PDA

View Full Version : Garuda Ultimate battle summed up in one image.

OtherGuy02
03-21-2017, 01:14 AM
Can pretty much cake-walk Garuda on Expert. But when I gave the newly opened Ultimate difficultly a try... i think this sums it up pretty well. ;P

Dragonlich
03-21-2017, 01:41 AM
Kick it for 80% health. Then came one well-placed rage burst...

CoitusYou
03-21-2017, 03:03 AM
You may just need to change your play style i managed to get it done with my 16.5k attack power alt account.

Team was heavy on the defensive,
soul was andromeda (only lvl 10)
amaterasu lvl.50,
amon lvl.40,
shiva lvl.40,
brynhilda lvl.40
subs nike lvl.30 cybele lvl.47.

I lost andromeda at around 60% of garuda's health which made me start losing kamihime prettty quick but pulled it off with 3 still left standing.

sanahtlig
03-21-2017, 03:25 AM
I think some of the more "fortunate" of us may be underestimating just how much team composition matters. If you're running with healing soul, Nike, Amon and a couple of Fire R's at 20k attack power, this fight might be frustrating. Games like this are literally designed to frustrate free players and goad them to spend on Gatcha. That's how they make their money.

VortexMagus
03-22-2017, 10:25 PM
Two healers and a character that can reduce burst damage taken (Roland, Joan of Arc, Gaia, etc) is all you need to win this fight at lower power. As long as you have some way to nullify the damage from the Garuda ultimate, winning isn't too bad even at 20k or less stats.

I was able to do it with 1 healer and Mordred and no damage reduction at 23k stats, though it cut pretty close.

sanahtlig
03-22-2017, 11:00 PM
Apocalypse is invaluable for her blind effect, which greatly mitigates Garuda's normal attack damage. If you don't have a source of Blind, you're going to have a tough time. I have 3 Apocalypses, nearly guaranteeing that one Blind will land.

Renari
03-23-2017, 01:23 AM
Mordred can easily carry you through the boss assuming she gets to the boss without getting focused by the adds.

Gisborn
03-23-2017, 01:41 AM
I thought blind not that useful in this fight? since Garuda rage/gauge is aoe like guarantee hit?

sanahtlig
03-23-2017, 08:23 AM
I thought blind not that useful in this fight? since Garuda rage/gauge is aoe like guarantee hit?
You shouldn't be spending much time in the rage phase. Also, her normal attack does more damage per hit, and seems to triple-hit more often than all 3 of those rage skill hits land on a single target.

CBW
03-23-2017, 02:59 PM
Seeing a lot of love for healing. Going to throw out some love for the all out attack!
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/03/23/jiJ7Ml.jpg

EDIT: Woah, what did I do?

VortexMagus
03-23-2017, 04:04 PM
Depends on your setup how useful blind is. Even though I almost always have full burst at the start, I hold off on burst until she gets into rage mode, because if I burst at the start she stays in...

jazz154
03-23-2017, 06:21 PM
Seeing a lot of love for healing. Going to throw out some love for the all out attack!
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/03/23/jiJ7Ml.jpg

EDIT: Woah, what did I do?

I prefer this

It's kinda sad that under hp bar you can see only 8 debuffs.

Aidoru
03-23-2017, 06:41 PM
You can click the unit icon and see all the buff/debuffs, both you or the enemy. Though it doesn't differentiate what is from what if you have same buffs/debuffs on or their actual values, which I find a bit annoying, and the fact that you can't refresh buffs with same frame stat buffs from different skills.

jazz154
03-23-2017, 06:51 PM
You can click the unit icon and see all the buff/debuffs, both you or the enemy. Though it doesn't differentiate what is from what if you have same buffs/debuffs on or their actual values, which I find a bit annoying, and the fact that you can't refresh buffs with same frame stat buffs from different skills.

I know, but the thing is I like seeing lots of small icons representing debuffs under enemy name.