PDA

View Full Version : XP Daily Missions at Level 40

Everblue
03-17-2017, 10:26 PM
At level 40, it sure is depressing doing multiple daily missions everyday that reward us with XP that we don't get to keep.

Would it be possible to either a) not give XP dailies to level 40 players, or b) let us actually accumulate that XP so that we can at least feel better about the possibility that one day these missions we're completely won't have been completely pointless?

It's not a great feeling when half of your daily missions don't reward you in any way.

Thanks for your time.

AgentFakku
03-17-2017, 11:06 PM
I usually don't yell at users***

Sorry in advance***

but for FUCK's sake, there was another thread http://harem-battle.club/harem-heroes/3050-level-40-a.html

you don't need to fucking post the issue in another thread - dupe thread - I don't know the admin mentality in dis forum compared to another forum where I hailed from and dupe threads will get lock on sight w/ their rules

The game (to be honest) isn't that good to begin with, lack of content

you just grind for girls every day w/ a low drop rate

I would drop the game but I just play it because it has a short turnover rate due to low investment

If I reach lv 40, I couldn't care fucking less - exp

$ and getting girls is probably the only worth getting

Everblue
03-17-2017, 11:28 PM
I usually don't yell at users***

Sorry in advance***

but for FUCK's sake, there was another thread

you don't need to fucking post the issue in another thread - dupe thread - I don't know the admin mentality in dis forum compared to another forum where I hailed from and dupe threads will get lock on sight w/ their rules

Hey there. No need to yell.

I'm quite aware of the other thread, as you might have noticed because my post is the one that came immediately before your latest comment in that thread.

While that thread is dealing with the level problem in general, there had, of yet, been no discussion of the daily mission issue specifically. I certainly don't want to clog the forum up with redundant threads. The reason I made this post separate was because, while the level 40 problem is an issue that may take a long time to address depending on the direction the developers plan to take the game in, the solution of removing XP missions for level 40 users is a fix that could be done much more easily before the larger problem is solved.

The game (to be honest) isn't that good to begin with, lack of content

you just grind for girls every day w/ a low drop rate

I would drop the game but I just play it because it has a short turnover rate due to low investment

If I reach lv 40, I couldn't care fucking less - exp

$ and getting girls is probably the only worth getting

I understand that you don't care very much about this game, which is totally cool, to each his own.

I happen to kind of like it, so I'm just offering my humble opinion in hopes of helping the devs to improve it.

I'm sorry if I've breached any kind of forum etiquette, that was certainly not my intention.

AgentFakku
03-17-2017, 11:34 PM
itsa a low budget game

kinda put all your hopes on it too much in one boat, man

still a dupe thread and kinda vain effort since the devs don't have a lot of =what's the word"

"PR and outreach" excuse my "ettiqutte" if u saw dat discord shit thread

you probably notice a lot of bugs and lots of areas that needed "improvement and expansion"

Hey, im a cynical old man who only plays dis game out of fucking boredom it's a miracle I didn't drop it

Unregistered
03-19-2017, 08:45 PM
I could picture a minor game mechanic being added where a fraction of all xp that the player receives is also received by their current battle team. It wouldn't be a huge difference, making even the largest xp gains in the game effectively worth less than some of the cheapest xp items for those girls. But it would soften the "wall" of reaching the level cap since you could still be working on leveling up your harem after that. With something like that, xp wouldn't lose all meaning for a player until ALL of their harem reached the cap (and even then there are new girls being released to push that second "wall" further back).

I cannot see them adding a mechanic to bank unused xp for a future change to the level cap though.