PDA

View Full Version : What is the best time to do a 10 chain JEWEL gacha roll ?

KamiPro Soul
03-17-2017, 04:41 AM
What is the best time to do a 10 chain JEWEL gacha roll ? Should I roll anytime or anyday I'm feeling lucky or should I wait for something?

President Ramu
03-17-2017, 05:22 AM
There are varying opinions (a couple in a very recent thread I'm afraid I don't recall offhand), but from my perspective I think if you don't have a good team yet you should feel free to roll as soon as you get 3k until you feel like you do.

What a "good team" constitutes may mean something different to you than it does to someone else, as a person who rerolls new accounts a lot I often see 2 decent heroes come out of the first gacha and then go "Alright, I'll play 'till the second 3k gacha and if I get complete garbage I'll delete it and start over."

On an established account though, I'd say wait until there's a particular Event girl you want and roll to try and grab her while the rate is increased. It's still terrible odds, but it's at least something.

Mattress
03-17-2017, 06:38 AM
In my main I play light so I will wait until the next light kamihime increase rate. The same goes for my alt, I've water and dark as second option, so I will wait for the dark/water gacha.

Unregistered
03-17-2017, 10:02 AM
Just to clear up common terminology, but 'event girl' in these sort of games usually refer to girls acquired through being active in their corresponding event, as opposed to drawing from the gacha. Which do exist btw, we just haven't gotten to the type of events that have them yet.

felix
03-17-2017, 12:02 PM
increased rate applies only to premium draw btw, for JEWEL gacha there are no increased chances to get new girl ever.

Gisborn
03-17-2017, 12:28 PM
increased rate applies only to premium draw btw, for JEWEL gacha there are no increased chances to get new girl ever.

emm i do think Jewel gacha is affected..... been rerolling to day and i seen 15-20s Amaterasu, however not the combination i want.... i want sols+amaterasu :(

Mattress
03-17-2017, 01:42 PM

False.

https://s16.postimg.org/cvw3q7idx/Amaterasu.png (https://postimg.org/image/j9l6tgn9t/)]

AgentFakku
03-17-2017, 10:02 PM
lol I don't think I can reach a 10 chain since Im not so good at hoarding and plus, I used mine to try battles

which everyone "no, dat's a waste"

yeah, I know but wut can you do. I can't play the game heavily and it lags compared to my main games

I think I spent a single draw, 2 or 3 times out of "fuk Im bored" but didn't get anything higher than an R

Hey, at least the draws aren't as severe compared to Harem Heroes' Pachinko, I will never spent Koban on their Pachinko games unless I cap at 999.