PDA

View Full Version : Why are secret guardian missions on such a short timer?

vem
03-18-2017, 02:50 PM
Basically every time I launch a mission, by the time I tab back into the game the timer has already expired. Do they seriously expect people to check on the game every 5 minutes?

Drip
03-18-2017, 05:32 PM
While you can tab out of the game at any time, the game obviously isn't meant as a tab-out game while running maps, but more for the time between running maps.

vem
03-19-2017, 01:10 AM
While you can tab out of the game at any time, the game obviously isn't meant as a tab-out game while running maps, but more for the time between running maps.

What are you supposed to do while not tabbed then, if everything is automatic? Don't see the point of staring at moving characters for 2 minutes. The blast ability is rarely needed, unless you're tackling more difficult missions.

AgentFakku
03-19-2017, 02:40 PM
Make 2 windows side by side if that helps

sniddy
03-20-2017, 02:36 AM
/\ what he said

:->

Or listen, or have a sliver of the screen showing while watching a video

Unregistered
03-20-2017, 01:54 PM
could turn on FX and voice audio, to hear whether the mission has ended when there's no more sound. maybe an advantage of putting a timer is maybe some players will buy flower gems to refill stamina, maybe even spending real money.

Drip
03-20-2017, 03:19 PM
What are you supposed to do while not tabbed then, if everything is automatic? Don't see the point of staring at moving characters for 2 minutes. The blast ability is rarely needed, unless you're tackling more difficult missions.
Everything isn't supposed to be automatic. The autorun feature only exists on Nutaku, the original DMM version of the game doesn't have it, and requires you to click the Next button every time the helper squad finished walking.

Discoceris
03-20-2017, 09:59 PM
Everything isn't supposed to be automatic. The autorun feature only exists on Nutaku, the original DMM version of the game doesn't have it, and requires you to click the Next button every time the helper squad finished walking.

^ This

Seriously, some people expect too much from a free-2-play game. I bet he was also expecting Nutaku to credit his PayPal account $50 every week he "auto plays" this game...

Myrdin
03-22-2017, 05:23 AM
Not even sure if I know what missions are you lads talking about