PDA

View Full Version : Garuda EX Bugged

Prizzle
03-19-2017, 12:06 PM
Tried 5 times now over the course of Sunday the special EX missions for Garuda. Their loot is bugged and only drops a few bronze chests (4 or 5) and no other loot. No guaranteed Gold as shown or Silver as shown. I've wasted 150 Energy today hoping these issues were fixed but it appears they are either not aware of them or have no intent to fix them today. Be warned if you do the EX missions right now, you are throwing away your energy.

OtherGuy02
03-19-2017, 01:35 PM
Also had this problem. Wasted 90 energy on it which its great when trying to get the gold loot items for unlocking garuda and her weapon for the second time. No way can I try for 3rd now.

HoroBoro
03-19-2017, 02:53 PM
There's two Garuda Expert SP - a red one and a purple one. I can confirm red one (that's going down in about 9 minutes) is bugged, but did it for the jewels anyways. Is the purple one bugged as well? Any difference between the two?

ham
03-19-2017, 02:57 PM
Both bugged, but you should do it for the jewels. They're not supposed to exist because they're replaced by 'Ultimate.'

sanahtlig
03-19-2017, 04:38 PM
I did the first Expert SP once, realized it was bugged, then checked the forums and confirmed it. Then I did the other SP for the 50 jewels. I feel I got my AP's worth. Not sure why anyone would waste 150 AP on it...

Old Greggers
03-21-2017, 12:45 AM
So the devs gave us some gems for compensation, but they are in the "will expire" tab (at least, they were for me). So make sure you guys don't forget to grab those!