PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen our Patreon?

JessieChan
03-29-2017, 02:58 AM
Hello to the world, full of lovely people!

These days, we started thinking about the huge gap between our investment and the returns we get. Sure, if you are an artist, you can agree that, well... It's not always easy to do what you love and live a good life out of it. Some of you might know the wonderful opportunity that Patreon is? It is THE solution for any artist out there. And for the ones, that probably might not have heard of it: Patreon is the chance to manage your community as an artist and avoid the ''I do what I love but I don't have lunch.''. (The platform is not having the ''crowdfunding'' model in its basis, despite the fact that big part of society takes it in that way.)

Swell goals, swell rewards, swell ideas!
We are not shy anymore! :cool: Our Patreon page has been updated, with new rewards, new goals, new vision. In there you are going to learn more about what we are currently developing and what are the future plans, it's really exciting and inspiring! Be a part of what we do, get to know ''secret'' information, give your ideas about Harem Heroes and watch them being implemented in the game, receive tons of art, kobans, anything! Each and every single dollar gives us more light and more powers to do what we love and provide more and more to you!

The time is now!
The 388224 letter message's purpose is not only promoting what we do but also helping others get recognition. What do I mean? It's simple, if you are an artist and you are facing hard times, go on Patreon, create your amazing page and share it with us, we want to support you the way that you support us! If you already have a page in there, hey! Share it here, let's do great stuff together.

Don't hesitate to share any thoughts on our page and please share yours!
Link: https://www.patreon.com/kinkoid

Kinkoid