PDA

View Full Version : SR and SSR Kamihime tier List

Unregistered
03-22-2017, 11:36 PM
Is there a tier list or a few kamihime that you should aim for when you roll (from upcoming events) or reroll? I have only a list for dark from 4chan <br />
<br />
<br />
Here's a quick summary: <br />
<br />
SSR Amon - The...

sanahtlig
03-23-2017, 12:23 AM
Lists like this aren't generally very helpful because you can't choose your kamihime from Gatcha (unless you're using exploits). They just cause people to wish for things they don't have and waste money or time trying to satisfy perfectionist impulses.

Renari
03-23-2017, 01:07 AM
Lists like this aren't generally very helpful because you can't choose your kamihime from Gatcha (unless you're using exploits). They just cause people to wish for things they don't have and waste money or time trying to satisfy perfectionist impulses.

That's not necessarily true, people that hoard Jewels can save them to attempt to get someone on this list. Granted that's only useful for future Kamihime, unless they do rate ups on older ones at some point.

felix
03-23-2017, 01:15 AM
That's not necessarily true, people that hoard Jewels can save them to attempt to get someone on this list. Granted that's only useful for future Kamihime, unless they do rate ups on older ones at some point.

you cant attempt to get someone when who you get is wholly decided by chance. You can attempt to get ssr and HOPE to get what you want, or spend thousands of $$ on it, and that brings us back to sanahtlig's point...

Renari
03-23-2017, 01:18 AM
you cant attempt to get someone when who you get is wholly decided by chance. You can attempt to get ssr and HOPE to get what you want, or spend thousands of $$ on it, and that brings us back to sanahtlig's point...

Yes but my point was that while everything is in fact random, it's not out of your control to have an influence on it that is in your favor.

ham
03-23-2017, 02:39 AM
Highest chance to get what you want is to hoard Jewel, wait for the SSR Kamihime rate up, and pray to RNGJesus.

Gisborn
03-23-2017, 02:53 AM
Highest chance to get what you want is to hoard Jewel, wait for the SSR Kamihime rate up, and pray to RNGJesus.

lol sometimes RNGesus is a bitch.... 9k jewels down the drain~

naenae
03-23-2017, 04:13 PM

harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/2960-kamipro-rerolling-guide-42.html

I disagree, check my images. RNGesus does sometimes provide EXACTLY what you want in a team. Amaterasu/Ares/Acala/Agni/(Andromeda in future) I like to think of it as the A+ team

Aidoru
03-23-2017, 05:53 PM
Not everyone rerolls alt accounts. I wouldn't be surprised if you spent more jewels rerolling than a player would in a year playing this game.

AgentFakku
03-24-2017, 02:19 PM
Osiris sounds nice

only have 3 healers: Nike, Brynhildr, and dat one wind gurl

dreadpin
06-05-2017, 07:42 PM
so which of em is a must have or aka god tier like Sol/Amaterasu?

Wanderer
06-05-2017, 08:02 PM
so which of em is a must have or aka god tier like Sol/Amaterasu?

Amon and dark Amat

dreadpin
06-05-2017, 09:27 PM
Amon and dark Amat

i already have Dark Amon, so any idea when Dark Amat will release? like during which event? Hades worth a shot?

Wanderer
06-06-2017, 10:19 AM
i already have Dark Amon, so any idea when Dark Amat will release? like during which event? Hades worth a shot?
I'd expect Dart Amat to be available during January, same as DMM version, since limited himes are generally associated with some specific time of year.

Hades definitely worth it, most powerful dark hime other than those god-tier imo; although my favorite, and also DMM players' favorite, is Osiris.

HoroBoro
06-07-2017, 07:03 PM
Hades can be gotten with a miracle ticket, where as Dark Amat can't. Utility-wise, they both take a role that can't be replaced. I guess it comes down to whether you're willing to wait for half a year...

VortexMagus
06-10-2017, 05:39 PM

These lists are only useful for newbies and serial rerollers. They're not very useful for anybody who's already invested into one account.

@OP - I wrote up a brief set of opinions here on SSR characters: http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3245-vortexs-brief-opinion-guide-ssr-kamihime-game.html

In the past month or two there've been a bunch more SSRs released, though.

Naruhodo
06-10-2017, 06:21 PM
These lists are only useful for newbies and serial rerollers. They're not very useful for anybody who's already invested into one account.

@OP - I wrote up a brief set of opinions here on SSR characters: http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3245-vortexs-brief-opinion-guide-ssr-kamihime-game.html

In the past month or two there've been a bunch more SSRs released, though.

Oh you forgot to mention satan's enemy skill gauge reduction in your list, though it's not 100% accuracy but it's very reliable VS bosses with nasty AOE damage and give more chance to accumulate burst gauge before rage mode.