PDA

View Full Version : Future Decision

Taiketsu
10-17-2015, 02:43 AM
Hi Guys,

i wanted to ask for some advice on my current team and what i should add since im currently quite happy with my team and could beat pretty much alle maps (except immortal beast only 2 star atm).

Currently im farmen the Heir event on highest difficulty for rolls and silver archer ( got none so far Q_Q )
So if any1 got some ideas to improve my team etc. is most welcome.
My current lvl is 108 and im f2p user.

MFG Taiketsu

soranokira
10-17-2015, 03:06 AM
I have no idea what tactics you're using to clear the map so I can't give suggestions on what units, but as a general thing I'd say level all your units to 40+ (I myself use irons until 40 and bronze+fairies after, but sometimes I even use irons & bronze for 40+ when I can't farm fairies. The lack of gold can be circumvented by alternating between flame dragon and Deep Forest Road, where I just sell the drops from forest road.)

Also, make it a point to make a mincosted bronze soldier & archer (and maybe even heavy armor), in case you ever need really cheap units deployed quickly. and a 3rd archer (where's your nyashira!? Blasphemy!) + 2nd CC'd witch. Lastly, a bandit, because most guides tend to use a CC'd bandit as a duelist/tank for some of the tougher maps due to their 2k+ hp.

Edit: Also, if you had followed the video reference posted by Lafate in this forum for the last map for Heir to the Strategist, the black gob king would likely take a long time to kill, and that's where a 3rd archer would've been great (replace Spica in whichever slot you put her in, and save spica for the last part; She can help dmg the black gob king when her skill's active)

2nd edit: and here's to 3-starring IB if you're interested =P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th214JH4Cj4

Taiketsu
10-18-2015, 03:48 AM
Thanks for the tip, regarding my witch i sadly dont have any silver witches except for the one is did up to 50 ^^"
Who is nyashira btw? my plan was to cc my 4 healer dora? since i try to have at least each character 1 time, and regarding witches i got luckliy sho full cc and max unit cost decrease.

For now i try to get 100 demon crystal for bashira? the limited plat archer and then ill see how many scrolls i can farm for the event.

soranokira
10-18-2015, 04:56 AM
Nyashira = Bashira =P 100 DC in the trading post currently.
Also, generally it's pretty rare to need 4 healers (IB is an exception of course, but I'd rather use a healer like CC'd Shiho as the 4th healer rather than have a backup 4th healer) and the 'drop hp tank to absorb damage' method seems better to me because the hp tanks are likely usable for other situations in normal times (such as CC'd bandits, valks, princesses)

Shadowfae
10-18-2015, 08:04 AM
I actually managed to do IB with three healers (a 50cc60 gold, a 50cc50 silver, and a 50cc45 gold) a few days ago. By the skin of my teeth, but it is at least possible. With many, many tries.