragoon. I figured "what the hell, close enough" and just started playing it to the second gacha to see what happens.

Ericridge
03-20-2017, 01:53 AM

It can be done, just have to really really hit the coal hard enough then it will be compressed by the pressure + heat then turn into diamonds!

Unregistered
03-25-2017, 07:04 PM
I was lucky enough to pull an SSR Amaterasu and I can say from my experience that she's a must have IMO. She hits hard, buffs defense and her health regeneration is a huge benefit!

Gisborn
03-25-2017, 07:57 PM
I was lucky enough to pull an SSR Amaterasu and I can say from my experience that she's a must have IMO. She hits hard, buffs defense and her health regeneration is a huge benefit!

Congratz~

that two just a + for her (reg 200 per round for 3 turns and def up... ultimate hits like a truck 200 won't matter), her main point is the debuff and blind. Able to stack 3x - minus armor for bosses(Dark amon/Tyr, Amaterasu + yamata no orochi eido)

But if u going for D'art... then will be pointless.... D'art debuff can't put into the stack(i tried and feelsbadman.... was hoping debuff x4)

Unregistered
03-25-2017, 08:27 PM
Well, D'art wouldn't stack there as her debuff is B-frame, same as Amaterasu's. But that aside, Dark Amon/Amaterasu/Yamata-no-Orochi adds up to 57% defense debuff. The effective cap's 50%. Tyr/Amaterasu/Yamata-no-Orochi would be under the cap at 42% though.

Snacks
03-26-2017, 04:51 PM
wouldn't brynhildr be better than ama cuz of the up to double atk rate
or is the ++++ def from ama more useful for boss fights

Unregistered
03-26-2017, 05:27 PM
If you have both, you'd use both. Brynhildr's heal is better as a primary source of healing, while Amaterasu's works great as a secondary. Outside of healing, they don't overlap in what they offer. And healing is one of the things that you can get away with doubling up on.

In a vacuum, we can get a rough idea of a defense buff's value from looking at the damage formula, but combo attack buffs/debuffs have not been nailed down. Wiki cites Amaterasu's def buff as A-frame +30%. That's really nice, when defense's involvement in the damage formula looks to be (product of attack stuff multiplied together) / (defense +/- buffs and debuffs). If there are no other modifiers to defense involved, throwing on that +30% changes damage from (attack_product)/1 to (attack_product)/1.3, which is basically reducing damage by a quarter. A nice, big defense buff is one of the handy tools you have to reduce boss attacks from whatever gaudy numbers they originally have to far more manageable levels.

felix
03-26-2017, 08:03 PM
another 3k jewels, trying to get Amaterasu, but instead got Hecatonchires... Considering i already have Michael and Sol, game really wants me to forget fire and stick to light, huh... Oh well, no Ama for me i guess =_=

Gisborn
03-26-2017, 09:35 PM
another 3k jewels, trying to get Amaterasu, but instead got Hecatonchires... Considering i already have Michael and Sol, game really wants me to forget fire and stick to light, huh... Oh well, no Ama for me i guess =_=

RNGesus say u sonawagreedybytch take this instead, u aint gonna take all 3 top tier hime~ :D (that's eido right?~ booohoo)

CBW
03-27-2017, 12:44 AM
Decided to give this KH a shot, ended up extending my vast army of "every element" with Belobog and Hestia. Meh.

Sasara Kusugawa
03-27-2017, 09:13 AM
Question: I'm confused about this obtain SSR weapon to release SSR Kamihime thing. Let's take Amaterasu as an example. When the event came out, I found the description "Obtain Yata no Kagami to Release Amaterasu" to be very vague. So, do I need to get her weapon first before I can get her? (Judging by the "Release" word) If yes, where can I get the weapon from? By rolling the gacha or getting it from the current event?
Or, ignore the whole getting the weapon thing and I can get Amaterasu straight away by rolling the gacha? But, then again, am I able to use Amaterasu in battle without Yata no Kagami or she has to equip it to be of use? Lastly, I know the current Garuda event has already ended but the next event haven't started so that's why I'm asking this, can I still draw Amaterasu with higher drop rate? I'm asking all these questions because I don't wanna end up wasting 3000 jewels and finding out that I actually need both the weapon and the Kamihime to work. And yes, I'm aware about that goddamn 3% drop rate for SSR. Well, most probably gonna end up rerolling like you guys :p

This game's system is pretty confusing and the tutorial didn't explain everything which makes it difficult for new players to get accustomed to. Added to the fact that it's not easy switching between menus (game has to load every damn time). IIRC when I wanted to check Kamihime's stats I had to browse through many pages and that is annoying. Speaking of stats, I've tried looking for information on the wiki but, nothing much except pictures. So, I would also like to ask what Kamihimes are worth aiming for? I only know Amaterasu is really good.

jazz154
03-27-2017, 09:33 AM
Question: I'm confused about this obtain SSR weapon to release SSR Kamihime thing. Let's take Amaterasu as an example. When the event came out, I found the description "Obtain Yata no Kagami to Release Amaterasu" to be very vague. So, do I need to get her weapon first before I can get her? (Judging by the "Release" word) If yes, where can I get the weapon from? By rolling the gacha or getting it from the current event?
Or, ignore the whole getting the weapon thing and I can get Amaterasu straight away by rolling the gacha? But, then again, am I able to use Amaterasu in battle without Yata no Kagami or she has to equip it to be of use? Lastly, I know the current Garuda event has already ended but the next event haven't started so that's why I'm asking this, can I still draw Amaterasu with higher drop rate? I'm asking all these questions because I don't wanna end up wasting 3000 jewels and finding out that I actually need both the weapon and the Kamihime to work. And yes, I'm aware about that goddamn 3% drop rate for SSR. Well, most probably gonna end up rerolling like you guys :p

This game's system is pretty confusing and the tutorial didn't explain everything which makes it difficult for new players to get accustomed to. Added to the fact that it's not easy switching between menus (game has to load every damn time). IIRC when I wanted to check Kamihime's stats I had to browse through many pages and that is annoying. Speaking of stats, I've tried looking for information on the wiki but, nothing much except pictures. So, I would also like to ask what Kamihimes are worth aiming for? I only know Amaterasu is really good.

By getting Yata no Kagami you get Amaterasu. All kamihimes are linked to some weapon and by getting that weapon you get kamihime. You can't get one without other. And you get SSR (at 3%) from jewel or premium gacha. About rate up: click odds when viewing gacha and you will see. But it seems like it is still increased. Also don't get your hopes up that with 3k jewels you will get any SSR. Increased rate =/= guaranteed.
Yeah loading times suck, even if you avoid back button with has the longest loading time. From what I heard the top tier kami's are Sol, Amaterasu and... Micheal? If you care about stats then look at the japanse wiki. Google translator will kinda help you.

Sasara Kusugawa
03-27-2017, 12:50 PM
By getting Yata no Kagami you get Amaterasu. All kamihimes are linked to some weapon and by getting that weapon you get kamihime. You can't get one without other. And you get SSR (at 3%) from jewel or premium gacha. About rate up: click odds when viewing gacha and you will see. But it seems like it is still increased. Also don't get your hopes up that with 3k jewels you will get any SSR. Increased rate =/= guaranteed.
Yeah loading times suck, even if you avoid back button with has the longest loading time. From what I heard the top tier kami's are Sol, Amaterasu and... Micheal? If you care about stats then look at the japanse wiki. Google translator will kinda help you.

Thank you for the answer. That helped clear up the confusion I was having previously. Yeah, I know the chances of getting a SSR is very slim. That's why I might probably be rerolling like you guys. Just wanna try rolling on my main account before considering making another alt. Also, just had a look at the Japanese wiki. They only provide stats for 2 SSR and 1 SR only. The rest are left blank.

Gisborn
03-27-2017, 01:37 PM
Thank you for the answer. That helped clear up the confusion I was having previously. Yeah, I know the chances of getting a SSR is very slim. That's why I might probably be rerolling like you guys. Just wanna try rolling on my main account before considering making another alt. Also, just had a look at the Japanese wiki. They only provide stats for 2 SSR and 1 SR only. The rest are left blank.

because Rs are just a filling, u gonna have a hard time if whole team Rs.... but no worry even main quest giving some SR~(fire,wind,thunder each)

President Ramu
03-27-2017, 02:02 PM

As a serial reroller, I hear you. I have literally an entire Union of just my own accounts with rerolled squads I wanted to try out and then eventually abandoned because I wanted the "next big thing". I think the best way to go about it after all this is just to play for a bit and figure out what element or heroes you enjoy playing, then roll for as close as you can get without going insane and stick to that one account.

Rerolling for triple SSRs is cool and all, but a 1 week old account with Sol/Amaterasu/DarkAmon or whatever still isn't going to be anywhere near as strong as a 1 month old account you've played daily when an important Event comes up for your element or whatever. Especially with the 500k player login event going on right now, you want to start investing in a "good enough" squad ASAP so you can be ready to go for the upcoming battles rather than falling into the "but what if" trap every time they release a new hime.

Find something you like and just start grinding them into a solid fighting force, you'll be a lot happier in the end (unless you really, really like wasting days on end with 3-4 browsers open trying to get more than "just" Sol).

jazz154
03-27-2017, 04:20 PM

Well... I can see stats for Rare, SR and SSR kamihime's http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?R%E7%A5%9E%E5%A7%AB
Also I didn't reroll. I have one account for all nutaku games. And no, I didn't get any SSR from first 3k jewel draw (I believe that I got only one SR), but now I have 3 SSR kamihime and Fafnir.

Gisborn
03-28-2017, 09:29 AM
Well... I can see stats for Rare, SR and SSR kamihime's http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?R%E7%A5%9E%E5%A7%AB
Also I didn't reroll. I have one account for all nutaku games. And no, I didn't get any SSR from first 3k jewel draw (I believe that I got only one SR), but now I have 3 SSR kamihime and Fafnir.

so... u saying u gotten 4 SSR in the next 1 or 2 3k jewels draw? or u bought more jewels?

my very first account.. also my main, nvr buy jewels and nvr use em... my hands getting itchy~~

- - - Updated - - -

lol and i just saw a friend request named PresidentRamu.... is it u "PresidentRamu"? :D

jazz154
03-28-2017, 06:34 PM
so... u saying u gotten 4 SSR in the next 1 or 2 3k jewels draw? or u bought more jewels?

I did pay for 15$ like two days after my first 3k draw, but I got 3 SR Eidolons. And I was mistaken, I got 2 SR kami from first draw, cronus and belphegor. Then in the next 3 3k draws I got 1 SSR kamihime each draw (Shiva, Gaia, Satan). Fafnir was from preregistration. Might not be the best thing for rerollers, but for me its good enough.

EDIT: Ah, And my point is that it might be better to just stick with account that you get event rewards on than rerolling each time they add new kamihime, since you never know, you might get what you want on the first account.

VortexMagus
03-29-2017, 09:24 AM
I did pay for 15$ like two days after my first 3k draw, but I got 3 SR Eidolons. And I was mistaken, I got 2 SR kami from first draw, cronus and belphegor. Then in the next 3 3k draws I got 1 SSR kamihime each draw (Shiva, Gaia, Satan). Fafnir was from preregistration. Might not be the best thing for rerollers, but for me its good enough.

EDIT: Ah, And my point is that it might be better to just stick with account that you get event rewards on than rerolling each time they add new kamihime, since you never know, you might get what you want on the first account.

That's some insane luck, dood. Getting 3 SSR kami in 30 draws, while the real rate is approx 1/33 for SSR anything and over 1/120 for SSR kami (because you can get SSR weap or Eidolon).

Gisborn
03-29-2017, 09:39 AM

dayum.... i see this i envy.....

Lothario
03-30-2017, 10:20 AM

dayum.... i see this i envy.....

Good God almighty :eek:

Sasara Kusugawa
03-30-2017, 01:12 PM

Wow, big difference from the one I was looking at. http://wikiwiki.jp/kamihime/?%BF%C0%C9%B1%B0%EC%CD%F7
And it's got way more Kamihime and more up-to-date to boot.
I tried typing "Kamihime Project JP wiki" and saw this first on the list. Not sure how you got the one you showed me. Maybe I have to type in Japanese?

Like the guy said, insane luck there. More like god of RNG is watching over you. :p

Unregistered
03-30-2017, 01:29 PM
Drop the 'jp', and it should be the first Japanese result. (that is, just search for 'kamihime project wiki')
That's what I do, at least.

CBW
03-30-2017, 02:05 PM
Like the guy said, insane luck there. More like god of RNG is watching over you. :p

And stealing from the rest of us... My only SSR gacha is Huanglong. Nice to have extended stun always, but c'mon, I want to be shiny!

bosing
03-31-2017, 10:28 PM
is ama and gaia good combi with behemoth eido?
or should i still look and re-roll for sol?

Gisborn
04-01-2017, 12:54 AM
is ama and gaia good combi with behemoth eido?
or should i still look and re-roll for sol?

behe does not cover fire~ so i dun think it's a good combi... but hey u can make two separate team xD

bosing
04-01-2017, 01:00 AM
behe does not cover fire~ so i dun think it's a good combi... but hey u can make two separate team xD

yeah i thought so too, still no sol after a hour or re-roll gonna try again later. but i got another ama with ares this time ring'sus really wants me to go for fire team :D