PDA

View Full Version : PSA: For raid events, PLEASE ASSIST WITH ANDROMEDA/CASSIEOPEIA

VortexMagus
04-09-2017, 09:51 AM
If you assist with andromeda your heals spread to other teams and can keep them in the fight. I'm not sure why, but other heals like angel feather from Nike don't consistently heal other parties. If you're not using andromeda, you'll often notice people being forced out of the raid by damage and being unable to help you, while Andromeda usage tends to snowball the raid into your favor as other teams can heal your team back as they continue to swing and build turns. Many times I've noticed people assisting with Solomon and Arthur and other heroic souls and then peter out as they take too much damage and the original raid starter can't help them due to lack of healing keeping them in the fight too.

Yolodesu
04-09-2017, 09:57 AM
I'm not sure why, but other heals like angel feather from Nike don't consistently heal other parties

Only souls ability (and not all ability, ex : orlean's call.) affect other ppl. Kamihime's ability will only affect your team.

Lag
04-09-2017, 10:28 AM
I don't have that soul yet, but I had always wondered what heal that was. I assumed it was from some SSR I'd never get.

Maybe I'll go for her next.

sanahtlig
04-09-2017, 12:03 PM
Andromeda is really nice on a team because both her heal and her defense up move affect the entire raid. Sadly the MVP mechanics don't reward this; by using Andromeda's heal you're helping others outcompete you, both by doing their healing for them (wasting your turn to heal while they auto-attack) and enabling them to bring in teams that are more offensively-focused.

VortexMagus
04-09-2017, 12:30 PM
Andromeda is really nice on a team because both her heal and her defense up move affect the entire raid. Sadly the MVP mechanics don't reward this; by using Andromeda's heal you're helping others outcompete you, both by doing their healing for them (wasting your turn to heal while they auto-attack) and enabling them to bring in teams that are more offensively-focused.

Yep but I've seen a lot of raids with 2-3 people fail because none of them brought Andromeda so they couldn't help each other out when someone got dead ended by RNG or just straight up damage. There was even one I was in with 5 people and nobody swinging cause everyone was hurt - I was the only one with Andromeda so it was only after my heals that people could swing, and then we all dead ended after awhile as my group eventually got pressured down and none of them had heals to complement it. Dead ending could all have been avoided with Andro/Cass.

CBW
04-10-2017, 01:48 AM
I am often among the MVP slots even with Casseopeia and my zero-SSR kamihime curse. Join early. Once half the damage is done, MVPs are set.

Skulkraken
04-10-2017, 03:55 AM
I am often among the MVP slots even with Casseopeia and my zero-SSR kamihime curse. Join early. Once half the damage is done, MVPs are set.

Same here. People with offense-oriented teams aren't much threat to MVP status if they're too crippled to act. The ones who are strong enough to survive even without heal support are likely doing raids solo anyway.