PDA

View Full Version : Rare Gatcha Kamihime content/update?

ReduxRewrite
03-27-2017, 09:49 AM
Out of curiosity, since the games launch, there have been several Rare(R) additions to the kamihime list with each Advent Battle. My question is if those Rares have been added to the basic Gem Gatcha?

I've already gotten the major featured Rares in the Gatcha, but was wondering if the newer Rares have been entered into the Gatcha as well.

Anyone know if Kamihime rares such as, Kushinada, and Hestia can be attained this way?

Or can they only be attained in the Jewel Gatcha, and not the Gem Gatcha?

Thanks, and sorry if there was already a topic for this. I looked but didn't see. ^^;

Unregistered
03-27-2017, 10:22 AM
At least for the DMM version, according to the wiki, the gem gacha originally had Urania, Rusalka, Boreas, Perun, Indra, and Nergal. Then about 3 months after launch, Orpheus, Mephistopheles, Astaroth, Undine, Zephyrus, and Baphomet were added. So that'd be the original set of R kamihime. No other R kamihime is either in the gem gacha, or has a rate so low that no wiki user has seen her.

So, yes, jewels are the primary way to pick up new R kamihime. Also, starting with Ixion, advent type events will have a kamihime weapon ticket available for exchange. I think that it includes R rarity, since it doesn't specify 'SR or higher'. Ixion itself will be the 6th event after Typhon.

Ericridge
03-27-2017, 08:34 PM
I got dike from Jewel gacha. Nothing good ever drops from Gem gacha, only reason i even pull from it at all in first place is because the Daily panel mission holds 50 jewels hostage if i don't pull from it.

President Ramu
03-27-2017, 10:19 PM
I got dike from Jewel gacha. Nothing good ever drops from Gem gacha, only reason i even pull from it at all in first place is because the Daily panel mission holds 50 jewels hostage if i don't pull from it.

Same here. It seems sometimes like you have an abundance of gems, but they can all go real quick when you need to Limit Break a couple of weapons or himes in a row. I used to blow my gems on the regular gacha just to try and grab a couple of R himes to get the extra jewels, or just for the extra enhance materials, but you really do need a hell of a lot of gems ASAP sometimes so I hoard them like a hungry dragon now as much as I can. 400 for the Daily and that's absolutely it.

VortexMagus
03-28-2017, 07:59 AM
Same here. It seems sometimes like you have an abundance of gems, but they can all go real quick when you need to Limit Break a couple of weapons or himes in a row. I used to blow my gems on the regular gacha just to try and grab a couple of R himes to get the extra jewels, or just for the extra enhance materials, but you really do need a hell of a lot of gems ASAP sometimes so I hoard them like a hungry dragon now as much as I can. 400 for the Daily and that's absolutely it.

You... uh.... you USE your gems? I have like 800k+ gems I haven't used cause I'm too lazy... I can never use up all my gifts anyway and all my weapons and eidolons are max level... sigh.

That being said, I have stuck with the same account for the entire time, so I guess you serial rerollers with your multiple SSRs (great envy here) may never know this feeling!

Gisborn
03-28-2017, 08:51 AM
You... uh.... you USE your gems? I have like 800k+ gems I haven't used cause I'm too lazy... I can never use up all my gifts anyway and all my weapons and eidolons are max level... sigh.

That being said, I have stuck with the same account for the entire time, so I guess you serial rerollers with your multiple SSRs (great envy here) may never know this feeling!

dude donate ur gem to union or get weapons to upgrade the guardian.... unless u are dark or light team because currently only the 4 prior elements available(ofcuz... find a union active and goes with ur element for that boost~)