PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime Project R Veterans Please respond

KamiPro Soul
03-16-2017, 09:21 AM
Hello,
My fellow Kamihime project players. I wanted to know somethings. First of all is it ever possible to have all the Kamihimes? Like players who have been playing for quite a while how many Kamihimes do you guys have? Especially those who never re-rolled.

I would also like you guys to give us various tips, such as :

1. Farming tips
2. Weapon management
3. Eidolon management
4. How to spend JEWELS
5. What to do with the gems

And so on.

I hope you guys will share your experiences. ^_^

Gisborn
03-16-2017, 09:50 AM
Hello,
My fellow Kamihime project players. I wanted to know somethings. First of all is it ever possible to have all the Kamihimes? Like players who have been playing for quite a while how many Kamihimes do you guys have? Especially those who never re-rolled.

I would also like you guys to give us various tips, such as :

1. Farming tips - kamihime-project.wikia.com/wiki/Quests
2. Weapon management - Max atk > element (total matching of ur hime) > weapon skill (atk > hp)
3. Eidolon management - only the first eido has the special effect, others just get the best stat/skill effect
4. How to spend JEWELS - whenever the girl u like show up
5. What to do with the gems - spam them on normal gacha/donate to union/keep certain amount ready for limit break hime/weapon/eido

And so on.

I hope you guys will share your experiences. ^_^

check in quote

sanahtlig
03-16-2017, 10:25 AM
First of all is it ever possible to have all the Kamihimes?
No, you're supposed to work with what you get by lottery. You'll get many of the Rs, some of the SRs, and very few of the SSRs. If you're a collector you'll want to stay away from this game, as it's designed to prey on people like that.

Povak
03-16-2017, 10:31 AM
No, you're supposed to work with what you get by lottery. You'll get many of the Rs, some of the SRs, and very few of the SSRs. If you're a collector you'll want to stay away from this game, as it's designed to prey on people like that.

Too late for me, halp

Ramazan
03-16-2017, 10:35 AM

Like all other nutaku games.

OP: You better play KH for gameplay&animated scenes but not for collection like sana said.

Unregistered
03-16-2017, 05:09 PM
It's totally possible to have all the Kamihime if you're willing to spend for it. There are less of them than there are FKG and they are more common... yet there's people with all the FKG. It will break most of our banks but it is completely possible.

As for Gems I haven't seen it mentioned here yet but eventually DMM KH got an accessory system that is quite a gem sink... until we get it and awoken kamihime I would suggest banking as many gems as you can. Feel free to do a bit of the gem gacha now and then for fun but don't expect much, the new Rs that get released don't end up in it sadly.

Aidoru
03-16-2017, 05:15 PM
If someone is asking whether or not they can get all the characters, it's unlikely they're gonna be using money, if ever at all, on the game. From what I heard, there are seasonal exclusive Kamihime that only appear for a limited time, if you're not using money, the chance of you not getting them is very high. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

nazrin992
03-16-2017, 08:49 PM
Just go with the flow. In time, you should be able to get many girls without spending money.