PDA

View Full Version : Best use of AP in between events

CBW
03-24-2017, 03:03 PM
I get that you need a combination of raids and SP events to get the materials to limit break, but whats best once you are done with that? There's a lot of other tasks available:

Farming N weapons and eidolons for enhancement (slow, assuming low priority)
Farming Raid SR weapons
Farming SR Eidolons from story quests
Farming potion trades in the Shop

I really hate the first 3, because I feel the events will get me there anyway. Is there a better use of my time?

felix
03-24-2017, 03:19 PM
theres no such thing as too many limit break mats: we will be gettin new kamihime every event and starting with Ixion, we will b gettin 1 SR+Kamihime weapon ticket from event shop per event... and you need lb mats to get new and better KH up to speed, so stock up while you can XD

Aidoru
03-24-2017, 03:33 PM
Not sure why the first one is even an option. If anything, you should be farming R weapons from quests and gatcha for weapon skill enhancement.

Raids should not be an issue since it does not interfere with any of the others. Assuming you're not spawning them yourself. If you are, I'd highly recommend you make an alt for that.

Eidolons from story/exchange shop are awful and barely any stronger than R eidolons. Get 1 for collection and don't bother wasting time with it unless you literally have nothing better to do.

Farming potions is a plausible option though I'm not sure if the exchange price goes on infinitely or has a cap.

You can also focus on ranking up. Run whatever gives the best rank exp to AP cost ratio. You can farm exchange materials doing this too for potions or whatever.

I personally just do 25AP SP quests because I'm lazy and saves me the trouble of getting fangs if I happen to need, since how the events are handled in this game makes the the free days different every time.

sanahtlig
03-24-2017, 04:30 PM
First I do dailies. Then I use my AP to do all 6 raids each day for my element. After that, I do unfinished story / sub quests. After that, I'll probably farm Daily Quests for limit break materials.

CBW
03-24-2017, 05:01 PM
I'm glad kamihime will be easier to get soon. I have 17 of them, all 3* with the SRs all waiting for books. I don't enter a raid unless I think I can take MVP. :)

Edit, bit about potions is incorrect.

Unregistered
03-24-2017, 05:40 PM
Specifically, it's mostly the case that every raid type event that has a new exclusive kamihime to be gotten. Fun fact: no raid event has been reprinted yet; you miss one, you miss the girl.
The exception is... the Koihime Musou collaboration event; that is an advent type but still had two event kamihime to be gotten.

Once raid events are introduced, the event schedule basically alternates between advent and raid for a while, until union fight type events get introduced. After that point, the only real rule is that no event type gets repeated consecutively, with the exception of... again, the Koihime Musou collaboration event. That particular event is also odd in that it actually overlaps with a few events too (it spans like 4 weeks or so).

Advent type events from Ixion onward do have a kamihime liberation ticket for exchange, but it doesn't specify SR or above.

vysethevaliant
03-24-2017, 06:11 PM
Speaking of evolution materials, do Luminous Fangs even drop on Expert? I've been doing nothing but Expert dailies to evolve my Sol from 1* to 2*, I have more Luminous Rune than I can count, but not a single Luminous Fang. It's getting really...really frustrating. This is the third week now of wasted Stamina and I haven't gotten one yet, meanwhile my Sol is stuck on 1*. :/

felix
03-24-2017, 06:14 PM
they do drop on expert (ive gotten a few)... just not very often...

naenae
03-24-2017, 06:22 PM
Any ap spent that doesn't net you jewels should always go to bl mats when possible. Anything else just seems like a waste of time to me. If none of the previous apply...no, the previous still apply, raids drop idea cores and every expert sp quest can net light crystals. You will ALWAYS want more mats even after fully breaking what you have unless you never plan to get more kami, ever. Personally I'm running three fire ssr kami so I'm not really sure I want more...is not the truth. I already want Svalog

vysethevaliant
03-24-2017, 06:29 PM
they do drop on expert (ive gotten a few)... just not very often...
Thanks, I'll just keep at it. I'm not going to spend Stamina Potions on it though, I'm saving those for events.

Gisborn
03-24-2017, 09:53 PM
Thanks, I'll just keep at it. I'm not going to spend Stamina Potions on it though, I'm saving those for events.

maybe get snatch from d'art + anzu? i usually get the fang i want in less than 5 runs

naenae
03-24-2017, 11:00 PM
maybe get snatch from d'art + anzu? i usually get the fang i want in less than 5 runs

Some of us have less than 50 ap, 5 runs is an eternity

Wanderer
03-27-2017, 12:09 PM
Absolutely farming raid SR weapons. It may not be obvious at this early stage, but the strength of your team mostly depend on weapon skills. So enhance those raid SRs with assault skill, and you can use them till end game.

Speaking of evolution materials, do Luminous Fangs even drop on Expert? I've been doing nothing but Expert dailies to evolve my Sol from 1* to 2*, I have more Luminous Rune than I can count, but not a single Luminous Fang. It's getting really...really frustrating. This is the third week now of wasted Stamina and I haven't gotten one yet, meanwhile my Sol is stuck on 1*. :/

Fangs only drop in daily SPs.

Ericridge
03-27-2017, 08:33 PM

If you have those half elixirs start burning them. Luminious fangs is bullshit. It took me over five hours of farming on expert map just to finally have one drop to limitbreak my Artemis the third time on my first week of playing kamihime-r. I think i blew through my whole starting wad of half elixirs just to get my artemis ready to see her second hentai scene. Granted that was before I knew her hentai scene sucked balls, had I known i wouldn't have bothered.