PDA

View Full Version : [Event 26] Splendor Festival! Grande Fleur (04/04/17 - 18/04/17)

paraphin
04-04-2017, 10:13 AM
well... who are you voting for? :D
i will vote for anemone. i hope the special gacha will be a ticket gacha XD

protip: you can buy 500 tickets in the shop for 100k coins. good deal imo

wolf
04-04-2017, 10:19 AM
I have been voting for anemone as well but I also like Ivy sooo idk x3

Robin
04-04-2017, 10:33 AM
is there a reason the past 3 event girls have been hit types! I'm in desperate need of a pierce or slice type....

also is it recommended to buy the tickets using gold or should i do that only towards the end if i havent gathered enough?

Unregistered
04-04-2017, 10:40 AM
Because events were rearranged for us to get the xmas and new year's events on xmas and new year's. This is actually the 2nd hit girl in a row. (Holly and Pine Tree were originally in between Sandersonia and Adonis)
Next two after Rainlily are pierce.
flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Event

kringley
04-04-2017, 10:42 AM
is there a reason the past 3 event girls have been hit types! I'm in desperate need of a pierce or slice type....

also is it recommended to buy the tickets using gold or should i do that only towards the end if i havent gathered enough?

Only towards the end if you don't have a lot of gold and it moves you over a threshold for rewards. If you have way more than you can do anything useful with (evolution and leveling) then sure anytime.

fghk0
04-04-2017, 10:44 AM
I would like to vote for Acacia and Peony, but it will only make me difficult to choose. :(

So I only voted for Acacia.:o

Hope Acacia and Peony will not appear at the same time in particular gacha.:cool:

damdamon
04-04-2017, 10:50 AM
I'm using my tickets to vote for Rosa Novalis - the Queen of Winterose...

1. She is very sexy!
2. She is royalty and a queen! That makes her above all the Flower Knights IMO.
3. Her sex scene is lacking... Knight Commander only got her boobs... So a 6 star character for her with a real sex scene should be made. It will make Knight Commander a boss because he is finally doing it with a Queen.

Sorry I'm a noob...

animefan27
04-04-2017, 10:51 AM

Can anyone elaborate that point please . So for example , now i have 560 tickets ... if i spend all my 560 tickets on the votes then should i'll be eligible to get Rainlily at the end of the event ?

maotd
04-04-2017, 10:56 AM
Yes?
The tickets needed for the event rewards are the total ticket got throught the event, not the remaing ones after voting.
So, if you get 2000 ticket and use 1000 of them to vote, it still count as 2000 ticket get for the event rewards.

animefan27
04-04-2017, 10:59 AM
Yes?
The tickets needed for the event rewards are the total ticket got throught the event, not the remaing ones after voting.
So, if you get 2000 ticket and use 1000 of them to vote, it still count as 2000 ticket get for the event rewards.

Thanks a ton mate .

Eab1990
04-04-2017, 11:37 AM
Hm, I don't remember if that's how the last voting event worked.

I remember a LOT of people complained about not getting Lechenaultia... because all they did was 3* the maps. Not sure if they didn't gather tickets or didn't vote, but maybe just use 2000 tickets to be on the safe side?

Eversor86
04-04-2017, 11:43 AM
Which girls on the list are good anti raid bosses girls? Or which are counter girls? Need to cross reference those with who I like scenes best off and vote for those ;)

paraphin
04-04-2017, 11:47 AM
alpinia, kerria, mei, cherry... girls who attack only one enemy, with drain or raid boss abilities

Tetsura
04-04-2017, 11:47 AM
Man, Holly was the most recent slice event girl, it's been about 4 months since then. I have all red manyus and bloom dragons that are just taking up space. What is with the obsession with hit type event girls? :(

After Holly -> pierce>magic>hit>hit>pierce>hit>hit and now another hit.

AgentFakku
04-04-2017, 11:58 AM
guessing we need 2,000 voting tickets to get a maxed Rainlily

who to vote for?

10 on Di Yu for now since I like her BJ scene LOL

Where's Indian-chan? LOL 10 for Rose and Violetta Tulip

Eversor86
04-04-2017, 12:15 PM
Did a speedy japan wiki scan of mostly just girls i noted down as the ones i like.

Kerria is high single dmg, drain, no boss debuffs,
Mei Plumblossom is high single dmg, no boss debuffs, fills light gauge,
Cherry is debuffer but didn't note down if high single dmg,
Sakura is high attack buffer on boss and high single dmg,
Lycoris is debuffer,
Mistletoe is counter-attack,
Helenium too (thou I didn't note her down as one I like scene off, maybe cause it wasn't uploaded or maybe cause didn't like it),
Orchid Wydler is also debuffer and like Helenium I didn't note her down (thou I like her supposedly other two 5* forms),
Pumpkin is dodge,
Daisy and Cactace aren't either of those (aka counter or debuff),
neither is Ardisia thou she has solar blast dmg buff.

Welp do have a bit of time to decide ;)

EDIT:

BTW its my first voting event in FKG, how the after event gacha will work? Is it good idea to store 50 FGs for it, or can I just splurge on priority gacha right now (kinda like how Poppy looks).

maotd
04-04-2017, 12:16 PM
Black Baccara will be in the top 3 (or top 1?) anyway. With two other 6* really super popular.

Kerria is just an awesome raid-boss nuker. On the previous event she could easily finish a lvl80 queen bee alone with the good allies (aka dmg buff, skill buff and boss dmg debuff).
Aside this, she is still really good for single boss fight.

kringley
04-04-2017, 12:32 PM
Did a speedy japan wiki scan of mostly just girls i noted down as the ones i like.

Kerria is high single dmg, drain, no boss debuffs,
Mei Plumblossom is high single dmg, no boss debuffs, fills light gauge,
Cherry is debuffer but didn't note down if high single dmg,
Sakura is high attack buffer on boss and high single dmg,
Lycoris is debuffer,
Mistletoe is counter-attack,
Helenium too (thou I didn't note her down as one I like scene off, maybe cause it wasn't uploaded or maybe cause didn't like it),
Orchid Wydler is also debuffer and like Helenium I didn't note her down (thou I like her supposedly other two 5* forms),
Pumpkin is dodge,
Daisy and Cactace aren't either of those (aka counter or debuff),
neither is Ardisia thou she has solar blast dmg buff.

Welp do have a bit of time to decide ;)

Correction/addition:
Cherry has a attack 2 skill.
Lycoris is evade and ally attack buff, not debuff. (IDK about bloomed forms, not relevant on Nutaku at this time anyways).

Sasara Kusugawa
04-04-2017, 12:33 PM
guessing we need 2,000 voting tickets to get a maxed Rainlily

who to vote for?

Look at my char and you'll know who to vote for :D

Eversor86
04-04-2017, 12:39 PM
Ah there were two girls with same name both looked similar, seems I skipped one and checked the another one. So yeah Lycoris is dodge.

- - - Updated - - -

Black Baccara will be in the top 3 (or top 1?) anyway. With two other 6* really super popular.

Kerria is just an awesome raid-boss nuker. On the previous event she could easily finish a lvl80 queen bee alone with the good allies (aka dmg buff, skill buff and boss dmg debuff).
Aside this, she is still really good for single boss fight.

So like Cherry, Kerria, Sakura + some existing girls that have 1.2 skill activation based on affection and some more buffs would probably be a nice team, thou first they need to win, second you need to be able to roll for them hehe.

maotd
04-04-2017, 01:09 PM
Personnally I used Kerria+Cherry Sage+Cyrtanthus+Scarlet Tulip+Christmas Rose.
I guess if you replace Cherry Sage by Cherry, Scarlet Tulip by Dalhia/Bride Oncy and Christmas Rose by 6* Alstroe Maria you will get a solid team for Raid Bosses. Just need to keep Cyrtanthus 'cause she give x1.2 skill rate and +30% dmg on RB for whole team. It's insane for a 5* (Scarlet Tulip has only +25% and Cherry Sage +30% for 3 members). Even Sakura has only +35% and she is a 6*.

Unregistered
04-04-2017, 01:21 PM
Correction/addition:
Lycoris is evade and ally attack buff, not debuff.

Uh, that's because there are TWO versions! The second one has debuff.

but yeah, she isn't on Nutaku, so it's not like it really matters here.

Unregistered
04-04-2017, 02:16 PM
Yeah, that one

Sasara Kusugawa
04-04-2017, 02:39 PM
Hmm, weird..........I'm stuck at the loading screen when trying to access the 1st mission for this new event. It's taking forever to load! All I see is the background and a few panels here and there. Anyone else having the same problem?

saberlance
04-04-2017, 02:46 PM
Hmm, weird..........I'm stuck at the loading screen when trying to access the 1st mission for this new event. It's taking forever to load! All I see is the background and a few panels here and there. Anyone else having the same problem?

Have you tried clearing your cache yet? Ctrl-Shift-Del on a lot of browsers.

It's usually the first thing to do when running into problems after an update.

Sasara Kusugawa
04-04-2017, 03:39 PM
Have you tried clearing your cache yet? Ctrl-Shift-Del on a lot of browsers.

It's usually the first thing to do when running into problems after an update.

Oh, it's fixed now. Thanks. Sometimes I forget the most basic thing lol. I usually don't have any problems before this without even clearing my cache. Maybe it's because of the new server.

Wait, just found out, the thing that couldn't load was that freaking small panels on the map. ^_^;

Zandel
04-04-2017, 04:32 PM
Just so everyone is aware this will be like the bride voting.

We will NOT get the girls we vote for instead we will get the same ones that won the DMM ver of the vote.

For us the voting is a waste of time. The dev has said that they will not make new content just for Nutaku.

Eab1990
04-04-2017, 04:48 PM
Ugh, literally fuck this gacha. Four fucking golds and all of them dupes. Three of them from launch (Convallaria, Scarlet Tulip, Violet), and the last one being my stalker (Cyrtanthus, who I swear I've rolled over ten of by now). What are the fucking odds?

Zandel
04-04-2017, 04:49 PM
Ugh, literally fuck this gacha. Four fucking golds and all of them dupes. Three of them from launch (Convallaria, Scarlet Tulip, Violet), and the last one being my stalker (Cyrtanthus, who I swear I've rolled over ten of by now). What are the fucking odds?

I just rolled my 10+1 and got 2 golds.... Apple of Sodom (new girl for me) and Lupine (a dupe but it will unlock an equip slot) so not a terrible pull but not the best either.

Unregistered
04-04-2017, 06:00 PM
Skipping the event entirely would get the worse overall response from us.

- - - Updated - - -

We were given the Japanese brides because the flower knight developers originally agreed to making exclusive brides. However, they later retracted that offer under the reasoning that the people who were playing on DMM would be pissed off at the exclusive content. This isn't a great argument imo because we would not have access to the Japanese brides either at the time, and we would both most likely get the same content later down the road if that many people envy other server's brides.

This event and the bride event differ in the aspect that new 'content' does not need to be created. We do get our own unique gacha, but no new characters have to be created to satisfy the gacha. So, I don't think this event's results will be replaced by the Japanese results, at least not following their previous logic.

nikonana
04-04-2017, 06:05 PM
Seems like you can use normal coins to buy voting tickets from exchange center,obviously there's limit though.

Eversor86
04-04-2017, 06:36 PM
What I want to know is should I roll the priority gacha hoping for Poppy as I find her cute,

or wait for the after event supposedly voted girls gacha?

I have no clue how the after voting gacha is supposed to work (like said before my first voting event), but then Poppy is red, I already have shit tone of red girls I just cant keep on leveling up.

vem
04-04-2017, 08:34 PM
Why are there 5 options to buy voting tickets in the shop, starting with 1K per 10, ending with 3K. Are they different? Or is it just so you have to pay more if you hit the exchange limit?

Also, what's up with the captcha on this forum, it expires in like 1 minute while I'm writing the post, and wants me to do the image crap every time (yes I know I can check it when I'm about to submit, but still... why?)

Bloodsport Bloom
04-04-2017, 09:21 PM
Welp, it would make more sense for me to vote for a girl that's going to win anyway (BB/Cyrtanthus), but I can't resist the urge to blow all these tickets on Anthurium votes to try and get her up there.

Dipledenia should be the next re-issue, right? Two speed buffing pierce girls is just what I need.

Discoceris
04-04-2017, 10:07 PM
My first rainbow from an 11 pull in almost a year of playing (not including that alt account, which I was never serious about and promptly deleted) ...

http://i.imgur.com/CJ93QkS.jpg

Bloodsport Bloom
04-04-2017, 10:42 PM
Congrats, Discoceris! That is an amazing pull, with a new girl to boot.

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 12:19 AM
I wonder if it's OK to spend stamina on Manyu missions during this event, since all the event currency is earned from doing event missions. That anniversary equipment is really expensive.

paraphin
04-05-2017, 01:52 AM
you can buy 500 tickets from the shop, so i think it's okay to do a little excursion to the land of manyus :)
4300 tickets for all rewards. subtract the 500 from shop = 3800 tickets. divide with 14 (days), so you need to get around 270 tickets a day.
if you run the 80 stam stage 7 times a day you already have enough. and don't forget, that the stages in phase 2 will be more efficient, so there should not be a problem getting 4300 tickets in total.

Drip
04-05-2017, 04:17 AM
I'll be voting Acacia. I've been waiting for MONTHS for that girl to appear (and finally got her in my first 10+1 pull).

Maladaptive
04-05-2017, 08:57 AM
you can buy 500 tickets from the shop, so i think it's okay to do a little excursion to the land of manyus :)
4300 tickets for all rewards. subtract the 500 from shop = 3800 tickets. divide with 14 (days), so you need to get around 270 tickets a day.
if you run the 80 stam stage 7 times a day you already have enough. and don't forget, that the stages in phase 2 will be more efficient, so there should not be a problem getting 4300 tickets in total.

Newer players like me will have to use a lot of stamina as well though to get the Reissued girl that gets launched nine days into the two week period, so this is going to be tight even with Gatherings and level ups.

- - - Updated - - -

I used my 10+1 pull and got Laurentia, Anthurium and dupes of Lily Rubellum and Strawberry Candle.

Would have loved to have gotten Poppy or Acacia, but not a bad pull.

Drip
04-05-2017, 09:19 AM
Do the tickets from the shop actually count towards event progress, or are they only for actually voting? Just something I suddenly wonder, which I didn't see specified anywhere.

EDIT: Just tested with 10 cards, and the count on the first event page did go up by 10. Still, I'll personally try to get all the required cards through the eventmap, just to be sure.

z16
04-05-2017, 02:44 PM
Fwiw, the first stage seems to give most tickets/stamina. It gives a base of 5 with at least 4 other possible chances, for a max of 9 (highest observed yet, although could theoretically be higher). So far it gave me an average of 7.4 tickets, or 0.74 tickets per stamina.

The second stage so far gave me an average of 0.675 tickets per stamina, so just slightly worse.

However, assuming all stages have an equal chance of spawning a bonus stage, the first stage is also the best to farm for manyus. Only for things like Life Crystals the higher stages are probably preferable, as usual (I didn't check specifically, but I assume they give some).

Eversor86
04-06-2017, 01:38 AM
It's like that on nearly every event thus far. Beginner is best in exp/stamina ratio, especially if one does every 12 stamina Manyu bonus stage.
Ultimate is best in life crystals/stamina, but worst in exp/stamina.

Event drops vary depending on event, sometimes when you include RNG average values are better on higher stamina costing maps, sometimes the cheaper ones are better.

Personally I tent to farm Advanced 40/50 stamina maps on main events, as they give me the best balance of life crystals, exp and event drops.
I do make it tedious for myself and run Beginner on reissue maps thou, cause in a lot cases they are the best seals/exp maps, and also best exp plus the bonus stage for Manyus. And non of maps give life crystals on reissue. Only those perma reissue events seem to be all over the place with seals/exp.

- - - Updated - - -

HMM, is it me, or has the votes count on the event page started to display total amount of votes that you got from event maps? It displayed how many I have to spent on voting before, but now it shows how many I farmed from event maps - aka it doesn't count the votes from coin shop. Which begs the question, are those coin-bought votes counting towards the 4k3 required to get all rewards?

Drip
04-06-2017, 01:49 AM
It's like that on nearly every event thus far. Beginner is best in exp/stamina ratio, especially if one does every 12 stamina Manyu bonus stage.
Ultimate is best in life crystals/stamina, but worst in exp/stamina.

Event drops vary depending on event, sometimes when you include RNG average values are better on higher stamina costing maps, sometimes the cheaper ones are better.

Personally I tent to farm Advanced 40/50 stamina maps on main events, as they give me the best balance of life crystals, exp and event drops.
I do make it tedious for myself and run Beginner on reissue maps thou, cause in a lot cases they are the best seals/exp maps, and also best exp plus the bonus stage for Manyus. And non of maps give life crystals on reissue. Only those perma reissue events seem to be all over the place with seals/exp.

- - - Updated - - -

HMM, is it me, or has the votes count on the event page started to display total amount of votes that you got from event maps? It displayed how many I have to spent on voting before, but now it shows how many I farmed from event maps - aka it doesn't count the votes from coin shop. Which begs the question, are those coin-bought votes counting towards the 4k3 required to get all rewards?
Odd, when I tested last night, the count on the event page did incluse the 10 votes I bought for testing. Still, I think it's safer to get those 4k3 votes required from the event only from event maps, and see vote cards bought from shop as "different" ones, only used for voting.

Eversor86
04-06-2017, 02:45 AM
Yeah the counter on event page gone back to displaying how many votes I have unused yet.

jessejames93
04-06-2017, 04:05 AM
I'm voting for Herbaceous Peony, she's super cute (:

wolf
04-06-2017, 09:03 AM
yep as we thought BB is 1st atm with 133,100 votes so far 2nd is Lycoris(132,537), 3rd Alpinia(80,350), 4th Herbaceous Peony(79,306), 5th Maple(75,292)

Eab1990
04-06-2017, 09:08 AM
Nutaku voters have shit taste/common sense to vote BB twice already. Alpinia too.

I guess I'll rally for Herbaceous to kick Alpinia out of top three, at least.

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 09:26 AM
How does the old hag maintain such popularity? There's plenty of boobs to choose from.

Eab1990
04-06-2017, 09:34 AM
Dendrobium is the superior Winter Rose non-loli, yet she's placing low here.

Just shit taste all around, I guess.

At least Helenium and Daisy are doing quite well, surprisingly.

Eversor86
04-06-2017, 12:30 PM
She is kinda ugly, has lame h-scene, and her abilities are kinda meh. I will continue to drop votes on girls I rather get even tho they probably wont be top 5. And if this trend with semi lame girls being top 5 I think I will yolo 10+1 pull not waiting for gacha after the event.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-06-2017, 01:49 PM
Every time I see BB all I can think is "You are boobs. You. ARE. Boobs."

Oh well. Anthy did better than some of the girls I thought would be higher up (Toad Lily specifically.) With how cute Toad is I'm surprised she wasn't in the top 20 at least.

Eab1990
04-06-2017, 02:51 PM
Helenium is cuter than Toad Lily.

If you can tolerate her constant crying, anyway.

(actually I'm surprised Helenium beat out Daisy, even)

AgentFakku
04-06-2017, 02:54 PM
guess most playas like older, mature oppai women instead of DLC lol

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 03:18 PM
Nutaku voters have shit taste/common sense to vote BB twice already. Alpinia too.

LOL would rather have "shit taste" any day than be closet pedos like you.

You don't call the shots. You ain't anybody's boss.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-06-2017, 03:20 PM
Helenium is cuter than Toad Lily.

If you can tolerate her constant crying, anyway.

I agree, but Helenium did pretty well for herself in the polls despite the crying and her reputation as the worst 6*.
Toad is relatively well liked/spoken of fondly, and is one of the starter golds you can get. She's doing pretty terrible compared to most/all of the other starter golds: Camellia and Convallaria are both crushing Toad, hell Camellia's BRIDE form is beating poor Toad Lily. She's much less loved than I expected.:(

Eversor86
04-06-2017, 04:09 PM

Lol, butt-hurt much?

Its good to know that not liking milking cow tits, average at best, fictional characters makes you instantly a pedo. We never stop to learn.

But then some guy from Kotaku said you are a pedo if you like the sorcerer girl from one game who basically looks like BB. So which is it now?

Eab1990
04-06-2017, 04:20 PM

http://i.imgur.com/zEoPfXb.jpg

AgentFakku
04-06-2017, 05:00 PM
I luv any woman of any shape lol

though, sometimes I swing towards older women w/ big oppai for some reason

think I read too many MILF and Housewives Hentai lol

Eab1990
04-06-2017, 05:01 PM
Yeah, I don't think there are any starter golds. The gold you get at the start can be anyone, unlike the starter silver.

Toad Lily was a launch gold though.

AgentFakku
04-06-2017, 05:11 PM
Speaking of bewbies, where is my Geranium LOL

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 06:51 PM
I like mature oppai women, but BB is a terrible example. I won't say BB is 'fat' because she's not, but if Hitomi Tanaka can have the ginormous natural boobs IRL without forgoing a slim figure, an artist's painting can do it too. Even though I hate her H-scene, I think Gomphrena Globosa is a much better mature oppai representation.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-06-2017, 09:12 PM
I always assumed that the golds from the first gacha ticket you get were limited to at-release golds (and so I just thought of those particular girls as "Starter Golds"). My bad. Dunno why I had that idea though.

wolf
04-06-2017, 10:37 PM
I do like BB's personality but her bewbs are a bit too big for my taste (just one cup size or 2 smaller and she would be perfect)
I like Ivy's overall design and i love her chuunibyou-ness
I love Anemone's personality and design
although I haven't really considered anyone else but for this event i will put all my votes on Anemone

twilightdream
04-06-2017, 11:37 PM
I have my favorite rainbow girl in mind but she may not win the vote for sure so let it be.
Since then this event is just all for fun voting to me. So I will vote for Cycla Menn.
Just for fun.

z16
04-06-2017, 11:58 PM
It's not even about size, her boobs aren't the issue, BB's just an uggo. Mature girls with big boobs are a fetish of mine, but she's the worst example of them. She's just in no way pretty to look at. She just looks too pale and unnatural, with an emotionless and retarded look on her face and with a weird posture. Her boobs don't quite have the melon-syndrome problem that many anime girls suffer from (Hello, Fatsia!), but they're still not especially nice to look at. She also doesn't really show enough skin for me to consider it a "sexy" picture, not with a boring pose like that. And as far as anime-standard go, she's quite fat too. Just all-around awful.

That said, her bloomed form actually looks good, but that's not much of a help...

Anyway, anyone know what the ticket drop rates from the second phase will look like? I can't get to 4300 at the current rate unless I forgo bonus missions, so I'm hoping phase 2 will pick up considerably. Does anyone know by how much?

sniddy
04-07-2017, 12:01 AM
Speaking of bewbies, where is my Geranium LOL

PUDDING BEWBS

I'm voting for my 9 tailed fox, so fine, but honestly....I too really don't like BB - nice stats but do not like the character. It was her or Setaria who is not well loved :-(

Generally stage 2 addsa a special garden that takes over the secret garden and makes collection a LOT easier, generally

AgentFakku
04-07-2017, 02:54 AM
Instead of bewbs, going to vote for gurls w/ phat ass

800 votes on my home gurl, Rose Diana!

smr
04-07-2017, 03:24 AM
they dont make a 6 star version of Rose Diana though as they already stated before that the japanese game staff wont make exclusive content for the english version.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-07-2017, 03:37 AM
Which makes me wonder why people are still voting like crazy, it's pointless...

Doing crazy, pointless things in the name of looooooooooooooooooooooooooove...

fghk0
04-07-2017, 04:22 AM
The main purpose for this activity is to vote for your favorite girl !

In the DMM to see the Japanese players cast the votes will make you feel ... this is crazy.

No matter how many votes ~ I will still vote Acacia. :o

AgentFakku
04-07-2017, 05:10 AM
I knew dat lol

just bored and spamming votes for LOLs

Rampage
04-07-2017, 06:31 AM
myself, I like BB, was the first 6*, first knight i bought during her exclusive Gacha, she's the one who got me into this game, first girl to get all my Ampies, because i saw 0.5% and thinking not getting too many more 6* knight in a hurry.
Her scene was not the usual soppy "O i love you" mindless shit so many other games have. She was teasing you all the way until the end. Yea she does give in at the end, but have not seen one knight who does the one night stand on YOU and dumps you.

I also look at it this way,"THEY" might be too big, but i totally get turned off from the other knight who fill out there shirts/tops with raisins/peas/sultana's that too small shit makes me repulsed to extent, i never level that knight up, except if their a 6* knight
making sure i never use them, never get there affection to 100%, heck not even 2%...i do not want to see there H scene to the extent i gladly forgo there 1 FG rewards, i know i can skip, but the thought of the scene make me feel that way.

Her dress style is pretty covered up, but i think it suits her flower name, and compared to Geranium, well that is what i definetly call so big it's ugly.

Other people feel differently,each too there own,just my 2 cents.

Largepotato
04-07-2017, 10:57 AM
So what girls won the DMM event anyway?

Eab1990
04-07-2017, 11:44 AM
I forget if they were the June Bride winners or not. Or maybe the World's Flower Shrine Maiden girls.

If it was the former, it was Victoria, Hanamomo, and Night Phlox.

The latter is Lycoris, Dianthus, and Anemone.

Unregistered
04-07-2017, 04:48 PM
Story said they were choosing shrine maidens so its probably the latter.

kringley
04-07-2017, 05:42 PM
BB isn't my favorite, although I do like the patterns on her dress. I've leveled her somewhat but that's on hold now due to have acquired rainbows that I think have more useful abilities and that I like the art for better (Acacia in particular), and they directly compete for manyu/dragon resources. I wouldn't vote for either of them personally; I'm not voting for the girl I like the best, I'm voting for the girl I want the chance to pull with FGs in a gacha (i.e. ones I like but don't own).

Unregistered
04-08-2017, 02:07 AM
I agree with you that Black Baccara isn't really my type. I'm going to vote some on Serrata Rosalba and the rest on the 6 stars I want the most, I havent really decided which one though. Acacia is hot but I'll probably do a 11 pull with the gems from the second phase so we'll see if I against the chance get her. Other than her it might be Dendrobium maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

The voting isn't pointless...it's not for new versions we won't get, it's for inclusion in a priority gacha after the event is over, which Nutaku can easily do independent of DMM. They're their normal selves we have available now, we'd just have a better chance of getting them if we draw their rarity. It's why 2*s don't get to collect votes.

So...don't vote for a 3*, or a girl you already have. Vote for the girls you don't have but do want (or of which you want dupes, but that's kind of a waste). For the vast majority of us that means 5* at the lowest.

Eab1990
04-08-2017, 07:36 AM
Story said they were choosing shrine maidens so its probably the latter.

Fair enough.

I'm still cleaning up the reissues, so I actually haven't done Rainlily's stages yet.

XDrakeX
04-08-2017, 04:32 PM
Just to make sure how the rewards for this event works:
Do i have to spend 4300 tickets for the vote to get the reward or do i have to hold 4300 tickets? What happens if i spend 2000 tickets for the vote and i only have 2100 tickets left? Would i only get the reward for 2100 tickets?

Drip
04-08-2017, 04:44 PM
Just to make sure how the rewards for this event works:
Do i have to spend 4300 tickets for the vote to get the reward or do i have to hold 4300 tickets? What happens if i spend 2000 tickets for the vote and i only have 2100 tickets left? Would i only get the reward for 2100 tickets?
It doesn't matter whether you actually use the tickets to vote or not, as long as you aquired them.
Just whether bought tickets from the shop actually count for the mission is still unknown.

XDrakeX
04-08-2017, 05:01 PM
Alright thx for the confirmation.
So that means you can just spend every ticket immediately on the voting cause it doesnt really make sense holding onto them.

Unregistered
04-08-2017, 07:34 PM
how do i know how many tickets I've acquired? My ticket counter just goes to zero every time I spend tickets. I should add that it resets to zero after refreshing the page, not immediately upon voting.

Eversor86
04-08-2017, 07:42 PM
Probably go to list of your votes and add them up.

Drip
04-09-2017, 04:20 AM
For girls I still want to get in a special gacha, I should actually vote Madonna, Night Phlox, Christmas Rose or Ionicidum. But, I just can't help it, I love my new Acacia, so I vote for her!

Myrdin
04-09-2017, 04:26 AM
I find it an odd choice that they put the last Event Item (Anniversary Bracelet) as the last to acquire reward - 4300 tickets.
Usually you get the girls, then their respective equipment/skill blooms, then items, and lastly stuff like ampys manyus etc.
And here I was thinking that I have 2K (didnt buy the tickets, this is just from running the 80 stam map every day), I`ll just get to 4K leisurely and call it a day. Seems like I`ll have to push a bit more.
Still a weird design choice for the rewards newer the less.

wolf
04-09-2017, 05:31 AM
how do i know how many tickets I've acquired? My ticket counter just goes to zero every time I spend tickets. I should add that it resets to zero after refreshing the page, not immediately upon voting.

go into the voting screen click on mid point announcement then click voting history it tells you there

Drip
04-09-2017, 05:43 AM
I find it an odd choice that they put the last Event Item (Anniversary Bracelet) as the last to acquire reward - 4300 tickets.
Usually you get the girls, then their respective equipment/skill blooms, then items, and lastly stuff like ampys manyus etc.
And here I was thinking that I have 2K (didnt buy the tickets, this is just from running the 80 stam map every day), I`ll just get to 4K leisurely and call it a day. Seems like I`ll have to push a bit more.
Still a weird design choice for the rewards newer the less.
For jewelry, especialy the bracelet, it makes sense to put it last. But then, this is the first time they put jewelry in a collection event like this, so far, we got them in gacha and shop events.

But I agree that it's odd how the girl and her personal upgrades aren't the first to obtain. It's probably the same as it was on DMM, and they were still experimenting with how to distribute girl and jewelry in straight collection events, so I bet it's more balanced and streamlined in the next collection event.

Unregistered
04-10-2017, 02:21 AM
Because events were rearranged for us to get the xmas and new year's events on xmas and new year's. This is actually the 2nd hit girl in a row. (Holly and Pine Tree were originally in between Sandersonia and Adonis)
Next two after Rainlily are pierce.
flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Event

Ye, but they keep pooping out worthless single target knights as always. The only single target I will ever use will be rainbow rarity, just for the sake of rarity really. Single target are just so useless in this game, no matter the ability...

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, I felt like an idiot writing that. Single target knights have their use somehow...

Myrdin
04-10-2017, 04:55 AM
Ye, but they keep pooping out worthless single target knights as always. The only single target I will ever use will be rainbow rarity, just for the sake of rarity really. Single target are just so useless in this game, no matter the ability...

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, I felt like an idiot writing that. Single target knights have their use somehow...

Usually the single targets have stronger damage output. However yes they tend to be overshadowed by AOE users.
Only Single targets I use are the ones who have HP drain attached to their ability.

Zandel
04-10-2017, 07:40 AM
Usually the single targets have stronger damage output. However yes they tend to be overshadowed by AOE users.
Only Single targets I use are the ones who have HP drain attached to their ability.

Just so you are aware, some single target girls do more than 1 damage to Secret garden bosses. Anthurium is one that does 2 damage I think and I know that Hannamomo (flowering peach) does 3 but she is a 6*. I know there are more 5* that do 2 instead of 1 damage tho.

maotd
04-10-2017, 09:33 AM
Some all target girls do also more than 1 damage. Hypericum does 2 damage too.

AgentFakku
04-10-2017, 01:26 PM
my helper squad does single target - didn't really plan for my Helper Squad

pick the highest by auto which is all my rainbow gurls

flink
04-10-2017, 01:58 PM
Some all target girls do also more than 1 damage. Hypericum does 2 damage too.

It's the case for girls whose damage multiplier is an integer.
(Holly, Hypericum, Suzuki Grass, Edelweiss, Oxydendrum, Japan Iris...)

Unregistered
04-10-2017, 06:17 PM
Single target skills would usually do well in raids.

You get all upside (higher damage to that single target as opposed to an aoe which tends to do lower damage but over more enemies) and none of the downside (who cares if it only attacks one target, there IS only one target).

Generally speaking, of course.

vem
04-11-2017, 09:48 AM
How many tickets do I need for Rainlily?

maotd
04-11-2017, 09:59 AM
You need at least 500 ticket to get her and 2000 to get her max skill, max slots.
Also, note that there is an unique event jewelery as reward at 4300 ticket.

AgentFakku
04-11-2017, 02:23 PM
BB was 1st and now is Lycoris

from MILF to Furries lol

wolf
04-11-2017, 05:17 PM
BB was 1st and now is Lycoris

from MILF to Furries lol

lol xD
I don't mind Lycoris she is designed well

Rampage
04-11-2017, 07:25 PM
Did my 50 FG roll, and got New Acacia, New Poppy and Dup Gardenia. Pretty Stoked !

AgentFakku
04-12-2017, 12:26 AM
lol xD
I don't mind Lycoris she is designed well

lol me either, luv any woman of any shape and color

I bang anything that moves :V

forgot to post pics

let's see if Lycoris can defend her 1st place from other Waifus >:)

Myrdin
04-12-2017, 02:36 AM
Threw all my votes (almost 3k for that moment) on Peony. Coz you know BB I care little for (her Bloomed form is nice though, kinda eliavates those mangos of hers, I will admit that) and this version of Lycoris I dont fancy (do like the Shrine maiden version though).
+ Peony has active animation.

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 02:31 PM
Know your perversions, gentlemen.

Lycoris isn't a furry. She's a fox-girl, which is a totally different thing. Furries are furry all over and are basically just an anthropomorphic version of the animal. A (beast)-girl has normal skin, a normal face, and only a few physical features of the represented animal, usually just ears or a tail, and sometimes eyes.

flink
04-12-2017, 03:44 PM
beast-girls are popular in this poll : Setaria is the first 5* (26th)

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 04:21 PM
beast-girls are popular in this poll : Setaria is the first 5* (26th)

Camellia wishes her votes weren't split.

Zandel
04-12-2017, 09:55 PM
Camellia wishes her votes weren't split.

Oncidium does as well. And Cactace too.

nikonana
04-12-2017, 10:15 PM
You know, if Lycoris won this vote and suddenly nutaku decides to port her Miko version right awat I won't be mad at all.

Then again it's just a 'what if' scenario lol

Bloodsport Bloom
04-13-2017, 12:04 AM
I guess now that I've thrown in enough votes towards Anthurium on both my alt and my main for the event gear, I should put my votes toward something constructive, like one of the 6 Stars currently leading the polls.

Maybe I'll just throw my extra leftover tickets towards Fritillaria. She's close to the top 3, relatively, and I like her a lot more than BB in both design and in use. Fritillaria's Skill use is fun to watch during a fight, at least I think so. Also, that leather just gets me. I'm a bit surprised she got so little mention in the thread despite how well she's been doing.

Does anyone else think it's odd how strongly the community likes the Slice 6 Star girls? I just realised that 7 out of 10 of the Poll Leaders are 6 Star Slice girls.

Myrdin
04-13-2017, 02:36 AM
I suppose thats for multiple reasons. First would be that many of the slice girls are very solid stat, ability and skill wise. Some of them are ranked extremely high and do well in any team later on.
They also tend to have a good art design, considering they are ment to be fighters on the front lines, their desing tends to be more down to earth and relatable, so you are spared the suspension of belief (looking at you girl swinging a giant lolipop....).
There might also be other reasons based on personal preference per say.
Plus.... A beautifull women with swords.... that tends to jingle ones gemstones a little wont you agree ? :D

**On a side note - in DMM where the Critical hit feature is implemented, Slash type girls are the most prevelant ones who have it, there are few Pierce ones, even fewer Hit ones, and no magic type girl who has it. That also might factor into it, even if just a little.**

sniddy
04-13-2017, 06:11 PM
4345 - All on Lycoris - events over for me

Unregistered
04-14-2017, 01:15 AM
why is lycoris so popular? i don't understand why people like fox-girl

MachThreeSlug
04-14-2017, 02:03 AM
why is lycoris so popular? i don't understand why people like fox-girl

Everybody loves a foxy lady. ;)

Bloodsport Bloom
04-14-2017, 02:57 AM
Still have 40 more life gems I want to grind out of the event before I'm done.

Went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past the needed number of tickets - I'm pretty sure one day I sat there and blew 3-4 FGs just getting stamina back and leveling up over and over - but it was worth it. Went overboard in hopes of getting the Rainbow Skillbloom by the end of the month and it ended up with me making almost 20k votes to Anthurium.

Cute is just.

nikonana
04-14-2017, 03:00 AM
Still better than having boob baccara winning twice in a row. I have her on DMM (miko not normal version) and love her cute SD sprite. She's also quite popular on DMM version, last vote event she ends up at 6th (Cattleya 1st) meanwhile previous vote (nutaku current event) she was 1st.

AgentFakku
04-14-2017, 03:55 AM
2,766 voting tickets grinded

didn't grind much b/c was trying to get bloom dragons, farm manyus on Manyu wed/sun, and now Nation Battle this week

need to get to 4,300

maotd
04-17-2017, 03:00 PM
I hate this game so much.

So, fuck this event, fuck the vote and fuck all of thoses tickets.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-17-2017, 03:07 PM
:( Ouch. Sorry Moatd, that's not a fun roll.

Unregistered
04-17-2017, 04:33 PM
If you roll outside guaranteed gold ticket/20% rainbow ticket events, you only have yourself to blame.

EricAlexanderBiased
04-17-2017, 05:53 PM
I hate this game so much.

So, fuck this event, fuck the vote and fuck all of thoses tickets.

hahahahaha!

sniddy
04-18-2017, 12:25 AM
I've had 2 paid for (300 or 500g) 10+ spins and gotten similar

Right now the RNG on this game hates me

Bloodsport Bloom
04-18-2017, 12:50 AM
"RNG comes and goes but waifus are forever." - Ancient Chinese Proverb
On the plus side new stuff will be coming today.

smr
04-18-2017, 03:14 AM

I actually voted for a waifu for once and not for stats, the struggle between waifuism and statfagging is real

paraphin
04-18-2017, 03:15 AM
sooo today is payday everyone :3
if you managed to collect 4300 votes you should get the following (if i get that right):

Gacha Seeds x1000
Equipment Gacha Seeds x1000
Anniversary Ring
Intermediate Equipment Gacha Seeds x1000
Rainlily / Lv. 30 / Skill Lv. 5 / Equipment Slot 4
Anniversary Necklace
Anniversary Earrings
3% increase Gifts - 4 types x3 (12 gifts in total)
Lv. 100 Manyu - 4 of each type x3 (12 manyus in total)
100.000 Coins
Sacred Beast Ampy - 3 types x5 (15 ampys in total)
Anniversary Bracelet

not bad, if you think about the low difficulty of the event.

edit:
oh, i bet everything on Anemone, but sadly she has no chance of winnig :<

Maladaptive
04-18-2017, 03:25 AM
sooo today is payday everyone :3
if you managed to collect 4300 votes you should get the following (if i get that right):

Gacha Seeds x1000
Equipment Gacha Seeds x1000
Anniversary Ring
Intermediate Equipment Gacha Seeds x1000
Rainlily / Lv. 30 / Skill Lv. 5 / Equipment Slot 4
Anniversary Necklace
Anniversary Earrings
3% increase Gifts - 4 types x3 (12 gifts in total)
Lv. 100 Manyu - 4 of each type x3 (12 manyus in total)
100.000 Coins
Sacred Beast Ampy - 3 types x5 (15 ampys in total)
Anniversary Bracelet

not bad, if you think about the low difficulty of the event.

edit:
oh, i bet everything on Anemone, but sadly she has no chance of winnig :<

I imagine the update will take a good 5-6 hours, so clear your stamina and raid points ASAP!

paraphin
04-18-2017, 03:37 AM
well i'll try to spend my RPs and hope i'm good with the gathers but stamina will be ok.
6h update means 120 stamina, thats not that much. the problem will be the gathers. i just used my last gather a minute ago, so in 6h i'm full again. i hope the update is done until then.

Sasara Kusugawa
04-18-2017, 05:37 AM
I don't give a damn about whether Lycoris or Black Boobara is 1st on the votes!
I'm giving all my votes to Nerine! Best loli in FKG! :D

Look at that reaction.
She says she likes me..........So pure and innocent!!

Bloodsport Bloom
04-18-2017, 05:47 AM
...or Black Boobara

That made me laugh harder than it should have. Don't think I'm ever going to call BB anything but Boobara from now on.

Sasara Kusugawa
04-18-2017, 06:08 AM
My friends usually tell me about how creative I am coming up with weird/funny names. :p

Eversor86
04-18-2017, 06:24 AM
Also today is just a small patch to make this event longer, and real patch with next event is pushed till tomorrow.

"
Nameless Acolyte - Today at 12:48 PM
@everyone
Today's maintenance will be delayed due to unforeseen issues related to the original version of the "Love Knight" event.
I'll update you with the maintenance hour, once all issues are solved.(edited)
Nameless Acolyte - Today at 1:51 PM
@everyone
Today's launch has been pushed tomorrow.
Compensations for the inconvenience will be handed out after the event's launch.
We will enter a small maintenance however at 01:00 PM [UTC] to extend the current main event until tomorrow."

Maladaptive
04-18-2017, 08:02 AM
Also today is just a small patch to make this event longer, and real patch with next event is pushed till tomorrow.

"
Nameless Acolyte - Today at 12:48 PM
@everyone
Today's maintenance will be delayed due to unforeseen issues related to the original version of the "Love Knight" event.
I'll update you with the maintenance hour, once all issues are solved.(edited)
Nameless Acolyte - Today at 1:51 PM
@everyone
Today's launch has been pushed tomorrow.
Compensations for the inconvenience will be handed out after the event's launch.
We will enter a small maintenance however at 01:00 PM [UTC] to extend the current main event until tomorrow."

That might mean we get one less day for the next event (13 days instead of 14) as I don't see them changing updates to Wednesdays just because of this delay.

Eversor86
04-18-2017, 10:34 AM
That might mean we get one less day for the next event (13 days instead of 14) as I don't see them changing updates to Wednesdays just because of this delay.

Mentioned compensation for event delayed start would suggest the 1 day shorter event indeed.

A Time to Screw
04-19-2017, 08:53 AM
https://s6.postimg.org/6rqq0q801/best.png

Bloodsport Bloom
04-19-2017, 08:56 AM
Queue the flood of screenshots filled with votes for waifus before the event is over.

wolf
04-19-2017, 10:39 AM
well I put all my votes in Anemone and I got it to 6k

Maladaptive
04-19-2017, 10:41 AM
New gal Poppy got my 4300 votes :D

Myrdin
04-19-2017, 12:17 PM
put 5K on the new slice loli. Seen her on DMM and she is fairly cute, her ult. animation is super badass.
Then took the rest of the tickets and gave one to each of the 6* to see their reaction.
.... Had to give 2 to Victoria because.... you know, dont wanna get axe murdered in my sleep :D

maotd
04-19-2017, 12:23 PM
Put nothing 'cause yesterday i can't reach the voting thing anymore. Thanks Nutaku.

Hammas
04-19-2017, 01:09 PM
Has anyone received anything ?? The maintenance is over and I have nothing in gift box...

Volarmis
04-19-2017, 01:26 PM
Has anyone received anything ?? The maintenance is over and I have nothing in gift box...

If you look at the News section under the game window you can see this message:
""Love Knight" is now LIVE along with three new amazing Flower Knights. Check it out! The voting system from the previous event is now closed. Check the final results. The rewards will be send soon."

maotd
04-19-2017, 01:46 PM
Since the Voting Poll is still active:
It seems it's not anymore for me :(

AgentFakku
04-19-2017, 02:50 PM
Since the Voting Poll is still active:

#MakeThreeStarsGreatAgain

same here but for a different gurl lol

Drip
04-19-2017, 05:47 PM
If you look at the News section under the game window you can see this message:
""Love Knight" is now LIVE along with three new amazing Flower Knights. Check it out! The voting system from the previous event is now closed. Check the final results. The rewards will be send soon."
Sent
I blame Nameless :D

Vladtheimpaler
04-19-2017, 08:10 PM
Guys, i had 2000 tickets before the event finish, now i check and there's no sign of my prize, What the hell!? anyone else is with this problem? Maybe there's somethingthat must be done for reclaim the prize?

Bloodsport Bloom
04-19-2017, 08:31 PM
In the News tab below the game it says that they have a delay in sending the event rewards. They're on the way, just be patient.

paraphin
04-20-2017, 08:28 AM
Gacha Seeds x1000 <- check!
Equipment Gacha Seeds x1000 <- check!
Anniversary Ring <- check!
Intermediate Equipment Gacha Seeds x1000 <- check!
Rainlily / Lv. 30 / Skill Lv. 5 / Equipment Slot 4 <- check!
Anniversary Necklace <- check!
Anniversary Earrings <- check!
3% increase Gifts - 4 types x3 (12 gifts in total) <- i got 5, but who cares
Lv. 100 Manyu - 4 of each type x3 (12 manyus in total) <- check! i got 5x each typ!
100.000 Coins <- check!
Sacred Beast Ampy - 3 types x5 (15 ampys in total) <- check! i got 11x each typ!
Anniversary Bracelet <- check!

in addition i got also:

- 50,000 coins

i thought the rewards are cumulative, but it looks like we got everything (except the presents, but those are not that important to me), nice :)

damdamon
04-20-2017, 08:42 AM
in addition i got also:

- 50,000 coins

i thought the rewards are cumulative, but it looks like we got everything (except the presents, but those are not that important to me), nice :)

Me too, instead of 3% gifts I got 5 bronze awards.
Yehey! I got Waterlily! And so much more! Best event ever! (Only my second event - first one was Adonis)

AgentFakku
04-20-2017, 01:05 PM
I didn't think I get the 4300 jewelry

Sweet, I got 'em

I couldn't play the game more than once a day lol

groupbox
04-21-2017, 05:36 AM
Looks like some people have received the rewards, but not everybody. I am one of those who hasn't yet received anything (as of 4/21/17). Does anyone else still have this issue?

In the News tab below the game it says that they have a delay in sending the event rewards. They're on the way, just be patient.

Zandel
04-21-2017, 05:39 AM
Looks like some people have received the rewards, but not everybody. I am one of those who hasn't yet received anything (as of 4/21/17). Does anyone else still have this issue?

21/04/17 AEST here and I have received mine.

groupbox
04-21-2017, 06:06 AM
So I didn't actually cast any votes with my tickets... was this necessary or was it sufficient to just have the tickets?

21/04/17 AEST here and I have received mine.

Drip
04-21-2017, 06:10 AM
So I didn't actually cast any votes with my tickets... was this necessary or was it sufficient to just have the tickets?
Should count regardless of whether you voted or not. So I'd advise going on that chat thingy and see if you can catch Nameless (or just hope he's reading this).

groupbox
04-21-2017, 08:16 AM
My rewards just arrived! Perhaps the dev's are doing these manually. Not sure.

Should count regardless of whether you voted or not. So I'd advise going on that chat thingy and see if you can catch Nameless (or just hope he's reading this).

Zandel
04-21-2017, 09:36 AM
My rewards just arrived! Perhaps the dev's are doing these manually. Not sure.

My guess is that they do rewards in sign up order, higher your FKG number, later you get them.
My guess is based on the fact that my number is only in the 200 mill bracket and I always seem to get rewards early.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-21-2017, 10:03 AM

Actually Discord had a post telling players to use all their tickets. This could actually be why you haven't gotten your rewards.
Go to the Discord Chat, bring your Nutaku ID (Not FKG ID), and file a ticket in their issue reports if anyone if still waiting on them, Blobz had been collecting IDs. A lot of individuals have not received their rewards because of some visual errors/bugs that were occurring.

Although they seem to have gotten started on fixing it.