PDA

View Full Version : Bug in the Market

kruliaco
04-10-2017, 05:30 PM
There is a bug in the Market

I have more than 8 different types of gifts but I don't have access to them because there is no scroll bar...

I can only access my items from the smart phone but not from my computer...

Can the developers please fix this...Thanks

ahmadsama
04-10-2017, 11:49 PM
well bro you access them in two way from my experience
first, is to open the Market the quickly press on the gift lady and the scroll bar will appear (since the first thing will load is the gifts)
second, you go to Harem in the game add press on a girl that you want to give her a gift then the market will on gift section and the bar will show up(again the first thing that will load in the market is the gifts section)
We human can adapt to anything :p

JMich
04-11-2017, 12:32 AM
because there is no scroll bar...

From what I recall (too long since I last had an epic gift), there is a scroll bar, though it's quite a thin one that doesn't easily appear. You can always use the mouse wheel to scroll, or you can resize your browser (half screen should do it) so it only displays 4 items and arrows below them.
Not sure if the scroll bar has been recently removed, but I think it should still be there.

kruliaco
04-11-2017, 03:44 AM
Hey thanks for the workaround guys,

It looks like if you change the browser zoom to anything the scrool bar suddenly appears, but I noticed that when the scrool bar appears in the gifts section, it desapears from the Equipment section. So everytime I have to switch shops and use the scroll bar I have to first change browser zoom, but still better than nothing. :)

JessieChan
04-13-2017, 08:10 AM
Hello,

Thank you for reporting this!
The issue was given to the Dev team and they are going to look into it!

Best,
Jessie

kruliaco
04-13-2017, 11:42 AM
The same problem also happens in the Missions & Contests section..