PDA

View Full Version : Harem Heroes Easter Break 2017 Event (April 5-19)

ahmadsama
04-05-2017, 12:09 AM
Contain yourself!! Ishtar challenges you to follow the Lent! No sex allowed for 14 days! But the rewards are huge!! Fuck a goddess and have the chance to get her in your harem! From the 5th of April till the 19th, complete at least 12 of the Lent daily missions, so Ishtar joins your harem.

Dark Lord and Gruntt joined their forces and captured Hari and Rabbi, the Bunny’s sisters! Fight the Dark Lord to get Hari, and Gruntt to get Rabbi, or play Epic Pachinko to get both of them!!

And exclusively in the Epic Pachinko, discover the big surprise - Bunny’s mother, Easter Fairy and Easter Bunny.

Good luck to all.

MuljoStpho
04-05-2017, 02:06 AM
Did the first Easter daily show for the rest of you? It didn't show up for me.
Standard set of dailies. (Already completed a couple of them.) No sign of any event daily.

Edit: Either I spoke a few minutes too soon or someone saw this and fixed it for me lightning quick. Nevermind or thank you, depending on which way that went.

And you need to fight Dark Lord and Gruntt for the event girls (sorry for not knowing the event girls names)
Also 5 girls from epic pachinko
Good luck to all.

The news bulletin might not have been updated yet when you posted that, but it's up now and those are Bunny's sisters (previously introduced through the scenes for Christmas Bunny). Hari from Dark Lord, and Rabbi from Gruntt. And apparently Bunny's mother is one of the epic pachinko exclusives, plus Easter Fairy and Easter Bunny for the other exclusives.

ahmadsama
04-05-2017, 05:47 AM
The news bulletin might not have been updated yet when you posted that, but it's up now and those are Bunny's sisters (previously introduced through the scenes for Christmas Bunny). Hari from Dark Lord, and Rabbi from Gruntt. And apparently Bunny's mother is one of the epic pachinko exclusives, plus Easter Fairy and Easter Bunny for the other exclusives.

Well I started this before the news was out in two hours. I fixed it now and good luck.
Btw no sex for 2 weeks :rolleyes:

JC Denton
04-05-2017, 12:25 PM
I fought Dark Lord like 10 times and haven't received girl jet. My stats:
Hardcore: 339, defense aginst shagger: 417-692
Charm: 474, attack power of lover: 666-941
Know-how: 457, defense aginst expert: 396-671
What to do? And how it works? Will I receive girl only if judge liked my performance?

JMich
04-05-2017, 12:35 PM
What to do? And how it works?
Keep fighting. Girl drops are random.

JC Denton
04-05-2017, 01:10 PM
Keep fighting. Girl drops are random.

Thanks for tip

ahmadsama
04-05-2017, 01:42 PM
Just pure luck it may take days or your next try who knows
and good luck

Doctorwhoa
04-05-2017, 08:46 PM
Got Hari from the Dark Lord. Max out affection at level one she has 3.61 hardcore, 6.08 charm and 3.99 know how.4262

Greetingz
04-06-2017, 09:14 AM
Got Rabbi from the Gruntt. Max out affection at level one she has 3.23 hardcore, 3.23 charm and 6.65 know how.

I suggest you delete these since they are not allowed :)

ahmadsama
04-06-2017, 12:16 PM

i don't know why but I did it. Can I add the images of her?
Since sharing is caring ;)

Greetingz
04-06-2017, 01:31 PM
i don't know why but I did it. Can I add the images of her?
Since sharing is caring ;)

The stuff is going to be added later on, on request by the devs. So avoid posting stuff that isn't on the wiki. And if it's on the wiki, link to it :)

AgentFakku
04-06-2017, 03:46 PM
missed da first day but won't hurt me

back to the old grind and see if Lady RNG is there or not :V

Doctorwhoa
04-06-2017, 06:02 PM
They post the same information on the wiki

AgentFakku
04-06-2017, 06:09 PM
never really understood the forum or wiki rules regarding images

people just upload them on another site

ahmadsama
04-06-2017, 06:28 PM

i posted in the post I deleted earlier about that Rabbi's Max out affection at level one she has 3.23 hardcore, 3.23 charm and 6.65 know how.
while on wiki it's 5.89 Hardcore, 2.28 Charm, 3.99 Know How.
i think the wiki is wrong since Rabbi is a know how Character, so hardcore states shouldn't be higher than know how.

oh they are copying Bunny's stats and income so far(income is also wrong)

AgentFakku
04-06-2017, 07:26 PM

got a new gurl! Not an event one but hey I take it since I haven't got a new gurl since Valentine's Event

ahmadsama
04-07-2017, 07:41 AM
Got them both.:cool::o
Back to farming :D

kruliaco
04-07-2017, 12:42 PM
I fought Dark Lord like 10 times and haven't received girl jet. My stats:
Hardcore: 339, defense aginst shagger: 417-692
Charm: 474, attack power of lover: 666-941
Know-how: 457, defense aginst expert: 396-671
What to do? And how it works? Will I receive girl only if judge liked my performance?

You will have to do much better than just 10 fights....maybe a 100...

MuljoStpho
04-07-2017, 02:23 PM

got a new gurl! Not an event one but hey I take it since I haven't got a new gurl since Valentine's Event

Coincidentally, I just got Regine as well. Still trying for Rabbi.

Within the first couple days of this I got Kimie before I got Hari. And in previous events I also got Shehera and Eugenie before getting event girls. So far, I've never gotten a non-event drop outside of an event. (Granted, when there's no event I'm not trying as hard to look for the drops.)

ahmadsama
04-07-2017, 02:37 PM
Coincidentally, I just got Regine as well. Still trying for Rabbi.

Within the first couple days of this I got Kimie before I got Hari. And in previous events I also got Shehera and Eugenie before getting event girls. So far, I've never gotten a non-event drop outside of an event. (Granted, when there's no event I'm not trying as hard to look for the drops.)

Last event I got like 5 girls drop plus the two event girls.
post event only got one girl drop
i got the two event girls and hoping for another 5 drop girls :rolleyes:

Aymi
04-08-2017, 03:23 AM
Ever you are lucky or you play a lot each day?

ahmadsama
04-08-2017, 04:02 AM
Ever you are lucky or you play a lot each day?

i play a lot each day.

Greetingz
04-08-2017, 05:07 PM
Filth.

How about you annoying people stop posting this shit everywhere.

ahmadsama
04-09-2017, 02:37 PM
tried the epic pachinko once and won Easter Fairy :cool::cool::cool::cool:
Lucky me
wish i could add her pics
her stats at lvl one 1.8 HC 3.4 charm 1.9 know-how
at affection one 2.34 HC 4.42 charm 2.47 know-how
at affection two 2.88 HC 5.44 charm 3.04 know-how
at affection Max 3.42 HC 6.46 charm 3.61 know-how

Greetingz
04-09-2017, 02:48 PM
tried the epic pachinko once and won Easter Fairy :cool::cool::cool::cool:
Lucky me
wish i could add her pics
her stats at lvl one 1.8 HC 3.4 charm 1.9 know-how
at affection one 2.34 HC 4.42 charm 2.47 know-how
at affection two 2.88 HC 5.44 charm 3.04 know-how

In a few hours the pages will be allowed to post :) Tho everything will at that point be filled already tho thanks for the effort :o

ahmadsama
04-09-2017, 03:02 PM
In a few hours the pages will be allowed to post :) Tho everything will at that point be filled already tho thanks for the effort :o

No problem, i just love this game that's why i did the effort
i was just wondering how to rise in rank here (eg: member and stuff)

Greetingz
04-09-2017, 03:25 PM
No problem, i just love this game that's why i did the effort
i was just wondering how to rise in rank here (eg: member and stuff)

The ranks are granted by the site owners. Kinkiod has for example Developer I believe. But everybody else has member

gds
04-09-2017, 03:31 PM
can one of you dev check the event girl drop priority?

I have gotten 2 drops from him in 5 days now none of them the event girl i got miss spook and Jeanne am just a little confused I would have thought the even girl be the priority to drop first?

- - - Updated - - -

I have gotten 2 drops from him in 5 days now none of them the event girl i got miss spook and Jeanne am just a little confused I would have thought the even girl be the priority to drop first?

sorry wrong boss i ment grunt and it was only miss spook i got from him today

ahmadsama
04-09-2017, 03:36 PM

- - - Updated - - -

you should be thankful not mad for him to drop for you a girl other ppl still got nothing
not to mention the event still have 9 other days so be patient and good luck

gds
04-09-2017, 03:40 PM
you should be thankful not mad for him to drop for you a girl other ppl still got nothing
not to mention the event still have 9 other days so be patient and good luck

didn't say I was mad said I was confused as he dropped the wrong girl.. thats why i asked them to check the drop priority not said something like you stupid beep beep beeps fix your game. see the difernce?

ahmadsama
04-09-2017, 03:44 PM
didn't say I was mad said I was confused as he dropped the wrong girl.. thats why i asked them to check the drop priority not said something like you stupid beep beep beeps fix your game. see the difernce?

last event it happened with me I remember being confused and happy later on i won the event girl
after all it is a random drop

gds
04-09-2017, 03:50 PM
last event it happened with me I remember being confused and happy later on i won the event girl
after all it is a random drop

it maybe a random drop but you would think the girl they are giving away for the event would have the priority to drop before his other random girls drop? i mean we only have 2 weeks to farm them last thing I want is to be not getting the 1 girl i cant get any other time after the event god knows i have already hit grunt over 150 times now i havnt even start on the dark lord yet.

It would make no sence to have a event and make the limited time event girl not the priority to drop first right?

ahmadsama
04-09-2017, 03:55 PM
it maybe a random drop but you would think the girl they are giving away for the event would have the priority to drop before his other random girls drop? i mean we only have 2 weeks to farm them last thing I want is to be not getting the 1 girl i cant get any other time after the event god knows i have already hit grunt over 150 times now i havnt even start on the dark lord yet.

It would make no sence to have a event and make the limited time event girl not the priority to drop first right?

you have a point and hopefully you'll get them soon

Greetingz
04-09-2017, 04:00 PM
The drop rate of event girls is a bit higher then the normal girls. That doesn't mean you're not able to pull the other regular girls before the event

gds
04-09-2017, 04:10 PM
The drop rate of event girls is a bit higher then the normal girls. That doesn't mean you're not able to pull the other regular girls before the event

that seems a bit dumb to me.. its not very hard to set the code to make the event girl top priority. I mean the code is already there to not give you the same girl over again so making it say you get the event girl first then the other girl if you have her already is just a mater of some very simple coding.

i mean there is some very simple ways it could be coded.

roll % = girl pull list
only event girl listed
check flag does player have girl number id?
if yes pull default girl list
roll
id number
does player have id number?
if yes reroll new id number
if yes to all id pull list 2

and so on now of course this is just desk code not real code but it proves a point

soviras
04-09-2017, 08:09 PM
You seem to be missing something. Each girl is a drop of it's own with it's own roll. It doesn't roll 1 time to determine if you get a girl and then choose the girl, it rolls one time for each girl you can still get and then if you had a successful roll it will give you the girl you had a successful roll on. If you didn't get any girls from Grunt (as an example), then there are currently 4 rolls for girls, one of which is the higher chance event girl. You can get any of them at any time, but only if the roll for a specific girl is successful.

If they made the girl drop always be the event girl if one is available, it would create more issues than it would solve. For instance, the event girl drop chance would be much higher for someone with no girl drops compared to someone who had all 3 normal ones already if every successful roll gave the event girl. If we simplify the situation and make the odds for the event girls and normal girls equal at 1/1000 and use simplified calculations, then this should explain the issue with it:
1/1000 * 4 = 4/1000 = 1/250 chance to get the event girl with 0 girls obtained from grunt/dark lord, 3/1000 = 1/~333 chance with 1 girl obtained, 1/500 with 2 girls obtained, 1/1000 with 3 girls obtained.

The odds are only an example though (we don't know the real odds), and it's not fully accurate, but it's close enough.

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 08:22 PM
You seem to be missing something. Each girl is a drop of it's own with it's own roll. It doesn't roll 1 time to determine if you get a girl and then choose the girl, it rolls one time for each girl you can still get and then if you had a successful roll it will give you the girl you had a successful roll on. If you didn't get any girls from Grunt (as an example), then there are currently 4 rolls for girls, one of which is the higher chance event girl. You can get any of them at any time, but only if the roll for a specific girl is successful.

If they made the girl drop always be the event girl if one is available, it would create more issues than it would solve. For instance, the event girl drop chance would be much higher for someone with no girl drops compared to someone who had all 3 normal ones already if every successful roll gave the event girl. If we simplify the situation and make the odds for the event girls and normal girls equal at 1/1000 and use simplified calculations, then this should explain the issue with it:
1/1000 * 4 = 4/1000 = 1/250 chance to get the event girl with 0 girls obtained from grunt/dark lord, 3/1000 = 1/~333 chance with 1 girl obtained, 1/500 with 2 girls obtained, 1/1000 with 3 girls obtained.

The odds are only an example though (we don't know the real odds), and it's not fully accurate, but it's close enough.

acually no what i said is when a event was running and you did happen to roll a girl drop and didnt have the event girl then the only option would be to drop the event girl.

if you already had it you would be flagged for it so it would defaukt to normal programing for his normal girls the then normal gear if the person had those to basicly the only change to the code would be making the event girl the only one that could drop to someone who didnt have the flag for it yet

id love to give the exact code for it but cant when i cant see what the current code is or even if i know what lang the code was written in

gds
04-09-2017, 10:01 PM

acually no what i said is when a event was running and you did happen to roll a girl drop and didnt have the event girl then the only option would be to drop the event girl.

if you already had it you would be flagged for it so it would defaukt to normal programing for his normal girls the then normal gear if the person had those to basicly the only change to the code would be making the event girl the only one that could drop to someone who didnt have the flag for it yet

id love to give the exact code for it but cant when i cant see what the current code is or even if i know what lang the code was written in

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

and now i have gotten the house maid from him still not the event girl :(

sniddy
04-10-2017, 12:48 AM
Count yourself lucky I've hit grunt far to many times before the event during the event, I'm probably on 200+ hits no girl

soviras
04-10-2017, 04:32 AM

It does not choose the girl after rolling to see if you get a girl drop, so if you were to just disable the other girls while an event one is available then you would lower the chance of getting anything, which would be a stupid thing to want. There are only two ways to make it give the event girl first, and one lowers your chance of getting anything while the other increases the chance of getting the specific girl, both are bad.

gds
04-10-2017, 05:51 PM
It does not choose the girl after rolling to see if you get a girl drop, so if you were to just disable the other girls while an event one is available then you would lower the chance of getting anything, which would be a stupid thing to want. There are only two ways to make it give the event girl first, and one lowers your chance of getting anything while the other increases the chance of getting the specific girl, both are bad.

in the end the last girl i finally got was the event girl after getting every other girl he had just bag luck right? so why is it now doing exactly the same thing with the dark lord i have gotten 2 girls off him both harem girls not the event girl. something dont seem right with the odds.

Eversor86
04-10-2017, 10:33 PM
With how slowly we get Kobans in this game compared to nearly every other Nutaku game i tested, and devs saying in mails/responses that we actually have a nice flow of them, makes me thing that they are the most greedy bastards on the Nutaku games dev list. (I mean fuck me, I am playing since Nov. and I finally got enough for one 10 spin with guaranteed girl - 6 fucking months lol - I am actually scared to spin it to not get a girl I could still farm from trolls).

With that in mind, you people complaining that event girls don't have highest priority and don't drop as first drop if you successfully roll for a girl - makes kinda no sense. The least chances you have to get the girl, the higher chances that you will whale for Kobans to spin the premium pachinko ;). Especially the closer it is till end of event.

Also is it me or is Gruntt broken? Every single other troll gives me girls in matter of 100-200 fights per girl, Gruntt gave me 2 of his 3 girls, and for over 1600 fights with him, didn't give me the last 3rd one ;). Or am I just that bad luck with him haha?

ahmadsama
04-10-2017, 11:38 PM
Also is it me or is Gruntt broken? Every single other troll gives me girls in matter of 100-200 fights per girl, Gruntt gave me 2 of his 3 girls, and for over 1600 fights with him, didn't give me the last 3rd one ;). Or am I just that bad luck with him haha?

i feel you man, same shit with me plus all the rest of the trolls after Gruntt over a 100 fights still didnt give a girl.
that sucks :D

kruliaco
04-11-2017, 03:48 AM
With how slowly we get Kobans in this game compared to nearly every other Nutaku game i tested, and devs saying in mails/responses that we actually have a nice flow of them, makes me thing that they are the most greedy bastards on the Nutaku games dev list. (I mean fuck me, I am playing since Nov. and I finally got enough for one 10 spin with guaranteed girl - 6 fucking months lol - I am actually scared to spin it to not get a girl I could still farm from trolls).

With that in mind, you people complaining that event girls don't have highest priority and don't drop as first drop if you successfully roll for a girl - makes kinda no sense. The least chances you have to get the girl, the higher chances that you will whale for Kobans to spin the premium pachinko ;). Especially the closer it is till end of event.

It looks like the last girl is the most difficult to get from a troll...

Eversor86
04-11-2017, 04:50 AM
It looks like the last girl is the most difficult to get from a troll...

No, not really, all other trolls gave me last girls without any special hustle, only Gruntt is getting annoying with his 1600 fights without a drop.

AgentFakku
04-11-2017, 05:40 AM
I got one of the event gurls

RNG is pretty weird -

GDS
04-11-2017, 03:42 PM

How the hell you manage 1600 fights in under a week? you spending gold on fight refreshes? but yeah grunt was being a total arse 5 days of beating on him every 2 hours for 16 hours a day and not a thing then to rub salt in he dropped a harem girl, then half a day later another harem girl then another harem girl. its kinda at that point you want to pimp slap gruntt around. but fianally day 6 he gave up the event girl.

no dark lord is being a little prick gave me 2 of his harem girls in the first few hours of starting on him and then nothing for a day still wont give up the event girl

Eversor86
04-11-2017, 07:19 PM
I didn't state anywhere that I did those 1600 fights while event was on. Not counting the new zone/troll, Gruntt is the only asshole who didn't give me all his girls. I spent over 1600 fights in-between those two events trying to get that last girl and he didn't give her.

He dropped now event girl, and I am scared that reset my luck and I will now need to do yet another 1600 fights. Which with 0.5% drop chance assumed by some people to get a girl, means basically over 99.967% girl drop chance and yet no girl dropped.

Also you say you beat him 6 days in a row with like 40 battles a day and he gave you all 4 girls in that time. Frankly you have no fucking clue what it means to have bad RNG on drops then to consider him bad on your end.

thanhtambk1210
04-11-2017, 10:34 PM
I run a hundred for grunt for rabbi and 1 run for hari lol

Branwen
04-12-2017, 01:57 AM
Send some positive energy here, peepz. Still no girls from Grunt or the Dark Lord.
Usually I'd have one of the girls by now.
So I hope I'll be able to get both of the sisters this time ;)

*edit*

Loving the new contests by the way>
But Spending Energy is going to be a bit tough without a mission ;)
And Gaining XP is going to equally tough at lvl 40 lol! ;)

JC Denton
04-12-2017, 02:36 AM
There was a middle of spring break when I started playing HH. Didn't finished all quests, but I've received Spring Rumiko and a lot of kobans. Now I have 7 Easter quests completed, received two Bunny's sisters in fights and I got 130 kobans, gotta save to 900 so I can get my self guaranteed girl from pachinko. I can't wait to see leveled up Ishtar

Branwen
04-12-2017, 08:22 AM
I got my first sister a moment ago ^_^
THings are looking up lol!

Eversor86
04-12-2017, 05:40 PM
Do anyone know if pachinko has some sort of priority list? Aka if I spin the 10 spin with guaranteed girl, will it give me the girls that aren't farm-able by fighting trolls, or is it pure random, and I am better keeping Kobans till I manage to somehow get all girls from trolls.

ahmadsama
04-12-2017, 06:00 PM
Do anyone know if pachinko has some sort of priority list? Aka if I spin the 10 spin with guaranteed girl, will it give me the girls that aren't farm-able by fighting trolls, or is it pure random, and I am better keeping Kobans till I manage to somehow get all girls from trolls.

I don't know, but when i tried it i got Easter Fairy
but I think it's random

GDS
04-12-2017, 06:15 PM
Yeah looks like my run of girls has dried up again now I'm just waiting for the dark lord to either give up the event girl so i can stop farming him or his remaining harem girl and the event girl. I really don't want to have to keep hitting him for how many more days im getting to the end of my current quest chain and have to start farming the new boss for quest items

kruliaco
04-12-2017, 07:32 PM

No, you can get any girl you still don't have in the game, except past events...

Eversor86
04-13-2017, 01:21 AM
No, you can get any girl you still don't have in the game, except past events...

Which means waiting maybe even months till I manage to get all girls from trolls, or yolo 10 pull and basically make me quit this mostly retarded game anyway if I get girl that trolls drop ;D.

- - - Updated - - -

Did yolo 10 spin, got Sporty Naomi so no rage quiting at least.

sniddy
04-13-2017, 01:37 AM
Well Grunnt gave up the goodies

He also gave me a house maid - so I let him off

Now back to the dark lord

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 05:07 PM
Send some positive energy here, peepz. Still no girls from Grunt or the Dark Lord.
Usually I'd have one of the girls by now.
So I hope I'll be able to get both of the sisters this time ;)

*edit*

Loving the new contests by the way>
But Spending Energy is going to be a bit tough without a mission ;)
And Gaining XP is going to equally tough at lvl 40 lol! ;)

You are just plain out of luck for the spending energy- but from all the numerous complaints in other threads, you SHOULD be still getting points for earning xp in fights/daily missions. Your total xp won't grow, but you should still get 2 pts in contest 1 for every xp earned.
But you can easily check if I'm wrong- do you have any points at all in contest 1?

AgentFakku
04-14-2017, 04:58 AM
discount kobans - don't think folks use kobans on progressing story mode or finish missions

it's not like Aigis and Flower Knight Girl where folks will sometimes spend their "kobans" on replenishing stamina

ahmadsama
04-14-2017, 05:47 AM
discount kobans - don't think folks use kobans on progressing story mode or finish missions

it's not like Aigis and Flower Knight Girl where folks will sometimes spend their "kobans" on replenishing stamina

it is also useless for ppl who finished the story unless the new quest is released really soon

Greetingz
04-14-2017, 06:10 AM
it is also useless for ppl who finished the story unless the new quest is released really soon

It's most likely created for the people that have yet to complete all. The current easter event grant heaps of kobans, the current contests also grant you kobans if you rank high. This is an ideal spot for people to catch up.

ahmadsama
04-14-2017, 06:17 AM
It's most likely created for the people that have yet to complete all. The current easter event grant heaps of kobans, the current contests also grant you kobans if you rank high. This is an ideal spot for people to catch up.

I know that, i would like to thank the game for creating contests because it made the game fair between all players and also for making farming for 10 epic pachinko easier :o

vem
04-14-2017, 12:20 PM

Can't imagine anyone using the reset though, unless they're throwing money at the game. Even a full reset is like 5 clicks of the Next button.

aefestus91
04-14-2017, 12:39 PM
I received the two girls in three days and i did the epic pachinko for the first time. What do you think about the drop of the girls? Seems the developers have raised it?

Eversor86
04-14-2017, 01:40 PM
They didn't rise any drop rates, cause I am not getting a single drop from Gruntt still.

Also I don't think the contests are fair to all players. The pachinko ones are for example geared heavily towards old players with shit tone of coins stored.

This whole contest stuff is really similar to what X-Overd had. And less than 2 months after first of them they said game is closing down.

sniddy
04-14-2017, 03:19 PM
Tried to log in to do my last 5 attempts of the night for 2nd girl - servers dead

ahmadsama
04-14-2017, 04:24 PM
They didn't rise any drop rates, cause I am not getting a single drop from Gruntt still.

Also I don't think the contests are fair to all players. The pachinko ones are for example geared heavily towards old players with shit tone of coins stored.

This whole contest stuff is really similar to what X-Overd had. And less than 2 months after first of them they said game is closing down.

well it is fair in some and unfair in some
EX: old players who cant use Energy since they finished the story cant do the energy quest
THE one that have PvP is fair .... and so on
and only 5 out of 15 are shown so far so you dont know what may happen

AgentFakku
04-15-2017, 05:48 AM
i don't really get the contests

hardly active on Harem Heroes (can only play twice a day due to work) and somehow got rewards on it

soviras
04-15-2017, 07:31 AM
i don't really get the contests

hardly active on Harem Heroes (can only play twice a day due to work) and somehow got rewards on it

Oh, that's simple. You are in a pool of 50 players during each contest, and you will always get at least the top 50 reward as a result. There are also inactive players in there, so anything you do can send you into the top 30 or close to it at least.

kruliaco
04-15-2017, 09:21 AM
So even if you don't play at all you will get a present when the contest is over...But will it be a good present or a bad one? I was 2nd in a casino contest and got an epic item (God power). Is this item random or do the first players get good stuff and the others some cheap crap?

Suteri
04-15-2017, 02:17 PM
So even if you don't play at all you will get a present when the contest is over...But will it be a good present or a bad one? I was 2nd in a casino contest and got an epic item (God power). Is this item random or do the first players get good stuff and the others some cheap crap?

I finished the casino contest in a very bad position but I won an epic item, so I guess it should be random.

kruliaco
04-15-2017, 02:24 PM
Obrigado amigo brasileiro...

Suteri
04-15-2017, 03:15 PM
Eita, você também é brasileiro ? Só fui perceber agora kkkj :v

sniddy
04-16-2017, 02:15 AM
That little hand with the up down symbol next to contests....seems to be draggable, but no idea why...

I think it may be an easter egg, but...I don't get it

Eversor86
04-16-2017, 05:35 AM
I wondered about that too. Its quite nice how it works thou. Before you just clicked to open daily missions/quests. Now when you press left mouse button, and drag mouse up or down before you release still pressed down left mouse button, you will go either directly to missions/quests or to contests. Otherwise you need actually few clicks to go to either of them.

So its quite a nice QoL thingy there.

Meister
04-16-2017, 09:57 PM
Okay Officially done with the event. Took me 10 days just to get those 2 in the same day with just 1 fight in between (2 girls in 5 fights is a new feat for me). Rolled 10 epic and it gave me The Maid, wished it was bunny's mom :D. Now im back to 61 kobans haha!

Unregistered
04-17-2017, 06:50 AM
So do we get her at the end of the event if you have do 12 of her missions? Or Is the game glitches and not giving me her right after the 12th mission? Still kind of new and I'm talking about ishtar.

- - - Updated - - -

So do we get her at the end of the event if you have do 12 of her missions? Or Is the game glitches and not giving me her right after the 12th mission? Still kind of new and I'm talking about ishtar.

- - - Updated - - -

ahmadsama
04-17-2017, 07:21 AM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You'll get her tomorrow so don't worry. Just wait and see.

WidoXx
04-18-2017, 02:59 AM
Did roughly 25 - 30 fights a day.. still no girl drop. WTF is that ?:D

GhostWriter5
04-18-2017, 08:12 PM
Hi Harem Heroes developers,

My username is GhostWriter5 I just wanted to say I really love the game and that I play it almost every day. However, its just that when I tried doing the Easter Special Event I remember logging in every day and completing the daily lent missions except on April 6th where I missed two days because I had to attend a family funeral. But I still figured I could still complete the event if I finish the rest of the missions every day, which I did and is especially hard with the internet in the Philippines being really slow. But according to the game I missed three days and still won't be getting Ishtar??? I was just wondering if there is anything you guys could do? It's just hard to see all the time I put in go to waste. Great game and thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

My username is GhostWriter5 I just wanted to say I really love the game and that I play it almost every day. However, its just that when I tried doing the Easter Special Event I remember logging in every day and completing the daily lent missions except on April 6th where I missed two days because I had to attend a family funeral. But I still figured I could still complete the event if I finish the rest of the missions every day, which I did and is especially hard with the internet in the Philippines being really slow. But according to the game I missed three days and still won't be getting Ishtar??? I was just wondering if there is anything you guys could do? It's just hard to see all the time I put in go to waste. Great game and thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd just like to add that it's probably because of the timezone difference in the U.S and Philippines. I was traveling from America to Philippines during the event, which must have caused an error on the game

- - - Updated - - -

I'd just like to add that it's probably because of the timezone difference in the U.S and Philippines. I was traveling from America to Philippines during the event, which must have caused an error on the game

Unregistered
04-28-2017, 06:58 AM
Thanks for tip

Don't worry, I played constantly for the entire event and neither of the two bunny girls dropped. Every other time, my persistence was rewarded with the two girls, but this time the only difference is the contests. I think they reduced the drop rate on them, since you can win Epic Pachinko cash (whatever the golden pills are called) to roll for them. Really sucks, though, since at least in prior events I felt my efforts were worth it. This almost makes it "why bother?!"

Frank
05-12-2017, 11:33 AM
It just feels sad... I used to get all the special-event girls within the event time ---- BOTH without loosing my "ingame-gold" (not the money).

Since the drop rate is changed, it feels like I need to fight one boss 1000 times and still not get the special-event-girls. It feels frustating because I used to fight for 7 days and have both boss-event-girls within about 50-100 fights. I don't know why they changed the drop rate but it is depressing.

Devs please change something about the events and give us an in-game statement pls.