PDA

View Full Version : How can I defeat Event Ultimate?

Sary
03-28-2017, 01:06 AM
Tried it with my normal team and a water team with both teams I can't defeat it here are my teams:

imgur.com/N8zWxty.jpg

imgur.com/s4tp5mA.jpg

sanahtlig
03-28-2017, 01:15 AM
I gave some general suggestions here (http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3144-event-04-advent-battle-vs-typhon-2.html#post67530).

Gisborn
03-28-2017, 09:54 AM
well u got water team shouldn't be hard... first round burst the mobs down, 2nd round kill 1 asap then other 1 just normal atk till it die but do aware of it's overdrive timing(slow down for burst gauge)

when it comes to boss fight,
1. keep ur burst and only use it when boss is in raging mode(stunned it instantly, use belphe hydro to lower rage gauge + some skills if u not confident ur full burst can stun it)
2. use skills wisely(not when boss is stunned, u might wake him up too soon)
3. use belphe paralyze, increase stun duration
4. use nike def buff, belphe debuff and rusal reflect when overdrive is up

CoitusYou
03-28-2017, 11:39 AM
Get rid of Arthur. At 24k total atk you dont have what is needed to burst mobs and boss fast enough, get Cassiopeia or andromeda. One of those two and nike will allow you to have a permenant increase in your defense by cycling through their abilities. Also Cassiopeia can remove enemy buffs.

I suppose roland and Joan could be useful too if you dont have the healer souls, however i would suggest everyone to invest in them since ultimate and ragnarok shouldn't be doable unless you have a super powerful team.

CBW
03-28-2017, 12:49 PM
I wont waste my AP on the ultimate battle, but knowing your trash mobs is vital. The cyclops is the safe one. Kill the other two (titan and gigas?) first.

Unregistered
03-28-2017, 04:59 PM
well u got water team shouldn't be hard... first round burst the mobs down, 2nd round kill 1 asap then other 1 just normal atk till it die but do aware of it's overdrive timing(slow down for burst gauge)

when it comes to boss fight,
1. keep ur burst and only use it when boss is in raging mode(stunned it instantly, use belphe hydro to lower rage gauge + some skills if u not confident ur full burst can stun it)
2. use skills wisely(not when boss is stunned, u might wake him up too soon)
3. use belphe paralyze, increase stun duration
4. use nike def buff, belphe debuff and rusal reflect when overdrive is up

I gave some general suggestions here.

Thx guys, i can defeat the ultimate with ur advices :)

My water team is only 20k ATK (my highest ATK weapon is 897 and not even on main weapon ^^ )

sanahtlig
03-28-2017, 08:08 PM

My water team is only 20k ATK (my highest ATK weapon is 897 and not even on main weapon ^^ )
I've been able to clear the fight with 40% less attack power at 25k attack (lacking a friend eidolon buff). So 20k should theoretically be enough. What's important is a compatible strategy and composition. I'm running triple healer right now and throwing up buffs and debuffs to mitigate damage from the Rage Overdrive (the Overdrive coincides with the first turn of Rage every time for me), then healing back up to full. But I suspect that's a strategy that won't work for others.

BigBobs
03-28-2017, 08:15 PM
I've been able to clear the fight with 40% less attack power at 25k attack (lacking a friend eidolon buff). So 20k should theoretically be enough. What's important is a compatible strategy and composition. I'm running triple healer right now and throwing up buffs and debuffs to mitigate damage from the Rage Overdrive (the Overdrive coincides with the first turn of Rage every time for me), then healing back up to full. But I suspect that's a strategy that won't work for others.

I run a dark/fire team and I make sure the full orb hit goes off when they aren't enraged, and bursting through rage mode ASAP.

Gisborn
03-28-2017, 09:07 PM

i'm truly not sure whether Typhoon is stronger than Garuda but ppl been clearing Garuda Ultimate at 16/17k Atk so it's doable i guess....my dark team not even countering the elements i'm able to kill Typhoon without letting overdrive set off~

Rageflare
03-28-2017, 10:20 PM
I have been clearing ultimate with this team. It is easier, if you have attack buffs on all the time and try setting up Nike's def buff along with some Eidolon like Sephiroth's def buff. Having two healers is definitely necessary though.

Gisborn
03-29-2017, 12:27 AM
I have been clearing ultimate with this team. It is easier, if you have attack buffs on all the time and try setting up Nike's def buff along with some Eidolon like Sephiroth's def buff. Having two healers is definitely necessary though.

i don't think there's a thing that definitely necessary... it depends on your team...
scenario
1- low dmg? it will be a hell boring long fight, grab few healers to sustain
2- mid dmg? 1 healer is sufficient, put another healer will only get u to low dmg scenario...
3- high dmg? trash mob die in 1 or 2 rounds then Typhoon dies without overdrive goes off, so why a healer? but of course to achieve this u need good hime, eido and weapons..

i got a dark team(all-out offensive) and water team (survival). i would say offensive is fun but bored out of AP....3 hours of AP nature regen and 2 rounds ultimate in 5minutes +- .....

Renari
03-29-2017, 02:28 AM

I purposely wait for the boss to use her burst before pushing her into rage. Then pop full burst to get her out of rage as fast as possible, a rage burst will 1 shot people in my party.

Unregistered
03-31-2017, 03:08 PM
If the enemies had a buff On, stop playing and go to the Toilet or just count the sheep for 20s until it goes Off.

BamBam
03-31-2017, 09:39 PM
I find desertation(soul skill that reduce multi hit) works super well with boss, considering that you have enough burst to either 1 or 2 shot the whole rage period. Since the skill hit almost 100% the times, it means no longer u ahve to worry about random unlucky stuff multi hit from both mob and boss.

Then the session is easy to play. I run a 3 water + ramirel and able clear it quite comfortably at 20k atk(self+friend garuda)

CBW
04-01-2017, 01:27 AM
I find desertation(soul skill that reduce multi hit) works super well with boss, considering that you have enough burst to either 1 or 2 shot the whole rage period. Since the skill hit almost 100% the times, it means no longer u ahve to worry about random unlucky stuff multi hit from both mob and boss.

Then the session is easy to play. I run a 3 water + ramirel and able clear it quite comfortably at 20k atk(self+friend garuda)

Since Belphegor is so good removing rage, I have taken to using my burst at the beginning of battle to get into Rage. Then I use Beelzebub's assault to get it into Stun mode, and use Belphegor again to keep it there.

That's the plan, but I rarely make it to the boss in one piece.