PDA

View Full Version : AP complaint

naenae
03-24-2017, 05:01 AM
The title says it all, there is never enough ap and what little there is is gone in 15 minutes. Do any dmm/discord users know if the japanese version ever does anything about this?

sanahtlig
03-24-2017, 07:28 AM
Is this your first free-to-play game?

CBW
03-24-2017, 09:30 AM
The typical login includes the following activities:

Use AP/Do quest
Join Raid
Complete missions
Enhance weapons
Tweak Party

They expect you to be in and out in 30 minutes. If you pay, you can reset AP.

nazrin992
03-24-2017, 12:43 PM
And honestly, it's not even that long compared to something like FKG. Stamina regen there is amazing when you reached higher levels.

Aidoru
03-24-2017, 01:24 PM
I'm sure it has more to do with the fact they expect you to play mobile.

With such a small pool, anyone who doesn't but sleeps or works 8 hour shifts will pretty much be wasting multiple possible runs everyday compared to something like Flower Knight Girls, were you can reach the point early enough where you have more than enough time to just log on twice a day and not waste any stamina/ap. For Kamihime, you'd need to get rank 140+ just to get to that same point and let me say, I'm at rank 60 and it already takes me several days just to level up to the point it's near the same amount of time it takes me to level up in FKG at Lv110.

Let's not forget how unlike most games, raids in this game also give exp which really stack up but you'll most likely waste many chances to run of those too as it only takes a little less than 1 hour and 40 minutes to recover all 5 points. Meaning if you don't log in that time, you're wasting potential exp.

Brave Girl Ravens would probably be a better comparison since its more similar in terms of stage cost, most events being 30 AP to run but unlike Kamihime, you'll have over 200+ AP at Lv 50. At rank 50 in Kamihime, you have 69...

nazrin992
03-25-2017, 01:33 AM
Mostly because in Kamihime, each time you rank up, it only adds one max AP.

AgentFakku
03-25-2017, 09:20 PM
didnt know this game's AP recovers fast

then again, I have work and barely any time to play the game more than a twice a day, morning and night

Aidoru
03-25-2017, 11:44 PM
didnt know this game's AP recovers fast

then again, I have work and barely any time to play the game more than a twice a day, morning and night

It doesn't recover any faster than the majority of the games. It's 3 minutes per AP.

AgentFakku
03-27-2017, 04:25 PM
It doesn't recover any faster than the majority of the games. It's 3 minutes per AP.

okay, need to pay attention

nazrin992
04-01-2017, 03:23 AM
The main draw is that AP overcaps by one in each rank up as opposed to something like FKG which caps 3 stamina each time you leveled. This makes the recovery time short.