PDA

View Full Version : #qa_questions 25-03-2017

Greetingz
03-25-2017, 10:40 AM
This session was held in the Harem Heroes discord channel.
These questions are all asked by the community of the discord.

1. Will there ever be an animated version?
-if you mean an independent Anime outside the game, it’s not planned. If you mean adding animations inside the game in some scenes or screens, we have experiments like that planned… hopefully, soon you’ll see some :wink:

2. When will the level cap be increased?
-We’re late to release the full rebalance of the game, sorry for that. Once we rebalance everything, we’ll likely to open new levels.

3. When is the rebalance?
-We’re focused on developing “CONTEST” so hopefully, soon we’ll have a bit of time to work on polishing and releasing the rebalance.

4. Will there be an event where you can get all previous girls?
-Yes, it’s on our roadmap, probably in the summer.

5. Drop chance to be increased?
-Depending on the drops.. yes.

6. More about ''Contests'' and rebalance?
-PVP will be more interesting, market items will be distributed with a better algorithm, some drop rates will change, etc. Globally, we are making the game more interesting and engaging!

7. What languages are there going to be?
-Russian, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese

8. Could you please remove the refresh button in the market? It's hard to avoid it on smartphone and I lost 144 kobans because of it already. Also, could you add a button to sell all white items?
For the refresh button, we are not going to remove it, but a better mobile version will appear soon. About the items list, yes its in our plans.

9. Is it okay if you add a confirmation log or tab for selling items? Been wasting my epic times on selling coz I thought I tapped offering
-You mean a confirmation button like for the kobans? It's an interesting idea, have to think about it.

10. Can you, or will you replace the "OK" button after battling a troll with "Combat again!" and "Back to world?".
-Sounds like a cool idea, we’ll think about it. Maybe our devs will like that a lot :wink: thanks!

11. Before we continue to the yes or no suggestions from @Sargaras, Porco says: hey, guys each time we do this session I feel so good. Thank you for being here and having this interest, we will work and provide the best to you :wink: (promises to be more on Discord)
-Yes/No

12. Energy Fruit to be avaliable in pachinko +2 (white) +4 (green) +10 energy (epic).
-Maybe, that’s a good idea

13. Fight stamina fruit - same as energy one.
-Maybe, good idea.

14. Extra reward for pachinko with a kobans (a few 1-5 kobans if you are lucky to get this reward)
-No...

15. Weekly Auction with a Huge rewards, where all of the people can participate.
-Maybe, interesting idea, you should develop more about this idea.

16. You can allow to get the girls from the past events in it (1st it give a change to get them even if you missed it, 2nd - more fun and social life inside of the game).
Example: in WOW blizzard give an opportunity to get Rare items with an extrimily LOW drop rate or items that are no longer avaliable to be dropped, but still exist in game.
-No

17. Tattoos/piercing for girls? (Extra modifications, maybe with a stat improvement if the PVP or Ladder is going to be priceworth, or even slots for itemization for ladies).
-Yes, there will be!!!

18. Button x100 pachinko with a higher chances of getting better items or instead of x10 guarantied rares you get 20.
-Yes for the button, maybe for increasing the chances

19. Donation center: donate 100.000 daily and get a nice prizes at the end of week (randomly from the list).
-No

20. Girls fluids bank (do something with your girls and spend your energy, same energy as for quests) and get UNIQUE currency for somekind of Fluids store only.
-No

21. I dont know if someone proposed this: achivements&daily(weekly&montlhy) login rewards.
-Yes, one day, but it's not going to happen now :/

22. Let the lvl of the girls influence for income or decreasing of time for next donation. (0,5%money increase per lvl or -0,5% of collect time per lvl)
-No

Alright, anyway, PorcoRosso will appear next week in here, and you will be able to ask more if you want :smiley:
Porco: Thanks to everybody again, see you next week for more. XOXO and by the way do you like Fairy? Because .....
(To be continued)

This is all for today's qa. Want to join for the next time?
Click the button below.
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/02/18/6sN0z5SHtu.png (https://discord.gg/sjDUesj)

ahmadsama
03-25-2017, 12:29 PM
I am not on discord, so thanks for posting this,almost of all my questions for the time being are answered
I was wandering if the game can add a mermaid to the harem
I even thought about the next chapter were you make Jackson the troll an Bonny sister the main character in the chapter,
however she is her step-sister and her mother is a mermaid so on the land she in a normal human while she is in water she transform into a mermaid :rolleyes:
Even thought of a cool event harem to be centered on ....the Greek goddess of love Aphrodite, they can make her on the next Val. event :p

AgentFakku
03-25-2017, 07:37 PM
same here, not a fan of chatrooms

wut the fuk is a "girls fluid bank?" weird requests LOL

Tattoos - cool idea

Suteri
03-25-2017, 09:17 PM
Tattoos/piercing for girls? Oh no ... bad idea :(

Unregistered
04-01-2017, 07:59 PM
Well if the game wants to earn money fairly easy here some tips,

Purchase 60 stamina storage for 2 euro's 1x > 60 stamina for 5 euro's second time > 80 stamina for 20 euro's third time. (total increase of 200)
and 2 "fight" stamina for 2 euro's > 2 for 5 euro's second time > 6 for 20 euro's third time. (total increase of 10)

so you've people who already gave money instead of playing for free. I mean whales can keep the game alive, but why not let people give a small donation for convenience.
Or do like unlimited ninja, step up for paying so that spending 5-10 euro's on harem heroes give you VIP 1 privileges that include increase stamina capacity, and x amount of free kobans per day

Then another tip is to make newer maps harder, instead of dollar blocks. Make people spend upgrading their characters instead of couple 100k like some oil. Now it's so easy for me that I don't need to upgrade my character which I did in world 2.

As for epic, remove green items please. If you're afraid people will get the girls easily, just add more epic armor pieces.

Add another upgrade for the harem girls (awakened or something like that). That require 10x more affection to upgrade and some minimum level exp like 30 or something so people don't get it too early in game.