PDA

View Full Version : hentai heroes

tobert0
03-29-2017, 09:31 AM
hello
i begin this game, name hentai heroes and i will just seen harem heroes is the same game, so what is the difference and what is the best

why are two differente name

kruliaco
03-29-2017, 09:55 AM
hello
i begin this game, name hentai heroes and i will just seen harem heroes is the same game, so what is the difference and what is the best

It looks like it is the same game but on different servers. You pay the same amount of money for the Kobans. The game at hentaiheroes.com can be played in full screen...so if that matters to you, you better go to hentaiheroes...

But if you play other games at nutaku you better stay at nutaku cause you can exchange nutaku gold for Kobans...

tobert0
03-29-2017, 11:50 AM
so if i continue to play at hentai heroes, i can loot the same girl with boss

Greetingz
03-29-2017, 02:28 PM
hello

It's just the same game, hentaiheroes is the orginal game while nutaku just hosts the game under the name HaremHeroes.
Harem Heroes = worldwide
Hentai Heroes = Europe only (Excluding VPN's)
Not much difference, despite the fact that the devs cannot promote in Haremheroes while they can in hentaieroes

Unregistered
04-18-2017, 12:23 PM
Is it possible to connect an account from haremheroes to hentai heroes?. I prefer the last one, but i have been playing one year (with the corresponding girls and stuff) and i would like to play with the same account.

soviras
04-18-2017, 12:39 PM
Currently, that is not possible.

Unregistered
01-06-2018, 08:56 PM
Hello I need kobans

Unregistered
01-07-2018, 10:17 AM
Hello I need kobans

Do the daily missions.