PDA

View Full Version : Advent difficulty worth it?

Zolfried
03-29-2017, 09:35 AM
Is upping difficulty worth it?.. even if i cant guarantee a win?.. right now i just auto fight standard fights.. dont have to pay attention, always win and get pretty decent loot...

Ive Expert regularly b4.. during the 1st 2 advents and i did get more loot per run.. but sometimes i got very little aswell.. i dont know if the 50% more AP spent = 50% more/better loot.. and likewise.. if the new ultimate difficulty is worth 100% more ap... for the chance that you might loose every now and then?.. even when i fight manually...

VortexMagus
03-29-2017, 10:05 AM
It was recently changed. The highest stamina cost is always slightly more efficient for every material (but not by a huge amount). If you cannot do it reliably, or it requires a lot of attention to do it, probably better to just autorun standard.

Gisborn
03-29-2017, 11:31 AM
standard to expert i would say not that much of a difference, but expert to nightmare.... it's a serious matter~

expert will net u 0-2 gold chests, 2 is consider lucky and mostly get 1 gold chest.
nightmare is like 90% 3 gold chests

i would say expert:nightmare with 120AP will most likely nett u 4:9 gold chests

sanahtlig
03-29-2017, 11:55 AM
Here's my platinum chest drop frequency for each event.
Apocalypse (Expert spam): 1
Phoenix (Expert spam): 1
Garuda: (Expert spam, then Ultimate spam once it became available): 5

In addition, I noticed that Ultimate dropped a ton more of every type of material. Whereas I only had enough materials for 100 SP in the first and second events, I had enough for 300 SP from the Garuda event.

If you can clear Ultimate at least 2/3 of the time, I'd run that.

Lothario
03-30-2017, 10:22 AM

In addition, I noticed that Ultimate dropped a ton more of every type of material. Whereas I only had enough materials for 100 SP in the first and second events, I had enough for 300 SP from the Garuda event.

Good info mate, thanks!

Unregistered
03-30-2017, 10:38 AM

0 platinum chest yet from Typhon .. And i play Ultimate 3-4 a day :D

This ulti drop rate sux for me atm lol

Nasshim
03-30-2017, 02:05 PM
0 platinum chest yet from Typhon .. And i play Ultimate 3-4 a day :D

This ulti drop rate sux for me atm lol

even with the use of Anzu or a Snatch??

Aidoru
03-30-2017, 02:32 PM
Since plat chest drop rates are extremely random, I would not use that as a way to judge the value of each difficulties. The amount of exchange materials you get from Ultimate by far is more than enough of a reason to run it over the others, assuming you can clear it.

Unregistered
04-03-2017, 08:35 AM

I have Garuda as eid on my team and in my friends list there's no Anzu, so i always take Garuda or Fafnir :) ..
Hmm that makes me wonder, is it useless to take a 2nd Garuda when we pick the eidolon from a friend ??

Since plat chest drop rates are extremely random, I would not use that as a way to judge the value of each difficulties. The amount of exchange materials you get from Ultimate by far is more than enough of a reason to run it over the others, assuming you can clear it.

I agree ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I have Garuda as eid on my team and in my friends list there's no Anzu, so i always take Garuda or Fafnir :)
Hmm that makes me wonder, is it useless to take a 2nd Garuda when we pick the eidolon from a friend ??
.. And i dont use Snatch but Chaos Magic with Andro ;)

I agree ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I have Garuda as eid on my team and in my friends list there's no Anzu, so i always take Garuda or Fafnir :) ..

I agree ;)

- - - Updated - - -

WTFFF !! Still 0 plat chest from Ultimate :(

- - - Updated - - -

And still 0 plat ... Thx :D

Gisborn
04-03-2017, 09:04 AM

I agree ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I have Garuda as eid on my team and in my friends list there's no Anzu, so i always take Garuda or Fafnir :)
.. And i dont use Snatch but Chaos Magic with Andro ;)

I agree ;)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

WTFFF !! Still 0 plat chest from Ultimate :(

- - - Updated - - -

And still 0 plat ... Thx :D

1 plat and then SR....

CBW
04-03-2017, 03:26 PM
This is right before I trade in for my last eidolon upgrade. Was on Ultimate difficulty within 24 hours of launch, pretty much spammed it. 3 platinum chests, 1 SSR weapon and 2 SR weapons.