PDA

View Full Version : [Event 25] Aim For the Top! (21/03/17 - 04/04/17)

Maladaptive
03-21-2017, 06:34 AM
Defeat the Raid Bosses in the event stages and collect "Cheer Up Buns" for 5 Star Adonis

paraphin
03-21-2017, 08:02 AM
they didnt even bother to translate the story xD

Eab1990
03-21-2017, 08:08 AM
Story is coming in phase 2. Guess they're late again.

I think this happened around Monotropastrum's event last time?

Shillrunner
03-21-2017, 09:26 AM
I'm immediately being thrown in the game...

Myrdin
03-21-2017, 09:35 AM
We just finished a fckng boss fest, and here we go ... another boss fest... gaaaaah....

Eab1990
03-21-2017, 09:39 AM
Sandersonia was out of order, so it can't be helped.

I'll take back-to-back raid boss events over back-to-back gacha events. Gaillardia and Fatsia rekt my gift box storage.

Unregistered
03-21-2017, 09:46 AM
Yea, this was actually the 3rd event after Sandersonia. Holly and Pine Tree were originally in between the two.

Largepotato
03-21-2017, 10:18 AM
Looking at Adonis' eyes is like looking into the void.

LastSensei
03-21-2017, 10:34 AM
I think she's a yandere.

Myrdin
03-21-2017, 11:02 AM
So guys any success with full clear on 4rd map ? My teams always finish up the map before they gib the second boss node.
Recommendations for setting/starting positions and such ?

maotd
03-21-2017, 11:21 AM
The 4th map? You speak about the 80 stamina one right?
I have no issue with that. I 3 medals it all the time.
If it can help, I use the default positions and my teams are:
1st: 525 speed
2nd: 480 speed
3rd: 539 speed
4th; 670 speed

As ally I usually take teams with medium speed (~530-560).

twilightdream
03-21-2017, 12:10 PM
So this event still need around 40k point something to get all the item same as Sander-chan event?

paraphin
03-21-2017, 12:23 PM
So this event still need around 40k point something to get all the item same as Sander-chan event?

yep, its exactly the same event just with other bosses, maps and special equip.

AgentFakku
03-21-2017, 12:33 PM
is this da 2nd or 3rd raid boss event in a row

lol losing track of events

Shillrunner
03-21-2017, 12:40 PM
is this da 2nd or 3rd raid boss event in a row

lol losing track of events

2nd. Fatsia's event was before Sandersonia and that was a Gacha event.

AgentFakku
03-21-2017, 01:05 PM
3 star all maps, 3rd map took a couple of tries since top squad was faster :V

4th map gave me deja vu

did a single pull since I think I'll only go after ticket gachas w/ Flower Gems

got a bronze

Unregistered
03-21-2017, 04:09 PM
so few bosses available compared to just last week, guess it's only the first day, though. phase 1 summoned bosses also feel pretty weak compared to last event.

Eversor86
03-21-2017, 06:15 PM
I would say its not that there is less of the bosses, they are far weaker than normal. When before on phase one special bosses I barely did 200k-250k dmg with a full team, now I do up to 500k on 80 level boss. Bosses just die fast so thats why it looks like there is less of them.

z16
03-21-2017, 11:17 PM
I would say its not that there is less of the bosses, they are far weaker than normal. When before on phase one special bosses I barely did 200k-250k dmg with a full team, now I do up to 500k on 80 level boss. Bosses just die fast so thats why it looks like there is less of them.

I don't know if that's all... looking at the boss history this morning I see none at all since midnight (it's 7AM now). Normally EU morning is prime time for me and during the last event I could count on at least 20 bosses in the two hours before I head to work. So many that I would usually miss most of them. But now, not a single one... it's pretty strange.

Largepotato
03-22-2017, 12:24 AM
So guys any success with full clear on 4rd map ? My teams always finish up the map before they gib the second boss node.
Recommendations for setting/starting positions and such ?

All my teams are about the same speed.

All I changed was swapping the starting positions of teams 1 & 2 with teams 4 & Helper.

AgentFakku
03-22-2017, 01:26 AM
yeah, the raid boss enemies are much weaker

but yeah, there ain't much activity - maybe folks are manyu farming today>

sniddy
03-22-2017, 03:25 AM
I personally have stopped using the daily manyu mission not enought 100's

I find it better to run 12-3 hoping for ampies and bonus missions

Drip
03-22-2017, 03:54 AM
I personally have stopped using the daily manyu mission not enought 100's

I find it better to run 12-3 hoping for ampies and bonus missions
I'm speed leveling a debuff-squad (Setaria, Dahlia, Pitahaya, Southern Crotch, Cherry Sage), several of which I have to level all the way from 1 unevolved, so I take every manyu I can get. Results at 75.5k Team Power and Pitahaya still not evolved are already very promising though. And Setaria is in the squad because there aren't any magic debuff girls, so I figured dodge is the next best thing. And cats rule, ofcourse.

Myrdin
03-22-2017, 04:09 AM
Damn stupid keyboard swapping. I meant 3rd map sorry for the confusion.
4rd... da heck is dat Windows ya punk haaa ?! ><

Sasara Kusugawa
03-22-2017, 05:41 AM
Well, it's right that they gave advice on the Ultimate stage, coz more people have trouble full clearing it compared to Advanced.

Ok, so to perfect the Advanced stage, you would want to switch the positions of your squads. Squads 1, 2 & Helper at the left spawn while Squads 3 & 4 at the right one. Your 2nd squad should be faster than the other squads because it has to take a longer route (also taking in the fact it might go that zigzag thingy) to get to that lower Boss node. Meanwhile, 3rd and 4th squads should be slightly slower so that they won't reach the finish line before your 2nd squad hits the Boss node.

Shillrunner
03-22-2017, 08:07 AM
New raid boss music apparently?

Thanks for reminding me that it's Manyu Day today. :)

Sasara Kusugawa
03-22-2017, 11:02 AM
New raid boss music apparently?

Thanks for reminding me that it's Manyu Day today. :)

Yeah, it's more rock-based.

Also, when you're choosing missions under the Special tab, there should be a banner on the right showing the Daily Missions. It's hard to miss.

z16
03-22-2017, 03:41 PM

Maybe that was the case this morning, but it's much better now for me. Even though this morning one of my raid bosses was up for nearly an hour before it was defeated, instead of the usual 2~3 minutes... anyway, seems things are back to normal now and I'm on track to completing the first stage in a few days.

Eversor86
03-22-2017, 04:52 PM
I wonder if we will get another perma reissue alongside next "normal" reissue. Getting Edelweiss will give me 4th squad speed enhancing girl. Or will let me push my speed squad (for sake of repeatable event bonus stages) from 958 to 972 (she adds only 50, while at the same time is kinda the slowest of the "fast" girls so she loses me 36 average speed after replacing one of ~700 girls).

smr
03-22-2017, 05:21 PM

we need an option to use half a raid point now.

Eversor86
03-22-2017, 09:59 PM
Welp, maybe in a year I will do that dmg with full team hehe.

Thou its easier for people like you to just remove girls from squads than for FKG devs to implement half RP for actually reduced dmg lol.

Unregistered
03-22-2017, 10:08 PM
A crazy solution would be to double the raid points available and powercreep the bosses. But no one would do that.

Unregister
03-23-2017, 09:16 AM
Switching to a loading screen for every little thing is a terrible change.

paraphin
03-23-2017, 09:27 AM
thats the new feature :D

maotd
03-23-2017, 10:58 AM
This new loading screen is a shame. Actually the stuff is already loaded since you're still on that screen. So, if you miss click you can do things like gather during that screen and fuck some precious stamina when your stamina bar is full. Thanks new feature.

Shillrunner
03-23-2017, 11:30 AM
Switching to a loading screen for every little thing is a terrible change.

Agreed. VERY annoying. Clicking on the present icon: "Loading background". Clicking on "Collect Items": "Loading Background"... ¬¬

#BlameNameless

Aidoru
03-23-2017, 11:30 AM
Doesn't seem like these new load screens update/refresh the raid boss list either, so back to spamming equip on an and off.

sniddy
03-23-2017, 11:45 AM
So what's new?

Shillrunner
03-23-2017, 11:55 AM
So what's new?

a loading screen background everytime you click on something.

sniddy
03-23-2017, 12:02 PM
But really have they just basically just messed something up and added nothing?

Shillrunner
03-23-2017, 12:09 PM
But really have they just basically just messed something up and added nothing?

Not really seeing a thing. Some people say that their game loads faster on Discord...

Apart from the fact that FKG now looks like this:

maotd
03-23-2017, 12:10 PM
They also added the édn phase of the reissued event. And a new blue background arround the game. Nothing more I think. Oh and no more moving text/tips just behind the game.

AgentFakku
03-23-2017, 01:33 PM
I feel like the game is now slower b/c of dis stuf

maotd
03-23-2017, 01:41 PM
For me it seems it's a bit faster. Or at least it's more fluid on menus and battles. But all these screen changes and HUD appearing/desappearing make me sick. It's just a chaotic mess. Lagging menus were better...

AgentFakku
03-24-2017, 01:33 PM
ur right, the menu doing weird flashing was a genjutsu

- - - Updated - - -

doing Canna's reissue event right now

maotd
03-25-2017, 02:16 AM
And I'm done with 1st phase of this event with 250 boss summon things left. Nice. 3 more days before phase 2 to gather more and more event currency and I will be ready for the next part of the shop.
Afterall, 2 raid bosses event in a row it's not a bad thing.

AgentFakku
03-25-2017, 07:04 PM
haven't stored up a lot of stuf on my end

lot of raid bosses when I click on 'em and I get a menu sayin' dis insect been squashed LOL

been using my boss summons sometimes b/c the new skin makes changing weapons to spawn more raid bosses on top of them being weak tough

kringley
03-28-2017, 07:58 AM
4M hp on a level 90 the giant. I'll go back to where I was for phase 2 of Sandersonia: all event raid bosses get smacked with my good team, and all I spawn get shared to the public. I'm not sure I have enough allies to, not have them escape

MachThreeSlug
03-28-2017, 08:14 AM
If one of your squads takes too long to kill a raid boss it it stop their attack and move on to the next squad in line.

The more you know!

paraphin
03-28-2017, 08:21 AM
lol. so many raid bosses and no RPs D:

fghk0
03-28-2017, 08:31 AM
I am more lucky than you, still have the opportunity to digest. ;)

kringley
03-28-2017, 08:56 AM
If one of your squads takes too long to kill a raid boss it it stop their attack and move on to the next squad in line.

The more you know!

Huh. So I guess there's a limit on how effective attack down can be? Maybe swap in a raid boss attack up girl and see if that gets you further? I can't really test it out myself.

MachThreeSlug
03-28-2017, 09:16 AM
Huh. So I guess there's a limit on how effective attack down can be? Maybe swap in a raid boss attack up girl and see if that gets you further? I can't really test it out myself.

I guess that I should add that the raid boss was the level 80 version from the 20 tag summon and it ko'ed 3 of the units in the squad. I was still getting about 2.5 mill damage from that squad so the main problem is that the other members were still a bit squishy. Once I finish adding some attack amphies to my units and upgrade their equipment I should be able to deal more damage.

Still, it is interesting that there's a turn limit programmed into the raid boss fights. Once most certainly needs to build a good balance between offence and defence on their squads if they want to do some serious damage to the super bosses.

Unregistered
03-28-2017, 09:25 AM

No. It's much more likely the turn limit was reached. 100 turns/squad if I'm not mistaken.

There was a bug wherein the boss from one event (Gentian) didn't attack at all that a single unleveled 2* could survive for many turns!

The turn cap is not exclusive to raid boss fights. It's also enforced on maps, including but not limited to those with loops (like the coin daily).

kringley
03-28-2017, 09:57 AM
No. It's much more likely the turn limit was reached. 100 turns/squad if I'm not mistaken.

There was a bug wherein the boss from one event (Gentian) didn't attack at all that a single unleveled 2* could survive for many turns!

The turn cap is not exclusive to raid boss fights. It's also enforced on maps, including but not limited to those with loops (like the coin daily).

Yes, I understood he reached a turn limit. My thought was just that if you hit that limit you've got more defense than is strictly needed, and maybe swapping in an offensive ability would be useful. However it's still 10x more damage than my good team does which is impressive, and if 3 units were down when the turn timer ran out it's probably not complete defense overkill.

Maladaptive
03-28-2017, 10:36 AM
In terms of ability/stats, are the current priority Gacha girls decent? I am wondering whether to use my 50 FG draw now or wait till the new girls come up on 4 April?

E.g., everyone seemed to be wanting to get Maple a few weeks ago, but I am not seeing any chat re Madonna, Tree Peony and Herbaceous Peony?

fghk0
03-28-2017, 11:05 AM
In terms of ability/stats, are the current priority Gacha girls decent? I am wondering whether to use my 50 FG draw now or wait till the new girls come up on 4 April?

E.g., everyone seemed to be wanting to get Maple a few weeks ago, but I am not seeing any chat re Madonna, Tree Peony and Herbaceous Peony?

Maybe April 4 will give you a surprise. I will wait :)

maotd
03-28-2017, 11:08 AM
Next event have Poppy and Acacia in the gacha. For me, it's far far far better than this gacha.

Bloodsport Bloom
03-28-2017, 11:13 AM
Anyone have any tips for getting 3*s on the new Ultimate event map?

At 220k power I'm feeling like this could be the first event I full clear, but I'm hesitant to go at it. These event mobs hit like bulldozers even just on Advanced.

Sasara Kusugawa
03-28-2017, 11:38 AM
Yeah, it's almost a year since FKG was released on Nutaku. This is where the step-up in difficulty becomes much more noticeable. Even in Phase 1 already you can notice the pests hitting real hard, and there's 3 of them in a group.

Shillrunner
03-28-2017, 11:53 AM
This new raid boss reminds me of Trump (same hair & named "The Giant")...

maotd
03-28-2017, 12:18 PM
It depend of your teams and the girls you have but I think 220k is just not enough to 3 medals the last stage. There is two bosses in a row and they hit hard like... HARD. Even my best team full of lvl70 >110k power can die if I'm really unlucky with skill activation.
But nothing forbbid you to try it at least once. Maybe you will be very lucky.

Bloodsport Bloom
03-28-2017, 12:56 PM
Thanks for the heads up Maotd, that's a lot rougher than I was expecting after reading a few of the event threads.
Might sit this one out and use those 80 Stamina on a SG now that I've been warned.

Do those bosses happen to be weak to the Slice affinity? I have a 4 gear slot Alpinia that just got evolved and is back down to her 20s, but she could solo the 12-5 bosses with some event gear I had thanks to the Wasp's slice weakness and the bonus health she'd leech. If these bosses are both weak to Slice I might take a crack at it on the last day after some farming.

maotd
03-28-2017, 01:25 PM
Well, if it can help, the map looks like that:
There is three bosses at the end and you must fight 2 in a row anyway. The three main spider bosses are weak against Slice. The main true boss is in the middle, just before the Note panel.
Maybe if you buy all the lvl100 red manyu in the shop and waitfor the next blue-red manyu map for level up your Alpinia you will be able to finish this.

Anyway, if it can help you in term of setup I use the default positions with team speed like that:
1: 525
2: 480
3: 539
4: 670
helper: I'm not sure for really fast/slow teams but it seems it's not important.

The 4th team will face the boss on the right and the main boss. Helper will fight the one at the botom.
If you have an ally enough strong (like with full high level 6* team), you can certainly do it by putting all your best units in the Alpinia's team for the boss fight (note that you will certainly fight some random pest on the way).
In the three other teams, use units enough strong to kill the pests.
So, good luck if you want to try it ;)

Bloodsport Bloom
03-28-2017, 01:42 PM
That actually helps a lot, thanks Maotd! As far as helpers go, MysticDawn was who I was planning on taking, as he's both the only forumer I've got as an ally at the moment and my strongest ally, so I'm not too worried about the ally aspect. His team is great and shout out to him for helping me grind 12-5 so easily.

I appreciate all the tips, you've given me a hope to complete this event. :)

maotd
03-28-2017, 01:47 PM
It was a pleasure. May the RNG be on your side.

smr
03-28-2017, 09:10 PM
Kerria can hold her own fairly well against a level 80 Giant which is pretty impressive, level 90 is out of the question though

Unregistered
03-28-2017, 10:51 PM
wow, i got 18 raid boss requests at the start of the new day, and i had no more points to spend. and most of them were phase 2 summoned bosses. so many of them are escaping because not enough people can participate. also, sometimes the summoner isn't participating, either.

Bloodsport Bloom
03-28-2017, 11:13 PM
I'm seeing a lot of escaping bosses myself. So many of my allies aren't even attacking their own Giants, it's already become a guessing game over which of my allies are just summoning and throwing out requests and which ones are actually trying to complete raids.

Guess it's to be expected with the raid boss being so new. Everyone's using their summoning items all at once to get the rewards ASAP.

Unregistered
03-29-2017, 12:40 AM
I'm seeing a lot of escaping bosses myself. So many of my allies aren't even attacking their own Giants, it's already become a guessing game over which of my allies are just summoning and throwing out requests and which ones are actually trying to complete raids.

Guess it's to be expected with the raid boss being so new. Everyone's using their summoning items all at once to get the rewards ASAP.

If there's a summoned boss, I go in the participants list to see if the summoner actually spent a raid point. And if there's already like 6-8 participants, which is usually the average number I see, and the boss still has too much HP, I assume it will escape and I will ignore it.

If it's a mission boss, they're usually pretty easy so sometimes don't check the list and and just go ahead and join.

Myrdin
03-29-2017, 04:51 AM
The Giant is rather tough. I aint poking this guys, rather I use my main team to go after him. With bosses like these there is no <love taps>, nuke it with all you've got.

sniddy
03-29-2017, 05:56 AM
Indeed I have a team now to do like 200k to things like Grown Up Queen Wasps

But the trump bug, you may as well unleash hell and I do pick my targets carefully, looking for ones the owners started on or that have traction going not <60 mins and still at 50%+

Bloodsport Bloom
03-29-2017, 07:08 AM
Myrdin: That's actually reassuring to hear. I've just decided to start nuking giants that I summon and then send out requests.

I need to find a list of forumers like HungryHunter who are like me in that they don't particularly care if their RB's go down in 5-10 minutes/get nuked but still understand SB etiquette. A whole ally list of people who freely nuke seems like a dream to me to kill these Trumpzillas.

skasio
03-29-2017, 08:10 AM
Maxed girl - check. Full set of jewelery - check. Now to get as much extras as possible. Not sure if I should go for ampies or manyus first. I have over 20 golds to level, evolve and then level again after all.

Zandel
03-29-2017, 08:17 AM
I am in this boat as well. For boss event I pref to see my bosses killed in one run of a mission so I can spawn another after that mission is done. But seeing SB being nuked makes me cry.

Unregistered
03-29-2017, 08:55 AM
Nuke your own SBs. Then you won't need to worry about allies nuking it.

AgentFakku
03-29-2017, 01:38 PM
I put more priority on my allies' raid bosses and will actually use more than 1 raid point.

I will still try to bomb other folks' but i will only use 1 raid point

I don't even check the participants lol - too busy playing other nutaku games

maotd
03-29-2017, 02:40 PM
I only aim for almost dead bosses or lvl 80 ones and try to deal as much damage as I can. Or also bosses that recieve a lot of damage in a short time/with a few people on it.
It sound a bit greedy but actually it's the best way I found to get currency and help other peoples to get them too. Trying to nuke bosses with all their life and less than an hour left is just a waste of raid point.
Obviously, allies bosses are my priority if they fit thoses conditions. I will also nuke almost escaped allies Queen Bee when I'm sure I can kill it (but with my whole team it's really easy).

AgentFakku
03-29-2017, 03:28 PM
Good point, I guess I should just aim for half health and less bosses then

smr
03-29-2017, 10:17 PM
I show no mercy to all raid bosses, seed bearers are obsolete content and should be obliterated upon sight

AgentFakku
03-29-2017, 11:49 PM
ah fuckbiscuits, didn't know we had maintenance

did the footer say something

prolly I didn't pay attention LOL

damn... oh well I git her done!

Bloodsport Bloom
03-29-2017, 11:53 PM
I show no mercy to all raid bosses, seed bearers are obsolete content and should be obliterated upon sight

Be my friend because I honestly don't give a shit if my SB's get nuked if they've been up for more than 10 minutes and I tend to nuke them myself after 30 minutes.

That's long enough for me, my alt and my allies that are online/logged in during the time I found it to have gotten a hit on that thang.

Shillrunner
03-30-2017, 07:22 AM
Bit of topic, but does anyone have a picture from our special Raid boss?

kringley
03-30-2017, 11:15 AM
I rebuilt a team just for these raids. Basically combining cyrtanthus with all strongest others, favoring single target skills. I seem to be pulling maybe 20% higher average damage. Hopefully it helps.

AgentFakku
03-31-2017, 07:48 PM
guess the maintenance actually help make things go faster

been doing raid bosses non stop when I get a chance to be at home

haven't clear the shop. barely got all the bling bling for my gurl

Shillrunner
04-01-2017, 04:53 AM
I think they should've sized the font or use a different one with the Trumped Up Raid Boss. It says "True Form - Flash In The", In The what? :confused:

Bloodsport Bloom
04-02-2017, 01:25 PM
Maybe you will be very lucky.

And on this day, luck was kind. Cleared up both the ultimate stages, thanks to Moatd's advice saving me a trial run and MysticDawn and Black Bunny's helper squads. Many thanks to all three (Dunno if BB is a forumer) for helping me complete my first full event. :D

fghk0
04-02-2017, 06:47 PM
Complete the required buns.

The rest of the time, I can effectively help my allies. :)

Drip
04-03-2017, 03:39 AM
Complete the required buns.

The rest of the time, I can effectively help my allies. :)

Uhmm, is that extra or do you still have to exchange them at the shop?

fghk0
04-03-2017, 04:05 AM
Uhmm, is that extra or do you still have to exchange them at the shop?

I have to exchange in the store, so those are not extra. :D

kringley
04-03-2017, 07:44 AM
Yeah I've spent all my priority buns and still have almost 2k extra right now, so mostly helping allies also with bosses. There's a few HP ampies left to spend on and all the gifts but the gifts are just piled up anyways.

AgentFakku
04-03-2017, 11:41 AM
was busy dis weekend w/ work

boss decides to do a charity event for the pizza shop lol (well, an elementary school wanted some dough and we cut them some $)

missed 2 days - oh well, I probably get all the manyus but not the ampy

Myrdin
04-04-2017, 06:46 AM
Wish we had those freaking 6 Raid points. Not everyone has time to check back on the game every single hour.
Still / managed to clear most of the rewards, whats left was some HP/Def ampys, but thats not earth shattering.

damdamon
04-04-2017, 07:05 AM
OMG! It's maintenance time! I still have to get Adonis level skill to 5! And I need two more challenge notes! Why why maintenance time when an event is ending! By the time it goes back event is over!

Largepotato
04-04-2017, 08:22 AM
Never go by the displayed event end time in campaign, its always a few hours after the real end of the event. This is a legacy from when they messed up the end times and had the dungeons close too early.

Maintenance for the next event always starts at 11 or 12 UTC.