PDA

View Full Version : List of friends using Thunder Eidolon (or anything that boost Thunder Kami)

Unregistered
03-29-2017, 03:05 PM
As you (probably) know, if you are not friend with someone and use his eidolon as support, you DONT get his effect and cant use it on first turn. Thunder Eidolons users are rare so pls post your ID here and lets be friends! So i am Zorlack ID 2787311. i am very active.

- - - Updated - - -

As you (probably) know, if you are not friend with someone and use his eidolon as support, you DONT get his effect and cant use it on first turn. Thunder Eidolons users are rare so pls post your ID here and lets be friends! So i am Zorlack ID 2787311. i am very active.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

forgot to mention that i am using Pheonix lev 70, so pls tell ppl what eidolon and level you will use as main. thank you.

insertrandomusernamehere
04-03-2017, 12:39 PM
175169 Phoenix 55 tyu