PDA

View Full Version : Advice for future events

Unregistered
03-18-2017, 10:23 PM
Dear forum members,

I'm having somewhat of a dilemma. You see I just obtained 5 SR grimoires and I wish to do a final uncap on one of my SRs.
I currently have 0 SSR kamihimes (yes unfortunately I didn't do any rerolling) so putting that aside, here is a list of my SRs.

Artemis (light)
Beelzebub (dark)
Brynhildr (fire)
Amon (fire)
Cronus (wind)
Cybele (wind)
Ramiel (thunder)
Baal (thunder)
Belphegor (water)

Now regarding future events, a quick check on JP wiki tells me that upcoming events are Typhon (fire), Jormungandr (water raid) followed again by another (dark) Medusa.

Ignoring the uncapping of the story SRs asides (since they generally have very poor stats, like seriously my maxed R Boreas has more total power than my 60 Amon... like what is this shet?) this leaves us with:

Artemis (I only have Dike as other light)
Beezlebub (Astaroth and Mephisto)
Brynhildr (Amon, Nergal and Ignis full fire team)
Belphegor (Nike, Rusalka)
Ramiel (Got a full Baal, Indra, Perun thunder team)
Cronus (Cybele, Boreas)

Now my goal is to temporarily only focus my uncap based on the 3 upcoming events, especially the raids.

My opinion:
I am very tempted to uncap Brynhildr since that will boost her healing skill on the 2nd uncap. HOWEVER, seeing as the next event is fire (meh) followed by water (ouch), I'm very hesitant on uncapping her.
Ramiel seems to be good since I already have a full thunder team, until one realises that a full thunder team has no team heal to sustain and my current choice of legendary heroes is D'Artagnan though I have enough points to either aim for Joan of Arc (sustain) or Siegfried (raid damage).
Belphegor, really tempted, but in raids where people just spam attack so fast that a boss's stun and rage mode fluctuates so badly for me to set up Belphegor's chain along with Gilgamesh's damage boost is somewhat impossible (unless Jormungandr has bigger stun and rage bar). It will make Typhon fight alot easier as well.
Beezlebub choice seems nice but I hate the self debuffs and I might have to put Amon or Indra in there for the debuff that she causes during attack rate boost.
Artemis, I only got one other light.

So please, help me out with my choice of uncap dear vet Kamihime players.

- - - Updated - - -

How much do you value not being forced onto Cassiopeia/Andromeda or Nike for healing in non-water events? Because Brynhildr's healing cap rising from 800 to 1200 isn't small, and no event girl will have a meaningful party heal (Nodens' 200 HP regen for 3 turns is not a primary party heal, damnit).

sanahtlig
03-18-2017, 10:32 PM
Uncap Brynhildr. She'll be generally useful. The others won't until you settle on a given element for your main team. Nike as a main healer for your team is out of the question.

The other option is to sit on the grimoires until you settle on your team element at some unspecified point in the future. Which may never happen.

Inb4whales
03-18-2017, 10:43 PM
Sorry I forgot to login before I started the thread. (x_x)

Uncapping Bryn yes, I am very tempted. But I would like to know how many AOEs Jormungandr is going to have because my Bryn will probably get NTRed pretty hard during that event.

(Nodens' 200 HP regen for 3 turns is not a primary party heal, damnit)
Err I was somewhat hoping that if I go Joan of Arc err I could probably use her regen as well as Roland's regen as an extra ability??? (=w= a)

One of the things that I figured was that should I hold off on uncapping Bryn for some other kamihime, I would uncap her 2nd after the Jormungandr event. But ok maybe Bryn is probably best even though it pains me to probably see her get one shotted during Jormun event. (q_q)
Well at least I can call for a support request if that happens I suppose? I don't know how the raid events here work but if it is similar to Granblue, then it should be.

felix
03-18-2017, 11:27 PM
before you settle for a team and get high enough weapon grid with high lvl weapon skills, you should be as flexible with your teams as possible. Best 2 options would be to either get Cassiopea (or Andromeda, but Cass should work well enough) or Sol (but SSR luck is a scam), other options would be to get BOTH Nike and Brynhilde as high lvl as possible, since as you guessed, bringing Bryn against water raid boss is just cruel to poor housewife, and as a result, having 2 healers that you can swap at any time depending on enemy element is very beneficial. outside of Nike and Bryn i would highly recommend uncaping Beelz for 2 reasons (3 actually but uf ur adamant on hating self debuffs, its ur choice) first off, Beels is dark element, thus has no weakness and u can bring her ANYWHERE. Second, team rampage is 30% dmg buff (which is better than ANY other single dmg buff in the game) without any downside (2 turns of no skill use? cmon, just pop all ur skills before rampage and here you go, no downside at all XD) is HUGE, so even if u dont use her 3rd ability, she is still very usefull. Artemis is another "no weakness" option, but Artemis is pure dmg, so she brings pretty much nothing to the team. Ramiel and Belphegor are great himes, but you probably wont bring them to other element teams, so you might want to wait until u decide on your main team element.

Gisborn
03-18-2017, 11:55 PM
before you settle for a team and get high enough weapon grid with high lvl weapon skills, you should be as flexible with your teams as possible. Best 2 options would be to either get Cassiopea (or Andromeda, but Cass should work well enough) or Sol (but SSR luck is a scam), other options would be to get BOTH Nike and Brynhilde as high lvl as possible, since as you guessed, bringing Bryn against water raid boss is just cruel to poor housewife, and as a result, having 2 healers that you can swap at any time depending on enemy element is very beneficial. outside of Nike and Bryn i would highly recommend uncaping Beelz for 2 reasons (3 actually but uf ur adamant on hating self debuffs, its ur choice) first off, Beels is dark element, thus has no weakness and u can bring her ANYWHERE. Second, team rampage is 30% dmg buff (which is better than ANY other single dmg buff in the game) without any downside (2 turns of no skill use? cmon, just pop all ur skills before rampage and here you go, no downside at all XD) is HUGE, so even if u dont use her 3rd ability, she is still very usefull. Artemis is another "no weakness" option, but Artemis is pure dmg, so she brings pretty much nothing to the team. Ramiel and Belphegor are great himes, but you probably wont bring them to other element teams, so you might want to wait until u decide on your main team element.

@Beelze - she's not cool with "raging unit" like dark amon, sometimes i miss the raging period due to rampage...(dark amon skill on raging unit 30-40k while not raging unit just merely 6k.....)
@Ramiel - all 3 skills with a chance to charm/dizziness(though the chance is darn low) i don't see why can't bring her to other elements :p

felix
03-19-2017, 12:05 AM
@Beelze - she's not cool with "raging unit" like dark amon, sometimes i miss the raging period due to rampage...(dark amon skill on raging unit 30-40k while not raging unit just merely 6k.....)
@Ramiel - all 3 skills with a chance to charm/dizziness(though the chance is darn low) i don't see why can't bring her to other elements :p

Dark Amon is SSR, so thats a mute point, since theres plenty of great SSR himes that are better than dark amon (Sol and Amaterasu to name a few)
As for Ramiel - bringing her to wind raid boss is begging to die (not to mention that dizziness against wind element will probably never work at all...) as for other elements, sure, go for it, but thats -1 element for Ramiel, as opposed to Beelz, that can go anywhere, and that is enough to value Beelz above Ramiel in my book.

Gisborn
03-19-2017, 12:37 AM
Dark Amon is SSR, so thats a mute point, since theres plenty of great SSR himes that are better than dark amon (Sol and Amaterasu to name a few)
As for Ramiel - bringing her to wind raid boss is begging to die (not to mention that dizziness against wind element will probably never work at all...) as for other elements, sure, go for it, but thats -1 element for Ramiel, as opposed to Beelz, that can go anywhere, and that is enough to value Beelz above Ramiel in my book.

i put Dark Amon just an example, there are quite some himes with skill that deal extra dmg to Raging/Stunned Enemies
well so far only wind raid boss has high res for debuff/status effect, others work like a charm~~ sometimes the boss continuous 3-5 rounds not atking

felix
03-19-2017, 12:56 AM
i put Dark Amon just an example, there are quite some himes with skill that deal extra dmg to Raging/Stunned Enemies
well so far only wind raid boss has high res for debuff/status effect, others work like a charm~~ sometimes the boss continuous 3-5 rounds not atking

im not arguing that dmg to stunned/raging enemies is a good ability, but its not even close to rampage for 2 reasons: first is u actually need to get boss rampaging/stunned which is not easy to do when theres 15 ppl pounding on poor thing and it changes from stunned to normal to raging 5 times a second, not to mention its useless on bosses that dont have rage bar (daily dungeons) and second reason is team rampage is 30% increase on every single character over 2 turns instead of just one hit. whether its more dmg or less than skills that target raging/stunned enemies is up for debate (and skill multipliers that differ from hime to hime) but its definitely more consistent.

VortexMagus
03-19-2017, 03:18 AM
Uncap Bryn. She's better than most SSRs at the moment and works in every single team you put her on, regardless of which element it is. All teams will need a healer, even full element ones. If you're going full thunder, for example, I suggest running 4 thunder and Bryn.

Gisborn
03-19-2017, 03:36 AM
actually does uncap really that important? like Bryn only extra 400hp/heal? Bosses are hitting nearly 1k in expert and ultimate might be worse? I think buff/debuff is better and if managed to differentiate the skills frame.

Bryn
Fire hug - 6T - Recover HP as a whole ally (middle)(Recovery amount upper limit 800)
Fire hug + 65 6T - Recover HP of all ally ★ (middle) ★(Recovery amount upper limit 1200)

Inb4whales
03-19-2017, 08:43 AM
With another 3000 jewel gacha down the drain with a whole lot of Rs in it, I flipped the table and decided to reroll another account (yes, even though I wasn't really having trouble with the Expert events, I can forsee it getting harder with Ultimate or Ragnaroks since my SRs will eventually hit a brick wall).

Got an Ares and Sol along with some other sustain SRs like Belo and Bryn.
Currently using that account to play but still rerolling some more just in case I get 2 SSR Kamis with 1 SSR Eido or 3 SSR Kamis.
Well no luck on that one so far though.

Thank you all for the advice though.

jazz154
03-19-2017, 12:29 PM
With another 3000 jewel gacha down the drain with a whole lot of Rs in it, I flipped the table and decided to reroll another account (yes, even though I wasn't really having trouble with the Expert events, I can forsee it getting harder with Ultimate or Ragnaroks since my SRs will eventually hit a brick wall).

Considering that you will have to do ultimate difficulty with rare team for event quest, I say that having SR for normal content is overkill. You can do just fine with Rare and story SR and still do events. So I don't know about what wall you are talking.

ham
03-19-2017, 01:21 PM
All content is doable without SSR. You just have to have a strong weapon grid, which takes time to build.

Either way, I would personally ditch the no SR account and go for his new Sol + Ares account.