PDA

View Full Version : Wicked Emperor of the Abyss: An Overview of the first Raid Event

sanahtlig
04-04-2017, 07:05 AM
The first Raid Event is similar to the Disaster Raids, with a chance to get SSR drops directly from Expert raids and above. These event battles also drop a specific event token and event Gatcha tickets which can net you a wide range of goodies. Accrue a fixed amount of a specific event token and you unlock a completion prize; accrue more to reach the next tier and unlock the next prize. Normal and Expert difficulty fights have two 'color' options which give slightly different rewards, both for prizes and in the Gatcha. In this event, Red group battles lead to two SSR eidolon (water) prizes, with the SSR weapon (thunder hammer) as a Gatcha reward. Meanwhile Blue group battles lead to two SSR weapon prizes, with the eidolon as a Gatcha reward. The Blue group battles in this event are considered to be more difficult. Ideally, you want to farm one color for the guaranteed token SSRs, and then farm the other color for Gatcha chances at additional copies of the same SSR for LB. Both Gatchas can also drop merit points, which unlock an additional set of prizes at fixed tiers of points. This event also introduces a Ragnarok difficulty raid boss, which spawns randomly and drops a large amount of tokens and tickets.

In all, you can get 2 of each SSR from color token prizes and 1 from merit point prizes, and you'll need to pick up the remaining copies from the corresponding color Gatcha or directly from Expert or higher boss drops. The weapon for an SR kamihime (wind) is also featured as a color prize, a merit point prize, and as a Gatcha reward, and is relatively easier to pick up than any of the SSR rewards. The eidolon grants the much sought-after attack down debuff (10%), and should be useful to all players. One year later, a Raid Event has not been renewed in the JP version, so plan accordingly. Do note that completing a LB relies significantly on luck in this event; there doesn't appear to be a way to directly farm all the copies you'll need, even for the SR weapons.

You can find a full explanation in the JP wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E6%B7%B1%E6%B5%B7%E3%82%92%E7%B5%B1%E3% 81%B9%E3%82%8B%E9%82%AA%E5%B8%9D). I wrote this up quickly in response to a user question, so I'll revise and update it when I have some time.

VortexMagus
04-04-2017, 10:52 AM
This was helpful. The raid events will be primarily water enemies I assume?

Gisborn
04-04-2017, 11:20 AM
hmm after google translated the site...

"Red EX can be a solo strategy if someone is well equipped, but Blue EX has become an extraordinary degree of difficulty that can easily be annihilated even at the discarded billing party hardened with high rare recovery shrine princess or spirit , The capture by solo is completely dependent on luck."

looks like Blue EX gonna be a hellish~

- - - Updated - - -

In this event, Red group battles lead to a SSR eidolon (water) prize and SSR weapon (thunder hammer) in the Gatcha, while Blue group battles lead to a SSR weapon prize and eidolon in the Gatcha.

i'm a bit confuse above... red for weapon, blue for eido

Nasshim
04-04-2017, 12:01 PM
does the SSR Hammer refer to Thor's Mjolnir or am I mistaken???

felix
04-04-2017, 01:25 PM
does the SSR Hammer refer to Thor's Mjolnir or am I mistaken???

i beleive that Thor's mjolnir is a gacha ssr weapon that will unlock Thor, who will be introduced with the raid. Raid ssr weapon is just that: ssr weapon, like any other event ssr weapon we had up till now, w/o any hime, attached to it.

CBW
04-04-2017, 02:10 PM

That's better, thank you. Is there a list of gacha rewards as well?

sanahtlig
04-04-2017, 08:39 PM
hmm after google translated the site...

"Red EX can be a solo strategy if someone is well equipped, but Blue EX has become an extraordinary degree of difficulty that can easily be annihilated even at the discarded billing party hardened with high rare recovery shrine princess or spirit , The capture by solo is completely dependent on luck."

looks like Blue EX gonna be a hellish~

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the original JP quote:
赤EXはある程度戦力の整ってる人なら ばソロ攻略も可能ですが、青EXは高レ ア回復神姫や英霊で固めた廃課金パ ティでも容易に全滅し得る程の異常 難易度となっており、ソロでの攻略 は完全に運次第となります。

And the translation:
While the Red Expert boss can be soloed by a decently-equipped player, the Blue Expert boss is abnormally difficult, and even a whale with high-rarity healer kamihime and souls could end up annihilated. Successfully soloing the fight comes down completely to luck.

As for the difference in rewards, there's two types: those earned by reaching token milestones, and those obtainable in the event Gatcha. The Blue raid drops tokens that lead to a copy of the SSR weapon and Gatcha tickets that include the SSR eidolon as a potential reward. The Red raid drops tokens for the SSR eidolon and tickets that give you a chance for the SSR weapon.

- - - Updated - - -

This was helpful. The raid events will be primarily water enemies I assume?
As usual, all enemies are the same element as the titular eidolon.

Losticus
04-05-2017, 02:16 AM
So are the blue versions drops stronger because it is harder? Or is it like the current raids where its intended to be done by multiple people and the drops between red and blue are comparable?

sanahtlig
04-05-2017, 06:20 AM
So are the blue versions drops stronger because it is harder? Or is it like the current raids where its intended to be done by multiple people and the drops between red and blue are comparable?
Blue and red versions are like mirror images in terms of drops: equivalent, but not the same. Inevitably you'll want to do both for the milestone prizes, especially due to the diminishing returns, and in order to maximize your opportunity for multiple copies of a given SSR.

felix
04-05-2017, 04:03 PM
wonder if i can solo red version with 30k total power...

CBW
04-06-2017, 02:28 AM
OK, here's what I see:

you need 60 "Souls" to get the SSR eidolon/weapon, which it looks like you get 1 per battle? So you need some 120 medals in 7 days, or 17 per day.

Sea Hydra is a pushover, probably as tough as an Expert Advent battle.
Jorm-Red you need a buddy at least. Hits harder than Ultimate Advent, but not AOE. 2 of us took it down, 2.4 million HP.
Jorm-Blue we beat this with 12 people. Hits as hard as Ultimate, with constant AOE.

The tickets are generous. Already have the SR Kamihime and 2 SR weapons.

In the course of Soul collection, we will get 2 grimoires of each type. PP collection has good rewards after 1 million (more SSR), but I don't see that happening. I managed, on average, 6K PP per soul. That's 720K PP assuming I can fit in a TON of long raids into my day.

Gisborn
04-06-2017, 02:30 AM
how to get ragnarok?

BarbatosZaku
04-06-2017, 02:42 AM
Is time to shine Tyr and Huanglong!!!!

Azumish
04-06-2017, 03:07 AM
In the case of PP, you can get them from the event gacha fairly often. 5k each time you get it.

Minze
04-06-2017, 03:50 AM
So there is no SSR Water weapon?
Or is it possible to draw one out of gatcha?

Just saw the lightning hammer :/ (and need water assult)

jazz154
04-06-2017, 04:30 AM
So there is no SSR Water weapon?
Or is it possible to draw one out of gatcha?

Just saw the lightning hammer :/ (and need water assult)

Yeah, SSR weapon is thunder in this event.

how to get ragnarok?

You can get it randomly after defeating expert raid hosted by you.

bosing
04-06-2017, 04:38 AM
can u get other ssr eido/hime(fire wind etc ect..) in the event ticket or just jormun and the axe?
~got the ssr eido and axe from the ticket lol 10/10 use

jazz154
04-06-2017, 05:09 AM
can u get other ssr eido/hime(fire wind etc ect..) in the event ticket or just jormun and the axe?
~got the ssr eido and axe from the ticket lol 10/10 use

On the first page Gisborn posted what you can get from gacha tickets. The Answer is: Only Jormungadr and Thundrous Warhammer are SSR.

So about ragnarok raids... Is it really worth joining them even if you won't be mvp? I mean it sure does looks like it's worth it. Besides mvp just gets 4 more chests, so not losing too much not being it.

Minze
04-06-2017, 05:09 AM
Red level 50 just kicks my ass, how can you even fight this...

he started with 1,1k atk and i thought ok i can survive this.... 3,2k onhit first healer, 3k onhit 4,2k (rage) onhit main xD now i just sit there and hope anyone will join...

I will be a parasite this event just join and hope and do the 15ap/1bp dungeon and hope to pull her.

Did anyone got a core out of 15Ap Dungeon? Just got Tickets sofar.

______
After a few ppl joined and throw in some debuffs this might work. So for all newbies, like me if you start a 25ap wait for players tojoin dont start solo, just sucks xD

jazz154
04-06-2017, 05:15 AM
Red level 50 just kicks my ass, how can you even fight this...

he started with 1,1k atk and i thought ok i can survive this.... 3,2k onhit first healer, 3k onhit 4,2k (rage) onhit main xD now i just sit there and hope anyone will join...

I will be a parasite this event just join and hope and do the 15ap/1bp dungeon and hope to pull her.

Did anyone got a core out of 15Ap Dungeon? Just got Tickets sofar.

Well, you are not meant doing them alone, although red one is easier to solo since its burst target single/double kami.

15 ap are only for materials to host expert and tickets. I don't think I saw them dropping cores.

bosing
04-06-2017, 05:20 AM
On the first page Gisborn posted what you can get from gacha tickets. The Answer is: Only Jormungadr and Thundrous Warhammer are SSR.

So about ragnarok raids... Is it really worth joining them even if you won't be mvp? I mean it sure does looks like it's worth it. Besides mvp just gets 4 more chests, so not losing too much not being it.

sorry my bad

and ty for answering

Skulkraken
04-06-2017, 06:17 AM
Eh? Did they add new kamihime to the free gacha? I picked up Perun from a 10-pull just now.

Sighto
04-06-2017, 06:26 AM
The tickets are generous. Already have the SR Kamihime and 2 SR weapons.
Got nothing of merit from my first 40 tickets, but here's hoping I experience similar luck later on.

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 06:34 AM
Eh? Did they add new kamihime to the free gacha? I picked up Perun from a 10-pull just now.

I have drawn perun the second week from launch in the free gatcha... So she is not new...

Seoyuki
04-06-2017, 07:12 AM
Where do you even use the gacha tickets you get from the raids? Nothing new pops up for me in the gacha window.

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 07:30 AM
Where do you even use the gacha tickets you get from the raids? Nothing new pops up for me in the gacha window.

When you klick on the event banner there is a event gatcha button... Searched for it myself quiet some time.

sanahtlig
04-06-2017, 08:20 AM
Jorm-Red you need a buddy at least. Hits harder than Ultimate Advent, but not AOE. 2 of us took it down, 2.4 million HP.
Jorm-Blue we beat this with 12 people. Hits as hard as Ultimate, with constant AOE.
I did a few runs just now. Expert red hits hard single-target. It seems soloable, though I think I had one other person. Expert blue does an AoE with poison as a spammable special that does about 1.5k damage with attack debuffs applied. This is very nasty if you get attacked with it repeatedly. That said, with my triple healer team I soloed a fight from 60% HP to 0 without losing anyone, so soloing the whole fight could be possible. Bring a healer that can remove status effects, strong healing (at least two healers that can heal for 1200+ each), and strong attack debuffs or you're going to run into trouble.

Minze
04-06-2017, 08:35 AM
Well, you are not meant doing them alone, although red one is easier to solo since its burst target single/double kami.

15 ap are only for materials to host expert and tickets. I don't think I saw them dropping cores.

Just wanted to give him 1 round dmg and thought 1,1k is ok...and got the shock in the 2nd round^^ Plus no one joins if you are waiting... 1 person min 52 and no hp missing... (maybe it was to late) So its hard to start a dungeon as a noobie and without guide help.

Dont know if soloing is even worth.

Drops seem ok (but it seems that it is much harder to get the SSR E. and Weapon compared with the normal Event).
Had the chance to join ragnarok a moment ago (30% left). I just made bursttime fullcombo, all skills 2 atk rounds and got 11 drops (2cores 9 mixed Tickets. Since i dont know what the others got i cannot compare).

katsalia
04-06-2017, 08:48 AM
Anyone else having problems getting people to join raids? I've done 2 now where nobody joined and just wasted all my time and stamina because I can't solo it

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 08:55 AM
Anyone else having problems getting people to join raids? I've done 2 now where nobody joined and just wasted all my time and stamina because I can't solo it

Yes i was wondering the same but maybe its because of the PST .. Maybe the majority of ppl are from USA and it's 7 AM there ..
I dont know :D

Minze
04-06-2017, 08:56 AM
Most likely it is just to early. Plus it is Thursday.
i play from europe and this morning, Wednesday night (server time)
There where multiple raid ongoing with 4+ players.

sanahtlig
04-06-2017, 09:03 AM
I just my first Ragnarok. Overdrive meter is 2, so during Rage she can spam her Ultimate every 2 turns. It hits all members for 3500 fully debuffed, and therefore you'll need all the healing / damage mitigation you can muster (or just don't attack and let others reduce the rage meter for you).

Managed to get MVP, probably because others held their attacks during Rage or joined late.

Aidoru
04-06-2017, 09:23 AM
The games latency has been complete shit since this event started, jeez.

Largepotato
04-06-2017, 09:30 AM
Think this is the event that's going to kill this game for me.

Only done a few jorm raids and already have zero desire to do more for a whole week.

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 09:50 AM
I need those BGMs!!

- - - Updated - - -

Think this is the event that's going to kill this game for me.

Only done a few jorm raids and already have zero desire to do more for a whole week.

I understand ...

+ the fact that i draw 40 tickets and receive only s*** :/
+ the fact that eid cost 1M pp, and i only have 50k ahahaha
+ the fact that it costs ( SSR weap or eid ) 60 souls and i only have 4 ( i m playing for 1h30-2h .. )

To sum up, that event is total BS for my opinion

Aidoru
04-06-2017, 09:57 AM
All the events have been BS by those standards as you can't 100% any of them without spending an abundant amount of cash as natural regen wouldn't have been enough. In this case, unless you're not on every 20mins~1hour 40mins, you're wasting potential runs, which is the biggest issue since no one has the tenacity for that. Though again, my biggest issue is the shit latency. It takes literaly 5~10 seconds to do anything, even load up the home page, pain in the ass just getting to the event pages since they're not even located with SP quests and have their own separate page.

Yolodesu
04-06-2017, 10:12 AM

Damn i have the complete opposite feeling. I love this event! There is drop everywhere x)

A bit painful with my alt account though (and ofc its on this one i need rewards the most)

I did a few runs just now. Expert red hits hard single-target. It seems soloable, though I think I had one other person. Expert blue does an AoE with poison as a spammable special that does about 1.5k damage with attack debuffs applied. This is very nasty if you get attacked with it repeatedly. That said, with my triple healer team I soloed a fight from 60% HP to 0 without losing anyone, so soloing the whole fight could be possible. Bring a healer that can remove status effects, strong healing (at least two healers that can heal for 1200+ each), and strong attack debuffs or you're going to run into trouble.

I would like to complete : Blue is "easy" to do with sustained healing, but red is a pain in the ass sometimes. If the rng isnt on your side and it start to focus one of your team member, heal wont change anything.
They are really weak to debuff, i only missed dizz few times with Mordred, and imo, if you're soloing it, debuff are more important than healing on red boss as you'll be rng dependent anyway.

Didnt test ragnarok yet unfortunately.

Seoyuki
04-06-2017, 10:13 AM
The games latency has been complete shit since this event started, jeez.

Yeah, I've crashed so many times, and everything just loads really slow. The event itself seems pretty easy to get through, though. Assuming you can get through the slow ass loading.

The event gacha hasn't been too kind to me so far. Best thing I've gotten is 1 SR weapon out of 80~ or so draws.

Xenocyde
04-06-2017, 10:34 AM
Red is my specialty.. solo it 2-3 times coz no ppl joined...
I just use Rear Guard + Refined Tactics to draw boss ultimate and nullify it and dmg -x% in other case,
since its majority attack is single target, blind and charm very effective and one healer is enough
Blue one kinda tricky, it randomly cause aoe and debuff, need more than 2 healer to do a smooth run

Ragnarok mode.... join once with just 1-2 hit yield enough rewards of killing 1-2+ experts, I wonder how rare it can spawn...

Just got a nice view with Ragnarok mode.... Rage + Burst = Instant death, my member which not elec ele and not reduce water damage take 5k each and the rest 3-4k... Completely Absolutely Ultimately Impossible to do solo challenge... but the reward... yea several tix and core worth more than 2+ experts run

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 11:03 AM
Are you guys noticing anything weird with raids not showing up? I have been chatting with someone from my union and some of the raids they are starting or joining (and inviting union members to) aren't showing up at all.

Yolodesu
04-06-2017, 11:08 AM
Are you guys noticing anything weird with raids not showing up? I have been chatting with someone from my union and some of the raids they are starting or joining (and inviting union members to) aren't showing up at all.

Yep, i just noticed the same issue. I wanted to carry an alt, standard raid didnt showed up, expert did.

Minze
04-06-2017, 11:13 AM
Just joined a battle and didnt look at the timer.
Joined at 46sek left did not atk, hoped for a refund.
But there is no refund like in other raids, so allways check the timer xD

Seoyuki
04-06-2017, 01:45 PM
A rather high amount of event raids are failing. I noticed that most of the expert runs will hang around 1-4 people until the boss gets like <40% HP and then more people start joining just to get the basic rewards from it.

sanahtlig
04-06-2017, 01:51 PM
I understand ...

+ the fact that i draw 40 tickets and receive only s*** :/
+ the fact that eid cost 1M pp, and i only have 50k ahahaha
+ the fact that it costs ( SSR weap or eid ) 60 souls and i only have 4 ( i m playing for 1h30-2h .. )

I've logged in twice, spent maybe 12 BP in raid potions, and now have 100k PP and 16 souls. We need about 19 souls a day to max out each of the two soul reward charts. Reaching 3 million PP in the course of typical play will probably be impossible, but 1 million for the SSR eidolon seems achievable. However, if you can't earn MVPs (by soloing or outcompeting others) you're going to have a much harder time earning rewards.

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 01:59 PM
A rather high amount of event raids are failing. I noticed that most of the expert runs will hang around 1-4 people until the boss gets like <40% HP and then more people start joining just to get the basic rewards from it.

Is not just waiting to get basic, is that raids are not showing up, after request support.
have had many fail (5-6 out of 30ish) to have any join where 2 others in my household on my friends list and union, unable to find the raid, and "request support" has been used.

not impressed at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, got a blue soul to drop from standard blue (silver chest). Odds seem low, but eh, nice to know that it can souls can still drop.

Aidoru
04-06-2017, 02:30 PM
Does anyone know if event gacha has a finite amount of rewards? Like will it eventually run out or is it an unlimited amount?

Just got my first Jorm from it (and SR weapon)
http://i.imgur.com/78Fb4Kxl.png

CBW
04-06-2017, 03:13 PM
Does anyone know if event gacha has a finite amount of rewards? Like will it eventually run out or is it an unlimited amount?

Just got my first Jorm from it (and SR weapon)
http://i.imgur.com/78Fb4Kxl.png

I got Jorm as well, a couple of Gjallarhorns, and 4 more SR weapons. Gjallarhorn will be limit maxed tomorrow at this rate.

BigBobs
04-06-2017, 04:37 PM
So to get all the souls is it better to just farm standard or go for expert for the extra tickets and rewards?

Lala
04-06-2017, 04:37 PM
Disapointed with how long it takes to get a 25 ap / lvl 50 summon down, usually takes like 15-30 mins, way too long for this kind of game.. comon its not world of warcraft.. was lucky to never get "stuck" but i see a lot of raids with timer reaching the end..

On top of friends/allies/other people in general not seeing help requests and the battle list not updating correctly, it seem that the AP/BP ratio isnt right, too many people are summoning while BP are too rare for every battle to get backup, usually they manage to copy gbf well enough or even do better but not this time :(

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 05:01 PM
So to get all the souls is it better to just farm standard or go for expert for the extra tickets and rewards?

Probably hinges on how reliable you are at clearing expert? Like if you need at least a couple of others to join you, I'd seriously consider farming standard during off-peak hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, regarding BP cost, they actually do get changed with the next raid event (Sandalphon; two events from now). 2 for expert/4 for ragnarok.

BigBobs
04-06-2017, 05:30 PM
I got Jorm as well, a couple of Gjallarhorns, and 4 more SR weapons. Gjallarhorn will be limit maxed tomorrow at this rate.

Lucky, I've only pulled a single Jorm.

AgentFakku
04-06-2017, 05:31 PM
screwed myself up - didn't know the guys were dead

wonder if there's a way to check a raid battle's participants b4 going to battle lol

Lala
04-06-2017, 05:42 PM
Oh, regarding BP cost, they actually do get changed with the next raid event (Sandalphon; two events from now). 2 for expert/4 for ragnarok.

Good to know, this will probably solve most if not all of the issue

AgentFakku
04-06-2017, 06:13 PM
dis game might be harder than Aigis and FK for me LOL

plus I had to double check allies list since it really matters in dis game than FK with the raid event battles

well, in FK allies do matter too during event battles but you need a shit ton of active allies in Kamihime

felix
04-06-2017, 06:19 PM
1 day in, and 100+ gifts to claim... i odnt have so much inventory space, game!!!

BigBobs
04-06-2017, 06:23 PM
I really wish I had one of those characters with the DoTs, or a lightning character with a heal.

CBW
04-06-2017, 06:39 PM
Lucky, I've only pulled a single Jorm.

3rd Gjallarhorn! I might not even make it to tomorrow. :P

BigBobs
04-06-2017, 06:51 PM
3rd Gjallarhorn! I might not even make it to tomorrow. :P

Bleh, I hate you, lol. I've only managed a single plat in the first event, never again.

Aidoru
04-06-2017, 07:06 PM

Still wondering about this if anyone knows.

BigBobs
04-06-2017, 07:09 PM
Still wondering about this if anyone knows.

I am enjoying the jewels I'm getting from it. Just cleared out another 3k pull, and YAY new SSR Kami!

boo...a fire one for this event, lol

Edit: Amaterasu

Sighto
04-06-2017, 07:38 PM
I can manage to solo standard in about 14 minutes. I feel so weak. :eek:

felix
04-06-2017, 07:43 PM
all those blue expert raids with 1 participant and less than 20 min left... srsly tho: why chose harder version of the raid?

Aidoru
04-06-2017, 07:50 PM
all those blue expert raids with 1 participant and less than 20 min left... srsly tho: why chose harder version of the raid?

Because it's the first choice and not everyone knows how the event works.

Sighto
04-06-2017, 08:00 PM

Is my game broken? I got the eido from red and the blue gacha. Was so excited I was going to finally have a decent thunder weapon when I saw the rainbow. :(

BigBobs
04-06-2017, 08:19 PM

Because they hope people will join? I can probably solo 50-60% depending on luck (like not just full nuking my healer off the bat), but everytime I've tried blue I haven't had a single person join

felix
04-06-2017, 08:27 PM
just finished solo red expert... feels good man XD but as i understand, you want to get to 60 of both souls, and 1mil PP and then pray to rnjesus for good gacha ticket drops. Or is it more benificial to focus on one? ur gettin diminishing returns after 60 souls, so it doesnt seem worth it...

BamBam
04-06-2017, 08:33 PM
well, kind of sad when I realize I have no chance against expert solo. But I get the feeling that a proper lightning team with 1 leading SSR and enough debuff can take them solo. Other than that, I figure out

*)You get around 2k pp for solo the standard, 6k averagely on expert(not solo) and I think more 10k or sth for ragnarok(not solo of course). Average 1 soul per expert mode.
The top prize is 3m pp and 150 soul, which means you need to finish around 300 expert raid before the end of the event, 7 days so around 45 raid/day?
But for pp it is definitely harder, 3m is a lot indeed.

*)Rag is very hard but it get crowded insanely fast. Soon you will realize that boss has tons of debuff on it that make the run reasonably for around 20k team with andro. The drop rate from Rag is very high, definitely worth it since you get better chance at instant SSR drop.

*)It seems most of the time this event will be idling waiting for support in expert mode, since most people can not solo them.

*)Debuff is your best friend.

BigBobs
04-06-2017, 10:26 PM
well, kind of sad when I realize I have no chance against expert solo. But I get the feeling that a proper lightning team with 1 leading SSR and enough debuff can take them solo. Other than that, I figure out

*)You get around 2k pp for solo the standard, 6k averagely on expert(not solo) and I think more 10k or sth for ragnarok(not solo of course). Average 1 soul per expert mode.
The top prize is 3m pp and 150 soul, which means you need to finish around 300 expert raid before the end of the event, 7 days so around 45 raid/day?
But for pp it is definitely harder, 3m is a lot indeed.

*)Rag is very hard but it get crowded insanely fast. Soon you will realize that boss has tons of debuff on it that make the run reasonably for around 20k team with andro. The drop rate from Rag is very high, definitely worth it since you get better chance at instant SSR drop.

*)It seems most of the time this event will be idling waiting for support in expert mode, since most people can not solo them.

*)Debuff is your best friend.

Honestly I think you just need two good healers.

BamBam
04-06-2017, 11:19 PM
you mean very good healer =(

felix
04-06-2017, 11:20 PM
been soloing expert just fine with just Sol for heals (Mordred as Soul) but Andromeda has better heal (faster c/d) so if you take her, it should be just fine with her alone, but yeah, more healers=easier runs

Devin
04-07-2017, 01:07 AM
I run Andromeda and Sol and Blue can still sometimes screw you over hard.

Nothing like healing a rage overdrive attack only for the boss to start spamming the AoE attack that causes drown... Thanks RNG.

jazz154
04-07-2017, 03:14 AM
What I hate about this event is the raid list and it's limiit of 10 raids. It would be great if you could have at least one slot reserved for help requests from union but sadly it's not the case.

AgentFakku
04-07-2017, 06:09 AM
been running the lvl 30 raid bosses since I can't even finish lvl 50 + not enuff folks come on

though, I will jump on someone's lvl 50 raid boss when there's 4 people

Skulkraken
04-07-2017, 06:19 AM
Yeah, the lack of people willing to help out on the blue lvl50 bosses hurts. Getting that damn jewel reward for first completion of that quest is going to be a pain.

Unregistered
04-07-2017, 06:57 AM
Yeah, the lack of people willing to help out on the blue lvl50 bosses hurts. Getting that damn jewel reward for first completion of that quest is going to be a pain.

I m seeing the opposite problem today i think, compared to yesterday ..

Today it seems that ppl host expert raid without playing ! 2 times already today i join a raid with 1 guy, and i m fighting alone ...

- - - Updated - - -

I am done with this event. It is just rediculous hard to get someone to help in this event if you can't solo the boss. Too bad because I am going for water and thunder. All I got out of 9 hours of farming and 120+ tickets is the green! SR Kamihime fu game.

Probably drop this game .

I think the main problem of the event is that it is too hard for casuals. In the dmm version that is no problem because the playerbase is much bigger and lots of people join raids started by casuals to MVP them. On Nutaku not enough people can MVP event so lots of raids fail.

I just go back and play GBF where I can finish events with 4 SSR weapon and 4 SSR summon in 12 hours as casual.

exkidd
04-07-2017, 08:56 AM

how could this....

check the wiki and there shouldn't any jorm at devil gacha

where is my ssr hammer T.T ...i feel cheated

Unregistered
04-07-2017, 09:08 AM
Hi guys,

I wanna ask u this :

Is it better to solo 5 standard (for 75AP) raids or host 3 (for 75 AP too) expert raids ?

- - - Updated - - -

i think that the problem was that nutaku rushed the event, i mean i barely have 2 thunder R weapon , 24k atk but it is to boost fire r R himes, and these blue boss spaning aoe with drown even without rage is so unfair, if there were 4 days of break people could get some sr thunder weapon of raid to fight it

Aidoru
04-07-2017, 09:31 AM
Hi guys,

I wanna ask u this :

Is it better to solo 5 standard (for 75AP) raids or host 3 (for 75 AP too) expert raids ?

The 3 experts are by far better as standard has a chance of not even giving you the Soul event item. And doing expert supposedly gives you a chance at doing Ragnorak difficulty. Only problem with expert is not everyone can solo it and not everyone joins.

Unregistered
04-07-2017, 09:38 AM
The 3 experts are by far better as standard doesn't even have a chance to give you the Soul event item. And doing expert supposedly gives you a chance at doing Ragnorak difficulty. Only problem with expert is not everyone can solo it and not everyone joins.

Ok i see .. and i didnt even think of that soul item when i asked my question, so thanks for ur response .. And in deed i cant solo expert and i m always affraid that no one joins :/

Aidoru
04-07-2017, 09:48 AM
What I'm doing is just helping those who request for standard and initiating my own experts. It's a bit annoying how long expert takes to clear though. I'll use BP recovery items if I see anyone with ragnorak up.

The rewards for starting standard and joining standard isn't much different, assuming you can deal a good amount of damage, and it cost less recovery time wise to join using 1 BP (20 minutes) vs 15 SP (45 minutes)

CBW
04-07-2017, 12:45 PM
Getting a million PP will be much easier than I thought. Approaching 300K already.

Lag
04-07-2017, 12:59 PM
I really don't like this event much.

I can solo-AFK the standard raid without problems, but doing Expert I get wiped pretty fast.
It's hard to run your own since people rarely join. I've been sitting in my raid, dead, for 40 mins doing request help each time the cooldown lets me and no one joins.

I don't have a single Jormungandr/weapon yet.

The other rewards are nice at least.

Aidoru
04-07-2017, 01:49 PM
I find that a lot of people don't join my raids til my 2nd attempt at request and me taking out a chunk of its HP already. If I get lucky, my alt will see the request too, which sadly hasn't happened often for some reason. If it does, people join more since they see 2 people in it and my alt also requests help.

felix
04-07-2017, 01:56 PM
personally, i join ppl who have like 20 min remaining, 1 person in and no damage done, since i can solo it, and rather than wasting ap and entrance mats, i can spend bp instead XD i dont do blue raid tho. at least not until i get 60 demon souls. then i will probably start doin blue...

Aidoru
04-07-2017, 02:59 PM
I don't think you can trigger ragnorak spawning by joining others. Unless someone can verfiy. I've gotten Ragnorak once and it was from my own raid. Also get 50 jewels for initiating it once so you want to at least once.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, very weird. I'm not sure if I broke the game but joined a raid, game crashed, logged back on and couldn't find it in progress/pending. Went ahead and joined another raid without problem. Finished it and when I went back to the homepage, it said I had a raid in progress, the one from before. Lol, not sure what happened there.

Gisborn
04-07-2017, 03:57 PM
Getting a million PP will be much easier than I thought. Approaching 300K already.

i'm at 740k~ :D

atm 4 eido and 1 hammer....i need more hammer....

BigBobs
04-07-2017, 04:21 PM
So...you can get the Eid from the red gacha.

5 eids total (at 60 red tokens), no weapons >.<

Just short of 500k PP

Gouda
04-07-2017, 04:52 PM
at 920k PP
only 3 eidolon, still no hammer. never trigger any Ragnarok Raid , damn .

just when and how to trigger raganarok????:(

BigBobs
04-07-2017, 05:56 PM
at 920k PP
only 3 eidolon, still no hammer. never trigger any Ragnarok Raid , damn .

just when and how to trigger raganarok????:(

You have to start the raid. I've gotten 1 rag in something like 5 attempts of expert.

jazz154
04-07-2017, 08:14 PM
I really don't like this event much.

I can solo-AFK the standard raid without problems, but doing Expert I get wiped pretty fast.
It's hard to run your own since people rarely join. I've been sitting in my raid, dead, for 40 mins doing request help each time the cooldown lets me and no one joins.

I would say join union and have them help you out but that won't help with current system. I am usually joining raids from my union if I see any and if I don't then I join the ones that have 20 minutes left like felix. While in the worst case I might not be able to solo it I can still take over 50% of its hp quite fast and that is usually when other people start to join. I don't bother joining raids with 4 or more people, excluding ragnarok of course.

exkidd
04-07-2017, 08:51 PM
anyone get the ssr hammer from red gacha?

i got the ssr eidolon from both red and blue gacha...so weird

BigBobs
04-07-2017, 09:04 PM
I sorta feel like it'd be easier to just pounce on ragnarok raids for the 2x blue tokens than trying to do them individually.

Unregistered
04-07-2017, 09:10 PM

Same thing happened to me. :/

BamBam
04-07-2017, 10:53 PM
The gacha is kind of buggy. Today I mistakenly enhance the water SSR kamihime with a copy of it.... but the drop from gacha so far makes me really satisfied so lol

For raiding, it is pretty common for people to not join your raid. Me same, usually it takes 2nd call, and sometimes 3rd call,

I find pretty normal case when boss is still at 70% hp and around 15 mins left and u are alone, I am out of free-risk hit(not have heal ready or potion) and can only rely on other help in order to finish it.

In an extreme case, I finish the boss when 30s left, so LOL. I have only failed one raid this event despite the fact that my team can only hit around 30-40% alone(we all can do a lot more with group). The only raid I fail is because of sever problem and I can not join back to finish it.

The key idea here is time management, do you have the time to just keep checking on your raid and checking on ragnarok raid. This event cost so much time if you want to do properly without high level gear and strong kami.

Aidoru
04-08-2017, 12:50 AM
Thinking farming blue would be better, seems like Nutaku screwed up the gatcha since you can get Jorm and both. Only been about 2 days and I already have her fully limit break and still only 1 SSR weapon.

Well, assuming I can get a infinite amount of grimores, jewels and other stuff, will keep running it.

Unregistered
04-08-2017, 02:33 AM

Me too got 4 eidolons 2 from red and 2 from blue should be bug. I sent a support ticket since 1st da but no responding at all.

Maybe we should spam alot of these support ticket lol.

Yolodesu
04-08-2017, 03:52 AM
Maybe we should spam alot of these support ticket lol.

Nooo! wait! not yet! i need more... everything!

sanahtlig
04-08-2017, 09:04 AM

https://i.gyazo.com/44dfee5df54bbc7493f5f44710250dd6.png

It makes sense to me that the eidolon would be available in both Gatchas. You need more copies to finish the LB, after all. On the other hand, it's much easier to get the eidolon PP reward, so that balances it out too.

Sighto
04-08-2017, 10:09 AM
How rare is the hammer supposed to be? 0/180 but have gotten 3 eidolons from the hammer gacha.

Aidoru
04-08-2017, 10:29 AM
It makes sense to me that the eidolon would be available in both Gatchas. You need more copies to finish the LB, after all. On the other hand, it's much easier to get the eidolon PP reward, so that balances it out too.

The Eidolon being as easy to get as it already is, the PP rewards doesn't balance it out as you need 3mil for the weapon and only 1mil for the eidolon. Even less so if you're focusing only red raids cause of eidolon from devil soul reward. I'm a bit under 1mil PP and that's after 2 1/2 days of playing all day, as I had work off, without using BP recovery aside for joining others ragnarok. By the end of the event, I have a good feeling most people won't even be near 3mil aside from the extremely dedicated.

At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if I get 10+ copies of Jorm by the end of this and and maybe half as much copies of the SSR weapon since I went red raid. Currently at 6 copies of Jorm and 1 SSR weapon with another Jorm incoming at 1m PP. I would honestly rather have multiple copies of a SSR weapon than a Eidolon, 1 full break copy is enough.

Gouda
04-08-2017, 11:20 AM
my only hope to get hammer is from 60 divine soul.

Seoyuki
04-08-2017, 02:33 PM
Over 200 gacha draws now and not one Eidolon draw yet. Best I've gotten now is 2 SR weapons. The RNG really hates me in Kamihime, it seems.

BamBam
04-08-2017, 03:28 PM
Over 200 gacha draws now and not one Eidolon draw yet. Best I've gotten now is 2 SR weapons. The RNG really hates me in Kamihime, it seems.

Just draw more I guess, but I would be more worry if I dont receive the weapon, overall, the weapon is harder to get anyway!

Unregistered
04-08-2017, 05:54 PM

lol 2 SR and no SSR...200 gacha...that's wew, i not sure how many i have draw... but i got 3 full LB hovud sword, 2 full LB Hrotti (both SR) and 1 full LB eido.... but hammer...where the heck is it? only 1 from the souls....

katsalia
04-08-2017, 07:34 PM
First event where I actually maxed out the Eidolon... got 2 copies from Divine Gacha, 1 from Devil, 1 from 60 Devil jewels, and the last one as a raid drop... So many hours of grinding shaved off by that last one.

Unregistered
04-08-2017, 09:30 PM
I have a question. If you get Mjolnir or Gallarhorn from the pp or soul rewards, does that release the kamihime? I have done about 20 gacha tickets and got neither. Thanks

Lala
04-08-2017, 09:42 PM
I have a question. If you get Mjolnir or Gallarhorn from the pp or soul rewards, does that release the kamihime? I have done about 20 gacha tickets and got neither. Thanks

Yes you get the kamihime, soon as you receive the weapon from either

Aidoru
04-08-2017, 10:06 PM
Started a red expert raid and someone joins in and it dies in literally a couple minutes from full HP. They managed to do 1.5m damage in just a few turns at Rank 82, probably using a full thunder team. Jeez. Definitely the highest rank player I've seen so far.

BigBobs
04-08-2017, 10:23 PM
Started a red expert raid and someone joins in and it dies in literally a couple minutes from full HP. They managed to do 1.5m damage in just a few turns at Rank 82, probably using a full thunder team. Jeez. Definitely the highest rank player I've seen so far.

Yonowa? A rank 82 just did the same in one of mine, lol

felix
04-08-2017, 10:23 PM
max LB Sieg+Tyr burst while stunned would be my guess, maybe together with atk buff from Arthur EX and possibly Amon's def down.

Aidoru
04-08-2017, 10:29 PM
Yonowa? A rank 82 just did the same in one of mine, lol

I just saw that person now in a Ragnarok, though the one I saw previous was Maru.

BigBobs
04-09-2017, 12:35 AM
These raid events are really good for getting a bunch of +1 normals for enhancing.

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 12:45 AM
how can i start a ragnarok raid boss...?

sharpness
04-09-2017, 12:50 AM
come to think about it how did they..?

<<<Thinking..?>>>> -_-

Gisborn
04-09-2017, 01:44 AM
hmm so weapon max LB is 3 stars, which mean we need 4 copies... 2 from souls reward, 1 from pp reward then we need to draw 1 from gacha... and heck i'm near 1.5m pp yet to see the hammer but already 8 copies of eido...

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 06:52 AM
Event is stupid. Want to farm thunder weapon. No one joins my raids. Can not do shit alone. Because my thunder has not team healer and Andromeda alone is not enough.

This suxs.

Gisborn
04-09-2017, 07:24 AM
Event is stupid. Want to farm thunder weapon. No one joins my raids. Can not do shit alone. Because my thunder has not team healer and Andromeda alone is not enough.

This suxs.

i would say healer is no good in this event, u can't cover the whole team with just 1.6k heals (example blue multiple aoe in a row or red focus fire at 1 hime for 3 times)

Here is my team and looking good in solo. I bring in Ramiel to make sure that charm/dizziness land and if lucky there are more than 10+ turns Jorm is unable to act in a fight

sanahtlig
04-09-2017, 07:57 AM

This suxs.
Join the raids of others and join a Union that cooperates to do the Expert fights so you have a guaranteed 2-3 people when you start an Expert. Since you probably won't be able to get MVPs regularly, don't expect to be able to farm multiple copies of hard-to-get items like the SSR weapon, which even veterans spamming the fights are having poor luck with.

i would say healer is no good in this event, u can't cover the whole team with just 1.6k heals (example blue multiple aoe in a row or red focus fire at 1 hime for 3 times)

Here is my team and looking good in solo. I bring in Ramiel to make sure that charm/dizziness land and if lucky there are more than 10+ turns Jorm is unable to act in a fight
Telling people to essentially 'Be like me!' (get more SSRs and have 32k attack power) is not useful advice. But yes, debuffs are necessary in a balanced group. So is healing. This particular boss is especially vulnerable to debuffs, and Dizzy in particular is very potent when it lands.

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 08:11 AM

Thats great for you. Really. But see here is my situation. I do not have any ssr kamihime. My best attack value is 16k ish ( actually 18k ish but thats on red characters so not helpful.) There is no way I can solo this raid. I started over 30 red raids. In none of them I recieved help. So yes this blows big. I would join other red raids to grind red souls but I only have enough leafes for 30 raids. So to get one ssr weapon i still need 30 raids started by me to be joined by others which does not happen at all. Probably because I can not do enough damage myself to get other people to join.

- - - Updated - - -

Join the raids of others and join a Union that cooperates to do the Expert fights so you have a guaranteed 2-3 people when you start an Expert. Since you probably won't be able to get MVPs regularly, don't expect to be able to farm multiple copies of hard-to-get items like the SSR weapon, which even veterans spamming the fights are having poor luck with.

Telling people to essentially 'Be like me!' (get more SSRs and have 32k attack power) is not useful advice. But yes, debuffs are necessary in a balanced group. So is healing. This particular boss is especially vulnerable to debuffs, and Dizzy in particular is very potent when it lands.
In GBF you can expect multiple copies of SSRs in grinding events even with bad team because others help you out often. So why not in kamihime?

Yolodesu
04-09-2017, 08:12 AM
i would say healer is no good in this event

I wouldnt say its not good but yeah, controls and debuff are generally more important imo (its especially true on this event since this boss is so weak to afflictions.

Another really good ability i was lucky enough to test is Thor's paralysis. As Dizz, it has a really low chance to be applied (less than dizz), but if it works it gives you 3-4 turns with the boss unable to attack.

Since you probably won't be able to get MVPs regularly, don't expect to be able to farm multiple copies of hard-to-get items like the SSR weapon, which even veterans spamming the fights are having poor luck with

It depends what you call multiple copy. With some luck from the gacha you can fully lb weapon and/or eidolon.

For example i had 3 Jorm and a weapon from gacha on a fresh account started at the beginning of the event (only host standard raid, only got 1 or 2 mvp from expert because we were only 2 fighting the boss) while my main account just got his first guaranteed Jorm.

sanahtlig
04-09-2017, 08:13 AM
My best attack value is 16k ish ( actually 18k ish but thats on red characters so not helpful.) There is no way I can solo this raid. I started over 30 red raids. In none of them I recieved help. So yes this blows big. I would join other red raids to grind red souls but I only have enough leafes for 30 raids. So to get one ssr weapon i still need 30 raids started by me to be joined by others which does not happen at all. Probably because I can not do enough damage myself to get other people to join.
A reasonable goal for you is 60 divine (blue) souls for the guaranteed SSR hammer. You're going to need help to do that. A lot of it. You have 5 days remaining so that's 12 Divine Souls per day, or 12 Blue Experts, with some Ragnaroks thrown in if you're lucky. You have enough BP from regen to do those 12 Experts a day. Choose wisely which fights you join.

Be aware also that if you're not thunder element, the eidolon would probably be a better choice, especially for a new player. Good weapons can be farmed in relatively short order, while good eidolons cannot. This eidolon also has the very useful ATK down debuff. If you miss it, you may not have another opportunity to get that particular debuff on an eidolon.

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 08:42 AM
In GBF you can expect multiple copies of SSRs in grinding events even with bad team because others help you out often. So why not in kamihime?

Because we have a tiny player base that can barely handle this event. Compound that with the fact everyone basically waits for ragnarok raids rather than joining expert means we get less rags and experts die slow so most people won't get shit from the event.

Gisborn
04-09-2017, 08:43 AM

the message is just to point out u not really need a healers... u want others join your raid? do enough dmg to attract them(also be sure your friends/union are active) and there are a lot of SR himes with CC which i point out mine is Mordred and Ramiel(she's SR..)...

Charm/Dizziness is hard to cheap in but with Mordred's skill i can say 90% of em works

edit: i do apologize if my snapshot misleading, just want to show non healer in team and with just Mordred + Ramiel as CC...i'm not a pro but u can compare the total stats urself... lv 60 Nike a SR hime stat is even lower than lv 50 Ignis a R hime which i think is a nono and it hurts the dmg output a lot

Lag
04-09-2017, 09:01 AM
Finally starting to see results of this grind.
http://i.imgur.com/deM6gcA.jpg

Also got my first Ragnarok.
http://i.imgur.com/V5qP6Vb.jpg

I feel so behind compared to everyone else. I've been grinding hard. 600k PP. http://i.imgur.com/r67HKb6.png

All the Soul P, Books, and +1 stuff feels good at least.

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 09:02 AM
Ehh I also dislike the event very much. I started playing kamihime when it released but only did the first advent event. After that I decided to only do events for thunder because I drew Perun and want to go for thunder. I do not have much time to spend on kamihime because I also play 3 sengoku providence accounts on nutaku and one on dmm. One granblue fantasy account + sorad no katana dystopia, fire emblems heroes, kancolle. Idol wars and a couple of others on dmm.

I put 8 hours of farming into this event. Up to this point I have 15 souls 60k pp and 200 to 250 tickets. Simply because i sometimes wait 30 minutes in the hope someone joins raids started by me. My results from the tickets are very underwhelming. I just got one gjallahorn. I like the kamihime but sadly for a green team I do not like because of the kind of content this game has and the childish look of almost all the green characters I have seen.

By this rate I have to put another 50ish hours into the game to get 1! SSR thunder weapon. As a comparison I put 10 hours into granblue fantasys table for six event and got four SSR weapons for my color one sr character and one SSR summon out of color. This event is for my standards not worth farming. Just way too little return for the time I put into it. I will just stop this event here. If the next thunder event is as hard to farm I will just stop playing this game. Especially if the performance of this game stays this crappy. Btw what is up with that. I tested the dmm version and the version on dmm runs way smoother than the version on nutaku.

VortexMagus
04-09-2017, 09:23 AM
I feel like this event is a little too difficult and time-consuming. I've got a *really* advanced account - 27k total party power, andro and mordred unlocked, every kami at 3/4 parts unlocked, 4.5k+ health on everyone, been playing from day 1, have a pretty good team, and I hit roadblocks all the time in the blue expert raid. Soloing it is either really easy or really hard - if Jorm uses his normal bubble of doom attack once every 5 turns or so I will crush the raid by myself.

If Jorm uses it twice in a row it drains all my healing and I can barely survive the resulting rage swing and have to wait for someone to join me and heal my party - occasionally Jorm will use it twice in a row on the first three turns and I'm useless and have to wait for someone to join me before I can even do any damage. There's too much RNG in the blue raid.

I can reliably solo the red expert raid, though. Single target damage AND no area bubble bullshit? Easy.

Yolodesu
04-09-2017, 09:43 AM
I feel like this event is a little too difficult and time-consuming

I agree with you but it doesnt come from the event itself.
It is a raid event. Boss arent supposed to be fight alone.
Both issue you're talking about comes from the fact that ppl don't join raids. You can clearly see how it is intended to work during ragnarok boss fight, which is way easier and faster in the end.

I don't know how it could be fixed. Active union can help (ppl from your union will more likely join the boss you're hosting), but to be effective, it should prioritize union member request (request are a complete mess actually)

And i think i read somewhere that expert boss will only cost 2 bp to join in the future. So more ppl will be able to help others.

Lag
04-09-2017, 09:50 AM
I don't know how it could be fixed.

If it didn't cost BP to join another person's raid, people would be all over it. Rag is the one people are willing to waste resources on.

Aidoru
04-09-2017, 10:06 AM
Never really noticed this since I just click take all but seems some raids are failing to give reward so you get them the next day. Just logged on and got about 30 tickets from stuff I supposedly cleared yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

If it didn't cost BP to join another person's raid, people would be all over it. Rag is the one people are willing to waste resources on.

I disagree. I'm glad I don't have to use AP on this cause that's AP that can be spent elsewhere and potions saved for actual events that require more effort to get a fully break limit unit. If I use any BP recovery items, I literally get most of it back from the event gacha.

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 10:07 AM
A reasonable goal for you is 60 divine (blue) souls for the guaranteed SSR hammer. You're going to need help to do that. A lot of it. You have 5 days remaining so that's 12 Divine Souls per day, or 12 Blue Experts, with some Ragnaroks thrown in if you're lucky. You have enough BP from regen to do those 12 Experts a day. Choose wisely which fights you join.

lol. Sry no offense but this made me laugh a bit. Theoretically you are right. 12 expert raids on BP recovery can be done but that would mean I would also need to be unemployed.

Realistically I can spend one hour (5+3 BP) in the morning before work and four hours in the evening (5+12 BP). So that's a total of 20 BP on recovery so six expert raids each day. Half of what I need to get one SSR. So this event basically means to either quit my job, invest into recovery items or no sleep. Yeah....no. Not smart design

Aidoru
04-09-2017, 10:14 AM
lol. Sry no offense but this made me laugh a bit. Theoretically you are right. 12 expert raids on BP recovery can be done but that would mean I would also need to be unemployed.

Realistically I can spend one hour (5+3 BP) in the morning before work and four hours in the evening (5+12 BP). So that's a total of 20 BP on recovery so six expert raids each day. Half of what I need to get one SSR. So this event basically means to either quit my job, invest into recovery items or no sleep. Yeah....no. Not smart design

Or play mobile, just stay away from the r18+ scenes in public.
https://www.nutaku.net/games/mobile/

I would honestly suggest just using BP recovery items you get from where ever, you basically get all of them back doing the event gacha.

You definitely won't be able to get everything unless you no life the game though, since the AP pool is so small you have little time compared to other games to take breaks and raid events being the worst on time constraints as it heavily relies on BP, which takes even less time to fully recover.

VortexMagus
04-09-2017, 10:21 AM

I actually anticipated this and didn't spend all my shit from the typhon event (the event had nothing I was interested in anyway, halfassed it and got one copy of typhon and two copies of the SSR weapon). I have been getting 2 half-elixirs a day from it and I have enough materials for another 20+ days of half-elixirs. Plus I have 30 left over from previous events. So doing this I can grind like crazy off the stamina regen raids. That being said, I'm not sure thats what you're looking for.

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 10:25 AM

You should just drop the game. This game has mobile so its set up thinking you can access it all times of the day, any where any time. If you can't do that either settle for less or get out while you can.

Lag
04-09-2017, 10:33 AM
I just don't understand why anyone would do this.

http://i.imgur.com/1n8UgIs.jpg

How do you just start a raid and instantly AFK doing nothing at all for that long? No one is going to join that.

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 10:47 AM
You should just drop the game. This game has mobile so its set up thinking you can access it all times of the day, any where any time. If you can't do that either settle for less or get out while you can.
Yeah i think i will just do that. There are better less time consuming games out there but still that does Not change the fact that this event is desinged stupidly for the small comunity nutaku has.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah i think i will just do that. There are better less time consuming games out there but still that does Not change the fact that this event is desinged stupidly for the small comunity nutaku has.

If you look at FKG raid events we have a similar problem there, just not as bad as here with the rag giving like 3x of the expert drop while costing at only like 66% more bp. Nutaku either can't or won't adjust things like this.

Yolodesu
04-09-2017, 11:26 AM
Never really noticed this since I just click take all but seems some raids are failing to give reward so you get them the next day. Just logged on and got about 30 tickets from stuff I supposedly cleared yesterday

Thinking about it, isnt it raid you died in? Other ppl can still finish it.

Aidoru
04-09-2017, 11:29 AM
Thinking about it, isnt it raid you died in? Other ppl can still finish it.

I have never completely wiped in a single raid I've done yet. It's not a pending raid either, it's just a bunch of tickets in my gifts inbox under the no expiration tab when I log on, which I'm sure I clear out before I log off, I would remember seeing it at 30+.

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 11:32 AM
I just don't understand why anyone would do this.

How do you just start a raid and instantly AFK doing nothing at all for that long? No one is going to join that.

That looks llike a raid started by me. Thats how much damage I can do until i get rng whiped round one when Andromeda gets triple attacked

Lag
04-09-2017, 11:37 AM
That looks llike a raid started by me. Thats how much damage I can do until i get rng whiped round one when Andromeda gets triple attacked

Chances it wasn't you. I waited for that person's raid to disappear first before I posted the image for privacy sake. That raid boss was at 100.00% HP not a single % less.

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 12:10 PM
Starting next raid event (Sandalphon), BP costs get adjusted to 2 for expert and 4 for ragnarok.

Strictly speaking, Jormungandr isn't the only eidolon with a -10% atk debuff. Yatagarasu should also have the same effect. Yatagarasu's event is 3 months away; so there's about 8 new events plus the 1st reprint before then. So you still want Jormungandr anyway.

Biodeamon
04-09-2017, 12:14 PM
You really think somebody would do that? Just abandon a raid boss?

sanahtlig
04-09-2017, 12:45 PM
Strictly speaking, Jormungandr isn't the only eidolon with a -10% atk debuff. Yatagarasu should also have the same effect. Yatagarasu's event is 3 months away; so there's about 8 new events plus the 1st reprint before then. So you still want Jormungandr anyway.
I suspect most people will want one of these two eidolons in their team. ATK and DEF down are two of the most useful debuffs, and getting to the -50% cap without the aid of an eidolon is tough without SSR kamihime. Jorm has the added bonus of having a passive buff that's actually useful for its element.

BamBam
04-09-2017, 01:01 PM
What makes me frustrated most about this event is there are many instances where u are locked out of your own raid. Whenever you try to go back in, the game just kind of crash and ask to reload.

Aidoru
04-09-2017, 01:04 PM
I have yet to experience being locked out of my own raid. I've run a hefty amount already too. Crashing has happen a few time during the raid but nothing about being locked out. Relogging and joining back in without a problem assuming it isn't dead within the next 30 seconds.

Yolodesu
04-09-2017, 01:43 PM
I have never completely wiped in a single raid I've done yet. It's not a pending raid either, it's just a bunch of tickets in my gifts inbox under the no expiration tab when I log on, which I'm sure I clear out before I log off, I would remember seeing it at 30+.

Ok, now i'm paying attention yes, you randomly get rewards afterwards. Oh well, i wont complain :D

sanahtlig
04-09-2017, 01:47 PM
I have yet to experience being locked out of my own raid. I've run a hefty amount already too. Crashing has happen a few time during the raid but nothing about being locked out. Relogging and joining back in without a problem assuming it isn't dead within the next 30 seconds.
It's irritating because my mailbox is stuffed with enhancement materials for weapons/eidolons I can't level yet, and I have to retrieve those tickets 1 at a time.

BamBam
04-09-2017, 01:49 PM
yeah, as long as u do any dmg on boss, you will get reward, either immediately or later through non-exp gift box.

even a few dmg on expert would yeild you a soul so lol

reload does not work for me, it happened 5 times for me in the last 4 days out of 200 spawn I remember

Lag
04-09-2017, 02:40 PM
yeah, as long as u do any dmg on boss, you will get reward, either immediately or later through non-exp gift box.

even a few dmg on expert would yeild you a soul so lol

reload does not work for me, it happened 5 times for me in the last 4 days out of 200 spawn I remember

I thought you had to actually use a turn for it to count.
Like, if you use a skill to damage the boss and the raid ends it would refund you BP and give you nothing. (At least that's how it is for normal raids.)

CBW
04-09-2017, 03:10 PM
Like, if you use a skill to damage the boss and the raid ends it would refund you BP and give you nothing. (At least that's how it is for normal raids.)

Funny story, bought 5 BP for Ragnarok, joined, then it crashed. Event disappeared within 10 seconds, lost my BP. Then I played for HOURS, finally unlocking my first Ragnarok. Oops, you are in Ragnarok. No, you aren't. Let's reimburse you... You were at 31 AP, let's put you at 107 AP.

Wut?

BamBam
04-09-2017, 03:58 PM
Yeah I think I miswrite it, you have to get at least a turn to get reward.

sanahtlig
04-09-2017, 03:59 PM
I've joined a Ragnarok, not done any damage, and been refunded my BP. It's still a net loss because those BP restoration items you used won't be refunded, and now you have full BP and nothing useful to spend it on.

Aidoru
04-09-2017, 04:08 PM
Join other expert/standards? Not much of a loss at all since you'll still get tickets. If you MVP an expert and 2 standards, that'll pretty much net you nearly the same amount of tickets and if you're lucky with standard drops, same amount of souls as participating in ragnorok (not as much tickets as MVP).You get a ridiculous amount of BP recovery items from tickets anyways.

At least it's no where near as much loss as doing something like going to work or sleeping.

Though not sure how you weren't able to get back in and land some hits with it all full HP, doesn't even take that long to relog.

OtherGuy02
04-09-2017, 07:50 PM
How are people doing on the PP part of this event? Is 3 million to get everything from it a bit too high? Not sure about others but with 3/4 days progress now I'm only just hitting the 800k mark and I definitely haven't been slacking off. Getting to 1 million should be fine for me to get my last Jorg drop (been super lucky and have had 3 from the ticket gacha plus the soul one) but there's no chance in hell I'm getting anywhere near 3 million for the Thunderous Warhammer (got 2 so far, one gacha and other soul).

Not so much bothered about getting the Warhammer just wondering if at 3 million PP is it even possible to get it at all or is the cost too high to get to. With being higher power than I am now and if I had no problem solo'ing red expert getting to 2 million, maybe 2.2 could be done but is 3 million just a pipe dream for everybody?

sanahtlig
04-09-2017, 07:58 PM
I haven't heard of too many people seriously aiming for 3mil. Most are settling for 1mil. I'm at 950k PP and my last goal is getting an 8th copy of the SR water sword. Farming this event beats Disaster farming.

Unregistered
04-10-2017, 12:39 AM
How are people doing on the PP part of this event? Is 3 million to get everything from it a bit too high? Not sure about others but with 3/4 days progress now I'm only just hitting the 800k mark and I definitely haven't been slacking off. Getting to 1 million should be fine for me to get my last Jorg drop (been super lucky and have had 3 from the ticket gacha plus the soul one) but there's no chance in hell I'm getting anywhere near 3 million for the Thunderous Warhammer (got 2 so far, one gacha and other soul).

Not so much bothered about getting the Warhammer just wondering if at 3 million PP is it even possible to get it at all or is the cost too high to get to. With being higher power than I am now and if I had no problem solo'ing red expert getting to 2 million, maybe 2.2 could be done but is 3 million just a pipe dream for everybody?

yea i felt that way too... 4days + and only at 1.5mill...

- - - Updated - - -

wtf rngesus... my main at 1.5mill 0 hammer from gacha... and today i go my alt for the 5 draws = 50... gotten 3 hammers!! i hate u rngesus!

- - - Updated - - -

alt at 250k pp...

BamBam
04-10-2017, 12:40 AM
I am at 1.6m but I have stopped farming hardcore already. Reaching further does not seems worth it unless you get to 3m. I think a realistic goal is 150 souls both and at that points you have around 1.5m already and pretty much done with the event.

Unregistered
04-10-2017, 01:23 AM
I am at 1.6m but I have stopped farming hardcore already. Reaching further does not seems worth it unless you get to 3m. I think a realistic goal is 150 souls both and at that points you have around 1.5m already and pretty much done with the event.

same i slow down the pace but if a ragnarok is up i will still pot it and go since gacha might giving out jewels~ and its precious

VortexMagus
04-10-2017, 10:15 AM
For those of us who are not interested in spending 6 hours a day farming, I've found that 60 souls each and 1 mill PP seems to be a realistically attainable goal. I was originally thinking I'd pop 40 fucking elixirs on this event but there is no way I have enough time, each raid takes me about 15-20 minutes of undivided attention because they're pretty difficult and I have to use my kamihime efficiently - other events I spend 2 minutes arranging stuff at the start then turn on auto battle and win while doing other tasks. I could probably go to 2 mill PP if I was willing to pop all my elixirs and just farm the 15 ap sector instead of the 30 ap one, but I'm not sure that's a useful use of my time as I've almost maxed jorm anyway.

40 elixirs worth of raiding I estimate would take me at least 10 hours of undivided attention since I get 3 25 ap raids per 2 elixirs. And that's not counting the effects of regen and spamming BP raids too. Ugh.

I will say that if I had more time I'd totally farm this event a lot harder, because there hasn't been another event where you can reliably exchange stamina for magic jewels, but here the tickets you get from spamming stamina have a pretty decent chance of pulling magic jewels from the gacha. Plus I get a metrick fuckload of SR weapons. I've max breaked my second Gjallarhorn already...

BamBam
04-10-2017, 12:18 PM
ok guys, I feel like I should share some tips in my event run:
1)Make sure you join any ragnarok you see, it is too important to ignore
2)Open a separate browser just to looking at list of raid when u playing, this window is dedicated to make sure we do not miss any ragnarok we are shared
3)Dont try to join ragnarok when boss hp is super low or 25 people join already when you dont have enough bp, probably you gonna miss it because it is very laggy process. If you have enough, try anyway
4)If you not strong, try to favor red boss, spawn them and do as much dmg as possible but try to make sure that you stay ALIVE, this is extremely important. When people come in you can deal extra dmg and stay alive longer than on your own
5)When you spawn ragnarok dont share it immediately, deal some dmg first so you get favored in dmg rank
6)Try to spend bp on blue boss, they are hard to take alone anyway
7)Be aggresive with BP spending when u see ragnarok raid, do it, you gonna get some refund through ticket later on.
8)Expand your friendlist, make sure you have enough thunder support.
9)Look at your weapon list, if u run thunder team then you probably want to favor SR lightning weapon with assault skill, 3% dmg is at lv 50 is a lot.
10)Be a good guys so your gacha and drops are good.I mean help your unionmate and probably they gonna help u.
11)You do not need to solo any boss, it is a waste of time and maybe waste of chance if you do not have snatch.Solo give you maximum of 19k at expert boss, you should only care about MVP.
12)There is a free super potion from sticker so use that

AzureWinter
04-10-2017, 02:15 PM
The main problem is though: how do I get people to actually join my raid boss? Sure I can send out invites when it starts, but a lot of the time, the level 50 bosses never have anyone join and I barely do anything to them myself, so I am just wasting stakes and chains. Then, most of the time the level 30 boss does get defeated which I am thankful for.
I am in a union, not sure how active it is, and my friends list is full.

AgentFakku
04-10-2017, 02:17 PM
i finally got Jormungar or whatever and that wind gal, Helm something. Is dat it for event gurls? was surprised to see a 2nd one

LOL I don't read

my team is way too weak to handle lvl 50 raid bosses so I don't even start those

I do jump on people's and yeah, sometimes, we don't get the kill

I mostly do lvl 30 raid bosses when starting up

Unregistered
04-10-2017, 02:59 PM
people like easy win, so they join if the boss is already half dead or if they have chance of steal the mvp, also the time is important a raid with 1 single player and boss bar full with little time is a raid lost, but some whales can save you with luck if they want & can beat it with easily

Aidoru
04-10-2017, 03:41 PM
Has anyone actually gotten a SSR weapon or eidolon as a chest drop reward? I just got a SR weapon as a drop and had forgotten you can, according to JP wiki.

CBW
04-10-2017, 05:24 PM
Has anyone actually gotten a SSR weapon or eidolon as a chest drop reward? I just got a SR weapon as a drop and had forgotten you can, according to JP wiki.

Neither, but I did finally get my first weapon drop from Gacha. I am at 100 blue souls and should hit 150 before event ends. I just need one more weapon drop from somewhere to max both the eidolon and weapon.

Lala
04-10-2017, 05:31 PM

Ive got the SSR weapon from 25 ap raid battle (Red), never got another item from it.

BigBobs
04-10-2017, 06:02 PM
Lol. That moment you're updating your fire team and forget to switch back to your thunder team before starting a blue raid.

CBW
04-10-2017, 07:48 PM
Lol. That moment you're updating your fire team and forget to switch back to your thunder team before starting a blue raid.

Red Potion time!

Unregistered
04-10-2017, 08:05 PM

I've gotten both the weapon and Jorm from expert red.

Aidoru
04-10-2017, 08:12 PM
Wow you guys have some luck. Just reached 150 souls for the red side and 100 for blue and only found 1 SR. Well not like it matters too much considering how easy it is to get SR weapons from gacha/rewards but wouldn't have minded a SSR weapon as a drop since it's such a pain to get.

VortexMagus
04-10-2017, 10:14 PM
The main problem is though: how do I get people to actually join my raid boss? Sure I can send out invites when it starts, but a lot of the time, the level 50 bosses never have anyone join and I barely do anything to them myself, so I am just wasting stakes and chains. Then, most of the time the level 30 boss does get defeated which I am thankful for.
I am in a union, not sure how active it is, and my friends list is full.

I joined a super active union (everyone is above level 30, most of them 40-50s and has played in the past 2 days, no worthless leechers with 20+ days unlogged here) and I make note of people on my friends list who join a lot and join them in return. Also, I have an alarm set to the burst times of my union, so I try and play then when I can (I usually catch the one in the evening, on my days off I can do the morning one). Burst times make you AND your union mates more efficient. I'll often try and join union members on friends list during burst times cause I know we'll both start with burst and do huuuuuuuge damage at start.

I also make sure to do a lot of damage to the boss, which tends to attract people. Very few people are interested in doing 15 minutes of work because you started a boss and went afk after doing like 3 hits to him. Also, running andro/cass is always more attractive because then people know if they join your raids or you join theirs, they get heals, which is important. I'm always much more reluctant to join people with d'art/solomon/arthur/joan because I know I'm carrying a lot of extra weight there. Even if their teams are amazing they can't offer me much help. Mordred and Sieg are ok though cause they give a lot of benefit to you (Mordred has a lot of OP afflictions and Sieg tears through rage mode), just not as good as Andro.

Oh, and I use stamps a lot to encourage active people. Go Go! Nice Work! Thanks!

vysethevaliant
04-10-2017, 10:22 PM
Fuck this event. I'm up to 833k PP and only a single SSR weapon from all of my ticket pulls. I got one Jormungandr, that I got for receiving 60 Devil Souls, and my next will probably be the one from 100k PP and then one more if I can manage 150 Devil Souls (need around 65 more). This raid is such a time-sink, since people rarely join your raids unless they're near death so solo'ing them takes a while. I can solo them, but it takes me around 12 minutes (give-or-take) to do it.

I just want a max LB'd Jormungandr, but even if I grind out the other two guaranteed ones, I doubt the ticket gatcha will give me one. It's especially frustrating when you see people with already fully LB'd Eidolon and weapons. Why can't I be that lucky? :(

Seriously, I can't wait to return to the traditional events. At least there's a guaranteed after a certain amount of drops, so you don't need to rely on RNG (outside of getting those drops). I was hoping the ticket gatcha would have a set number of items to pull, similar to GBF, but (surprise surprise) they don't. You could very well go through 1,000 tickets and not receive a single SSR summon/weapon drop from it. Ugh.

Sorry, rant over.

VortexMagus
04-10-2017, 10:26 PM
Fuck this event. I'm up to 833k PP and only a single SSR weapon from all of my ticket pulls. I got one Jormungandr, that I got for receiving 60 Devil Souls, and my next will probably be the one from 100k PP and then one more if I can manage 150 Devil Souls (need around 65 more). This raid is such a time-sink, since people rarely join your raids unless they're near death so solo'ing them takes a while. I can solo them, but it takes me around 12 minutes (give-or-take) to do it.

I just want a max LB'd Jormungandr, but even if I grind out the other two guaranteed ones, I doubt the ticket gatcha will give me one. It's especially frustrating when you see people with already fully LB'd Eidolon and weapons. Why can't I be that lucky? :(

Seriously, I can't wait to return to the traditional events. At least there's a guaranteed after a certain amount of drops, so you don't need to rely on RNG (outside of getting those drops). I was hoping the ticket gatcha would have a set number of items to pull, similar to GBF, but (surprise surprise) they don't. You could very well go through 1,000 tickets and not receive a single SSR summon/weapon drop from it. Ugh.

Sorry, rant over.

You must be crazy unlucky from the gacha. I've gotten 2 jorm from the blue gacha and 1 from red gacha (bug?), and I'm only at 750k PP. 70 blue souls and 45 red souls ish.

Unregistered
04-10-2017, 10:31 PM

Sorry, rant over.

tbh, i felt this event is much easier than previously one... this is the only event i manage to full LB....

dreadpin
04-10-2017, 10:34 PM

forgot to log in earlier...my result from this event :x

vysethevaliant
04-10-2017, 10:35 PM
You must be crazy unlucky from the gacha. I've gotten 2 jorm from the blue gacha and 1 from red gacha (bug?), and I'm only at 750k PP. 70 blue souls and 45 red souls ish.
Yeah, I'm generally pretty unlucky when it comes to this style of game, which is unfortunate since I do enjoy them.

I'm at 840k PP now, 88 Devil Soul and 24 Divine Soul, one SSR weapon.

Kill me now.

tbh, i felt this event is much easier than previously one... this is the only event i manage to full LB....
It's easy, if RNG is with you. Unfortunately, it isn't for me, which is a shame since this is the first Eidolon I really wanted to LB (since I'm interested in building a water team). :/

dreadpin
04-10-2017, 10:40 PM
Yeah, I'm generally pretty unlucky when it comes to this style of game, which is unfortunate since I do enjoy them.

I'm at 840k PP now, 88 Devil Soul and 24 Divine Soul, one SSR weapon.

Kill me now.

It's easy, if RNG is with you. Unfortunately, it isn't for me, which is a shame since this is the first Eidolon I really wanted to LB (since I'm interested in building a water team). :/

lmao, well this is the one i dun want to LB(only nike as water) and managed to max it with extra 3 copies... i guess this game meant to not giving what we need xD

vysethevaliant
04-10-2017, 10:40 PM
lmao, well this is the one i dun want to LB(only nike as water) and managed to max it with extra 3 copies... i guess this game meant to not giving what we need xD

Such is life. >_<

Gisborn
04-10-2017, 10:44 PM
same goes to me, main dark team at 2mill pp... max LB eido but 0 hammer...meanwhile my alt max hammer at 300k pp...

CBW
04-10-2017, 11:06 PM
I can solo them, but it takes me around 12 minutes (give-or-take) to do it.

OK, just this part... :mad: If you can solo at this speed, you will be done 12 minutes before someone offers to help someone who NEEDS help. Spend some BP and help us poor fools whose struggle is real...

:p

Seriously though, as someone who has only soloed expert once (28ish minutes), there's a LOT more bang for your buck hopping on someone else's raid.

vysethevaliant
04-10-2017, 11:20 PM
Another 30 tickets of each, nothing. This is becoming really frustrating.

OK, just this part... :mad: If you can solo at this speed, you will be done 12 minutes before someone offers to help someone who NEEDS help. Spend some BP and help us poor fools whose struggle is real...

:p

Seriously though, as someone who has only soloed expert once (28ish minutes), there's a LOT more bang for your buck hopping on someone else's raid.
Yeah, I generally host whenever I can, but since I can't join another raid when mine is in-progress, I try to finish mine ASAP. That being said, I do try to join other people's raids, such as those with only one helper and not much damage done on the boss, to help him/her get that clear. I'm not actively trying to get that MVP, just clear things quickly so I can move onto another. Ideally, I join anything with 8+ helpers and almost dead, but those tend to go fast. I'm still at 170+ seeds, so I have a decent surplus of them, but I've burned quite a few just trying to get two Eidolon drops. I say two drops, since I'll get two more with my PP and Devil Souls, but I need to get two through either a boss drop or as a gatcha drop to fully LB her. Given that I haven't received ONE out of all of my time spent, I'm not too hopeful. :(

Skulkraken
04-11-2017, 01:08 AM
Actually, you *can* join another raid while yours is in progress. There's an option in the menu to exit out to the game's home screen. From there you can go to the raid boss list like normal.

dreadpin
04-11-2017, 01:25 AM
Actually, you *can* join another raid while yours is in progress. There's an option in the menu to exit out to the game's home screen. From there you can go to the raid boss list like normal.

but to keep assisting ppl will take lots of resource.. 3 pots per assist... i'm just wait natural regen then assist, unless i having massive amount of them. also if while regen-ing a ragnarok shows up... then excuse me :D

Azumish
04-11-2017, 01:32 AM
Got max lb eidolon and weapon, time to take it easy for the rest of the event. And wish I had better luck with magic jewel gacha. My last pull was all dupes, not even a new rare kamihime.

BamBam
04-11-2017, 02:45 AM
Yeah me same, but I still join any ragnarok I found on my raid list, gotta gacha as much as possible LOL.
The SSR do drop from, mostly expert raid. I got around 2 drops out of like over 200+ expert raids, 1 weapon and 1 eido
I have not got a single SSR drop from ragnarok thought I get mvp like 10 times so far and around the same number as second mvp.

Though gotta love sometime the snatch works super well and u receive over 20+ items from ragnarok.

On progress to LB the 2nd weapon, eido, =)

Skulkraken
04-11-2017, 04:10 AM
but to keep assisting ppl will take lots of resource.. 3 pots per assist... i'm just wait natural regen then assist, unless i having massive amount of them. also if while regen-ing a ragnarok shows up... then excuse me :D

The game practically throws bp seeds at you. Use 'em if you've got 'em. You'll replenish your supply easily.

dreadpin
04-11-2017, 04:59 AM
The game practically throws bp seeds at you. Use 'em if you've got 'em. You'll replenish your supply easily.

i started around Garuda so only 100+ seeds to spare..

just so u know, after this the event will become raid > x raid > raid > x raid and with this fast pace event.. i think only got like 3 days to restock in between

also water might not the primary element for others(such as me), wouldn't bother to spam much seeds~

Aidoru
04-11-2017, 07:32 AM
Not sure what you're talking about as it's every other event. There are no 2 raid events in a row assuming they follow DMM history. The gacha gives you plenty of BP recovery.

Lag
04-11-2017, 07:57 AM
You know. At first I didn't like this event at all, but now I'm really warming up to it. The grind is hell, but the rewards are great.

I am finally getting somewhere! My hard work and effort.

Just maxed out Jormungandr's break limit with an extra copy to spare (wat i do wit dis?). Tons of +1 stuff to upgrade stats with. So many SR weapons I'm not sure what to do with right now.
Also collected LOTS of Grimoires so I got my SSR break limit maxed as well with a few SRs. Glad I didn't really waste resources on books in past events.
So many Soul Ps that I'm nearing my 4th Legendary Soul.

The past events I'd be lucky to just get 2 stars on the weapon and Eidolon.

The only thing I am lacking is the SSR weapon. I only managed to get one so far. I want to spam red raids for the tickets because of the chance of getting it, but I have 150 Devil Souls already and need Divine Souls. Ragnarok raids are so annoying to search for and I'm already out of seeds.

Inb4whales
04-11-2017, 09:34 AM
^
I do agree that the rewards are much better than the normal Advents. It has an overall steady progression on all fields (Eido, Weap, Grimoires, Soul P and Action replenish materials like raid seeds) and even provides jewels on top of it so it's one of the best rewarding events so far.

My only problem is the steep difficulty curve with no intermediate difficulty in between and you only have Expert Jormun all the time, making Blue Jormun raids one heck of a pain in the ass. (Also I don't know if I'm just having bad luck but I've noticed these past few days that the frequency of Jormun's AoE special drown attack has significantly increased. I just had runs where it spams twice in between almost every overdrive and I even had a run where it keeps spamming that broken ability non-stop and never uses a single normal attack...)

Also another question that I'd like to ask is, how does healing other member's parties in raids work?
Super potions? Hero heals? Sol/Nike heals?

Skulkraken
04-11-2017, 10:34 AM
Heros/Souls only.

It's why there was a thread asking people to bring along Andromeda or Cassiopeia.

scrubp
04-11-2017, 04:56 PM
Who else here nuked their entire friends list of former Fafnirs turned Phoenix/Thunder Disasters?

vysethevaliant
04-11-2017, 04:58 PM

Good to know! :)

BTW, I FINALLY got my first SSR Eidolon drop from a gatcha, but it was...the red ticket one? I didn't think that was possible. I thought the blue ticket gatcha gave the Eidolon and the red ticket gatcha gave the SSR weapon. I still need one more to fully LB her (well, two more, but I'll get getting a guaranteed one with another couple dozen Devil Souls), so here's hoping I can manage that before the end. I'd hate to see her sitting at 3/4 LB. :/

Unregistered
04-11-2017, 05:42 PM
Wew finally got l50 blue souls to LB my weapon. This event is alot better than the others.

Between anyone else having problems trying to see harem scenes? It keeps crashing when I try clicking one a scene.

Devin
04-11-2017, 06:52 PM
Wew finally got l50 blue souls to LB my weapon. This event is alot better than the others.

Between anyone else having problems trying to see harem scenes? It keeps crashing when I try clicking one a scene.

Only time I had that happen was after leaving Chrome open for way too many weeks. So if you've left your browser open a long time, maybe try closing it and trying again? Also making sure all your RAM isn't being eaten by something else.

exkidd
04-11-2017, 10:42 PM
Hundreds of red tickets gacha and still 0 ssr weapon....my luck where are you :confused:

Unregistered
04-11-2017, 11:31 PM
My lack of luck on this event is unreal. I have farmed the 150*2 needed souls, I lost count of raid boss killed and the number of gatcha ticket used but from all this I only got : 1 Ragnarok spawn, 2 Eido and 0 SSR wpn from gatcha, 0 Eido/SSR wpn drop from RB.

Gisborn
04-12-2017, 02:15 AM
at 2.5 mill... should i give it a push... like 2 days till event end?

Gouda
04-12-2017, 05:02 AM
why... not... at least 2.6 mil give you ticket.

And never get Hammer from gacha ticket. FML , no MLB i guess

Lag
04-12-2017, 07:15 AM
What are you guys doing to get such high event PP so fast?
Spamming other people's raids? Making your own? Standard grind? Expert? Rag only?

My alt already has 2 stars on the SSR weapon with 60 each of the souls, and my main has only 1 star with the soul rewards all maxed out already. Alt also has 3 stars on Jor. Wish my main was lucky with tickets... http://i.imgur.com/JF6wlib.png

It's sorta sad to me.
http://i.imgur.com/NpjWmxw.jpg

Gouda
04-12-2017, 09:37 AM
What are you guys doing to get such high PP so fast?
Spamming other people's raids? Making your own? Standard grind? Expert? Rag only?

Get around 10-15k PP per raid by doing as much as possible Full burst with as many atk buff as possible.
Luckily my team is boss kill specialist.

Lag
04-12-2017, 09:55 AM
Get around 10-15k PP per raid by doing as much as possible Full burst with as many atk buff as possible.
Luckily my team is boss kill specialist.
Oh, sorry I ment the Event PP to earn rewards. (I can see how that got mistaken since it's the same term *edits post*)

Gouda
04-12-2017, 09:59 AM
Event PP is earned by PP you gain at the end of raid , isn't? Or im just mistaken?

Lag
04-12-2017, 10:22 AM
Event PP is earned by PP you gain at the end of raid , isn't? Or im just mistaken?

I never checked that myself. I've been getting MVP a lot in Rags, as long as I join them early, but I'm sitting at only 1m event PP after all this time.
I do a lot of solo standard and two-player expert with my alt.

I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 11:50 AM
I never checked that myself. I've been getting MVP a lot in Rags, as long as I join them early, but I'm sitting at only 1m event PP after all this time.

Are you using Mordred as a Soul or any kind of DoT as source of dps? IF yes that's probably the reason, DoT not only doen'ts add up as your damage but also technically " reduce " the amount of PP you'll get. Which is a flaw with this PP system if you ask me.

CBW
04-12-2017, 12:22 PM

I am at 1.4 million. I think this is the place most of us are at. 3 million is simply twice as many raids. Also, I suppose if I could solo the events instead of ask for help, I'd have double as well.

Gouda
04-12-2017, 12:40 PM
Solo standard won't give you many. Its around 2k PP per battle.
Solo expert gives you around 20k. but its not recomended if its took too long.

Joining expert Raid while hp bar is more than 75%, and only a player. Give as much as damage as you can to took the boss around 50% usually bait another player to join. This can give 8-15k. and BTW, you still get PP if the raid failed but no drop.

If you try duet with your alt, then try adjust so your main deal a lot at boss fight. Dont balance them.

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 01:08 PM
What are you guys doing to get such high event PP so fast?

My alt already has 2 stars on the SSR weapon with 60 each of the souls, and my main has only 1 star with the soul rewards all maxed out already. Alt also has 3 stars on Jor. Wish my main was lucky with tickets...

It's sorta sad to me.

PP is based on dmg, and you grid is bad, so your PP gain is bad.
Your best bet at this point would probably be to use your AP to farm disasters for a proper grid, and use your BP to wanpan raids for souls.

CBW
04-12-2017, 02:12 PM
Just a comparison of events... raids win.

Lag
04-12-2017, 02:17 PM
Are you using Mordred as a Soul or any kind of DoT as source of dps? IF yes that's probably the reason, DoT not only doen'ts add up as your damage but also technically " reduce " the amount of PP you'll get. Which is a flaw with this PP system if you ask me.

Yeah, I was using her since it made it faster. I'll try a few without her then.

BamBam
04-12-2017, 03:30 PM
I am pretty sure from the beginning that reaching 3m for most people is rather not logical.

In fact, the reward past 1m4, 1m5 is not that much (except for the hammer sit at 3m) compare to the lower tier reward. They are luxurious stuff( including a total of 40 tickets, 20 souls points,1 premium gacha draw(300 gems) a)

While below that you get around 160 tickets, 80 souls,1 premium gacha draw(300 gems) already when u reach 1.5m

So u have to double your effort to receive less than 25% of extra reward(considering that at this point u are at 150 souls red/blue) already. It worth the it? probably for some, but mostly not.

So you should be feeling ok if u are over 1m at this points and already finish getting enough red/blue souls.

Orlander
04-12-2017, 04:10 PM
so this would also mean if you were able to get the ssr eid and dont have enough souls or or pp to at least unlock the extra episodes and make them stronger your sol? :| im glad i actually got her but now im disapointed that i prolly wont be able to at least finish her episodes ;C

Aidoru
04-12-2017, 04:37 PM
I'm not positive on what you're saying but you only need 1 copy of an SSR eidolon to get all its harem scenes, which I assume is what you mean by "extra episodes."

Orlander
04-12-2017, 05:14 PM
I'm not positive on what you're saying but you only need 1 copy of an SSR eidolon to get all its harem scenes, which I assume is what you mean by "extra episodes."

o ok so then ill just be missing out on limit breaking her ..

Aidoru
04-12-2017, 05:29 PM
Well finally got 150 of each souls. Only reached 2mil PP. 8 Eidolon and 3 SSR weps. Meh. Still 1 day left, hopefully I can get something within that duration.

BamBam
04-12-2017, 06:56 PM
... Make me still sad for the fact that I mistakenly enhance 1 of the eidolon.

But still get enough to LB both of the weapon and the edio

Now I am saving the leftover tickets so I can do some more draw at the day event ends.

EmpeRawr
04-12-2017, 08:43 PM
Is it possible to get souls on standard raids? I don't really think it is possible but I got two already. :confused:

BamBam
04-12-2017, 08:58 PM
Standards do drop souls, 1 at most, have not seen 2

Expert surely drop 1 souls, at max 2(?)

Ragnarok surely drop 3 souls, at max 6(?)

Aidoru
04-12-2017, 09:31 PM
I've gotten 2 souls from standard albeit it's not very often and at the same time, it's possible to get none.

BamBam
04-12-2017, 10:07 PM
Yeah but surely farm souls with standard is not the right way to do.

Aidoru
04-12-2017, 10:49 PM
Of course not, I use BP to join standards as I need the materials to initiate Expert in the first place. Though I'm done with this soul rewards now so I'm just kinda doing whatever til the event ends.

EmpeRawr
04-12-2017, 11:21 PM
Yeah true, I don't really go to standard to farm just need to get those materials. Thanks for the replies though. :)

dreadpin
04-12-2017, 11:44 PM
g the fucking g..... 600+ Gacha Tickets and only 1 SSR eido(total 9 copies)....and not even 1 fucking hammer... i'm pissed....

Aidoru
04-12-2017, 11:49 PM
Had same bad luck, farming past 3~4 days and I haven't gotten a single eidolon or SSR weapon. Really need 1 more wep and 2 more eidolons.

dreadpin
04-13-2017, 12:01 AM
i hope there's a system u can change the SSR eido to weapon or the other way round... it's ridicules 9 SSR eido and no weapon.. even if i make it to 3mill PP i couldn't Max LB the weapon...

NixAvernal
04-13-2017, 12:39 AM
7 days of events and daily logins... and not one SSR draw.

Well, at least I have the hammer and the eidolon form the souls.

EmpeRawr
04-13-2017, 01:04 AM
Same here. The only thing I have is a bunch of SR Enhancement materials for eidos which don't have much use right now cause practically all my eidos are max lvl already:(:(

Gisborn
04-13-2017, 07:31 AM
omfg flip table oh.... ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
eido x10, hammer x0.....

sanahtlig
04-13-2017, 07:41 AM
I'm annoyed that I've been sitting at 7 of the SR water assault weapon for days now. Without the 8th the extra 3 are useless.

dreadpin
04-13-2017, 07:50 AM
and those useless SR... as i'm dark team....and i just realize...after LB and u use them as enhance materials... wouldn't increase crap... skill chance still the same.... damn..

Aidoru
04-13-2017, 08:19 AM
and those useless SR... as i'm dark team....and i just realize...after LB and u use them as enhance materials... wouldn't increase crap... skill chance still the same.... damn..

You need to enhance the skill level of the weapon you're using as enhancing material then use that on your main weapons, not break limit.

felix
04-13-2017, 06:06 PM
well, got full LB eidolon, and a single hammer from souls this event, and i totally was slacking too. What can i say? i like raid events more than advent, since they give A LOT more stuff in general, and i just loooove getting a lot of loot :D

mkh
04-13-2017, 10:26 PM
eh, I did ok. 101/151/850k. Only 1 hammer, but MLB'd the summon (and sold off the extras).
Started playing 4 days before the event. Pre-event, couldn't solo the 15ap standard. Post event, ended up with this:
None to shabby if I do say so myself.

sanahtlig
04-13-2017, 10:35 PM
I managed to max limit break the SR water sword 2x. I achieved my goal for the event literally in the last ticket draw. That makes 5 max limit break water SR assault weapons so far, which puts me on track to have 10x max limit break SR+ water assault weapons by mid-May.

AgentFakku
04-14-2017, 05:01 AM
kay, got lucky in dis event, got 2 Jormungands

yay

Lag
04-14-2017, 01:32 PM
My end results: I got maxed break limit on Jor, with an extra one to spare -- 1 star on the SSR Warhammer -- Lots of Soul P, Grimoires, +1 weapons, and jewels.

Would have really loved to get max stars on the hammer also, but I'll take what I got. Might get lucky and reach 3k jewels again to gacha in the next event.