PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Alstroemeria thread.

Eab1990
03-21-2017, 09:47 PM
AKA roll-call for people who've been here since day one and logged in every day.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/293969247380570112/unknown.png

I wasn't in the Canadian beta, so I'm technically a week behind them, but I know those day one people should be getting their Alstroemeria now, assuming they've logged in every day since then.

A Time to Screw
03-21-2017, 09:49 PM
First

https://s6.postimg.org/w73uudz41/first2.png

https://s6.postimg.org/d4p2l7dhd/first3.png

Myrdin
03-22-2017, 04:03 AM
Nice !
was here since day one (or possibly 2) but did not yet get her. Might be tomorrow since this is Canadian time based.

Eab1990
03-22-2017, 07:36 AM
It's a new unit entirely.

Alstroemeria isn't the only alternate unit (we already have the bridal forms of Oncidium/Cactus/Camellia). None of those replace the originals, assuming you even have them.

Sasara Kusugawa
03-22-2017, 08:23 AM
I was thinking this is gonna be a troll post, even with that picture up there. So, it's real that we will get her then? Btw, can someone explain why her skill name is "Ultimate Curry Strike"? Doesn't sound very convincing, does it?

Eab1990
03-22-2017, 09:05 AM
Japanese skill name is 究極カレーストライク, so no, it's not a mistranslation.

maotd
03-22-2017, 10:04 AM
76 left for me sinceI didn't start day one. I just can't wait for my absolute 6* waifu.

Eversor86
03-22-2017, 04:42 PM
I am at like day around 100 so its freaking far away for me to get her, but can someone say why she seems to be so weak? 20% trigger only, double dmg to all enemies which isn't that much more than 5* (1.5 to 1.7 those I have). The ability is normal too, have few 5* with that. Maybe her evolved ability is somehow awesome, or maybe base stats or something that I can't judge on my own yet make her worth?

Cause as I see her on the picture, she is meh at best, no over-knee socks/pantyhose, bigger than what I prefer titties - so only 6th star and long hair is what make her interesting to me - aka kinda weak reward for a freaking one year of playing.

Eab1990
03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Her rainbow status is more to celebrate the fact that she's the most popular 3*. A free rainbow obviously won't compete with an actual rainbow. She's more akin to a gold (and slightly weaker than Helenium).

Even then though, she's in the upper tier of golds as far as TP. She's just below the Cosmos cousins and Star Lily, but above Evening Primrose and Edelweiss.

Also, assuming we get the other rewards, this is a rainbow you can actually max skills/equips without blooms. I'm pretty sure you get copies of her that upgrade her 100% or something. I think there's one such reward for hitting level 150, but I'm not sure of the other two equip slots. Maybe level 100 too?

Myrdin
03-22-2017, 11:03 PM
So I do wonder - why does your screen show you the number of days left for the reward ? All I get is the usual "log card XY" but nothing like exact number of days or anything. Is there some new option in the menu you have to switch on or something ?

Unregistered
03-22-2017, 11:12 PM
So I do wonder - why does your screen show you the number of days left for the reward ? All I get is the usual "log card XY" but nothing like exact number of days or anything. Is there some new option in the menu you have to switch on or something ?

That appears when the next reward is a week or less away.

nazrin992
03-23-2017, 10:07 AM
Nice that 6* Alstromeria is free and finally here.

Too bad she is 5* stat but hey, waifu powered up.

Unregistered
03-25-2017, 09:38 PM
According to the wikia, she has her own skill & dress blooms. Do we get those automatically aswell?

I didn't get anything before my 100 day reward in February.

The blooms are from a player level main quest, separate from "A Seasoned Leader." I don't think we can get them yet.

The bonus login stuff was added February 23rd. The lack of notice may have been from the reward being a backlog or new feature bugginess.

Myrdin
03-26-2017, 07:49 AM
6 More days for me appaerently.
If I calculate the difference - Though I joined the game from day 1 after launch - That was the Global "non Canada beta testing" one.
As such thats why I still didnt get her while some other people did. At least thats the conclusion I came to.

Zandel
03-28-2017, 03:38 PM
6 More days for me appaerently.
If I calculate the difference - Though I joined the game from day 1 after launch - That was the Global "non Canada beta testing" one.
As such thats why I still didnt get her while some other people did. At least thats the conclusion I came to.

I have 8 more days as of today and I started at day 1 as well, however I do know I missed a few of the daily logins when I didn't play for a day here and there so that seems right to me.

Eab1990
03-28-2017, 10:09 PM
Whee~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s7tSqnhypU

Bloodsport Bloom
03-28-2017, 11:48 PM
Congrats, Eab! May your new Waifu bring you endless victories.

Unregistered
03-29-2017, 12:07 AM
Can i know the stats of a Max level evolution + affect rainbow alstroemeria?

Zenithale
03-29-2017, 06:58 AM
I got her today, and gave her all my Ampies left.

Eab1990
03-29-2017, 08:07 AM
I'd ask why you had 91 ampies sitting around, but then again, I'm guilty of hoarding twice that amount in manyus at any given time.

Can i know the stats of a Max level evolution + affect rainbow alstroemeria?

13600/5550/1900

Zenithale
03-29-2017, 09:01 AM
I'd ask why you had 91 ampies sitting around
I was just waiting for her.

13600/5550/1900
Basic Stats and Abilities, in fact she's more like a 5* with a higher Evolving cost (5 Level 100 Bloom Dragons)... But at least she's cute.

Darsel
03-31-2017, 01:56 PM
Logged on today to a pleasant surprise; didn't even realize this was a thing.

I'm going to have to test the activation rate difference in practice between her and Cymbidium, but she looks like a solid replacement otherwise(will really help to speed up that team as well 340->645). I confess I've really grown accustom to being able to alpha-strike with all my skills on the first turn.

kringley
03-31-2017, 02:43 PM
Logged on today to a pleasant surprise; didn't even realize this was a thing.

I'm going to have to test the activation rate difference in practice between her and Cymbidium, but she looks like a solid replacement otherwise(will really help to speed up that team as well 340->645). I confess I've really grown accustom to being able to alpha-strike with all my skills on the first turn.

I just actually switched Cymbidium in to replace Cyrtanthus which is the same 1.2 skill activation rate and the difference is enormous. Much better chance to proc 3 or so skills first round which wipes most nodes. That's my fast team though so they could afford a little slowdown.

Darsel
03-31-2017, 03:49 PM
Yeah, I additionally run Cyrtanthus, and her doom-laser, in the fifth slot of that team as their 'executioner' to finish off any bigger targets that might survive the aoe-fest of the other girls. (It took me an embarrassingly long time to realize that party order does actually matter - always put your biggest aoes in the front of the party. This sweeps the little guys first so you don't waste your heavier hitting single target specials on them.)

I was under the impression that activation rate multipliers can stack, so I wouldn't mind clarification on that. Half the reason I picked up Nerune a while back was because her bloomed form also boosts skill activation rate(the other half being the excellent aoe special she has, combined with her useful map utility). It's also the reason I plan to eventually replace Cyrtanthus with Mei after her bloomed form becomes available.

Drip
04-02-2017, 02:54 AM
Yeah, I additionally run Cyrtanthus, and her doom-laser, in the fifth slot of that team as their 'executioner' to finish off any bigger targets that might survive the aoe-fest of the other girls. (It took me an embarrassingly long time to realize that party order does actually matter - always put your biggest aoes in the front of the party. This sweeps the little guys first so you don't waste your heavier hitting single target specials on them.)

I was under the impression that activation rate multipliers can stack, so I wouldn't mind clarification on that. Half the reason I picked up Nerune a while back was because her bloomed form also boosts skill activation rate(the other half being the excellent aoe special she has, combined with her useful map utility). It's also the reason I plan to eventually replace Cyrtanthus with Mei after her bloomed form becomes available.
The general 1.2 skill increase multipliers stack additivly, so, 3 of these girls give a total multiplier of 1.6.

However, that one from Cymbidium multiplies with those buffs, so, if you have a girl with an activation rate of 30% in a squad with cymbidium and 3 girls giving the regular 1.2 multiplier each, you'll get: 30% * 2 (from Cymbidium) * 1.6 = 96%, meaning that girl will almost always do a special attack on the first turn.
And since I'm a dirty bastard, I used 4 skillblooms on Fritillaria, meaning she now has 34% * 2 * 1.6 = 108.8% chance to trigger her special attack on the first turn. Yes, completely guaranteed always. :D

And now, with Rainbowstroemeria added to the collection, I'm contemplating whether I should prepare another triggersquad, for use in the whaleship or something.