PDA

View Full Version : How to build best battle team?

JC Denton
04-05-2017, 12:35 PM
All girls I got(all lvl 28 and maxed aff):
-Bunny
-Juliette
-Princess Agate
-Red Battler
-Jennie
-Ankyo
-Spring rumiko
-Princess Noemy

Any ideas what to do? Who should I make Alpha, Beta and Omega for best result?

Suteri
04-05-2017, 02:22 PM
That depends on your specialty.

If you are a hardcore user then the best combination for you would be:

Alpha: Bunny
Beta: Ankyo
Omega: Red Battler

If you are a Charm user, then:

Alpha: Princess Noemy
Beta: Jennie
Omega: Juliette

If you are a know-how user, then:

Alpha: Spring Rumiko
Beta: Princess Agate

Oh, these girls are not very good at fighting, so I recommend you get more.

kruliaco
04-05-2017, 06:15 PM
Also try to elevate the girls XP. You can put the girls XP as high as your own current player XP. So if you are level 28 you can max your girls XP to 28. A tip is to always buy all the books you can at the market twice a day (they restock every 12 hours).

The more XP the girls have the better they get at battles.

Always put your Alpha girl the same as the judge. And going back to the market: Use equipment that benefits you according to the current judge.

MuljoStpho
04-06-2017, 12:51 AM
As I understand the way the game functions (someone can correct me if there's a flaw in this) the most important stat overall is the one that matches your profile's type. Charm player = charm gear and charm girls. Hardcore player = hardcore gear and hardcore girls. Know-how player = know-how gear and know-how girls. Anything else will be inefficient.

Your main stat translates into an attack stat of that type, and your other two stats translate into defense stats of those types. You also gain extra endurance based on how much of your main stat you have, and you gain a small amount of extra crit chance based on how much of your other two stats you have. In the battle screen your ego is your endurance plus some extra based on your three girls while your opponent's ego is equal to their endurance with no extra added.

If your main stat and your opponent's main stat are the same stat, it's pure offense against offense for that battle, meaning that the defense stats are ignored completely. If your main stat and your opponent's main stat are different, then your attacks do damage based on your attack stat minus their defense against your type and their attacks do damage based on their attack stat minus your defense against their type.

I've never noticed any difference from who the judge is (aside from different odds stated on how often they select a move of each type, of course) or any difference from which move the judge asks for... In theory, the type that matches the move should have a slight boost. I can't tell if it's actually doing that or not.

On the battle screen your attack and defense stats are represented as a range. I get the impression that it's actually only functioning as three distinct values: 1) In the beginning the stats are based on your stats plus your alpha's stats. 2) After filling up the excitement bar once your beta's stats get added. 3) After filling up the excitement bar a second time your omega's stats get added. The "range" is just showing the numbers for 1 and 3.

The reason why you should want the girls that match your type is because they're the ones likely to have the highest amount of your main stat to boost up your attack stat with.

Edit: For a point of reference, here's what I see in the game (level 40 with girls at 40 as well, my team is Abrael, Spring Spirit, and Kimie):
My type is charm. Between gear and stat upgrades I've got 695 hardcore, 1190 charm, 615 know-how, 11,074 endurance, and 15.30% crit.
My battle stats are 633-1201 hardcore defense, 2056-2625 charm attack, 536-1104 know-how defense, and 14,251 ego.

I've selected an opponent of type hardcore (level 39 with Cupid, someone I don't know the name of, and I think the Spring Break version of Shehera):
Their stats are 1288 hardcore, 606 charm, 668 know-how, 11,711 endurance, and 15.01% crit.
Their battle stats are 1323-1872 hardcore attack, 303-852 charm defense, 334-883 know-how defense, and 11,961 ego. (I think they had some battle items active to get that slight bit of extra ego over the endurance value?)

During the battle I see my attacks hitting for 1753 damage and I see their attacks hitting for 690 damage. 2056 - 303 = 1753 (which matches what I saw), and 1323 - 633 = 700 (10 higher than what I saw, though that's still pretty close).

gds
04-09-2017, 05:26 PM
As I understand the way the game functions (someone can correct me if there's a flaw in this) the most important stat overall is the one that matches your profile's type. Charm player = charm gear and charm girls. Hardcore player = hardcore gear and hardcore girls. Know-how player = know-how gear and know-how girls. Anything else will be inefficient.

Your main stat translates into an attack stat of that type, and your other two stats translate into defense stats of those types. You also gain extra endurance based on how much of your main stat you have, and you gain a small amount of extra crit chance based on how much of your other two stats you have. In the battle screen your ego is your endurance plus some extra based on your three girls while your opponent's ego is equal to their endurance with no extra added.

If your main stat and your opponent's main stat are the same stat, it's pure offense against offense for that battle, meaning that the defense stats are ignored completely. If your main stat and your opponent's main stat are different, then your attacks do damage based on your attack stat minus their defense against your type and their attacks do damage based on their attack stat minus your defense against their type.

I've never noticed any difference from who the judge is (aside from different odds stated on how often they select a move of each type, of course) or any difference from which move the judge asks for... In theory, the type that matches the move should have a slight boost. I can't tell if it's actually doing that or not.

On the battle screen your attack and defense stats are represented as a range. I get the impression that it's actually only functioning as three distinct values: 1) In the beginning the stats are based on your stats plus your alpha's stats. 2) After filling up the excitement bar once your beta's stats get added. 3) After filling up the excitement bar a second time your omega's stats get added. The "range" is just showing the numbers for 1 and 3.

The reason why you should want the girls that match your type is because they're the ones likely to have the highest amount of your main stat to boost up your attack stat with.

Edit: For a point of reference, here's what I see in the game (level 40 with girls at 40 as well, my team is Abrael, Spring Spirit, and Kimie):
My type is charm. Between gear and stat upgrades I've got 695 hardcore, 1190 charm, 615 know-how, 11,074 endurance, and 15.30% crit.
My battle stats are 633-1201 hardcore defense, 2056-2625 charm attack, 536-1104 know-how defense, and 14,251 ego.

I've selected an opponent of type hardcore (level 39 with Cupid, someone I don't know the name of, and I think the Spring Break version of Shehera):
Their stats are 1288 hardcore, 606 charm, 668 know-how, 11,711 endurance, and 15.01% crit.
Their battle stats are 1323-1872 hardcore attack, 303-852 charm defense, 334-883 know-how defense, and 11,961 ego. (I think they had some battle items active to get that slight bit of extra ego over the endurance value?)

During the battle I see my attacks hitting for 1753 damage and I see their attacks hitting for 690 damage. 2056 - 303 = 1753 (which matches what I saw), and 1323 - 633 = 700 (10 higher than what I saw, though that's still pretty close).

as far as i can tell the only stat that really maters is the one that matches your type hardcore and such. i also recomend you level that stat in the market it cost you some cash to do it but its worth it to have that perm buff.

the only gear you should bother using is the gear that improves your type stat the most over what you curently have again hardcore or what ever you are.

as for girls

max out every girls affection ASAP that's what makes you money

level up the 3 girls that fit your base stat again hardcore and so on you want them at the same level as you.

now you want to level up 1 girl from each of the other base stats to change out with what ever type of judge is currently up. (I'd like to point out here that unless you're planning to be fighting the top guys in arena you realy only need to level up the first 3 girls of your type. once you have a full set of the gear that best matches your base stat and a fully leveled up set of 3 girls to your level i havnt seen a single fight in random arena i cant beat. so changing out girls for judge type hasnt been a thing for me.

so now a few tips.

to get books buy all of them every 12 hours from market also buy all the green level red panties.

then once your over about 200k of cash farm the pachinko swap out your gear for better gear keep all the books and keep all the panties of the above type first you may want to keep all the fection stuff till you have your first 3 girls leveled up in affection. keep in mind that 9 out of 10 times you loss money on it so i would advise till your over 500k dont farm it more then once a day. your going to need large amont of cast to get past story line cash roadblocks.

in the market buy up your base stat to about 500 and your other 2 stats to about 200 the other 2 will improve your defense and crit rate.

again you should be more then a match for any random fights and any bosses you have to farm

Raphael
04-09-2017, 06:21 PM
Your answer is here : Girls

Open the spoiler which match the specialty of your Hero (hardcore, know-how or charm)
and you'll find a, up to date table which order haremettes by power.

Eversor86
04-10-2017, 10:19 PM
There is shit tone of math formulas how battles/game mechanics work in this post (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Game-Mechanics#comment11258) which actually I wrote myself. With some additional info in comments below it also made by me.

I won't say much about doing PvP againt other people, cause I do only trolls, and for them My team actually consist of girls that give me the least of my main stat. Aka I use 1 level girls who have least hardcore (As I am a Hardcore character). This way I basically reach orgasm in single hit (or rather 2 as 1 is used to fill meter and then on second hit you actually orgasm). Thou frankly from what I see there is totally nothing that connect way you win with drop rates from those troll guys.

Thou 1 lvl girls tactic wont probably work there, cause if your dmg is actually small enough for your opponent resists to be higher, you will do 0 dmg to them.

Crit % is taken basically from all stats combined, so using item that has your main stat and a secondary stat with total higher numbers than item with just your main stat, can be beneficial.

Only problem I see in this game logic, is that if you orgasm it adds second girl on both sides, thus build like mine to get all girls our as fast as possible means basically nothing, as it will also bring out your opponent girls. Only benefit I see is that orgasm attack (so the ones after filling gauge) work like a weak critical hit and do 1.5 times normal dmg IIRC.

vem
04-14-2017, 12:23 PM
Only problem I see in this game logic, is that if you orgasm it adds second girl on both sides, thus build like mine to get all girls our as fast as possible means basically nothing, as it will also bring out your opponent girls. Only benefit I see is that orgasm attack (so the ones after filling gauge) work like a weak critical hit and do 1.5 times normal dmg IIRC.

Is that a bug? I figured its not intended, because it makes the entire stat completely useless.

kinkyw0g
02-09-2018, 09:40 PM
That depends on your specialty.

If you are a hardcore user then the best combination for you would be:

Alpha: Bunny
Beta: Ankyo

If you are a Charm user, then:

Alpha: Princess Noemy
Beta: Jennie
Omega: Juliette

If you are a know-how user, then:

Alpha: Spring Rumiko
Beta: Princess Agate

Oh, these girls are not very good at fighting, so I recommend you get more.

i'm a hardcore user & my team is;
alpha: bunny
beta: pelagie
omega: jeanne

but if i find better shaggers & top them up, i will use them to replace those that are weaker. i've been doing that throughout the game so far.

sniddy
02-10-2018, 08:14 AM

Arise old thread, ARISE