PDA

View Full Version : Planning for SR-Tier Teams

felix
03-16-2017, 05:41 PM
Since gacha is a scam and planning for SSR is pointless, i would like to hear from those who played DMM about what SR Himes to aim for, and what SR-Tier team composition for each element should look like. So far i only know a few SR-tiers that are "must keep"

Light
No idea.

Dark
Belz, Bastet

Fire
Brynhilde

Water
Belphegor

Thunder
Ramiel

Wind
Oberon

Would like to fill this list up to 4 himes in each element to get a team, capable of handling any content in the game (i doubt game is balanced around 0.00001% of players that can get full SSR teams)

Will update and/or change the list as suggestions come by, since maybe (hopefully) this list will be usefull for new players comin to this game.

Abu
03-16-2017, 06:40 PM
This would be my aim for various elements

Light: Belobog, bikini Bryn, Uranus, and Diana. That would be the team I would aim for in the long run. I have Sol, though, so I plan to just sub in whichever one I can't get.

Dark: my team would be Tsukuyomi, Valor, Pail Rider, an Nyarlhathotep and probably use Andromeda soul. Lots of buffs and DoT

Fire: Bryn, Hephaestus, Grand Priestess, and Moto/Aizen.

Wind: Hermes, Freya, Itakua, Ives

Thunder: Ramiel, Astrea, Krishna, Testicles

Water: Nike, Nodance, Kiuruhime, Gabriel

- - - Updated - - -

Note: If you're willing to spend time rerolling just about any 1 ssr hime is a possible replacement

VortexMagus
03-16-2017, 09:09 PM
Ramiel and Brynhildr have really strong skills and are good on literally any color team, in my opinion.

President Ramu
03-16-2017, 09:29 PM
Ramiel and Brynhildr have really strong skills and are good on literally any color team, in my opinion.

Agreed. I actually have Brynhildr slotted into my Wind/Water team just for this event because her skillset is so useful.

I only used Ramiel briefly on a different account, but I distinctly remember her being fantastic as well. Dizzy on everything, it's bananas.

BigBobs
03-16-2017, 09:36 PM
Agreed. I actually have Brynhildr slotted into my Wind/Water team just for this event because her skillset is so useful.

I only used Ramiel briefly on a different account, but I distinctly remember her being fantastic as well. Dizzy on everything, it's bananas.

Dizzy on every skill, burst boost, armor+defense up, and aoe thunder.

I guess looking at the first list I've been pretty lucky to have Bryn, Beelz and Ramiel.

Unregistered
03-16-2017, 10:38 PM
If the likes of Hermes or Iblis are listed for Wind, then Oberon needs to be there. A-frame attack debuff, A-frame defense debuff, and something to attempt to land dazzle.

Balor, Pale Rider, Nodens, and Gabriel are event kamihime, so 'aiming' for them just means 'be active during their respective events'
Balor's like a mini-Asmund/Mordred; has a debuff-resistance debuff, a inflict poison/dazzle, and something that tries to inflict... blind/burning/paralysis, I think? Paralysis is like a 15 second version of dazzle but will always prevent action during its brief time. She's the 3rd event girl and I'm really excited for her.
Pale Rider's event girl #6. Inflict poison, inflict decay, and inflict blind. In a vacuum, hell yea, worth using in any team involving Dark. But should you already have Balor, then... the poison and blind overlap is kind of annoying.
Nodens is ehhh; inflicting drowning's her main selling point.
Gabriel looks to be really useful and is the 2nd event girl. A-frame defense debuff, B-frame attack/defense buff, and some buff to help speed up burst gauge building by a little bit. That last buff lasts two turns and gives +1.5 burst gauge per hit, so you're gonna need those double/triple attack buffs elsewhere to maximize this.

Is it just me, or are Gabriel/Balor (event girls #2/3) basically the high point of event kamihime all the way until Ame no Uzume (event girl #12 or so, if we count Guan Yu and Lu Bu from that Koihime Musou-related event)?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and if by Testicles, you mean Tezcatlipoca (from Aztec mythology, hence the hard to remember spelling), who is event girl #4. Fine attacker, but by nature of being an attacker and nothing else, I still think of her as a drop off from Balor.
Still, Tez is solid enough for an event girl, unlike girl #5, Baldr, aka defender who only defends herself aka WHAT-THE-HELL-DO-YOU-OFFER-TO-A-TEAM.