PDA

View Full Version : [Event 04] Advent Battle vs Typhon

Aidoru
03-23-2017, 09:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8znA8Vw.jpg

Should be pretty much the same as the past events. Not sure if we'll have to wait for Ultimate like we did with Garuda or if we'll have it from the start. If we do get it from the start, that would be great.

As a eidolon, she has slightly more atk and hp than Garuda and provides an attack buff when used. Fire element eidolon damage and burst damage passives for main slot if using.

And after this event should be our first raid.

felix
03-23-2017, 09:24 PM
4 days between events... well at least we have sunday free for all dem lvl up dailies XD

sanahtlig
03-23-2017, 09:37 PM
From here on many of the eidolons' passives boost character damage and not elemental damage, making them inferior as primary eidolons. The temporary attack boost will be nice for buffing Bursts for all elements, however. Everyone will essentially have their own Fenrir buff.

Unregistered
03-23-2017, 10:09 PM
Jeez, the burst damage buff half of the passive is a huge share of the power budget. Consider that the character buff half only scales from 20% to 30%.

felix
03-23-2017, 10:43 PM
Arthur+Michael+Ramiel=Burst every turn XD add burst dmg from the summon...

- - - Updated - - -

been doin ult Garuda w/o any ssr hime on 23-25k total strength just fine. does any1 know if Typhon stronger? what total str do i need to not get crushed on ult?

ham
03-23-2017, 11:03 PM
Best event SR Fire Sword btw for those who care. Currently there's no Event SSR Fire Sword nor ATK Event SSR Axe in JP, so if you main Arthur, you'll want max this SR Fire Sword out.

CBW
03-24-2017, 12:28 AM
Took my water team out for a spin: Belphegor, Nike, Undine, Rusalka. I probably want a soul I haven't levelled. This isn't the best attacking crew.

I have no idea what this stuff does.

1) Drowned
2) Dizzy
3) Reflect (assuming this sends that 1k attack back... ew)

Figured it out. Just fancy names for DOT and charm.

VortexMagus
03-24-2017, 01:56 AM
Is typhon mono-element fire only?

sanahtlig
03-24-2017, 07:19 AM
been doin ult Garuda w/o any ssr hime on 23-25k total strength just fine. does any1 know if Typhon stronger? what total str do i need to not get crushed on ult?
If you never lost against Garuda you should be fine. The wiki recommends 32k vs. 30k attack strength, but it overestimated Garuda so...

Skulkraken
03-24-2017, 08:10 AM
Perhaps the numbers listed are based on the assumption that players wouldn't bother with proper team composition and just try to brute force their way through events?

CBW
03-24-2017, 08:59 AM
Perhaps the numbers listed are based on the assumption that players wouldn't bother with proper team composition and just try to brute force their way through events?
There's about a 20% damage reduction vs the weak element attacks. If there is also a 20% boost to strong element damage, then 25K element specific is the same as an all-comer 30K.

Unregistered
03-24-2017, 10:06 AM
Elemental weakness/advantage on its own is you take about -25% damage if you're resistant and about +45% damage if you're weak.
Interesting thing is that if you look at the provisional damage formula, weak point correction is lumped together additively with the other element related bonuses. Things like Apocalypse/Phoenix/Garuda's bonuses to specific elements, Ignited Dragoon's summon effect of +fire attack/+wind resist, Agni's +fire attack buff. So the more you can stack up +element attack stuff, the less relatively impactful elemental advantage becomes for you as an attacker.
On the other hand, if you stack up +character of X element stuff (which stacks additively with assault instead) instead of +element, elemental advantage retains the same relative impact.
On the defensive side of things though, since specific +resists aren't as easily stacked up, avoiding weakness is still the name of the game since eating an extra ~45% damage for free is never fun.

sanahtlig
03-24-2017, 11:11 AM
On the other hand, if you stack up +character of X element stuff (which stacks additively with assault instead) instead of +element, elemental advantage retains the same relative impact.
Any character effect is multiplied by elemental effects. Character effects include the following: active and passive bonuses from certain eidolons, assault skill, attack up status effects, and assist skill passives. Meanwhile, elemental bonuses are more difficult to come by. To maximize the product, you optimally want the sum of all character bonuses and elemental bonues to be equal. With a full weapon grid of 8-10 SRs with assault skill, you'll have a minimum of 28% character bonus at LV1, 44% at LV5, and 64% at LV10. Character bonuses from primary and friend eidolons are only optimal at low assault skill (<20%) vs. weak element, and even then you'll probably want to pair one character-boosting eidolon with one element-boosting eidolon. Character bonuses from eidolons become undesirable at 80% assault skill or higher. Subtract 40% from that if you don't have the strong element bonus.

VortexMagus
03-24-2017, 11:58 AM
Is Typhon a fire boost only? Or is it dual element like the last three (dark/fire, light/thunder etc).

Unregistered
03-24-2017, 12:15 PM
Fire only

From Typhon onward, almost every event eidolon will be single element. There will be two exceptions way off in the future, and one of those two exceptions doesn't raise attack. The other exception is part of a series that has its own gimmick.

Aidoru
03-28-2017, 12:31 AM
Looked away for a second and trash mobs killed my Mordred while still on stage 1 ultimate. Jeez.

CBW
03-28-2017, 12:43 AM
Looked away for a second and trash mobs killed my Mordred while still on stage 1 ultimate. Jeez.

Ultimate is bad and wrong. Ultimate is badwrong.

The boss will eat Mordred alive:
1) clears all debuffs in 1 move.
2) AOE that does 4k to all (even water KH).

Aidoru
03-28-2017, 12:52 AM
Yea, it hurt real bad. Used its overdrive attack and basically killed my entire party.

sanahtlig
03-28-2017, 12:56 AM
Just did Ultimate twice. This fight is definitely a step up in difficulty from Garuda.

Typhon has 3 moves to watch out for:
Special (used randomly): Clears all debuffs
Overdrive (normal): Does 1-1.5k damage to entire group, attack up on Typhon
Overdrive (rage): Does 3-3.5k damage to entire group

Cassiopeia is your best friend on this fight to clear the ATK UP buff, and also for the extra healing. Debuffs are less effective since Typhon regularly clears them. If you have DEF DWN, you might want to save it for your Burst. Otherwise, buffs and raw attack power will serve you well. The goal is to clear the boss before damage accumulates; avoid letting the boss get off an overdrive during rage at all costs. Clear ATK UP buffs immediately (including on trash), or the extra damage will overwhelm you. DEF UP buffs are helpful to mitigate the AoE damage from the normal Overdrive.

Aidoru
03-28-2017, 01:10 AM
Seems the AI isn't that smart either. Using its debuff recovery even when it has no debuffs on. <br />
<br />
Tried again with my Arthur/Light team, went better and managed to clear before Overdrive fully...

sanahtlig
03-28-2017, 01:13 AM
As long as you have Chaos Magic equipped as an extra skill, you'll be ready for any contingencies. Using Cassiopeia herself is not mandatory.

Aidoru
03-28-2017, 01:22 AM
As long as you have Chaos Magic equipped as an extra skill, you'll be ready for any contingencies. Using Cassiopeia herself is not mandatory.

Yea, it's just this one's a lot more difficult than Garuda which I did with no healers, relying on the occasional potion or 2 that drop, which wasn't always for sure. I don't feel I can exactly do that in this fight since the risk feels a lot greater.

VortexMagus
03-28-2017, 01:32 AM
Important to note that Mordred is less effective against this boss due to the random debuff clears. I had two runs of ultimate, one that was dead easy cause he never cleared any of my debuffs until the turn before they came off CD, and one that was incredibly difficult cause he cleared them right away. I think I'll take your suggestion and swap to roland (to negate overdrive damage) with chaos magic put in.

Aidoru
03-28-2017, 01:42 AM
Tried Cassiopeia, which went fine, surprisingly, since I had no proper light eidolon friend support, though took far longer than I would prefer but I guess I may as well play it safe this event.

Gisborn
03-28-2017, 02:54 AM
used my dark team...basically crushed em without worry....

Flaris
03-28-2017, 03:10 AM
Ultimate was certainly an adventure. Some close calls and wasn't sure they'd last long enough to finish Typhon off...but it worked out. Gladly will take the 50 gems and the solid spoils from the chests.

Though for simply grinding out this event might focus more on the expert level.

bosing
03-28-2017, 03:59 AM
perun's testudo skill which reduce all allies damage taken (-25% ) is very useful here

VortexMagus
03-28-2017, 07:46 AM
perun's testudo skill which reduce all allies damage taken (-25% ) is very useful here

Yes, the second level of Perun (Roland) and the third level of Perun (Joan of Arc) all negate the big burst very well.

Lag
03-28-2017, 09:49 AM
Ultimate is bad and wrong. Ultimate is badwrong.

The boss will eat Mordred alive:
1) clears all debuffs in 1 move.
2) AOE that does 4k to all (even water KH).

Hahaha. To think I unlocked and trained Mordred JUST for this boss a few days ago.

Gisborn
03-28-2017, 09:58 AM
Hahaha. To think I unlocked and trained Mordred JUST for this boss a few days ago.

rip to u lol

CoitusYou
03-28-2017, 11:49 AM

You could bait the dispell from boss. I use Undine's aqua drowning let the boss dispell that then use belphegor's 7 deadly sins.

Aidoru
03-28-2017, 12:14 PM
I mentioned before that the AI isn't too bright. It will use its skill to remove debuffs at random, even when it doesn't have any debuffs on in the first place.

sanahtlig
03-28-2017, 12:14 PM
You could bait the dispell from boss. I use Undine's aqua drowning let the boss dispell that then use belphegor's 7 deadly sins.
You assume that Typhon uses the dispel skill intelligently to remove debuffs. I assure you that isn't the case.

karragin1
03-28-2017, 12:27 PM
Is it just me or is this event a lot harder then the other 3 its taking a lot more time for me to beat expert then before

sanahtlig
03-28-2017, 12:32 PM
Is it just me or is this event a lot harder then the other 3 its taking a lot more time for me to beat expert then before
I haven't tried Expert, but Ultimate is harder. An ATK debuffed trash mob (top in first pull) did over 3.6k damage in a single triple attack on light element. That mob alone is dangerous. The boss's rage overdrive can wipe your entire group if you don't have ATK debuffs or DEF buffs active.

A good strategy is to reserve debuffs for right before an Overdrive cast. That gives you 2 guaranteed turns of active debuffs before they can be dispelled. Even better if you can time it for right before a Burst. I managed to mitigate the Rage Overdrive to about 2.5k damage using this strategy and a triple healer party (Cassiopeia, Sol, Nike). Even after eating two Rage Overdrives in a row my party was still fine.

CBW
03-28-2017, 12:43 PM

Expert is also harder in the sens you have to pay attention. I would not try to auto-attack your way through it.

Aidoru
03-28-2017, 12:49 PM
Only thing you need to worry about in expert is making sure Typhon doesn't use its overdrive attack while raging. Aside from that, it's not too difficult, just a little time consuming. My alt account (that I use for spawning raid bosses) with a dark 20k team has no problem clearing it using Nike and Cass as healers. It's only 2 stages too and the trash mobs die real fast on expert.

karragin1
03-28-2017, 12:50 PM
i didn't even want to try ultimate when expert is giving me problems but maybe i should give it a try
my team is
roland
beelzebub
Mephistopheles
nike
brynhildr

sanahtlig
03-28-2017, 02:03 PM
i didn't even want to try ultimate when expert is giving me problems but maybe i should give it a try
my team is
roland
beelzebub
Mephistopheles
nike
brynhildr
Steer clear unless you can dispel the ATK buff.

felix
03-28-2017, 02:34 PM
havent had as much respect for Belphegor as i am right now: cutting rage meter by a third is a godsend when tryin to not get wiped with raging overdrive =_= combine it with Arthur's burst-on-demand and a good nuke and Typhoon is never raging XD

Devin
03-28-2017, 03:01 PM
Just had a fight where Typhon's first 4 attacks.... were just using the debuff clear :P Thanks for the free win.

BigBobs
03-28-2017, 07:35 PM
I've gone through 5 half-elixers just trying to get 2 fangs from the daily to LB my acala so I can start the event, lol. Why couldn't this start tomorrow?

felix
03-28-2017, 08:25 PM
I've gone through 5 half-elixers just trying to get 2 fangs from the daily to LB my acala so I can start the event, lol. Why couldn't this start tomorrow?

why bother? Another wind event is 7 events from now, you will get plenty of time to get fangs in between these 7 events... Unless you want to fight typhoon with fire team, but in that case you should worry about weapon grid more, since you will need enough atk skills to offset the increase in dmg water characters get this event: to put in perspective, my lvl 70 Sol does less dmg than lvl 50 Nike to Typhoon so yeah...

Skulkraken
03-28-2017, 11:31 PM
Holy shit, Rusalka's Fin Reflect gives her absurdly high defense. Even with defense buffs active, my other himes were eating around 2.5k damage from Typhon's Rage Overdrive. Rusalka? Around 350. O.o

Gisborn
03-29-2017, 12:18 AM
Holy shit, Rusalka's Fin Reflect gives her absurdly high defense. Even with defense buffs active, my other himes were eating around 2.5k damage from Typhon's Rage Overdrive. Rusalka? Around 350. O.o

huh have u seen it wrongly? i don't recall Fin Reflect buff defense.... if it's buff defense then the reflect get pointless?(that meh 350 reflect on Typhoon.... wut~)

jazz154
03-29-2017, 01:43 AM
Man, you guys made it sound like ultimate typhon is way harder than garuda, but for this team

It was boring... Didn't even get a chance to dispel atk buff from boss. And if for my measly 25k atk it was boring then I don't want to imagine how it was for my union leader and his 31k... It's kinda funny how "trash" mobs pose more threat than boss itself.

Anyone knows when ragnarok will come and kick our assess?

Renari
03-29-2017, 02:18 AM
Here's my typical ultimate run at 4x speed.

https://my.mixtape.moe/fqhqnr.mp4

Unregistered
03-29-2017, 03:31 AM
Man, you guys made it sound like ultimate typhon is way harder than garuda, but for this team

It was boring... Didn't even get a chance to dispel atk buff from boss. And if for my measly 25k atk it was boring then I don't want to imagine how it was for my union leader and his 31k... It's kinda funny how "trash" mobs pose more threat than boss itself.

You're running a triple healer setup and using elemental weakness why would you think that team would make it hard. Also shiva does 35k+ dmg with her 1st ability and 20k+ with her aoe you don't have a right to compare your difficulty to others not everyone has ssr to make things easier.

Gisborn
03-29-2017, 03:38 AM

used my dark team...basically crushed em without worry....

well counter elements you got upperhand~ so it surely make yours easier compare to Garuda

ham
03-29-2017, 04:36 AM
Event is hard without high ATK if no Cass or Andro. Cass/Andro basically carries this event.

jazz154
03-29-2017, 04:47 AM
well counter elements you got upperhand~ so it surely make yours easier compare to Garuda

The thing is that I did Garuda with fire team. Also isn't Dark like strong against everything except itself (for which its neutral)?
From the help tab
[Dark] is somewhat strong against [Fire], [Water], [Wind], and [Thunder], and the player's [Dark] element is strong against [Light] enemies.

https://my.mixtape.moe/kekykx.mp4

At least Shiva is showing why she is SSR.

Gisborn
03-29-2017, 07:30 AM
The thing is that I did Garuda with fire team. Also isn't Dark like strong against everything except itself (for which its neutral)?
From the help tab

https://my.mixtape.moe/kekykx.mp4

At least Shiva is showing why she is SSR.

well i nvr said i got a hard time, just saying there are ppl who doesn't have the counter elements and worse going with wind vs fire....

VortexMagus
03-29-2017, 09:23 AM
You don't even need Cass/Andro for this event. You can even run 2 healers + Roland/Joan of Arc and never die as Roland will negate damage from rage and regenerate health for you too.

Gisborn
03-29-2017, 09:30 AM
You don't even need Cass/Andro for this event. You can even run 2 healers + Roland/Joan of Arc and never die as Roland will negate damage from rage and regenerate health for you too.

i think that's a horrible idea...yeah you can't die but you "snailing" the fight....
from my experience of running 3 healers.... snailing is not fun at all....

VortexMagus
03-29-2017, 10:06 AM
i think that's a horrible idea...yeah you can't die but you "snailing" the fight....
from my experience of running 3 healers.... snailing is not fun at all....

Well, its basically identical to running 3 healers except you're mitigating damage instead of healing it.

Gisborn
03-29-2017, 11:24 AM
Well, its basically identical to running 3 healers except you're mitigating damage instead of healing it.

what i mean is with that build, u will suffer lack of damage....3 healers or 2 healers + 1 tank are just the same that no damage dealer a 2 minutes fight can drag up to 10 minutes.... and if u are spamming elixir.... it's gonna #feelsbadman

sanahtlig
03-29-2017, 12:05 PM
what i mean is with that build, u will suffer lack of damage....3 healers or 2 healers + 1 tank are just the same that no damage dealer a 2 minutes fight can drag up to 10 minutes.... and if u are spamming elixir.... it's gonna #feelsbadman
Unless you're subbing out SSR kamihime for R healers, I don't think going with more healers is going to prolong the fight that much. Attack power, assault skill, and eidolon passives are going to be far more important. The people who can clear the fight extremely quickly are likely stacking those such that healing is no longer a major consideration.

But subbing out Siegfried for Cassiopeia? I don't see that much of a difference in clear times.

Yolodesu
03-29-2017, 12:27 PM
But subbing out Siegfried for Cassiopeia? I don't see that much of a difference in clear times.

Clearly no difference at all.

With Siegfried i take a break every turn because "OMG ARTEMIS GONNA DIE! HOW MANY TURN BEFORE SOL'S HEAL? 3 TURNS?!! ARE YOU KIDDING? AND WHY THESE MOBS DIDN'T DROP ANY POTION? I DON'T WANT TO LOSE 40 AP DAMMIT!!"
And then one shot the boss on first stun.

It takes more turns to clear with Cassiopeia but it goes smoothly.

CBW
03-29-2017, 03:05 PM

Using Roland + Nike + 1 in reserve is enough. The second healer is there for mistakes. I actually only have Belobog for my second, and the constant regen is enough to finish the fight. Weird it only took one day to get back in ultimate...

I think what I missed before was how long you can stretch out a stun by not using skills/eidolons. It's really easy to recover from a mistake if you play the slow game. On Expert, I would drop a full burst on a paralyzed stun and get over 100k bonus damage.

Wish I had Shiva or any SSR on my main. I do stupid things for that damage multiplier.

AgentFakku
03-29-2017, 04:47 PM
The only water Kamihime I have is Nike lol and then my lead character

no Water Eidolon yup

CBW
03-29-2017, 05:51 PM
I have reached a fork in the min/max road. Do I buy the first limit break for the SSR weapon, or 2 grimoires to limit max Beelzubub? Getting one does not preempt the other, but it does affect the next 24 hours.

Unregistered
03-29-2017, 05:57 PM
The former

The wiki advises to put grimoires at a low priority during advent events as they should be easier to pick up during raid events.

winddevil1
03-29-2017, 06:59 PM
title, i'm kinda new, i started like 1 week ago and have no idea if grimoires are useful/worth event materials

felix
03-29-2017, 07:37 PM
they are used to get final star on SR (5x silver book) and SSR (5x golden book) himes

Unregistered
03-29-2017, 08:01 PM
they are used to get final star on SR (10x silver book) and SSR (5x golden book) himes

It's always 5, I wonder where you got that 10...

felix
03-29-2017, 08:05 PM
It's always 5, I wonder where you got that 10...

hm, you are right, idk why i thought its 10 for silver... my bad

Unregistered
03-30-2017, 04:45 AM
I like the Typhoon bgm...

- - - Updated - - -

I have reached a fork in the min/max road. Do I buy the first limit break for the SSR weapon, or 2 grimoires to limit max Beelzubub? Getting one does not preempt the other, but it does affect the next 24 hours.

Is it better to BL the weapon than typhon then ?? I must choose which one i will buy 2-3 times coz i wont be able to max both weapon AND Typhon.

Thx for ur suggestions :)

VortexMagus
03-30-2017, 08:45 AM
Yeah focus on the weapon UNLESS you have a strong fire team in which case typhon is better. Since my fire team is the weaker than every team I have available except for possibly wind, I'm just going to build up the weapon.

sanahtlig
03-30-2017, 09:37 AM
Yeah focus on the weapon UNLESS you have a strong fire team in which case typhon is better. Since my fire team is the weaker than every team I have available except for possibly wind, I'm just going to build up the weapon.
I'm focusing on the eidolon (my primary element is water). The ATK buff is useful in all encounters for increasing the damage of Bursts, and I don't have 6 fully LB'd eidolons. But if your team element is fire, sure, go for the weapons.

Gisborn
03-30-2017, 09:49 AM
I'm focusing on the eidolon (my primary element is water). The ATK buff is useful in all encounters for increasing the damage of Bursts, and I don't have 6 fully LB'd eidolons. But if your team element is fire, sure, go for the weapons.

i would think all should go for eido....
2- skills? well eido got eido effect..if that useless u still got the summon effect... so 2>1

the only up side from weapon i can think of is letting ur soul to carry it and pump up the burst dmg(if u getting all the SSR weapons from event...i even doubt will i go full same element weapons...)

Skulkraken
03-30-2017, 12:03 PM
https://youtu.be/TqO5rS69d9A

Keep your eyes on Rusalka's HP bar when Typhon's Overdrive hits, lol. :p

felix
03-30-2017, 12:12 PM
i would think all should go for eido....
2- skills? well eido got eido effect..if that useless u still got the summon effect... so 2>1

the only up side from weapon i can think of is letting ur soul to carry it and pump up the burst dmg(if u getting all the SSR weapons from event...i even doubt will i go full same element weapons...)

weapons provide more damage than eidolons, so generally it is better to BL weapons, since that will give you more dmg. That being said, keep an eye out on good eidolons. Typhoon for example provides atk buff that is very useful, which means that you would want to bring him to any and every team you have just to get that buff on demand. And unless you want him to weight you down because it has no Bl, you should invest in Typhoon imo. HOWEVER! If your primary element is fire, then gettin SSR lance that has assault skill is very important, since you will stick with this weapon forever.

Unregistered
03-30-2017, 12:29 PM
as main fire should i BL the lance or use all without BL?

felix
03-30-2017, 12:35 PM
as main fire should i BL the lance or use all without BL?

get a copy of sword, since i think theres no SSR fire swords unless you count gacha (if you have brynhilde, that is unnesesary, since you already have a fire sword) then get lance as high as possible, since fire is one of the most common elements and you will get plenty of SSR weapons from events to push out any SR you have on your weapon grid.

Gisborn
03-30-2017, 12:54 PM
weapons provide more damage than eidolons, so generally it is better to BL weapons, since that will give you more dmg. That being said, keep an eye out on good eidolons. Typhoon for example provides atk buff that is very useful, which means that you would want to bring him to any and every team you have just to get that buff on demand. And unless you want him to weight you down because it has no Bl, you should invest in Typhoon imo. HOWEVER! If your primary element is fire, then gettin SSR lance that has assault skill is very important, since you will stick with this weapon forever.

primary element is fire but if ur soul is unable to use lance then it will be pointless i think....eido downside is more hp/less atk but meh u can time the buff and stack for a burst, imagine.... fafnir + typhon + arthur, 3x atk buffs and throw off your burst... if u can get the 3x debuff minus armor... that's one hella dmg output~

also if u not max-ing typhon.. chances are u getting others eido in line due to their total stats are higher(if u insist to put a typhon without LB, there u go low hp/low atk)...just like my yamata orochi... the debuff minus armor is great but not getting another copy....raid boss eido taking over her place and useless summon atk...

felix
03-30-2017, 01:04 PM
primary element is fire but ur soul is unable to use lance is pointless i think....eido down is more hp but meh u can time the buff and stack for a burst, imagine.... fafnir + typhon + arthur, 3x atk buffs and throw off your burst... if u can get the 3x debuff minus armor... that's one hella dmg output~

first off, you cant stack fafnir and typhoon: summon buffs occupy separate frame, but to my knowlage ALL summons occupy same "summon-only frame", meaning that no matter how many summons with atk buff you have, only one can be active at a time.
secondly, you never know if you will change your soul. in fact you want to change your soul, depending on what you face: need more helaing? Take andromeda (who can use lance btw) need debuffs? Mordred, etc, etc, So it is always advisable to have multiple weapon types so that you wont be stuck with R-tier weapon just because you need to use soul to which you have no good weapons.
and finally, hp on weapons, weapon skills and eidolons is not that important, since there's plenty of ways to mitigate dmg. So its much more important to stack dmg, and having SSR weapon with assault skill is literary the best way to get more dmg.

jazz154
03-30-2017, 01:11 PM
first off, you cant stack fafnir and typhoon: summon buffs occupy separate frame, but to my knowlage ALL summons occupy same "summon-only frame", meaning that no matter how many summons with atk buff you have, only one can be active at a time.
secondly, you never know if you will change your soul. in fact you want to change your soul, depending on what you face: need more helaing? Take andromeda (who can use lance btw) need debuffs? Mordred, etc, etc, So it is always advisable to have multiple weapon types so that you wont be stuck with R-tier weapon just because you need to use soul to which you have no good weapons.
and finally, hp on weapons, weapon skills and eidolons is not that important, since there's plenty of ways to mitigate dmg. So its much more important to stack dmg, and having SSR weapon with assault skill is literary the best way to get more dmg.

Basically this.
If your main element isn't fire then go for max eidolon or as close as you can (also get at least one copy of weapon) and if your main element is fire... get both to max, although you will probably want to focus on weapon first.

Gisborn
03-30-2017, 07:55 PM
yea... my bad... i forgot this team has the atk buff and thought the atk buffs are from fafnir and typhon...(this is pure survival team...)

Aidoru
03-30-2017, 09:39 PM
That feeling when your alt draws better gacha and gets better drops than your main. Just got a SSR wep from running expert on my alt whose probably ran 1/3rd as much expert runs as my main has run ultimates.

Sighto
03-31-2017, 07:41 PM
Having no luck getting event wings for some reason. 45 Fangs, 27 Shell, 3 Wing, 8 Fire Blood. Expected the Fire Bloods to be the rare ones. Stuck on Normal where I still have a couple character die during clears from time to time.

Devin
04-03-2017, 03:55 PM
That moment when you get your second rainbow chest in an event EVER.... and it's an SR weapon... *sigh*

felix
04-03-2017, 09:22 PM
hm, ill be like 5-10 bloods short of gettin 2nd star on weapon after gettin 3rd star on eidolon... if only we had like 6 more hours of event... and ofc not a single rainbow chest entire event

CBW
04-04-2017, 02:02 AM
Test the RNG enough... Worst Ultimate battle I fought: all 4 trash mobs managed to trigger ATK up, one of them twice. I managed to dispel 2 of them over time, but took 3 overdrive attacks to the face because I overextended trying to kill the first 2. Lost 2 guys going into the final fight and only scraped by using Roland as a bodyguard.

Lag
04-04-2017, 09:02 AM
That moment when you get your second rainbow chest in an event EVER.... and it's an SR weapon... *sigh*

The same with me. My second ever gave me an SR weapon. Ah well!

I did pretty good in this event still, since I was able to farm ultimate this time.

AgentFakku
04-04-2017, 12:47 PM
shit, I had work on the weekends

no Typhon for me

welp, it happens you lose some, you win some