PDA

View Full Version : 4 star SR Kami advice

Unregistered
04-11-2017, 04:02 AM
Evening,

Having got a large amount of SR tomes from the current events gacha I actually have enough now to 4 star one of my SR Kami's, any advice on which one I should 4 star?

I was thinking a really good support (Beelz or Ramiel) or a healer (Nike) would be the best choice, however I dont know if something different / special / unique happens on a 4 star unlock so wanted to make sure I wasnt throwing away the unlock.

Thanks

Skulkraken
04-11-2017, 04:17 AM
The final limit break will improve the Kami's second active ability, whatever it is.

Gisborn
04-11-2017, 05:04 AM
Evening,

Having got a large amount of SR tomes from the current events gacha I actually have enough now to 4 star one of my SR Kami's, any advice on which one I should 4 star?

I was thinking a really good support (Beelz or Ramiel) or a healer (Nike) would be the best choice, however I dont know if something different / special / unique happens on a 4 star unlock so wanted to make sure I wasnt throwing away the unlock.

Thanks

i would strongly recommend Beelzebub if you are a dark team unless you already have someone to nullify the defense decrease debuff

Yysa
04-11-2017, 06:01 AM
Evening,

Thanks

Upgrade what you use in most/all of your teams first.

A healer would probably the best choice. You will always need heal for harder content and the upgrade is a direct buff to their healing output (Nike heal, 5 Turn cd instead of 6). I did the same and upgraded healer (Nike/Brynhildr) first and dont regret doing it.

sanahtlig
04-11-2017, 06:38 AM
Figure out what element you're going to main and upgrade a kamihime of that element. Failing that, upgrade Nike so her healing CD is lower.

CBW
04-11-2017, 01:06 PM
Beelzebub was my choice. How can you not love her?

bosing
04-12-2017, 03:40 AM
love beelzy too
her burst animation is awesome

Losticus
04-12-2017, 03:43 AM
Beelzebub was my choice. How can you not love her?

I notice she's +17...is it more effective to put the +1's on kamihimes or weapons?

dreadpin
04-12-2017, 05:37 AM
I notice she's +17...is it more effective to put the +1's on kamihimes or weapons?

aren't they the same... unless u swapping them out... so pick the one will remain in the team the most?

Lag
04-12-2017, 06:53 AM
WAH? I didn't know you could +1 Kamihimes.

I mean, I can figure out how, but I just never knew you could do it or gave it thought before.
Neat.

Yysa
04-12-2017, 07:33 AM

Better put it on a weapon. On a Kamihime the +1 only benefits that specific Kamihime, on a weapon your whole team benefits from it.

Losticus
04-12-2017, 07:38 AM
Better put it on a weapon. On a Kamihime the +1 only benefits that specific Kamihime, on a weapon your whole team benefits from it.

I thought I read that somewhere but I wasn't sure.

CBW
04-12-2017, 01:03 PM

I am elementless and SSR kamihime-less, and will eventually be replacing all SSR weapons of the wrong element with SR weapons with level 10+ assault. +1 on a weapon will affect only one team out of 6. Granted, that probably stacks with Assault and is the best choice.

Compare that to putting it all on Beelzebub. If she is in every party (and she will be for the foreseeable future) I boost 1/5 of the team always. Eventually, she will not benefit from the weapons in the team, and she will be the weakest on her own. She needs the permanent boost.

I would say Beelzebub is the only character I have worthy of every party. The next closest is Belphegor. I hope by the time I +99 Beelzebub, I can choose an element because I have a LOT of work ahead of me.

Yysa
04-12-2017, 04:02 PM
I am elementless and SSR kamihime-less, and will eventually be replacing all SSR weapons of the wrong element with SR weapons with level 10+ assault. +1 on a weapon will affect only one team out of 6. Granted, that probably stacks with Assault and is the best choice.

Unless you plan on using 0-Star SR-Weapons for all those grids, this will take a long time. Additionally i doubt that a grid with 10 assault weapons would do more overall damage than a grid with 9 assault and 1 +99 stat stick, which would make that weapon useful for all teams, at least until we get those accessories or your grid is full of max LB SSR-Weapons.

Compare that to putting it all on Beelzebub. If she is in every party (and she will be for the foreseeable future) I boost 1/5 of the team always. Eventually, she will not benefit from the weapons in the team, and she will be the weakest on her own. She needs the permanent boost.

I would say Beelzebub is the only character I have worthy of every party. The next closest is Belphegor. I hope by the time I +99 Beelzebub, I can choose an element because I have a LOT of work ahead of me.

With a full element specific assault grid, every R-Rarity Kamihime would probably do way better than Beelzebub in that respective team, making her useless in 5 out of 6 teams. The +99 wont change anything with that.

I understand why you put it on Beelzebub and i'm not telling you to stop doing it, everyone should play the game the way they want to do it.

CBW
04-12-2017, 05:04 PM
Unless you plan on using 0-Star SR-Weapons for all those grids, this will take a long time.

It's not as bad as I originally thought, but certainly it's slower than a dedicated element. I got 9 SR weapons (6 are fully LB, and 4 of those are assault) and one SSR weapon in this event. Being elementless, I will use all 9 weapons. I'm missing a few SR weapon types to use every soul in every element, but it's getting close.